The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f269/)
-   -   The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: January 2019 - (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f269/the-duchess-of-cambridge-current-events-6-january-2019-a-46040.html)

Princess Larisa 04-22-2020 07:56 PM

Court Circular 22nd April:
Kensington Palace

The Duchess of Cambridge this afternoon held a conference call with members of staff at Kingston Hospital.

Lumutqueen 05-03-2020 02:45 AM

The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: January 2019 -
 
“The Duchess of Cambridge has spoken with midwives, health visitors, parents and leading sector experts ahead of the UK’s Maternal Mental Health Awareness Week #MaternalMHmatters”

https://twitter.com/kensingtonroyal/...128217094?s=21

You can watch the full video on youtube: https://twitter.com/kensingtonroyal/...755365894?s=21

TLLK 05-03-2020 09:13 AM

:previous: Thank you for sharing as I believe it's very important to try and ensure that the new mother's mental health is given the same priority as her physical well being.

eya 06-09-2020 02:27 AM

Last week, The Duchess of Cambridge virtually visited Clouds House, an addiction treatment center in Wiltshire, to see how they have continued their lifesaving work throughout the lockdown period.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAqUQCsLX7Q

muriel 06-09-2020 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eya (Post 2319383)
Last week, The Duchess of Cambridge virtually visited Clouds House, an addiction treatment center in Wiltshire, to see how they have continued their lifesaving work throughout the lockdown period.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAqUQCsLX7Q

Its great to see Catherine contunue to lend support to her charitable patronages through these trying times.

Colourful 06-09-2020 11:25 AM

Really nice.
I really enjoyed this video.
Also very important to put some attention on it, addiction during this covid crises will have have a rise and the relapses as well.

Lumutqueen 06-19-2020 02:28 AM

The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: January 2019 -
 
The Duchess of Cambridge visited Fakenham Garden Centre yesterday.

https://twitter.com/isaguor/status/1...598295555?s=21

Update: we now have some pictures!

https://twitter.com/royalreporter/st...373818881?s=21

And a video: https://twitter.com/royalreporter/st...400256001?s=21

muriel 06-19-2020 08:26 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...al-duties.html

Pictures of the Duchess at the garden centre in Fakenham, and the Duke at the local bakery where he popped in to buy some pastries.

iceflower 06-19-2020 09:28 AM

Here are two galleries and a video of the Duchess' visit:


** rex gallery **


** gettyimages: GBR: The Duchess of Cambridge Visits Garden Centre in Norfolk **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXhW-mw4NYI

Lumutqueen 06-29-2020 06:11 AM

The Duchess of Cambridge has narrated a short film for the Wimbledon Tennis Tournament which should have started today.


https://twitter.com/wimbledon/status...798350336?s=21

muriel 06-29-2020 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumutqueen (Post 2323118)
The Duchess of Cambridge has narrated a short film for the Wimbledon Tennis Tournament which should have started today.


https://twitter.com/wimbledon/status...798350336?s=21

Very well narrated!

eya 07-14-2020 01:38 AM

The Duchess of Cambridge has endorsed the national launch of #TinyHappyPeople, a BBC platform providing resources and support to parents and carers of children aged 0-4 and last week met families involved in the creation and piloting of #TinyHappyPeople


https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/...601536/photo/1
https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/...084096/photo/2


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...dot-frock.html

muriel 07-14-2020 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eya (Post 2326460)
The Duchess of Cambridge has endorsed the national launch of #TinyHappyPeople, a BBC platform providing resources and support to parents and carers of children aged 0-4 and last week met families involved in the creation and piloting of #TinyHappyPeople


https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/...601536/photo/1
https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/...084096/photo/2

Such a useful area to draw attention to. New parents rarely know what to do, and a repository of information will be so useful.

poppy7 07-14-2020 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muriel (Post 2326465)
Such a useful area to draw attention to. New parents rarely know what to do, and a repository of information will be so useful.

She is just on TV this morning, meeting parents and such, for this. She was great. Such a great programme.

Lilyflo 07-14-2020 03:46 AM

Catherine is wonderful with young children. You can see it's entirely natural and her enthusiasm for helping parents in practical ways is admirable.

Lumutqueen 07-14-2020 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppy7 (Post 2326503)
She is just on TV this morning, meeting parents and such, for this. She was great. Such a great programme.

Here is a clip of Catherine ong BBC Breakfast this morning:

https://twitter.com/BBCBreakfast/sta...121354241?s=20

TLLK 07-14-2020 10:14 AM

Wonderful to see the families who have participating in the program with Catherine. The first five years of a child's development are critical.

An Ard Ri 07-14-2020 12:46 PM

Here's a video of HRH The Duchess from the Tiny Happy People project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7hn_1vOq-0

From Hello Magazine

https://www.hellomagazine.com/fashio...ew-appearance/

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalt...ns-initiative/

tommy100 07-14-2020 01:26 PM

I'v just realised that when it was rumoured Kate was going to be teaming up with the BBC months ago they must have meant this. I think we all thought they were just over-egging the Mary Berry Christmas special.

Nice to see her doing this and early years is quickly becoming her specialist area of interest.

Lumutqueen 07-14-2020 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommy100 (Post 2326579)
I'v just realised that when it was rumoured Kate was going to be teaming up with the BBC months ago they must have meant this. I think we all thought they were just over-egging the Mary Berry Christmas special.

Nice to see her doing this and early years is quickly becoming her specialist area of interest.


That would be this engagement here;

https://twitter.com/rjmyers/status/1...126981633?s=21


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020
Jelsoft Enterprises