The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/)
-   -   Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 7 : May 2005 - July 2005 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/princess-caroline-and-prince-ernst-august-current-events-7-may-2005-july-2005-a-5843.html)

Gabriella 05-05-2005 01:35 PM

Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 7 : May 2005 - July 2005
 
Here is the new thread for news and pictures of Princess Caroline and her husband Prince Ernst August of Hannover. You can find the old thread here: https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...521#post208521

Hopefully there will be some more pictures of him out and about. It's nice to see him feeling much better. :)

juliette 05-05-2005 07:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Two close-ups from the airport.

tbhrc 05-06-2005 04:49 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August shopping in Saint-Remy

hillary_nugent 05-06-2005 05:44 AM

thanks for the pics tbhrc...i'm assuming those pics aren't recent because she alot more chubby than she is...

tbhrc 05-06-2005 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
thanks for the pics tbhrc...i'm assuming those pics aren't recent because she alot more chubby than she is...

Those pix have been taken on May 4th, 2005

HMQueenElizabethII 05-06-2005 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
thanks for the pics tbhrc...i'm assuming those pics aren't recent because she alot more chubby than she is...

Yeah,i'm also going to say that:is she looks a little fatter than before?:rolleyes:

hillary_nugent 05-06-2005 08:06 AM

maybe she's using food to help her with the loss of her father...she's still in mourning i'm assuming...with the black clothes...

lashinka2002 05-06-2005 10:58 AM

Her face doesn't seem any largerMaybe its just her choice of clothing

hillary_nugent 05-06-2005 11:46 AM

yeah i think she's wearing baggier clothes than usual ^___^

Amina 05-06-2005 03:40 PM

Hello there, i'm new to the Monaco royal family forum. I wanted to know how many children PC actually has, i know there's Charlotte and Andrea - but i understand that she has more? Please tell me - thankyou!!!

Does Ernst have any children from previous relationships at all? Just wondering...

Piewi 05-06-2005 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amina
Hello there, i'm new to the Monaco royal family forum. I wanted to know how many children PC actually has, i know there's Charlotte and Andrea - but i understand that she has more? Please tell me - thankyou!!!

Does Ernst have any children from previous relationships at all? Just wondering...

Caro has 4 child. Andrea (20), Char (18) and Pierre (17) of her 2 husband (stefano Casiraghi, he died in 1990).
And she ´s one Alexandra (5 or 6) with Ernest August the man who is in the pics with her;)

monaco70s 05-06-2005 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbhrc
Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August shopping in Saint-Remy

Thanks for the pics.

Tosca 05-07-2005 01:17 AM

Thanks for the pix. Caro looks abit run down, but that's mormal after all that she had to go through.

Baci, ciao!

tbhrc 05-07-2005 06:24 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Some old but beautiful pix

monaco70s 05-07-2005 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tosca
Thanks for the pix. Caro looks abit run down, but that's mormal after all that she had to go through.

Baci, ciao!

That's right, she really went through a lot in a month! Poor Caroline, it's nice to see her a bit better. I wonder how's Stephanie, I hope she is doing well too.

tbhrc 05-08-2005 04:22 AM

4 Attachment(s)
And a few more: vacation in Zürs 2002

HMQueenElizabethII 05-08-2005 04:49 AM

Sweety their love!

budge9 05-10-2005 02:24 PM

Hey I found the website of the hotel where they stay in Zurs and thought you might be interested to see what it is like.

https://www.loruenser.at/english/index.html

vero 05-11-2005 02:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bonjour
savez-vous si caroline est allée au 8e salon "reveries sur les jardins" qui avait lieu du 29 avril au 2 mai ? Elle y va à chaque année.
Merci
Véro

michelle 05-11-2005 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vero
Bonjour
savez-vous si caroline est allée au 8e salon "reveries sur les jardins" qui avait lieu du 29 avril au 2 mai ? Elle y va à chaque année.
Merci
Véro

Cette année elle n'est pas allée, mais je suis sur qu'elle va y assister l'année prochaine. :)

budge9 05-12-2005 04:10 PM

https://www.cronicasmarcianas.telecinco.es/dn_521.htm
This is a site where there are videos of the Grimaldi's old chauffeur talking about them. Unfortunately it is in Spanish so could somebody please tell me what he is saying about Grace, Stephanie, Caroline and Stefano? Thanks a million!

Piewi 05-12-2005 09:01 PM

Well budge it s an interview to Cristobl Navarro a man who work 15 years with the Grimaldis he was a driver or chofer. He had to told Caro the dead of Stefano: he say that he took her to the hairdresser and he went to his home and the embasador phoned him to told that Stefano had a bad accident (he knew that he has already dead) and he went inmediatly to the hairdreser and toldd Caro that Stefano had and acciddent (he didn´t tell her that he was dead):(
He also talked about how he started to work with the Grimaldi´s, the Ranier and family went often to Paris and they need chofer. In that moment the journalist ask for Caro and Stefano and if they really loved, Cristobal said: yes, that i think

I´ll continue later......

tbhrc 05-14-2005 07:58 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Some pics of Caroline and Ernst

budge9 05-14-2005 08:29 PM

Thanks tbhrc. Could you please tell me how you get access to newscom? Thanks a million! PS I really love all of your photos!!!

tbhrc 05-14-2005 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budge9
Thanks tbhrc. Could you please tell me how you get access to newscom? Thanks a million! PS I really love all of your photos!!!

I think I clicked on Features or Lightbox or another field on top and there is a username and password for guests. Just try out. Somehow it works finally.

harley 05-14-2005 09:15 PM

J'ai vu une femme hier qui ressemblait tellement à Stéphanie. Je le lui ai dit.

michelle 05-15-2005 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harley
J'ai vu une femme hier qui ressemblait tellement à Stéphanie. Je le lui ai dit.

Et comment a-t-elle réagi ? Qu' est-ce qu'elle a dit? :)

Ianna 05-15-2005 11:20 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tbhrc
Some pics of Caroline and Ernst

I beleieve first three photos are fom last summer vacation in Dubrovnik, Croatia..Seen that photos in mag..two more from Dubrovnik with Pierre and photo of Old Town of Dubrovnik..

My scanner is again broken..:( Whe fix it I''ll post photos from magazine on their vacation on island Vis..they were with Alexandra and some family friends..

monaco70s 05-15-2005 03:34 PM

Great pics Ianna tooo bad ur scanner is broken... :(

tbhrc 05-16-2005 05:34 AM

8 Attachment(s)
So, for my post #100 I'll show you my favourite pics of Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst August whether they've been posted before or not. So enjoy...

tbhrc 05-17-2005 06:33 PM

6 Attachment(s)
A few pics of Prince Ernst-August on his own.

tbhrc 05-17-2005 06:36 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I think you know those pix

Lillia 05-17-2005 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbhrc
I think you know those pix

Honestly, he seems to be a very crude sort of person to me. Why not just turn his head if he doesn't want a picture

Piewi 05-17-2005 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lillia
Honestly, he seems to be a very crude sort of person to me. Why not just turn his head if he doesn't want a picture

I definitly agree, why does he has to do that kind of things?:mad:

Something fun about pics, Caro´s faces, she opened her eyes like saying: "my God, that man is crazy, what is he doing?"
Even Caro knows who she marry, i think that he shocked her! You know, he is prince, he had to be polite.

tbhrc 05-17-2005 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piewi
I definitly agree, why does he has to do that kind of things?:mad:

Something fun about pics, Caro´s faces, she opened her eyes like saying: "my God, that man is crazy, what is he doing?"
Even Caro knows who she marry, i think that he shocked her! You know, he is prince, he had to be polite.

I believe she thought that the paparazzi should leave them alone. It must be pretty though to be photographed all the time, but we actually enjoy those pics.

lashinka2002 05-17-2005 11:36 PM

They were probably upset at being photographed (unexpectedly in the car). Should'nt it only be on the red carpet? It looks like they were attending a gala event.

tbhrc 05-20-2005 04:17 PM

Does anyone have more pics of the time before Caroline and Ernst got married? I would be great if you could post them. Thanks

cd_1 05-20-2005 06:10 PM

someone posted that caroline had gained a lot of weight in early 20s? is this true? any pictures?

hillary_nugent 05-21-2005 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piewi
I definitly agree, why does he has to do that kind of things?:mad:

i think it was just a spur of the moment kind of response....kind of like when you're brother wakes you up at 5am and you greet him with a bunch of rude insults hahaha

susan alicia 05-21-2005 02:56 PM

I think his behaviour is endearing, love it when middle aged men stay young at hart and can understand why caroline feels attracted to him.

did not care for the miniature abricot coloured poodle he is kisssing on that yaught, I know some greeks who have one but........ well I love all animals

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
i think it was just a spur of the moment kind of response....kind of like when you're brother wakes you up at 5am and you greet him with a bunch of rude insults hahaha


tbhrc 05-22-2005 05:33 PM

6 Attachment(s)
New Pics from todays Grand Prix in Monte Carlo

monaco70s 05-22-2005 05:47 PM

Thanks for the pics tbhrc. Caroline and everyone look very sad :(

HMQueenElizabethII 05-23-2005 04:55 AM

I'm really happy to see Princess Caroline again.

tbhrc 05-23-2005 11:42 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Some more pix from the GP

tbhrc 05-23-2005 11:44 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Some random pics of them.

monaco70s 05-23-2005 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbhrc
Some random pics of them.

Thanks for the pics, they're great. On the 4th pic maybe Ernst spotted a photographer :rolleyes:

tbhrc 05-23-2005 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monaco70s
Thanks for the pics, they're great. On the 4th pic maybe Ernst spotted a photographer :rolleyes:

Yeah maybe, but it is always great to see them having fun together.

monaco70s 05-23-2005 12:31 PM

Definetly!

susan alicia 05-23-2005 02:25 PM

definitely. I think he is soo funny when he does that, look at the facial expression too (guess who is the more mature of the couple;) )

Quote:

Originally Posted by monaco70s
Thanks for the pics, they're great. On the 4th pic maybe Ernst spotted a photographer :rolleyes:


budge9 05-23-2005 02:51 PM

Hey tbhrc thanks for the photos! Could you please tell me which photo agency you got them from?! Thanks again!

tbhrc 05-23-2005 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budge9
Hey tbhrc thanks for the photos! Could you please tell me which photo agency you got them from?! Thanks again!

Iceflower found it it's : https://www.picturedesk.com/

tbhrc 05-24-2005 03:19 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Some more pics from the GP

monaco70s 05-24-2005 03:22 PM

The person next to Caroline on the second pic looks moreless like the son of Elizabeth Ann or Christine Alix, maybe I'm mistaken.

tbhrc 05-24-2005 03:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Princess Caroline's mansion at "Le Mee sur Seine" near Paris.

monaco70s 05-24-2005 04:03 PM

That is a nice house, I had never seen pics of it thanks :)

tbhrc 05-24-2005 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monaco70s
That is a nice house, I had never seen pics of it thanks :)

Yeah it's really beautiful. Just imagine you could live in a house like that.

tbhrc 05-24-2005 04:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
That's the Marienburg. Prince Ernst August's castle.

monaco70s 05-24-2005 04:09 PM

It would definetly be a wonderful life ;)

juliette 05-24-2005 05:33 PM

On the last pic-does he start drinking again:confused::eek:

tbhrc 05-24-2005 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juliette
On the last pic-does he start drinking again:confused::eek:

I don't know, it could be everything, but in one pic he smokes again.

Piewi 05-24-2005 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbhrc
I don't know, it could be everything, but in one pic he smokes again.

Oh my God!!!:eek: :mad: :cool: :( , Well, he almost die, but he still doing the same things!!!!!! Really, this isn´t the best way to start the reabilitation

monaco70s 05-25-2005 12:27 AM

Well smoking isn't good especially if you're recovering but we have to keep in mind that maybe it's hard for him to give up smoking so quickly, so maybe he's stopping smoking gradually.

kittencrews 05-25-2005 01:44 PM

he has been smoking forEVER and it wasnt thecause of his illness (but I agree he should stop as well as Caroline) perhaps he was drinking a coke! =)

lashinka2002 05-25-2005 04:16 PM

As much as I'm sure he'd like to it's nearly impossible to quit everything at once :o
He's probably starting out with the most important things like changing his diet & cutting back on alcohol ( i doubt he'll quit cold turkey) & moderate exercise. The smoking is probably a concern but his last one right now.

Piewi 05-25-2005 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piewi
Oh my God!!!:eek: :mad: :cool: :( , Well, he almost die, but he still doing the same things!!!!!! Really, this isn´t the best way to start the reabilitation

Quote of myself!
May be i forgot some thing before posting. You are rigth: it s impossible leave all at the the same time. I know, for example with the drugs and smoking, first you have to leave drugs, but no smoking.

tbhrc 05-25-2005 10:33 PM

8 Attachment(s)
And again more random pics. i hope you enjoy them:D

monaco70s 05-25-2005 10:46 PM

Good ones, I hadn't seen those. I wonder if she bought hat she was trying out?

juliette 05-26-2005 08:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
New pics from Saint-Rémy (I think). Look at P. Caroline's expression:p

Australian 05-26-2005 09:58 AM

Wow, that looks exactly like my home! How strange!

Australian 05-26-2005 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juliette
New pics from Saint-Rémy (I think). Look at P. Caroline's expression:p

The headline in that magazine reads "Fra le labbra spunta il vizio". in English that means
"Between the labbra it dulls the defect" correct me if i am wrong
What is meant by that!! doesnt sound too nice

Tosca 05-26-2005 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Australian
The headline in that magazine reads "Fra le labbra spunta il vizio". in English that means
"Between the labbra it dulls the defect" correct me if i am wrong
What is meant by that!! doesnt sound too nice

Yes, that phrase isn't very nice to him, but after all, this cheap tabloid has never been too soft with the Grimaldis. It wasn't to Stefano, either. You can view its web site at www.novella2000.it. It carries a short and not so nice note about Caro's family staying in Saint Remy.

Anyway the headline refers to EA' bad habit of smoking and reads moreless: " That bad habit appears on his lips again".

Ciao belli

monaco70s 05-26-2005 11:19 AM

Yes Novella 2000 in my opinion is just a cheap Italian tabloid, it's full of ads and scandalous stories about almost every Italian celebrity. And most of its pics are always paparazzi style.

There are better Italian magazines ;)

Australian 05-26-2005 11:24 AM

ok, thanks for answering my question Monaco70's and Tosca :)

monaco70s 05-26-2005 11:49 AM

U're welcome ;)

juliette 05-26-2005 12:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Nasty habit:(

Nathalian 05-26-2005 08:59 PM

Tcs tcs tcs....EA has no salvation............he´s not allowed to drink or smoke...and......well...that´s the least I would expect...coming from him....

hillary_nugent 05-27-2005 05:09 AM

It's not just EA that is at fault...you would think Caroline would also learn from EA's recent near death...

kittencrews 05-27-2005 03:56 PM

I love the new pictures of EA and Caroline in St. Rémy... I am only 30 minutes from there!!! The picture of Caroline on the hat was on vacation and that is Charlotte facing Caroline in the picture!

tbhrc 05-27-2005 04:13 PM

Hi kittencrews. I have a question, do you have bigger pics of your wonderful avatar, That would be great, thanks!!!

Tosca 05-28-2005 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittencrews
I love the new pictures of EA and Caroline in St. Rémy... I am only 30 minutes from there!!! The picture of Caroline on the hat was on vacation and that is Charlotte facing Caroline in the picture!

Did you get to visit Nostradamus' house in Saint Rémy?

Ciao belli!

monaco70s 05-28-2005 02:12 AM

That's right I just remembered Nostradamus had something to do with St. Remy! Did he live there or what?

Lena 05-28-2005 07:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
An other picture of him with the glass (from Expressen)
I can´t believe there´s alcohol in it. Yes, I know, that it looks like a glass for wine. But I can´t imagine, that one is so stupid to drink alcohol barely a month after an acute pancreatitis. :confused: That he smokes again is already bad enough, but alcohol in connection with this disease is extremely dangerous (in fact in his case it must have caused the pancreatitis)
The fluid in the glass looks a bit dark, so I can just hope it´s something like juice or a soft drink.

monaco70s 05-28-2005 01:13 PM

I think it could be Coca Cola or any soda, after all it was a hot day in Monaco.

Grace 05-28-2005 01:18 PM

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I thinks the beverage is a little too brown to be wine...I really hope he will be able to change his lifestyle,

Kisses

monaco70s 05-28-2005 04:50 PM

Like he said on his last interview, he is aware he had a severe problem and his lifestyle somehow contributed to it, and he definetly seems willing to change that. I think we shouldn't worry, it was just soda and he wouldn't be drinking wine again, and also I don't see Caroline allowing that.

tbhrc 05-28-2005 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monaco70s
Like he said on his last interview, he is aware he had a severe problem and his lifestyle somehow contributed to it, and he definetly seems willing to change that. I think we shouldn't worry, it was just soda and he wouldn't be drinking wine again, and also I don't see Caroline allowing that.

I totally agree with you.

monaco70s 05-28-2005 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbhrc
I totally agree with you.

Yeah :D :)

tbhrc 05-31-2005 02:48 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Bad quality but here are some more or new pics of Caroline, Andrea etc. at the day of Rainier's funeral.

budge9 05-31-2005 03:13 PM

Thanks tbhrc!

tbhrc 06-01-2005 04:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I don't really know but does this pic shows Ernst, Pierre and Andrea?

budge9 06-01-2005 05:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I found this photograph of the Hello magazine from 25th February 1989 and wondered if anybody had any photographs of Caroline's visit to the Kremlin?! Thanks!:)

debby 06-01-2005 11:26 PM

Caroline's 1989 Kremlin visit
 
From Brigitte Gastel Lloyd's Worldroots site:

https://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...emonaco114.jpg

Tosca 06-02-2005 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budge9
I found this photograph of the Hello magazine from 25th February 1989 and wondered if anybody had any photographs of Caroline's visit to the Kremlin?! Thanks!:)

I had. They were published by a weekly magazine called "GIOIA" and showed Caro on the Red Square with the Montecarlo Ballet company.

Ciao!

tbhrc 06-02-2005 05:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another hat Caro tried on

monaco70s 06-02-2005 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbhrc
Here's another hat Caro tried on

She wore those kind of hats in the 70s ;)

budge9 06-09-2005 06:27 PM

Has anybody got any photos of Caroline and Ernst when they first started their affair and went on holiday with Charlotte (and Andrea and Pierre as well I think)? Thanks!

monaco70s 06-10-2005 01:37 AM

You mean the Dec. 1998 - Jan. 1999 vacation to Belize? Rainier was also with them.

budge9 06-10-2005 05:57 AM

Yes when Caroline and Ernst first started dating.

tbhrc 06-10-2005 05:13 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by budge9
Has anybody got any photos of Caroline and Ernst when they first started their affair and went on holiday with Charlotte (and Andrea and Pierre as well I think)? Thanks!

Do you mean those pics:

https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=138277

https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=138278

https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=138279

https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=143615

juliette 06-10-2005 05:14 PM

New pics!!!
 
10 Attachment(s)
MALLORCA Spain 05 06 2005
PRINCESS CAROLINE OF MONACO AND HER HUSBAND PRINCE ERNST OF HANNOVER SPENT A
WEEKEND IN BALEARIC ISLANDS TO ATTEND A GERMAN FRIEND WEDDING. THE ROYAL
COUPLE ARRIVED AND DEPARTED IN A PRIVATE JET (CITACION 10, A FAST CORPORATE
PLANE) AND THEY STAYED AT THE FANCY FOEMENTOR HOTEL IN THE ISLAND OF
MALLORCA. THE COUPLE ENJOYED A NICE BREAKFAST AT THEIR OWN TERRACE IN THE
SUITE / BUNGALOW OF THE HOTEL BEFORE THEY LEFT THE ISLAND. BOTH VERY RELAXED
IN FANCY ROBES. DRINKING COFFEE AND JUICE AND EATING PASTRY. PRINCESS
CAROLINE WEARING READING GLASSES WAS PAINTING HER NAILS AND TOE NAILS IN A
SUNNY MORNING.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022
Jelsoft Enterprises