The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Member Introductions (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f131/)
-   -   Hello, hello! (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f131/hello-hello-44893.html)

CrownPrincePingo 05-26-2018 03:40 PM

Hello, hello!
 
Hello, everyone!

I'm pretty sure I used to have an account here but I visited so infrequently (shame on me) and I cannot for the life of me remember the login information. Thus, here I am.

I'm back, active in the royal fandom because of the surge of big royals events lately. I'm actually watching the receiving line at Crown Prince Frederik's 50th birthday party right now.


I love the Scandinavian royals, the Danes in particular. Love Daisy. Love Fred and Mary.

I'm mostly a lurker but I'll insert some commentary occasionally. I think I'll head over to Fred's birthday thread right now. Happy to be here. See you all around! Cheers!

Osipi 05-26-2018 03:52 PM

Welcome to TRF and hope you find your time here enjoyable. I'm also a big admirer of Queen "Daisy" Margrethe. :biggrin:

CyrilVladisla 05-26-2018 09:21 PM

Hello! There is also a lot to read about Prince Harry and Meghan's Royal Wedding.
:lancasterrose::tudorrose::lancasterrose::tudorrose::lancasterrose:

Curryong 05-26-2018 09:51 PM

Hi, glad to see a great supporter of the Danish royals rejoining the forum. I love Queen Daisy! Have a great time posting!

CrownPrincePingo 05-26-2018 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osipi (Post 2115946)
Welcome to TRF and hope you find your time here enjoyable. I'm also a big admirer of Queen "Daisy" Margrethe. :biggrin:

Thank you! There’s a lot to admire about Daisy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla (Post 2116213)
Hello! There is also a lot to read about Prince Harry and Meghan's Royal Wedding.
:lancasterrose::tudorrose::lancasterrose::tudorrose::lancasterrose:

Oh I’m sure there is. I’ve read quite a bit already but I think it’s just been the tip of the iceberg!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curryong (Post 2116230)
Hi, glad to see a great supporter of the Danish royals rejoining the forum. I love Queen Daisy! Have a great time posting!

Thank you! Happy to be back and contribute to the DRF love.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises