The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/)
-   -   General News about the Sussex Family, Part One: May 2019 - March 2020 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/general-news-about-the-sussex-family-part-one-may-2019-march-2020-a-46407.html)

Countessmeout 09-18-2019 07:59 PM

I am glad the BBC published an apology. It was sad they published such photos in the first place for the public.

ACO 09-18-2019 08:04 PM

.... I don't blame him for still wanting to defend his family. I will never look down at someone for doing that no matter who they are.

Zaira 09-18-2019 08:49 PM

Quote:

That said I wouldn't mind Harry talking about what he did . Though I get the feeling people will have lots to say about that if he did especially if he mentions his family and how he was brought up and the influences it had on him. He would have to be very careful with his word because that could open up more than the family would want. Which is why their words back then was very very careful.
I feel like he started to do this with his comments on race in Vogue, but I would like to see him speak more candidly. I think it would be powerful.

Sun Lion 09-18-2019 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alisa (Post 2253568)
And we have fotos of the family's pub outting

https://www.tmz.com/photos/image_jpg...0154560dda985/

Thanks for these Alisa ... nice to see Meghan being comfortable enough in herself to go out in shorts.

Hoping for some shots from the upcoming wedding in Rome.

Mey 09-19-2019 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madame Verseau (Post 2253597)
I wonder why the BBC is apologizing now. Did the station's lawyers told them they have legal exposure?

No I think its just courtesy. Ofcom threw out Harry's complaint.

MARG 09-19-2019 06:10 AM

Meghan was seriously threatened from the moment her romance with Harry became public, Harry has been named a race traitor and Archie, an abomination, polluting the bloodline of the BRF. Such threats make it so much easier to understand Harry's almost obsessive need to protect his family and to keep Archie safe.

It explains much about the reasons he has made decisions that have caused the media and the fans to complain bitterly. Now we have to reluctantly acknowledge that while we don't like the big deal about privacy, etc. we understand and totally agree with their reasoning and, in truth, it is not much more than William and Catherine did when George was a baby.

As the BRF, the Sussexes and the Protection team get better at this (what an awful thought) I am sure they will become more seemingly relaxed and everyone will be on the same page and there will be fewer cries of foul when they tweak their security measures.

JessRulz 09-19-2019 06:29 AM

Several posts discussing comments on Harry's Nazi costume and the threats / comments about Meghan and Archie as "karma" - whichever way the word was intended - have been removed / edited as the moderators feel they add nothing to the forum, and are not a line of discussion we wish to entertain.

O-H Anglophile 09-19-2019 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun Lion (Post 2253655)
Thanks for these Alisa ... nice to see Meghan being comfortable enough in herself to go out in shorts.

Hoping for some shots from the upcoming wedding in Rome.

They've arrived in Rome--

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalt...nonoo-wedding/

Curryong 09-19-2019 10:55 AM

Good, a nice little break and a lovely wedding to attend. And then the tour. Hope we get photos of them at the wedding!

Cocoasneeze 09-19-2019 12:23 PM

I'm glad they're able to attend their friend's wedding, and right before their tour too.

Duchessmary 09-19-2019 02:33 PM

Good for them. Nice to have a break before the tour next week. :cool:

tausi 09-19-2019 07:03 PM

General News about the Sussex Family, Part One: May 2019 -

So she was nervous about leaving Archie to go to work for few hours but not nervous to leave for Tennis match or attend a wedding for couple of days?
This is why I donít find her sincere most of the time. Always trying to say the right thing but her actions donít reflect that

And before you attack me, she is free to go wherever she wants just donít be pretentious about it.

Curryong 09-19-2019 07:13 PM

Babies' moods don't remain eternally the same, day after day. (I've had three, so I do know.) Archie may have been extremely fractious when Meghan left to go to the SmartWorks engagement. She just may have been a bit worried about his feeding on that day.

Archie appears to be very placid most of the time but that doesn't mean he can't or won't play up on occasion, as in at night according to some of Harry's remarks!

Archie seems to be fine with his nanny, who has bonded with him and he is probably in a routine at home that wouldn't be able to be replicated if his parents took him to Rome. Mothers, and fathers, do deserve a short break from their babies occasionally!

RedRoyal 09-19-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tausi (Post 2253857)
So she was nervous about leaving Archie to go to work for few hours but not nervous to leave for Tennis match or attend a wedding for couple of days?
This is why I donít find her sincere most of the time. Always trying to say the right thing but her actions donít reflect that

And before you attack me, she is free to go wherever she wants just donít be pretentious about it.

Us Weekly is not reliable at all.

Countessmeout 09-19-2019 07:30 PM

Its great they were able to go to the wedding. I hope they both enjoy :flowers:

If they are only gone a day or two its better for Archie. No need to disrupt his sleep schedule and comfort for a short trip to Rome and back. He will be well taken care of by his nanny while mom and dad are gone.

Not just second wedding for Misha, but second in Italy. She married Alexander in Venice. And second with royal guests, last time it was the York sisters. Eugenie used to work for her ex at Paddle 8.

tausi 09-19-2019 07:45 PM

baby with perfect timing! Always aligning with mummyís friends activities! How nice!!

Make complete sense [emoji23][emoji23]

Countessmeout 09-19-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tausi (Post 2253863)
baby with perfect timing! Always aligning with mummyís friends activities! How nice!!

Make complete sense [emoji23][emoji23]

Did I miss an event she skipped because she didnt want to leave him :ermm:

No, all we have is some 'story' from a US tabloid that she was anxious about the end of her maternity leave. A not very reliable tabloid, as if there is such a thing in the first place.

Is she supposed to sit home on her maternity leave and never leave her child or home, or she is a bad mother or bad royal, or both?? :bang:

DeeT 09-19-2019 08:22 PM

If the Sussexes have truly gone away to celebrate their friend’s wedding, I hope they have a lovely & safe time. And if they’re away from their baby, I hope that he is safe & happy too.

Meghan has worked throughout her pregnancy & maternity leave. The projects she has worked on have been a wonderful surprise & amazing success. My dresses that I ordered from the Smart Set capsule collection arrived yesterday, I was happy to participate in this terrific project & await arrival of the other items. Hopefully if the Sussexes are away now, they’ll be able to have some fun together in whatever way they feel is appropriate.

Sun Lion 09-19-2019 09:25 PM

Pap photos - not of Meghan and Harry who "Page 6" are reporting weren't at the pre-wedding dinner - are coming out.

An article focusing on Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom at "Pierluigi" fish restuarant and details of the various venues and celebration activities from "Page 6" -

https://pagesix.com/2019/09/19/misha...t-restaurants/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...nner-Rome.html

With so many glam guests, I'm expecting there to be quite a bit of coverage of it all.

Madame Verseau 09-19-2019 11:24 PM

All those pictures of Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom you would think it was their event. No pictures of the York princesses; no pictures of the bride and groom. Someone called the paps to make sure they were photographed and are splashed all over the gossip press IMO.