The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f216/)
-   -   Crown Prince Frederik and Mary Donaldson, Current Events 1: September 2002 - May 2004 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f216/crown-prince-frederik-and-mary-donaldson-current-events-1-september-2002-may-2004-a-491.html)

micas 05-06-2004 02:29 PM

Mary is very beutiful and elegant. I belive that her outfit don't have nothing wrong :lol: :lol: :lol:

montecarlo 05-06-2004 02:31 PM

Quote:

Some pictures from Mary and Frederik receiving gifts.
Mary's outfit appears suitable for the occasion. Its simple, elegant, and the colouring blends in nicely with her dark features. Someone should advise her to stick to earthtones more often.

USCtrojan 05-06-2004 07:40 PM

Mary blew me away at the military tribute... In the beginning I wasn't at all that much of a fan of the future Danish Queen but, I must say in recent months she has truley blossomed into a wonderful flower. I hope that she is happy in her future position, and that she and her prince do live happily ever after.... She looked absolutly stunning and beautiful at this military event, I can't wait to see her in her wedding dress.... I thought she looked like maxima at one point. I believe that Maxima's outfit was red or brown... Mary looked fantastic. Letizia has yet to hold a candle to it..... :) Go Mary! Congrats to Denmark....

Charcoal Grey 05-06-2004 09:56 PM

Quote:

Mary blew me away at the military tribute... In the beginning I wasn't at all that much of a fan of the future Danish Queen but, I must say in recent months she has truley blossomed into a wonderful flower. I hope that she is happy in her future position, and that she and her prince do live happily ever after.... She looked absolutly stunning and beautiful at this military event, I can't wait to see her in her wedding dress.... I thought she looked like maxima at one point. I believe that Maxima's outfit was red or brown... Mary looked fantastic. Letizia has yet to hold a candle to it.....  Go Mary! Congrats to Denmark
Ditto! Well said. She's looking so wonderful lately. She's going to make a very stylish and charming CP. Denmark should be proud.

kate14 05-06-2004 10:16 PM

Fred and Mary looked so Regal. Wonderfull Pictures.

Impressive Military Tribute to the Crown Prince Couple :flower:

nouwrein 05-06-2004 10:28 PM

Me too. I'm not a fan of Mary when the engagement was announced. I remember I posted before that I'm not as excited to see the Danish wedding than the Spanish one, because in the engagement pics, Mary was not as smiling as Letizia. But now i changed my opinion on Mary, Im actually liking her now - keep on smiling Mary. Congrats to Denmark!

I cant wait to see the pics of the coming Danish, Spanish and Jordanian Weddings!

nicole31 05-07-2004 12:03 AM

Mary looked absolutely amazing at the Military tribute, so beautiful and the outfit was perfect for her. I am really looing forward to the week ahead with all the pre wedding festivites and also most importantly the wedding on the 14th.