The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Family (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/)
-   -   Wedding of Harry and Meghan: Official Wedding Portraits (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/wedding-of-harry-and-meghan-official-wedding-portraits-44749.html)

Moonmaiden23 05-21-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyevale (Post 2113556)
Trifling thing, but he's a Prince, and the masculine version of his name is Lubomirski, [his Princess is/will be Lubomirska]

Thanks...that's even better!

Queen Mathilde's mother is a LubomirSKA.;)

Osipi 05-21-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pranter (Post 2113551)
Just pointing out that for me this throws the balance of the photo off. I already said this....and her outfit is pink...doesn't even look close to white.

LaRae

Perhaps it was even intentional. Its a family portrait and with Camilla being just a little bit off balance from the others in the pictures, it may be a subtle way of referencing Camilla as a stepmother. She's part of it all, she is with the happy family on a joyous day but rather than mesh in with the Queen and the mother of the bride, she wore something that did in a way seem "out of place" for the reason I've given.

It would be something I think Camilla would think of. She's never tried to or even wanted to "fill" Diana's shoes with William and Harry.

Just thoughts.

An Ard Ri 05-21-2018 12:13 PM

Love the new photos and what a gorgeous room for the background.

O-H Anglophile 05-21-2018 12:18 PM

I think Camilla's pink co-ordinates with the red & pinkish color of the roses and pattern in the carpet.

cdm 05-21-2018 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 (Post 2113574)
Thanks...that's even better!

Queen Mathilde's mother is a LubomirSKA.;)

Mathilde’s mother is Anna Komorowska.

wartenberg7 05-21-2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessRulz (Post 2113464)

I wonder what Queen Mary would have thought in which way her tiara would one day be worn...!:whistling::rofl:;)

Osipi 05-21-2018 12:32 PM

Probably something along the lines of "OH! I like how she showcased that tiara. She really did it justice!". :biggrin:

Moonmaiden23 05-21-2018 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdm (Post 2113582)
Mathilde’s mother is Anna Komorowska.

Yes I realize that but her family tree also reveals relations to the princes Lubomirski.

Lumutqueen 05-21-2018 01:06 PM

So a lot of posting this weekend, but not a lot of commenting. :flowers:

I don't like the photos, they look so dark, and the only Meghan and Henry photo is black and white. A huge group photo would have been lovely! The only thing I like is that childrens photo with Henry and Meghan on their level.

EloisevonLippe 05-21-2018 01:16 PM

Why is Ivy Mulroney the only flowergirl not wearing flowers in her hair?

Lumutqueen 05-21-2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EloisevonLippe (Post 2113631)

Ivy has flowers in her ponytail. :flowers:

https://www.etalk.ca/getmedia/713a3b...al-wedding-002

Holding mums right hand. :flowers:

Reinosa 05-21-2018 01:31 PM

Please, would anyone tell me the name of the boys and girls in the photo and their relationship with Meghan and Harry?

Lumutqueen 05-21-2018 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reinosa (Post 2113650)
Please, would anyone tell me the name of the boys and girls in the photo and their relationship with Meghan and Harry?

Back row: Brian Mulroney, Remi Litt, Rylan Litt, Jasper Dyer, Prince George, Ivy Mulroney, John Mulroney

Front row: Zalie Warren, Princess Charlotte and Florence van Cutsem

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/20...6911003074.jpg

Brian, Ivy and John Mulroney are children of Meghans friends Jessica and Ben Mulroney.

Jasper Dyer, Florence Van Cutsem and Zalie Warren are Henry's godchildren.

Remi and Rylan Litt are Meghans godchildren.

We know who George and Charlotte are. ;)

Tsaritsa 05-21-2018 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile (Post 2113579)
I think Camilla's pink co-ordinates with the red & pinkish color of the roses and pattern in the carpet.

I'm of the opinion that cream per se doesn't do Camilla justice. She seems to become 'lost' in it -possibly because of her blond hair? However, I loved the pale pink. More, I think, than the duck egg blue she often wears

WillVictoria 05-21-2018 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reinosa (Post 2113650)

Going off the picture with just the children with Harry and Meghan (to the best of my ability.

Standing L-R: Brian Mulroney (one of the twin sons of Meghan's close friend Jessica and her husband Ben), Remi Litt (one of the daughters of Meghan's longtime friend Benita and her husband Darren, referred to as Meghan's "fairy goddaughters"), Jasper Dyer (Harry's godson and the son of his mentor Mark Dyer), John Mulroney (twin of the aforementioned Brian).

Sitting on the couch or otherwise level with it L-R: Rylan Litt (sister of the aforementioned Remi, one of Meghan's fairy godchildren), Prince George (Harry's nephew and Prince William's elder son), and Ivy Mulroney (Daughter of Jessica and Ben Mulroney, younger sister to the aforementioned twins)

Sitting on the floor L-R: Zailie Warren (Harry's goddaughter and daughter of his close friend Jake Warren), Princess Charlotte (Harry's niece and daughter of Prince William), and Florence van Cutsem (Harry's goddaughter, Daughter of his friend Nicholas van Cutsem, cousin of Grace van Cutsem who was a bridesmaid at William and Kate's wedding)

Biri 05-21-2018 01:54 PM

Do Litt girls have Indian origin?

Jacknch 05-21-2018 01:57 PM

Please note that posts relating to the car in which Harry and Meghan drove to their reception in have been moved to the https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ion-44748.html thread.

Lumutqueen 05-21-2018 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biri (Post 2113665)
Do Litt girls have Indian origin?

Yes:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/63...meghan-markle/

jacqui24 05-21-2018 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EloisevonLippe (Post 2113631)

I almost think Ivy is somewhat of a mini maid of honor. :lol: She's the only one that didn't have her own bouquet, but she held Auntie Meghan's during the service, which explained why she didn't have her own. LOVE the one with her and Florence van Cutsem sharing the bouquet btw. :wub:

Moonmaiden23 05-21-2018 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osipi (Post 2113589)
Probably something along the lines of "OH! I like how she showcased that tiara. She really did it justice!". :biggrin:

I was thinking the same thing. You can say what you like about Meghan as a bride but she more than did justice to that beautiful tiara.