The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal House of Fashion (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/)
-   -   Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 7: June 2019 - (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/queen-silvias-fashion-and-style-part-7-june-2019-a-46488.html)

iceflower 06-03-2019 04:11 PM

Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 7: June 2019 -
 
* *

Welcome to Part 7 of the thread for Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 6: September 2017 - May 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!



Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

eya 06-05-2019 05:40 AM

Queen Silvia at the inauguration of Stockholm Early Music Festival in the German church in Stockholm, on 4 June


https://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...c0a&m=amgomnfd
https://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...c0a&m=nohpgbda

eya 06-06-2019 04:43 AM

Queen Silvia visit the province of Dalarna during Sweden's National Day.

https://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...c0a&m=micamcbc
https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...c0a&m=ckoaglao

Kingen 06-06-2019 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eya (Post 2228895)
Queen Silvia visit the province of Dalarna during Sweden's National Day.

https://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...c0a&m=micamcbc
https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...c0a&m=ckoaglao

Looks like a new white outfit for the Queen, and I think it's really flattering for her.

iceflower 06-10-2019 02:17 PM

.

Queen Silvia in red at a medal ceremony today, June 10:


** Full/Side view ** Upper part/Side view **

IloveCP 06-10-2019 03:56 PM

An elegant red suit.

eya 06-11-2019 12:46 PM

Queen Silvia at the Polar Music Prize award ceremony today


https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...85?s=2048x2048


And a picture where see a little by the dress

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...59?s=2048x2048

Lady Marlboro 06-11-2019 01:05 PM

Queen Silvia looks lovely. Even though we can't see the top of her gown due to the shawl, she is still the best dressed family member at the Polar Music Prize ceremony.

HereditaryPrincess 06-11-2019 03:55 PM

I have to say, that Silvia's dress and shawl is rather drab for me. It looks more like she's wearing a nightgown IMO.

IloveCP 06-11-2019 04:16 PM

Beautiful shawl but I dislike the dress.

Mari-Anne 06-12-2019 01:45 AM

I want to see her dress under that shawl but its quite impossible. What a shame.

eya 06-12-2019 05:21 AM

Today, the Queen Silvia meet with the Social Minister of Saxony and the State Secretary of the Ministry of Justice.

https://scontent.fath3-4.fna.fbcdn.n...07&oe=5D985759

iceflower 06-13-2019 02:40 PM

.

Queen Silvia during a ceremony at the Silviahemmet yesterday, June 12:


** Full view ** Upper part **

HereditaryPrincess 06-13-2019 03:28 PM

A stunning shade of plum for Silvia. She looks great.

eya 06-14-2019 04:27 AM

Queen Silvia at the Welcome Ceremony today of the President of South Korea


https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...c0a&m=kbjfepde
https://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...c0a&m=nphhpjmo

iceflower 06-14-2019 02:50 PM

.

And Queen Silvia this evening at the State Banquet in honour for South Korea's Presidential Couple:


** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

HereditaryPrincess 06-14-2019 05:35 PM

Lovely looks for Silvia on both occasions, but I especially love her daytime outfit.

eya 06-15-2019 07:38 AM

Queen Silvia today 15 June at the second day of the visit of the President of South Korea

https://scontent.fskg1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...7f&oe=5D7BD4F0
https://scontent.fskg1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...b3&oe=5D8958E5

An Ard Ri 06-15-2019 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess (Post 2231204)
Lovely looks for Silvia on both occasions, but I especially love her daytime outfit.


Yes I agree and the daytime outfit is very lovely shade of green,would have like to have seen that in Eire during the State visit.

Frelinghighness 06-15-2019 08:52 PM

Perfect blue gown to highlight the sapphire parure. She is an exceptionally elegant woman, her day time look was wonderful also

muriel 06-16-2019 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 2231158)
.

And Queen Silvia this evening at the State Banquet in honour for South Korea's Presidential Couple:


** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Perfectly executed. Great gown, and the Leuchtenberg sapphires worked really well. Also, pleased to see her use a "normal" colet necklace as opposed to the more elaborate sapphire and diamond necklace.

IloveCP 06-17-2019 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eya (Post 2231034)
Queen Silvia at the Welcome Ceremony today of the President of South Korea


https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...c0a&m=kbjfepde
https://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...c0a&m=nphhpjmo

A wonderful green suit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 2231158)
.

And Queen Silvia this evening at the State Banquet in honour for South Korea's Presidential Couple:


** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Love the color but not the style.

eya 06-17-2019 01:42 PM

Queen Silvia at the Opening of the new permanent exhibition at The Royal Armoury today

https://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...c0a&m=ighcajid
https://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...c0a&m=eminclbc

iceflower 06-18-2019 02:13 PM

.


Queen Silvia pretty in pink at the Silviahemmet today, June 18:


** Upper part & Full view **

IloveCP 06-18-2019 02:16 PM

A beautiful pink dress.

eya 07-14-2019 08:52 AM

Queen Silvia at theSolliden today for the Birthday of CP Victoria

https://66.media.tumblr.com/9df37913...4089da1b68.jpg
https://files.svenskdam.se/uploads/2...ad-700x875.jpg

An Ard Ri 07-14-2019 09:02 AM

Lovely summery shade of pink on queen Silvia today.

Frelinghighness 07-15-2019 10:08 PM

Gorgeous pink dress on queen Silvia with flattering tucked neckline. Her two toned flats look great with the dress. Is it the same pink dress she wore a month ago with the scarf? Who is the designer?

theroyalfly 07-15-2019 10:58 PM

Oh this is lovely

IloveCP 07-17-2019 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eya (Post 2239355)

Beautiful color but I dislike the design.

HereditaryPrincess 07-17-2019 04:31 PM

A gorgeous shade of pink for Silvia.

iceflower 07-18-2019 03:03 PM

.

Queen Silvia at the funeral of a friend of the family today, July 18. The guests were asked not to wear black:


** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

HereditaryPrincess 07-18-2019 03:45 PM

:previous: A lovely look for Silvia.

Mari-Anne 07-19-2019 02:13 AM

This material wrinkles from sitting down but otherwise a really lovely look. Also loved her pearl necklace, it was like a cherry on the cake.

eya 07-27-2019 11:10 AM

Queen Silvia attend the prize ceremony for the exhibition "Ideas gardens" at Solliden Castle today

https://scontent.fmex3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...f7&oe=5DEE5F27
https://scontent.fmex3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...5c&oe=5DB274CD

HereditaryPrincess 07-27-2019 03:39 PM

A lovely summer look for Silvia. I really like her blouse.

eya 07-30-2019 01:51 AM

Queen Silvia met Roger Lundgren at Solliden, Oland


https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EAq3BsnW...jpg&name=small

eya 08-14-2019 03:39 AM

Queen Silvia at the Wiener Philharmoniker playing Mozart at Salzburg Festival 2019 at Grosses Festspielhaus on 13 August

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...42?s=2048x2048
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EB46p82X...g&name=900x900

theroyalfly 08-14-2019 04:10 AM

I super love this outfit. The Queen rocks it.

HereditaryPrincess 08-14-2019 04:46 PM

Silvia looks fantastic! I love that silver on her.

muriel 08-15-2019 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eya (Post 2246059)
Queen Silvia at the Wiener Philharmoniker playing Mozart at Salzburg Festival 2019 at Grosses Festspielhaus on 13 August

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...42?s=2048x2048
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EB46p82X...g&name=900x900

Very elegant, I think Silvia looks great.

IloveCP 08-15-2019 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eya (Post 2242215)
Queen Silvia attend the prize ceremony for the exhibition "Ideas gardens" at Solliden Castle today

https://scontent.fmex3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...f7&oe=5DEE5F27
https://scontent.fmex3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...5c&oe=5DB274CD

I find the blouse awful.

Frelinghighness 08-15-2019 09:23 PM

I like the blouse, also the white slacks and pink tipped flats

HereditaryPrincess 08-16-2019 05:58 PM

Silvia looks very pretty and summery.

eya 08-28-2019 12:05 PM

Queen Silvia at the Stockholm City Hall today for the Stockholm Water Prize award ceremony.

https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=hocgeppi
https://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=mkhcfdeh
https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=lihodhna

LadyFinn 08-28-2019 12:38 PM

Queen Silvia wore this dress at the wedding of Louise Gottlieb and Gustav Thott in June 2018. She looked better then:
https://im.mtv.fi/image/6938456/land...2-6-2018-6.jpg

HereditaryPrincess 08-28-2019 04:05 PM

A gorgeous dress for Silvia. I love the colours on her and the design.

iceflower 09-03-2019 10:19 AM

.

Queen Silvia at the Mentor Youth Summit in Konstanz, Germany, today, September 3:



** Full view ** Upper part **


And this evening at a dinner on the island Mainau:



** Full view ** Close up **

iceflower 09-04-2019 11:29 AM

.

A nice look for Queen Silvia on day 2 in Konstanz/Lindau today, September 4:



** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

IloveCP 09-04-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eya (Post 2249282)

A wonderful dress.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 2250777)
.

A nice look for Queen Silvia on day 2 in Konstanz/Lindau today, September 4:



** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

She looks great. I love the jacket.

iceflower 09-05-2019 09:34 AM

.

Queen Silvia at the Childhood House in Heidelberg, Germany, today, September 5:


** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

iceflower 09-06-2019 07:04 AM

.

Queen Silvia was awarded with the Karl Kuebel Prize in Bensheim, Germany, today:


** Full view ** Upper part **

LadyFinn 09-07-2019 03:59 AM

Queen Silvia arriving at the dinner hosted in honor of her and World Childhood Foundation's 20th anniversary at the Heidelberg Palace, 5th September. She wore a gown she has worn many times during the years.
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...b0&oe=5DFD5FFF
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...d5&oe=5E162C56

An Ard Ri 09-07-2019 06:34 AM

There's a lot of colours going on but queen Silvia manages to make themall work and looks lovely as always.

IloveCP 09-09-2019 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 2250945)
.

Queen Silvia at the Childhood House in Heidelberg, Germany, today, September 5:


** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

A very elegant and beautiful suit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 2251122)
.

Queen Silvia was awarded with the Karl Kuebel Prize in Bensheim, Germany, today:


** Full view ** Upper part **

I find the fabric awful. The color however is beautiful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyFinn (Post 2251313)
Queen Silvia arriving at the dinner hosted in honor of her and World Childhood Foundation's 20th anniversary at the Heidelberg Palace, 5th September. She wore a gown she has worn many times during the years.
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...b0&oe=5DFD5FFF
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...d5&oe=5E162C56

I find this dress terrible.

HereditaryPrincess 09-09-2019 05:04 PM

Silvia's World Childhood gown is lovely - I really like the bright, vibrant colours on her.

iceflower 09-10-2019 06:47 AM

.

Queen Silvia at the Opening of Parliament in Stockholm today, September 10:



** Full view **

eya 09-10-2019 02:12 PM

And tonight at the Stockholm Concert Hall


https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=mgcoeicm

An Ard Ri 09-10-2019 02:40 PM

2 very elegant outfits on queen Silvia today but I prefer the one worn earlier .

HereditaryPrincess 09-10-2019 04:10 PM

Silvia looks great on both occasions and I like her white nail polish with the second outfit - I've not seen white polish before, very interesting!

LadyFinn 09-11-2019 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 2251857)
.

Queen Silvia at the Opening of Parliament in Stockholm today, September 10:



** Full view **

Without the cape
https://files.svenskdam.se/uploads/2...am-riks-tt.jpg

The hat
https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=fkainmbm

Quote:

Originally Posted by eya (Post 2251943)
And tonight at the Stockholm Concert Hall


https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=mgcoeicm

I don't like the jacket.
https://files.svenskdam.se/uploads/f...60x1030-lt.jpg

IloveCP 09-11-2019 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 2251857)
.

Queen Silvia at the Opening of Parliament in Stockholm today, September 10:



** Full view **

I love the coat. Very beautiful and regal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eya (Post 2251943)
And tonight at the Stockholm Concert Hall


https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=mgcoeicm

I dislike the jacket.

Mari-Anne 09-11-2019 04:37 AM

I think Queen Silvia looked very elegant yesterday. Good fit, nothing fussy, overwhelming or over the top. Really liked her choice of jewellery also.

Her evening outfit seem to be repeat from what she wore at Salzburg Festival 2019. She carry off silver really well. Compared to other royal ladies, she was the winner for me!

Quote:

Originally Posted by eya (Post 2246059)
Queen Silvia at the Wiener Philharmoniker playing Mozart at Salzburg Festival 2019 at Grosses Festspielhaus on 13 August

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...42?s=2048x2048
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EB46p82X...g&name=900x900


iceflower 09-11-2019 03:30 PM

.

Queen Silvia at a gala concert in connection with the World Childhood Foundation'ss 20th anniversary at Gothenburg Concert Hall this evening, September 11:


** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

eya 09-12-2019 10:33 AM

Queen Silvia visiting the NetClean Company in Gothenburg, today 12 September



https://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=naoncapk
https://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=gilfdoen

iceflower 09-13-2019 05:48 AM

.

Queen Silvia attended the Stockholm International Organ Festival yesterday, September 12:


** Full view ** Upper part **

HereditaryPrincess 09-13-2019 05:11 PM

Silvia's jacket is very funky and fits in with the Scandi minimalist style I saw a lot of when I went to stay in Stockholm some years ago!

eya 09-17-2019 05:35 AM

Queen Silvia attend today at the inauguration of the Folke Bernadotte Bridge on Royal Djurgarden.


https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=dodhknpd

LadyFinn 09-18-2019 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eya (Post 2253204)
Queen Silvia attend today at the inauguration of the Folke Bernadotte Bridge on Royal Djurgarden.


https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=dodhknpd

Nice coat.

Later yesterday without the coat at an event with the new Ersta Hospital
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...ca&oe=5E395B81

iceflower 09-18-2019 11:25 AM

.

Queen Silvia at a seminar marking the 25th anniversary of the Queen Silvia's Jubilee Fund for Research on Children and Disabilities today, September 18:


** Full view ** Upper part **

eya 09-19-2019 01:43 AM

Queen Silvia at the dinner on the occasion of the democracy anniversary in Stockholm Town Hall on 18 September


https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=jlgjaoie
https://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=jbhjjoma

iceflower 09-20-2019 02:53 PM

.

Queen Silvia in red at the Sweden Dinner this evening, September 20:


** Full view **

HereditaryPrincess 09-20-2019 05:34 PM

Silvia looks gorgeous in that shade of red!

eya 09-22-2019 12:57 PM

Two outfits for the Queen Silvia today

Day outfit as attend episcopal ordination at Uppsala Cathedral

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Evening outfit as attend Malmo Opera's 75th anniversary concert.

https://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=eflhliai

iceflower 09-25-2019 10:31 AM

.

Queen Silvia at the Mayflower 2019 ceremony at the Royal Palace today, September 25:


** Full view ** Upper part **

IloveCP 09-25-2019 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eya (Post 2254388)
Two outfits for the Queen Silvia today

Day outfit as attend episcopal ordination at Uppsala Cathedral

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Evening outfit as attend Malmo Opera's 75th anniversary concert.

https://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=eflhliai

Beautiful beige outfit but the green and purple outfit is awful.

HereditaryPrincess 09-25-2019 04:32 PM

The trousers are too baggy for Silvia's jacket, IMO. A shame because that purple colour is gorgeous on her!

An Ard Ri 09-25-2019 04:39 PM

Both outfits were below par of queen Silvia's normally abundant elegance,outfit number 2 looks like it should have been left in the 1980's.

eya 09-26-2019 10:32 AM

Queen Silvia attend the 300 year anniversary of the Lessebo Paper Mill in south Sweden today 26 September


https://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=djhpkhon
https://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=ikmehfnd
https://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=fiafceld

HereditaryPrincess 09-26-2019 05:31 PM

A gorgeous coat for Silvia. Teddy coats are very trendy at the moment - I bought one for myself the other day (probably costed a lot less than Silvia's :biggrin:).

IloveCP 09-26-2019 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eya (Post 2255456)
Queen Silvia attend the 300 year anniversary of the Lessebo Paper Mill in south Sweden today 26 September


https://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=djhpkhon
https://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=ikmehfnd
https://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...a94&m=fiafceld

Beautiful suit but I dislike the coat.

Lady Marlboro 09-26-2019 09:32 PM

Beautiful suit. Love the color. Hate the coat.

iceflower 10-02-2019 01:41 AM

.

Queen Silvia looking great at the World Childhood Foundation USA's 20th Anniversary Thank You Gala 2019 yesterday, October 1:


** Full view ** Upper part **

iceflower 10-10-2019 02:40 PM

.

Queen Silvia handed out the Frimurare Barnhuset Foundation's scholarship awards today, October 10:


** Full view **

An Ard Ri 10-10-2019 04:05 PM

Its a really lovely colour on Queen Silvia.

eya 10-11-2019 11:45 AM

Queen Silvia at the opening of the exhibition about carpet designer Marta Maas-Fjetterstrom at the Royal Palace in Stockholm today


https://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...de5&m=dgdgbnml
https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...de5&m=mfaaelim

HereditaryPrincess 10-11-2019 04:07 PM

Silvia looks nice. I like the combination of the two different shades of red with her jacket and jumper.

IloveCP 10-14-2019 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 2257052)
.

Queen Silvia looking great at the World Childhood Foundation USA's 20th Anniversary Thank You Gala 2019 yesterday, October 1:


** Full view ** Upper part **

I don't like the dress. I find it too much.

eya 10-15-2019 01:52 AM

Queen Silvia arrived in Beirut on Monday night for a three-day visit



https://s.olj.me/storage/attachments...9945.jpg/r/800

LadyFinn 10-15-2019 03:41 PM

Queen Silvia today meeting Michel Aoun, the President of Lebanon.
https://www.dalatinohra.net/wp-conten...Sweden-02-.jpg
https://www.dalatinohra.net/wp-conten...Sweden-04-.jpg
https://www.dalatinohra.net/wp-conten...-Sweden-05.jpg

Queen Silvia meeting prime minister Saad Hariri, and she attended in the evening at the Mentor Arabia Gala Dinner.
https://www.dalatinohra.net/wp-conten...10/AHM6927.jpg

According to Instagram, her dress is from Elie Saab.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3pc-rsAPhW/

ladongas 10-15-2019 05:15 PM

Wow! Sylvia is a real babe in this gown. So glam and sexy.

An Ard Ri 10-15-2019 05:19 PM

The 1st outfit is very stylish and elegant but the dress for the gala looks like she borrowed it from CHER.

HereditaryPrincess 10-15-2019 05:25 PM

Silvia looks stunning! I hope I look as good as her at her age.

IloveCP 10-15-2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyFinn (Post 2260967)
Queen Silvia today meeting Michel Aoun, the President of Lebanon.
https://www.dalatinohra.net/wp-conten...Sweden-02-.jpg
https://www.dalatinohra.net/wp-conten...Sweden-04-.jpg
https://www.dalatinohra.net/wp-conten...-Sweden-05.jpg

Queen Silvia meeting prime minister Saad Hariri, and she attended in the evening at the Mentor Arabia Gala Dinner.
https://www.dalatinohra.net/wp-conten...10/AHM6927.jpg

According to Instagram, her dress is from Elie Saab.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3pc-rsAPhW/

I dislike the white and gold gown. I don't like the design.

Mari-Anne 10-16-2019 02:34 AM

I liked her arrival outfit and the one she wore for the meeting but I don't quite like that white-gold gown. I don't like sheer upper part of it, looks strange somehow. Her hair look really good. She may be 75 but her hair look still very thick, shiny and beautifully colored. Whoever takes care of her hair does a wonderful job!

iceflower 10-16-2019 02:56 PM

.

Queen Silvia on her second day in Lebanon today, October 16:


** Full view ** Upper part **

HereditaryPrincess 10-16-2019 05:21 PM

Silvia looks lovely as usual!

iceflower 10-17-2019 02:07 PM

.

Queen Silvia on her final day in Lebanon today, October 17:


** Full view **

IloveCP 10-17-2019 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 2261480)
.

Queen Silvia on her final day in Lebanon today, October 17:


** Full view **

I like the look. Beautiful orange jacket.

An Ard Ri 10-17-2019 03:09 PM

Nice simple out and the 2 colours work very well together.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises