The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Princely Family of Monaco (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/)
-   -   Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 10: January 2020 - (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/princely-family-of-monaco-current-events-part-10-january-2020-a-47050.html)

iceflower 10-28-2020 04:44 AM

Prince Albert and Louis Ducruet attended the annual Sportel Awards Gala held at the Grimaldi Forum yesterday, October 27:

** legionmedia gallery ** gtresnews gallery ** rex gallery **

iceflower 11-07-2020 03:18 PM

Prince Albert and Pierre Casiraghi sent a message to Team Malizia sailor Boris Herrmann:

** video **

sophie25 12-15-2020 12:07 PM

Is the children's Christmas party at the palace tomorrow?

iceflower 12-15-2020 02:58 PM

:previous:

Yes it is, tomorrow afternoon, December 16 :flowers:

eya 12-26-2020 04:23 AM

Merry Christmas from the families of Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQW4rgFSKg/

Lee-Z 12-26-2020 05:04 AM

I like it :lol:
She looks happy and that's always good to see, and i can honestly say i never expected P.Albert in this outfit :smile:

togram 12-26-2020 06:12 AM

Princess Charlene looks very happy, relaxed and very confident in these photos. She portrays the picture of contentment. Even I never expected to see Prince Albert in this outfit!!!

An Ard Ri 12-26-2020 06:24 AM

Lovely to see them all together for Christmas & Prince Albert was in a very festive mood.

melina premiere 12-26-2020 07:09 AM

I like the christmas photos published by the princess Charlene on her instagram

They are very happy to be together

I like the photo of Prince Albert with his twins , he is in a christmas mood, very funny

The little dog is very cute

selket 12-26-2020 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eya (Post 2363181)
Merry Christmas from the families of Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQW4rgFSKg/

I never thought I'd see photos like this coming from the palace, but they are adorable and have a great Love of Family vibe. :lol:

Somebody 12-26-2020 12:08 PM

Poor Marie... I guess she knew what family she married into but still... She dressed up for Christmas and her sister-in-law Pauline did as well (and her husband was ok) but the others? They thought 'ugly sweater' was the best on Christmas itself? Maybe they need an office party for those...

ashelen 12-26-2020 12:12 PM

I must say to see Albert dress with crocs is hilarious! Charlene (..) her mouth looks strange , like the joker, Overall it is nice to see them like normal family

selket 12-26-2020 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Somebody (Post 2363229)
Poor Marie... I guess she knew what family she married into but still... She dressed up for Christmas and her sister-in-law Pauline did as well (and her husband was ok) but the others? They thought 'ugly sweater' was the best on Christmas itself? Maybe they need an office party for those...

It seems like Pauline was more dressed for comfort and festivity than dressing up.

melina premiere 12-26-2020 03:24 PM

Ashelen

I don't know how you can see the face of the P Charlene ?

Her face and her mouth are hidden by the head of her little dog

She is kissing her dog , buy glasses

And on the first photo, she is very smiling

The photos are shared by the princess Charlene and it is her who wish a happu Christmas

' Happy Christmas to friends and familie, love you all

Here is her comment on HER INSTAGRAM, the photos are not shared by the palace, neither Prince Albert nor P Stephanie, it is Charlene who is wishing merry christmas

C4A 12-26-2020 05:35 PM

I see a happy family celebrating Christmas together. No need to see anything untoward about it or criticize unnecessarily.
I think P Albert is still in his Santa suit after delivering the gifts to the twins.
I am grateful that P Charlene shared these pics; she must be missing her family this year

Alisa 12-26-2020 06:45 PM

Damage control! It's good PR in light of the unfavorable press.

Regardless the photos looked cool. I would've liked to see more..

Susan D 12-26-2020 06:48 PM

I am surprised at the red clogs that Prince Albert is wearing. The clogs look weird.

MARG 12-26-2020 08:15 PM

:previous: I don't know why when even bright red slippers would be hard to find. But yes, bright red Crocs, who'd a thunk it! :lol: I love that everyone seems to have that holiday feeling and dressed for comfort and not show. Albert certainly took it to a ten with his Christmas hat and sparkly reindeer antler specs and the twins look really sweet and it seems the Chihuahua is perhaps a Christmas present to Charlene. I hope so because he/she/it is seriously cute. :xmasbell:

lazuli 12-27-2020 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C4A (Post 2363275)
I see a happy family celebrating Christmas together. No need to see anything untoward about it or criticize unnecessarily.
I think P Albert is still in his Santa suit after delivering the gifts to the twins.
I am grateful that P Charlene shared these pics; she must be missing her family this year

I totally agree!!! All we see is a happy, relaxed family in the joy and warmth of an intimate Christmas celebration. And if we keep criticizing and complaning about Christmas having become nothing more than simple consumerism, then, these photos show otherwise, and that Christmas is really about being happy together in cozy clothes and drinking a nice cup of hot chocolate... Season Greetings!!! :santa3: :santa3: :santa3:

TRCRoyal 12-27-2020 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARG (Post 2363299)
:previous: I don't know why when even bright red slippers would be hard to find. But yes, bright red Crocs, who'd a thunk it! :lol: I love that everyone seems to have that holiday feeling and dressed for comfort and not show. Albert certainly took it to a ten with his Christmas hat and sparkly reindeer antler specs and the twins look really sweet and it seems the Chihuahua is perhaps a Christmas present to Charlene. I hope so because he/she/it is seriously cute. :xmasbell:

I think its one of HSHs two chihuahuas Harley and Poppy