The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 15: February 2019 - August 2019 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/queen-m-ximas-daytime-fashion-part-15-february-2019-august-2019-a-46120.html)

iceflower 02-10-2019 08:53 AM

Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 15: February 2019 - August 2019
 
* *

Welcome to Part 15 of the thread for Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 14: July 2018 - February 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!



· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

eya 02-11-2019 03:17 AM

Queen Maxima today in Jordan

https://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...c71&m=icfheedo
https://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...c71&m=eeikhnep

Katymcwaity 02-11-2019 01:16 PM

Not a great lover of brown on anyone. But its relatively business like and appropriate for her surroundings.

An Ard Ri 02-11-2019 01:21 PM

Too much brown with the coat and polo neck all nice as separate pieces and the hurricane hair arrived safely in Jordan.

Ista 02-11-2019 01:52 PM

It's a good color on her, but it's a lot of brown. I'm not a huge admirer of turtlenecks, but she looks warm and appropriate. I love the earrings, but not with this outfit. The hair...

MARG 02-11-2019 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by An Ard Ri (Post 2196123)
Too much brown with the coat and polo neck all nice as separate pieces and the hurricane hair arrived safely in Jordan.

Too much brown! Honestly, I didn't know I didn't like brown quite that much until I saw that photo. However, the "hurricane hair" comment cracked me up and, with the time difference and all, there went my morning tea. But I don't think I will ever be able to look at Maxima again when her hair is not "dressed" without "hurricane hair" jumping into my mind. :lol:

Mademoiselle Lilo 02-11-2019 04:20 PM

i like upper part i really don't mind the brown but the pants ruined for me.
hurricane hair is good description:biggrin:

HereditaryPrincess 02-11-2019 04:50 PM

I agree that there's too much brown in Maxima's outfit here, and I'm not a fan of the pattern of her trousers either. Also agree that I wish she'd sort out "Hurricane Maxima" on her head!

iceflower 02-12-2019 02:53 AM

.

Queen Máxima in Jordan today, February 12, wearing a Giambattastia Valli dress and a Natan coat:



** Full view ** Without the coat ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

muriel 02-12-2019 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by An Ard Ri (Post 2196123)
Too much brown with the coat and polo neck all nice as separate pieces and the hurricane hair arrived safely in Jordan.

Hurricane hair = Financial inclusion related engagement.

Maybe there is a subliminal message there, we just don't seem to get it. :smile:

Duc_et_Pair 02-12-2019 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muriel (Post 2196262)
Hurricane hair = Financial inclusion related engagement.

Maybe there is a subliminal message there, we just don't seem to get it. :smile:


The message is that she is not there as HM Queen Máxima officially representing. The same phenomenon is when she attends projects in the framework of the Orange Fund. Then she is the lady patroness making un-expected or informal visits.

When she opens buildings, receives guests, cuts ribbons, accompanies the King, etc. then we see the hats, the gloves, the bouquet with flowers, the hofdames in her slipstream etc.

In the program Blauw Bloed it was once explained that Queen Beatrix was a reigning Queen and Máxima is "just" a consort of the King. She can shrug off the kingship which was impossible for Queen Beatrix.

But for me, Queen or "not Queen", it is no excuse for a ravaged hairdo. It looks very unprofessional.

muriel 02-12-2019 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair (Post 2196264)
The message is that she is not there as HM Queen Máxima officially representing. The same phenomenon is when she attends projects in the framework of the Orange Fund. Then she is the lady patroness making un-expected or informal visits.

When she opens buildings, receives guests, cuts ribbons, accompanies the King, etc. then we see the hats, the gloves, the bouquet with flowers, the hofdames in her slipstream etc.

In the program Blauw Bloed it was once explained that Queen Beatrix was a reigning Queen and Máxima is "just" a consort of the King. She can shrug off the kingship which was impossible for Queen Beatrix.

But for me, Queen or "not Queen", it is no excuse for a ravaged hairdo. It looks very unprofessional.

My view is once a Queen, always a Queen, regnant or consort notwithstanding. Max does not always have to have elaborately styled hair, but a neat hairdo is always required. CP Victoria is a good example: usually the hair is simply but neatly styled, and occasionally, you get the fantastic hairdo's.

Al khansae 02-12-2019 11:51 AM

Dear Queen Maxima where did you found thatt trousers:biggrin:

Today her outfit looks nice with the coat but not withouth it.

An Ard Ri 02-12-2019 01:07 PM

The outfit today with the King and Queen of Jordan looked messy and I won't comment on the bramble bush hairstyle.

HereditaryPrincess 02-12-2019 03:35 PM

Not a fan of this look from Maxima. And as ever I wish she'd take a look at her hair in the mirror when she wakes up in the morning!

Mademoiselle Lilo 02-13-2019 06:13 AM

The dress have odd pattern but nice cut

iceflower 02-20-2019 05:32 AM

.

Queen Máxima in Natan was present at the signing of the local music education cooperation in the province of Zeeland in Vlissingen today, February 20:


** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Mademoiselle Lilo 02-20-2019 06:54 AM

Great outfit i like the colors match the top is very Maxima

An Ard Ri 02-20-2019 06:56 AM

Nice outfit ,good hair day and no plastic lobster or gremlin beard necklaces .

O-H Anglophile 02-20-2019 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eya (Post 2196035)

Late to commenting on this outfit, but it gives a very strong 70s vibe. Very retro.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022
Jelsoft Enterprises