The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Family (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/)
-   -   The Duke of Sussex and Sporting Patronages (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/the-duke-of-sussex-and-sporting-patronages-45570.html)

JessRulz 11-21-2006 12:03 AM

The Duke of Sussex and Sporting Patronages

https://i66.tinypic.com/og9nvd.png
Arms of HRH The Duke of Sussex

The Duke of Sussex's
Sporting Patronages

This thread includes:
Patron of the London Marathon Charitable Trust
Announced February 22, 2011
Official Website

Patron of the Rugby Football League
Announced December 20, 2016
Official Website

Patron of the Rugby Football Union
Formerly Vice Patron 2010-2016
Announced December 20, 2016
Official Website

Patron of the Rugby Football Union All Schools Programme
Announced March 8, 2013
Official Website

Patron of the Rugby Football Union Injured Players Foundation
Announced January 28, 2010
Official Website

wbenson 01-29-2010 03:55 AM

The Duke of Sussex and Sporting Patronages

Prince Harry to become vice patron of RFU - Rugby, Sport - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Prince Harry is to become vice patron of the Rugby Football Union.

He will take up the role from February 6 - when England play Wales in the opening game of the RBS 6 Nations.

iceflower 02-26-2010 03:36 PM

Prince Harry, Vice Patron of the Rugby Football Union with Lawrence
Dallaglio during a visit to Twickenham Stadium, London to welcome
cyclists taking part in the Lawrence Dallaglio cycle slam, February
26, 2010.
Former England rugby player Dallaglio and his team were welcomed by
the prince after cycling 1,700km of a 2,800km ride through Europe to
raise money for the Dallaglio Foundation charity.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** zimbio **

Opal 02-27-2010 07:49 PM

Thanks iceflower. It's nice to see Harry support this charity.

iceflower 11-06-2010 11:34 AM

Prince Harry as Vice Patron of the Rugby Football Union and Patron of The
Injured Players Foundation attended the rugby match between England and
New Zealand at Twickenham Stadium, Twickenham, Middlesex, November
6, 2010.
Harry's cousin Zara Philips attended as well as her boyfriend Mike was playing.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery ** gettyimages **

agami.pearl 02-22-2011 11:53 AM

next patronage for Prince Harry :flowers:

Quote:

Prince Harry to be Patron of the London Marathon Charitable Trust

22nd February 2011

Prince Harry is delighted to announce that he is to become Patron of the London Marathon Charitable Trust from 2012.

The London Marathon Charitable Trust was set up in 1981 to provide for recreation facilities in London. During the last 30 years, it has allocated grants equal to more than £40.5million to projects in areas of the country where the London Marathon stages events. This year alone, the Trust has allocated grants worth more than £5million, including £500,000 given to Hackney Council for a redevelopment scheme at Hackney Marshes.

Notes to Editors

Prince Harry has accepted a three year Patronage of the London Marathon Charitable Trust, starting in 2012.

Prince Harry is currently Patron of eight other charities:

Dolen Cymru
The Foundation of Prince William and Prince Harry
MapAction
Rugby Football Union Injured Players Foundation
Sentebale
Walking with the Wounded
WellChild
Henry Van Straubenzee Memorial Fund

georgiea 02-24-2011 07:50 AM

Prince Harry becomes patron to ninth charity - Female First

Lumutqueen 04-18-2012 10:27 AM

Prince Harry is to attend London Marathon,
The Prince of Wales - Prince Harry to attend the London Marathon

marine2109 04-20-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Prince Harry to man the finish line at this year's London Marathon
Prince Harry will present trophies to winners of the London Marathon - hellomagazine.com

iceflower 04-22-2012 06:34 AM

Prince Harry at the 2012 London Marathon today, April 22, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** wenn gallery **

** gettyimages/AP/reuters/daylife gallery **

** BBC video: Prince Harry: 'My brother and Kate will run marathon next year' **

** hellomagazine: Marathon man Harry says William and Kate are running next year **

Artemisia 04-22-2012 08:25 AM

His pants are in some (urgent) need of ironing, but otherwise Harry looks great as always.
Better in fact; the guy gets more handsome by day! ;)

William and Kate will run London Marathon, jokes Prince Harry
Royal runners: Prince William and Kate Middleton 'to run London Marathon in 2013', reveals Prince Harry
Prince Harry offers his support as 37,500 runners compete in the 32nd London marathon (and jokes that Kate and William should take part next year)
Quote:

A host of celebrities joined tens of thousands of fun runners and amateur athletes as they set off for the 32nd London Marathon in bright sunshine today. Up to 37,500 athletes are expected to finish the 26.2-mile course through the streets of the capital to earn their marathon medals and raise money for countless charities. The event was met with royal approval when Prince Harry arrived at the finish line to offer his support - and joked that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge should enter next year.

grevinnan 04-22-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artemisia;1402637[URL="https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/london-marathon-prince-william-and-kate-802260"
Royal runners: Prince William and Kate Middleton 'to run London Marathon in 2013', reveals Prince Harry[/URL]

Isn't he the typical little baby brother? Always stirring things up for the older and presumably more mature big brother. The brothers and Catherine must have lots of fun when together.

Osipi 04-22-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grevinnan (Post 1402773)
Isn't he the typical little baby brother? Always stirring things up for the older and presumably more mature big brother. The brothers and Catherine must have lots of fun when together.

There is no doubting the closeness of these two brothers and it does seem that Harry has also taken Kate to heart too. I can really see it in the future when William does become king. Harry will become his right hand man and confidant. Its so refreshing to see siblings being close. Harry also is going to make one hell of a uncle and I bet Will and Kate's kids adore him to pieces. :biggrin:

Lumutqueen 04-23-2012 03:05 AM

Hands off our playing fields says Prince Harry as he presents marathon prizes - Telegraph

Al_bina 04-23-2012 12:01 PM

Spletnik -Prince Henry showed a support for the London marathon

marine2109 04-23-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Prince Harry goes the extra mile at London Marathon
Prince Harry goes the extra mile at London Marat | Latest celebrity news hellomagazine.com

Duke-of-Earl 01-08-2013 10:45 PM

Key England role for rugby nut Prince Harry | Royal | | Daily Express
Quote:

The Prince, who has been vice-patron of the Rugby Football Union since 2010, is keen to have a "hands on" involvement in the prestigious tournament, which takes place every four years.

"Harry is a rugby obsessive and his passion for the England team is there for all to see," we are told.

The hope is for him to play a significant ambassadorial role when it comes to promoting the tournament both inside the UK and to the rest of the world
"The hope is for him to play a significant ambassadorial role when it comes to promoting the tournament both inside the UK and to the rest of the world - much as David Beckham did for the Olympics."

It will mark the second time England has hosted the tournament - the first being back in 1991.

Harry was famously in the stands cheering England on to victory when the team won the World Cup in Australia in 2003.

cepe 04-08-2013 07:36 AM

Clarence House‏@ClarenceHouse28m
Prince Harry will attend the @LondonMarathon on Sunday 21st April as Patron of the Marathon Charitable Trust #VLM2013

Avicenna 04-16-2013 09:35 AM

Boston Marathon blasts: Prince Harry defies bombers and vows to give out medals at London Marathon this Sunday | Mail Online

Prince is Marathon Charitable Trust patron and will make presentations to winners of mini marathon, elite men and women and wheelchair races

Security to be tightened.

Dman 04-21-2013 06:34 AM

RegalEyes Mark Stewart 37m
Prince Harry jokes with London Marathon volunteers why Wills & Kate are not taking part. "He"s old, she's pregnant!" pic.twitter.com/2GqyDzNpv4

Elenath 04-21-2013 06:40 AM

^^ I like his sense of humor... :biggrin:

Dman 04-21-2013 10:36 AM

Video:
Harry reveals why William is not running marathon-
Royal - ITV News

Video:
Prince Harry: 'Missing London marathon never an option'-
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22238655

julliette 04-21-2013 08:27 PM

Pics from the London Marathon

Virgin London Marathon 2013 - Pictures - Zimbio

Note that Harry is hugging Isabella, Cressida's sister

Dman 10-17-2013 11:01 AM

Video:
HARRY AT RUGBY TRAINING FOR SCHOOL CHILDREN-
Home - ITNSource News

polyesco 10-17-2013 11:47 AM

A gallery of pictures. Harry looks great and a great attitude with the kids
Gallery: Prince Harry joins Jason Robinson in playing rugby against kids | Metro UK

Dman 11-01-2013 06:58 PM

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 5h
Prince Harry, Vice Patron Rugby Football Union, will attend the England v Australia Autumn International Rugby Match at Twickenham tomorrow,

Lumutqueen 10-20-2014 10:23 AM

@QueenVicMirror: Prince Harry paused at Eccles Cross today to acknowledge the tributes laid to Alan Henning beheaded by ISIS

iceflower 10-20-2014 11:44 AM

Prince Harry as Patron of England Rugby's All Schools Programme participated in a training session at Eccles RFC in Manchester today, October 20, 2014:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: Prince Harry Visits Greater Manchester **

** telegraph.co.uk: Prince Harry turns rugby coach as he enters the school scrum **

Dman 10-20-2014 12:21 PM

Video:
Prince Harry has taken part in a training session at Eccles RFC in Greater Manchester today, as part of his role as Patron of England Rubgy's All Schools Programme. .

Home - ITNSource News

Dman 11-26-2014 12:14 PM

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail · 3h 3 hours ago
Prince Harry will attend the 22nd Annual ICAP Charity Day in London- sealing deals on the trading floor - on Wednesday 3rd December.

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail · 3h 3 hours ago
Revenue from trading on ICAP's Charity Day will go to charities including England Rugby's All Schools Programme, of which Harry is Patron.

JessRulz 02-01-2015 08:06 PM

Prince Harry meet with runners who will take part in the London Marathon this year in Twickenham yesterday, February 1. These runners will be running to raise money for several of Harry's charities.

Prince Harry meets London Marathon runners - hellomagazine.com
Walking? It's time Prince George started running! Prince Harry jokes with London Marathon hopefuls | Daily Mail Online

iceflower 02-02-2015 10:43 AM

:previous:

Here are some more pics from yesterday:

** zimbio: Prince Harry At RFU Training Sesseion **

** gettyimages/zimbio: Prince Harry Meets London Marathon Runners Raising Money For RFU's Injured Players Foundation **

Rudolph 02-02-2015 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessRulz (Post 1746006)
Prince Harry meet with runners who will take part in the London Marathon this year in Twickenham yesterday, February 1. These runners will be running to raise money for several of Harry's charities.

Prince Harry meets London Marathon runners - hellomagazine.com
Walking? It's time Prince George started running! Prince Harry jokes with London Marathon hopefuls | Daily Mail Online

It was in support of the Charities Forum (the collection of charities of which The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry are Patrons.)

150 people are running for his, Kate and William's charities - five each from around 30 charities.

Kensington PalaceVerified account ‏@KensingtonRoyal
Runners from charities supported by The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry are put through…
Instagram

iceflower 03-22-2015 04:09 AM

Prince Harry as Patron of England Rugby's All Schools Programme attended the RBS Six Nations match between England and France at Twickenham Stadium on March 21, 2015.

** zimbio gallery ** gettyimages/afp **

** dailymail: Heir we go: Suited and booted Prince Harry can barely watch at Twickenham..**

AdmirerUS 03-22-2015 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1761096)

Prince Harry as Patron of England Rugby's All Schools Programme attended the RBS Six Nations match between England and France at Twickenham Stadium on March 21, 2015.

** zimbio gallery ** gettyimages/afp **

** dailymail: Heir we go: Suited and booted Prince Harry can barely watch at Twickenham..**

I thought he looked miserable and distracted.
I know they chose these pics on purpose - but there was obviously less jolly Harry than usually seen. I think it possible that Harry has run into one of those periods where life teaches you that you are not in charge. IMHO.

JessRulz 04-27-2015 01:11 AM

Prince Harry at the London Marathon yesterday:
London Marathon Photos | Getty Images

Marty91charmed 04-27-2015 04:22 AM

He shines everywhere he goes! It is so cute to see him with children! Great pics:flowers:

JessRulz 06-10-2015 10:24 PM

June 10: Prince Harry Launches The Rugby World Cup Trophy Tour

Harry is Honorary President of England Rugby 2015.

Harry's Speech
Rugby World Cup
Prince Harry and Jonny Wilkinson launch Rugby World Cup tour at Twickenham - Mirror Online
Prince Harry joins Jonny Wilkinson to launch Rugby World Cup trophy tour around Britain | Daily Mail Online
Prince Harry Can't Hide His Enthusiasm for the Rugby World Cup, Even If It's 100 Days Away—Take a Look! | E! Online

Curryong 06-10-2015 11:49 PM

He shows such enthusiasm at these engagements. It really lightens the mood of everyone around him!

polyesco 10-07-2015 06:47 PM

Today Harry visited the Paignton Rugby Club
https://41.media.tumblr.com/d73550a84...yekbo1_500.jpg
https://36.media.tumblr.com/3d179187c...bz5io1_500.jpg
where he got some nice shoes
https://41.media.tumblr.com/ed45f484...3uno2_1280.jpg

and at today's NAM vs GEO game
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQvaYgZWEAAWJbh.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQvaMxRWEAEVzdq.jpg

Curryong 10-07-2015 07:07 PM

I can understand why Harry said that it would be fantastic (if unlikely) for Japan to win the World Cup, (one more nation to add to the Rugby playing countries.) However, I hope he supports some Commonwealth countries too.

I do often wonder whether Harry has some bolt hole, friends, favourite pub down in Devon. He's been seen down there more than once in his private time too.

JessRulz 10-08-2015 01:39 AM

A few articles about Harry's visit to the Paignton Rugby Club, which won the RFU's Gold Standard Award. The children Harry saw playing rugby are all involved in the RFU All Schools Program, of which Harry is patron through the RFU.

Prince Harry celebrates grassroots at Paignton Rugby Club - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
VIDEO: Cheers as Prince Harry arrives at Paignton Rugby Club | Torquay Herald Express
Prince Harry puts England Rugby World Cup woes behind him as he focuses on grassroots game | Royal | News | Daily Express

polyesco 10-08-2015 01:58 PM

Rugby kids surprise Harry with special gift after dreadful England-exit | Royalista

Curryong 10-08-2015 08:33 PM

That gift was very sweet and I'm sure he'll wear them when he next has one of those informal games of rugby. Again he is seen around kids who really react well to him and he to them.

Curryong 10-13-2015 07:35 PM

Prince Harry and his Grannie enjoying meeting the rugby stars at BP. Harry still has the beard!

The Queen and Prince Harry welcome rugby stars to Buckingham Palace - hellomagazine.com

cepe 04-21-2016 08:26 PM

CC Kensington Palace
21st April, 2016
Prince Henry of Wales, Patron, Rugby Football Union Injured Players Foundation, this morning visited Hobbs Rehabilitation Centre, Bridgets Lane, Martyr Worthy, Hampshire.

polyesco 04-25-2016 07:08 PM

Harry at the London Marathon. April 24
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgzPAbSWMAAoUpt.jpg
https://40.media.tumblr.com/0ee1f0312...o8ko4_1280.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cgzm_O3WsAEf_Bu.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgzEB-JWYAAmepz.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgzukPoWkAAxIkd.jpg

polyesco 04-26-2016 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cepe (Post 1882500)
CC Kensington Palace
21st April, 2016
Prince Henry of Wales, Patron, Rugby Football Union Injured Players Foundation, this morning visited Hobbs Rehabilitation Centre, Bridgets Lane, Martyr Worthy, Hampshire.

two pictures from this event
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cg_AEVlWwAAwrtF.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cg--s-GW0AAQVne.jpg

Curryong 06-22-2016 09:42 AM

Harry receives a proposal from a young fan but refuses because the age gap is to big! Speaks about his bad back.

Prince Harry Receives Marriage Proposal from Young Fan : People.com

Muhler 06-22-2016 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curryong (Post 1901794)
Harry receives a proposal from a young fan but refuses because the age gap is to big! Speaks about his bad back.

Prince Harry Receives Marriage Proposal from Young Fan : People.com

:lol: That was a good way to dodge a proposal from a child: She'd have to do a lot of reading. :tongue:

Lumutqueen 12-20-2016 07:04 AM

Prince Henry takes over from HM as patron of the ERFU;

https://twitter.com/englandrugby/sta...69419955204096

Curryong 12-20-2016 09:22 AM

Harry's passionate about Rugby and the England Rugby team so this new patronage is a good fit for him. He attends many matches, and I don't think his grandmother is a great fan of the game really.

Osipi 12-20-2016 12:10 PM

If I'm not mistaken, William is taking over the Queen's WRU patronage and with Harry taking on ERFU, it'll be grounds for some good natured sibling rivalry. Instead of detracting from the patronages, I think it will be good for them.

To be honest, I'm not sure even how rugby works and if these two organizations have anything in common. Just an uneducated thought on the matter. :biggrin:

Skippyboo 12-20-2016 12:18 PM

Each was already the Vice Patrons for their Rugby sides. Anne is the patron for Scotland. They all play each other annually in the Six Nations tournament.

Osipi 12-20-2016 12:29 PM

Thanks much Skippyboo. I can now check off my "learn something new everyday box" on my imaginary to do list. :biggrin:

AdmirerUS 12-20-2016 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skippyboo (Post 1948474)
Each was already the Vice Patrons for their Rugby sides. Anne is the patron for Scotland. They all play each other annually in the Six Nations tournament.

And not that they care, but I really like that they have all taken a bit of the Kingdom for Rugby! We all think the BRF are competitive and this makes healthy competition more meaningful to rugby in the UK Or it would in the US in a similar sport (there are none, but you get my meaning). Now I am questioning the relevance of this post! Really, we had a well supported Rugby team when I was at University. Of course, it had more to do with the beer and the bar the team hung out at, but...
I am going to stop commenting now on UK rugby now, because I AM NOT WORTHY. But I am happy the BRF supports UK teams so widely. :lol:

Tiggersk8 12-21-2016 09:24 PM

What I love about Harry's involvement in Rugby is that he went and did the Coaching Certification Program. So when he does these Workshops w/the Kids, he really knows what to do and isn't just another VIP on the sidelines. Harry truly earned my respect doing that and this really is the perfect new Patronage for him. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Osipi 12-21-2016 09:30 PM

It is also a trait I admire in Harry. He's done this with other aspects of things he supports like actually joining the treks with Walking with the Wounded and actively working with conservation organizations hands on before being named as an ambassador to United for Wildlife.

Its heartwarming to see people that will not only talk the talk but join in and walk the walk too.

Erin9 12-21-2016 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skippyboo (Post 1948474)

What is the difference between being the vice patron and the patron in terms of what they do? Or is it more of a symbolic change?

TLLK 12-21-2016 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiggersk8 (Post 1948952)
What I love about Harry's involvement in Rugby is that he went and did the Coaching Certification Program. So when he does these Workshops w/the Kids, he really knows what to do and isn't just another VIP on the sidelines. Harry truly earned my respect doing that and this really is the perfect new Patronage for him. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I hadn't known that he's taken the course. Good for him! (Of course this now means that he might have an over eager parent yelling at him from the sidelines.)

iceflower 02-17-2017 07:24 AM

Prince Harry as Patron of the Rugby Football Union attended the England rugby team training day at Twickenham Stadium today, February 17:

** gettyimages gallery **

** dailymail: Prince Harry watches Eddie Jones' unbeaten England side train at Twickenham **

** dailymail: Fancy seeing you here! Prince Harry delights rugby supporters as he joins fans in the stands to watch the England team train at Twickenham **

eya 03-11-2017 12:45 PM

Prince Harry is seen in the stands during the RBS Six Nations match between England and Scotland at Twickenham Stadium on March 11, 2017 in London.

Prince Harry Photos Photos - England v Scotland - RBS Six Nations - Zimbio

Countessmeout 03-11-2017 02:28 PM

And Anne a few seats down. :flowers:

I wonder if the people between are a buffer. I have a feeling they might both be quite spirited fans. :rofl:

eya 07-05-2017 03:35 PM

Prince Harry as patron of the Rugby Football League he visit tomorrow the Leends to attend a Sky Try Rugby League Festival

Welcome to our new Patron - Prince Harry! | Rugby-League.com

eya 08-09-2017 05:18 AM

Prince Harry as patron of Rugby Football Union has given his backing to the Red Roses ahead of the start of the Women's Rugby World Cup in Ireland.

Prince Harry sends best wishes to Red Roses

eya 11-11-2017 11:15 AM

Prince Harry who is patron of the Rugby Football Union attends at the International match between England and Argentina at Twickenham Stadium on November 11, in London

https://www.zimbio.com/pictures/fxze7...F/Prince+Harry

Prince Harry joins England rugby fans to remember the fallen

Muhler 11-11-2017 01:23 PM

Thank you, Eya. :flowers:
You are tireless in digging up these news.

Question for our British and Argentinian members: Is the war in 1982 still a sore point? Nationally and politically.

Spheno 11-11-2017 04:12 PM

Prince Harry met volunteers from the Commonwealth War Grave Commission (CWGC), which is the official match-day charity at the England game
He watched England vs Argentina rugby match
Prince Harry and Prince William Take in Separate Rugby Games

Prince Harry supported England at the Argentina match in Twickenham, London, earlier this afternoon
Princes Harry and William cheer on England and Wales | Daily Mail Online

MARG 11-11-2017 05:59 PM

Gee, he went to the football! (That would be rugby in the UK). I have to say that I was impressed that he met the young CWGC volunteers which is good to acknowledge because the CWGC needs all the support they can get. And of course, that was the charity sponsored for the game.

He looked to be enjoying the game in the company of the Rugby Football Union president John Spencer and I smiled when I thought of how his PO's were totally indistinguishable from the rest of the crowd and wondered if they were rugby fans or football fans in purgatory!

An Ard Ri 11-12-2017 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spheno (Post 2036075)

Prince Harry supported England at the Argentina match in Twickenham, London, earlier this afternoon
Princes Harry and William cheer on England and Wales | Daily Mail Online

Here are some extra photos from the England v's Argentina match at Twickenham stadium.

PPE Agency

iceflower 02-10-2018 07:50 AM

Prince Harry as Patron of the Rugby Football Union attended the Natwest Women's Six Nations Championships at Twickenham Stoop today, February 10:

** gettyimages ** rex gallery ** rex gallery 2 **

eya 02-10-2018 01:24 PM

And here an article about Harry today

Prince Harry watched Six Nations Rugby | Daily Mail Online

cepe 02-10-2018 02:29 PM

Harry attended 2 matches today - Womens Game at The Stoop and Mens game at Twickenham.

Lady Nimue 02-10-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eya (Post 2072413)
And here an article about Harry today.
Prince Harry watched Six Nations Rugby | Daily Mail Online

Harry's suit/tie look great! :flowers: Love tie's color. Very neat look. (I think he also has a black coat on). Good color for him.

iceflower 02-16-2018 06:49 AM

Prince Harry as Patron of the Rugby Football Union attended a training session at the Twickenham Stadium today, February 16:

** gettyimages gallery **

** dailymail: Royal at the rugby! Prince Harry joins thousands of sports fans to watch an England team training session at Twickenham **

eya 07-18-2018 10:50 AM

Prince Harry, visit today 18 july the RFU Injured Players Foundation annual Client Forum at Twickenham Stadium, in London

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed..._forum,_london

jacqui24 07-18-2018 10:51 AM

He looks to be in great spirits. I'm really happy with the heightened attention to sports injuries in general in recent years, so I'm certainly happy to see him at this event.

iceflower 07-18-2018 11:09 AM

Here's another gallery and a video of today's visit:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: The Duke Of Sussex Visits The RFU Injured Players Foundation **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYEVjCt6WuQ

Princess Larisa 07-19-2018 02:28 PM

Court Circular 18th July:
The Duke of Sussex, Patron, Rugby Football Union, this morning attended a Board Meeting at Twickenham Stadium, Middlesex.

His Royal Highness, Patron, afterwards attended the Rugby Football Union Injured Players Foundation Annual Client Forum at Twickenham Stadium.

eya 11-10-2018 10:59 AM

Prince Harry, as Patron of the Rugby Football Union attended of the autumn international rugby union match between England and New Zealand at Twickenham stadium in London on 10 November

https://www.belgaimage.be/#/gallery/6357886

https://www.gettyimages.de/search/ur...alproducts=all

Article

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...w-Zealand.html

Curryong 11-10-2018 11:27 AM

Poppies in the rain under a glowering sky. Quite appropriate I suppose for Remembrance Day weekend. Anyway, Im sure Harry enjoyed the match, and the haka.

Lumutqueen 02-08-2019 07:00 AM

https://twitter.com/kensingtonroyal/...868184064?s=21

“The Duke of Sussex, @EnglandRugby Patron, will attend the England vs France rugby match at Twickenham Stadium on Sunday 10th February.
Prior to the game, The Duke will meet rugby volunteers and children taking part in the RFU's All Schools programme. #ENGvFRA”

https://twitter.com/kensingtonroyal/...283252225?s=21

“On Wednesday 13th February The Duke of Sussex will attend a reception and take part in a Q&A session with England Rugby union co-captain Dylan Hartley, in aid of @EnglandRugby’s Try for Change programme and the Jonny Wilkinson Foundation.”

eya 02-10-2019 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumutqueen (Post 2195384)
https://twitter.com/kensingtonroyal/...868184064?s=21

“The Duke of Sussex, @EnglandRugby Patron, will attend the England vs France rugby match at Twickenham Stadium on Sunday 10th February.
Prior to the game, The Duke will meet rugby volunteers and children taking part in the RFU's All Schools programme. #ENGvFRA”

https://twitter.com/kensingtonroyal/...283252225?s=21

Pictures of Prince Harry at the match today

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...e-id1097088732
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...e-id1097088766
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...e-id1097078618
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...e-id1097075706
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...e-id1097074302
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...e-id1097074450
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...e-id1097075612

https://www.gettyimages.es/search/ur...alproducts=all

https://www.rexfeatures.com/set/10100801

Article

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-letters.html

Mermaid1962 02-10-2019 11:44 AM

:previous: Harry looked good today! What a great occasion for the young people he was talking to! :flowers:

Princess Larisa 02-11-2019 10:06 PM

Court Circular 10th February:
The Duke of Sussex, Patron, Rugby Football Union, this afternoon attended the International Rugby Match between England and France at Twickenham Stadium, Middlesex.

Fijiro 02-12-2019 07:24 PM

we get to see Prince Harry again tomorrow -
"On Wednesday 13th February The Duke of Sussex will attend a reception and take part in a Q&A session with England Rugby union co-captain Dylan Hartley, in aid of @EnglandRugby’s Try for Change programme and the Jonny Wilkinson Foundation."
Via Kensington Palace‏ @KensingtonRoyal Feb 8

Curryong 02-12-2019 07:49 PM

Harry loves his rugby so I'm sure he will enjoy this session as he enjoyed the match. It will be good fun!

eya 02-13-2019 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fijiro (Post 2196490)
we get to see Prince Harry again tomorrow -
"On Wednesday 13th February The Duke of Sussex will attend a reception and take part in a Q&A session with England Rugby union co-captain Dylan Hartley, in aid of @EnglandRugby’s Try for Change programme and the Jonny Wilkinson Foundation."
Via Kensington Palace‏ @KensingtonRoyal Feb 8

Pictures

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzT2Nh7W...jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzT2frbW...jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzTtrdrW...pg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzT0Tb3W...jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzTtrBgW...pg&name=medium

Video

https://twitter.com/i/status/1095768145682407427

jacqui24 02-13-2019 02:46 PM

Very important issue. Sports injury is a widespread problem that can lead to a lot of long term effects if not properly addressed.

And Harry's hair cut looks good. :lol:

Lumutqueen 02-13-2019 02:50 PM

Any reason why he couldn't wear this tux last night? :whistling:

iceflower 02-13-2019 02:57 PM

Here are two galleries of the Duke of Sussex at the "Try For Change and the Jonny Wilkinson Foundation" reception tonight:

** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery **

** dailymail: Dapper Prince Harry looks sharp in a tuxedo as he attends a black-tie event benefiting..**

Dman 02-14-2019 02:08 PM

Video Clip- Rugby Reception-
Harry explains how he’s only now getting used to being referred to as The Duke. He also explains why he’s now The Duke of Sussex-
https://duchessmegs.tumblr.com/post/...plain-to-eddie

Princess Larisa 02-14-2019 04:20 PM

Court Circular 13th February:
The Duke of Sussex, Patron, Rugby Football Union, this evening attended a Reception at Kensington Palace in support of Try for Change and the Johnny Wilkinson Foundation.

Fijiro 04-18-2019 05:06 PM

April 18, 2019
#ThanksaBillion: A message from HRH Prince Harry
Just ten days to go until #LondonMarathon2019 and Prince Harry has a message for those taking part and helping raise money for hundreds of charities around the world: “Thanks a billion.”
https://twitter.com/LondonMarathon/s...964672/video/1
https://twitter.com/hashtag/ThanksaBillion?src=hash

eya 04-28-2019 08:08 AM

Prince Harry attend at the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon today 28 April in London

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...e-id1139835534
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...e-id1139835535

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ts-record.html

https://www.gettyimages.es/search/ur...alproducts=all

DeeT 04-28-2019 08:18 AM

Lovely pictures on Getty of Harry supporting the London Marathon.

jacqui24 04-28-2019 09:18 AM

Harry looks good. Peter Phillips was there today as well.

Curryong 04-28-2019 09:35 AM

Great photos! Excellent that Harry was there at the Marathon, even if he was a bit anxious about any developments at home!

An Ard Ri 04-28-2019 01:59 PM

HRH The Duke of Sussex at poses with winners from todays London Marathon.

https://www.ppe-agency.com/preview.p...-2019%20London

Princess Larisa 04-29-2019 02:43 PM

Court Circular 28th April:
Kensington Palace

The Duke of Sussex, Patron, the London Marathon, this afternoon presented the prizes in the Mall, London SW1.