The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Infanta Cristina, Iñaki Urdangarín and Family (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f117/)
-   -   Infanta Cristina pregnant again! (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f117/infanta-cristina-pregnant-again-4238.html)

ladybelline 12-04-2004 04:44 AM

Infanta Cristina pregnant again!

"SS.MM. los Reyes anuncian con alegría que S.A.R. la Infanta Doña Cristina y el Excmo. Sr. D. Iñaki Urdangarin, Duques de Palma de Mallorca, esperan el nacimiento de su cuarto hijo para el próximo mes de julio.

Barcelona, 2 de Diciembre de 2004"

A new baby for July.A girl, this time??

liv 12-04-2004 05:13 AM

Wonderful news but they announce it very early. I´m sure Cristina also hopes for a little girl.:)

Sancia 12-04-2004 05:33 AM

Where did you get the information? I can't find it anywhere.

ILoveCristina 12-04-2004 07:05 AM

It isn't on Casareal!! Well, if it is really true, they announce it quite early this time (like liv said), she is only 2 months pregnant or so, but I hope it's a girl!

Dennism 12-04-2004 07:12 AM

Marvelous news for them. Congratulations.

royal_sophietje 12-04-2004 07:40 AM

On the other messageboards is nothing mentioned. Alone on the Foro Hispanico opiones sombre le Realeza.

Ennyllorac 12-04-2004 08:03 AM

I've looked in the Casa Real.es and also El ABC and EL Mundo and there is no mention of it.

ladybelline 12-04-2004 08:49 AM

Here:

https://www.letiziaortizonline.com/fo...mensaje=157897

Sancia 12-04-2004 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladybelline

It's not an official source.

juliamontague 12-04-2004 09:46 AM

Do you really think that it's true??

I don't think so.
Julia

Amira 12-04-2004 10:15 AM

what a good news !! i hope it's true and i wish them to have a girl :) congratulations

Britters 12-04-2004 10:17 AM

Hasn't Cristina had a miscarriage before (I don't know why but it's stuck in my head that she has.) If that were the case and she had miscarried, I don't think I find this information all that valid, as I think the family would wish to wait until they know for sure she is "out of the woods" (at least for the most part), and wouldn't announce that she is pregnant again until at least the middle to end of her 3rd month.

royal_sophietje 12-04-2004 10:21 AM

It was Elena who got a miscarriage :)

Emily 12-04-2004 10:33 AM

I had read somewhere that "all royal babies arrive early", meaning the date posted for delivery is about a month later than is actual. I would imagine this is done to keep the press at bay when the delivery is imminent. Not that it necessarily works..... So she just might be due in June and therefore be a bit farther along than we know.

isabella_ 12-04-2004 10:34 AM

Here in Spain, there are a lot of rumors about that, but there isn't an official announcement yet.

Anyway I desire that it's a true rumor! ;)

Vicomtesse 12-04-2004 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily
I had read somewhere that "all royal babies arrive early", meaning the date posted for delivery is about a month later than is actual. I would imagine this is done to keep the press at bay when the delivery is imminent. Not that it necessarily works..... So she just might be due in June and therefore be a bit farther along than we know.

I agree with your theory but then wouldn't it be smarter for announcements to come later too? Like if Cristina is REALLY due in July then she would only be 2 months along now.
But if she is ACTUALLY due in June then she would be 3 months along. But to carry on the charade of her baby being born in July they shouldn't announce it until the end of December or even in January.

rchainho 12-04-2004 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielane
It's not an official source.

It isn't a good source and is one of the foruns with lots of lies.

isabella_ 12-04-2004 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rchainho
It isn't a good source and is one of the foruns with lots of lies.

Yeah, that's true.
But the rumor has been in a lot of Spanish magazines and TV programmes and in more serious forums as in the one of Hola Magazine.
Anyway it's just a rumour...

Emily 12-04-2004 02:52 PM

Yes, that would make more sense!

Sancia 12-04-2004 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isabella_
Yeah, that's true.
But the rumor has been in a lot of Spanish magazines and TV programmes and in more serious forums as in the one of Hola Magazine.
Anyway it's just a rumour...

Since Felipe and Letizia's wedding, there's been too a lot of rumours in Spanish (and French) magazines and TV programmes, and it has never been confirmed.

Solange 12-04-2004 04:41 PM

The Royal house of Spain confirmes a news of pregancy only when they are in there first trimester (3 months). So if Christina is pregnant than she will be 2 months maybe??? I think it is best to wait official news and not rely on rumors.

MoonlightRhapsody 12-04-2004 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solange
The Royal house of Spain confirmes a news of pregancy only when they are in there first trimester (3 months). So if Christina is pregnant than she will be 2 months maybe??? I think it is best to wait official news and not rely on rumors.

Reason probably being is that there is a significant chance of a miscarriage in the first trimester so they want to make sure before announcing anything...Wow, that'd be great news, if found true.

HMQueenElizabethII 12-05-2004 05:33 AM

I'm not sure.But if the baby will be in July,so now she is already 2 months.

HMQueenElizabethII 12-05-2004 05:35 AM

But hope it's true.Happy for Her Royal Highness.

paulette 12-05-2004 05:39 AM

If ever she is really pregnant or not, I just wish and hope her the best in everything she does.

It is really great news if ever it is true that she is pregnant. The 3 niños would have a new brother / sister soon!

isabella_ 12-05-2004 02:40 PM

Well, here the rumors about a possible pregnancy go on.
( Spanish articles)

https://www.elsemanaldigital.com/arti...articulo=23842

https://www.todoellas.com/contenidos/...palma_2330.asp

And today there are another news too:
Iñaki Urdangarín, husband of Infanta Cristina, by his own decision, won't be the president of the Olympic Spanish Committee.

(Other Spanish articles)

https://man.libredirecto.com/doc/noti...sp?idnot=42333

https://www.terra.com/deportes/articu.../fox145506.htm
This is what he said:

" I am charmed with this world and what it means. I do not believe, however, that this is the moment to be the president of the COE. It is something related to the sensations, to the perceptions. The life has a pace and I do not see that this one is the moment ",

A lot of people in Spain have related this new to the fact that Iñaki is going to be a father again.

Alexandria 12-05-2004 05:01 PM

Quote:

And today also there is another news:
Iñaki Urdangarín, husband of the Infanta Cristina, by his own desition, won't be the president of the Olympic Spanish Committee.

(Other Spanish articles)

https://man.libredirecto.com/doc/noti...sp?idnot=42333

https://www.terra.com/deportes/articu.../fox145506.htm
He says that:

" I am charmed with this world and what it means. I do not believe, however, that this is the moment to be the president of the COE. It is something related to the sensations, to the perceptions. The life has a pace and I do not see that this one is the moment ",

A lot of people in Spain have related this new to the fact that Iñaki is going to be a father again.

Thanks for the update Isabella. I am interested in knowing what Inaki will do now that he won't have the next Olympic games to occupy his time? My understanding was that had he taken on the presidency of the Olympic committee, that would be a full time job.

I know he has a business degree and at one point was affiliated with assisting/consulting in designing athletic gear. Whatever became of that?

Dennism 12-05-2004 10:35 PM

Is he working on the 2012 Madrid bid? I think he would be an asset to that committee.

Bunkycat 12-06-2004 01:10 AM

A little girl in the house would certainly be nice. Queen Sofia would be overjoyed with either a boy or girl. The pics of her with her grandchildren, having fun and waving to the photographers, always make me smile.

Here's hoping that Cristina has a nice, easy, uneventful pregnancy.

Bunkycat
https://xsorbit26.com/users5/royalupdate/index.php

isabella_ 12-06-2004 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandria
Thanks for the update Isabella. I am interested in knowing what Inaki will do now that he won't have the next Olympic games to occupy his time? My understanding was that had he taken on the presidency of the Olympic committee, that would be a full time job.

I know he has a business degree and at one point was affiliated with assisting/consulting in designing athletic gear. Whatever became of that?

You're right Alexandria. Iñaki has some business (most of them related to sport) and I supose that he will continue being the vice-president of the COE.

rchainho 12-06-2004 12:10 PM

He is going to have this job until when?

meac 12-06-2004 12:19 PM

They already said that they will go to for the girl. The infanta turns forty years next year. It is highly probable, for this fact also that is pregnant. Apart from for their physical aspect. Especially in the last pictures of their cousin's wedding Fernando Gómez Acebo, seems a pregnant one.

meac 12-06-2004 12:59 PM

It can be true

What is not certain it is that it has been announced officially. But not that it is false that it is pregnant. They are two different things. The journalist that has dared to say that it is very possible that is pregnant it is Consuelo Font, journalist specialized in the Royal House that has never been wet regarding pregnancies. In the program A LA CARTA, of AntenA 3, she dared to insinuate that it is probably when falling the official announcement. It is for that reason that in the forum it is spoken of the infanta's pregnancy. Because, among other things, it is not neither the first one that says it.

Elsa M. 12-06-2004 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meac
It is for that reason that in the forum it is spoken of the infanta's pregnancy. Because, among other things, it is not neither the first one that says it.

I hope you are right, it would be great if Cristina had a cute baby-girl, but that fact doesn't mean, by itself, that she is pregnant indeed... How many times has Letizia been said to be pregnant?...

meac 12-06-2004 11:24 PM

Iñaki Urdangarín, unaware to the rumors of the infanta's new possible pregnancy

MADRID (EUROPA PRESS)
The first vice-president of the Spanish Olympic Committee and duke of Palm of Mallorca, Don Iñaki Urdangarín, pronounced the inaugural speech of the International Conference on the Ethical Limits in the Sport that took place in the Auditorium of the Universidad Pablo of Olavide of Seville, organized by the consejería of Tourism, Trade and Sport, through the Andalusian Institute of the Sport. This happened the same day a television program that their Real Highness, the Infanta . Cristina could be again pregnant. Of being certain, the daughter of the Kings would be mother for fourth time.

The objective of this conference was to debate on the paper of the media in the elite sport and to analyze the dopaje in the high competition from the optics of the medicine of the sport. In the inaugural, titled conference ' The long one on the way to the sportsman of high competición', Iñaki Urdangarín lectured on the different variables that intervene in the sportsman's of high level yield, from their period of sport tecnificación until their activity in the maximum competitions. Iñaki, very discreet with what refers to their private life, it was not pronounced in this respect and it was limited to fulfill their work obligations. The duke of Palm left for another door to avoid that they asked him questions.

karolinabraganza 12-09-2004 08:25 AM

Su Alteza Real la Infanta Doña Cristina y el Excmo. Sr. Don Iñaki Urdangarin, Duques de Palma, tienen la satisfacción de anunciar que esperan el nacimiento de su cuarto hijo para principios del próximo verano.

Palacio de la Zarzuela, 9 de diciembre de 2004</STRONG>

Christina is pregnant again and expects her fourth child next summer, the palace has announced now.

pdas1201 12-09-2004 08:28 AM

I read the news on Spanish Royal Family Website and they have confirmed it.

Congratulations to the new mom and dad to-be.:)

ladybelline 12-09-2004 08:35 AM

Yesss!:D

I sincerely apologise to anyone I offended last week by announcing it, with a non-reliable source.I will be more attentive next time!!

Congratulations to Cristina and Inaki!!!

And here's the OFFICIAL annonce from Casareal:

https://www.casareal.es/casareal/cp091204.html

meac 12-09-2004 08:54 AM

happiness cristina and iñaki

finally confirms the news of the 4 son of the palm dukes I hope is a girl but that it will be as beautiful as their siblings neither to doubt it:p

rchainho 12-09-2004 09:15 AM

congratulations to infanta cristina :)

elenaris 12-09-2004 09:36 AM

It was officially announced today Dec.9, see on: www.casareal.es.
Hope it will be a girl ;-)!
see also: www.hola.com
Elenaris

Dennism 12-09-2004 09:40 AM

Congratulations to them.

irishchic5 12-09-2004 10:15 AM

Congratulations to them! They are such a wonderful couple with wonderful children. I would love to see them have a girl but as long as the baby is healthy then a boy would be good too.

kinneret5764 12-09-2004 10:21 AM

I am so happy for Cristina and Inaki. I hope they finally have a daughter.

Lyonnaise 12-09-2004 10:38 AM

Expecting the 4th child

2 Attachment(s)
Polfoto 09-12-2004 Spain's Princess Cristina smiles as she leaves her workplace in Barcelona, Spain Wednesday Dec. 9, 2004. Princess Cristina, the second daughter of Spain's King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, is expected to have her fourth child in the beginning of the summer, the Royal Palace said on Thursday. The 39-year-old princess is married to former professional handball player Inaki Urdangarin.

isabella_ 12-09-2004 01:07 PM

Congratulations to Cristina and Iñaki.

Wow! What a great new!

I watched it on TV just a few hours ago.
They showed Infanta Cristina leaving her work.
She said that she's very well and that she hopes that this time it's a girl, but if it isn't she really doesn't care.

Then they showed the King and the Queen. King Juan Carlos said that he is "happy because they (reffering to Cristina and Iñaki) are happy".

The press asked Queen Sofia: "When is the baby going to be born?"
And she said (looking at the King): "In spring? (...) Oh! I really don't know!"
It was very fun.

Everyone in the Royal Family seems to be very happy.

Congratulations to Cristina and Iñaki!

isabella_ 12-09-2004 01:30 PM

Expecting the 4th child

6 Attachment(s)
Recent pics:

Caption:
Copyright Imagine 2004/BCN/KORPA 20009
0812004 BARCELONA Spain
AMONG VERY STRONG RUMMORS OF A NEW PREGNANCY
PRINCESS CRISTINA WITH HUSBAND
INAKI URDANGARIN AND THEIR CHILDREN WENT TO VISIT
THE NEW HOUSE THE ROYAL
COUPLE HAS PURCHASED AROUND BARCELONA. CRISTINA IS BEEN LIVING IN THE AREA
SINCE THE BEGUINING OF THE 90'S AND LATER IN A FLAT SINCE MARRIED IN '97.
NOW THE FAMILY IS MOVING TO A LARGE PROPIERTY THAT NEEDS TO BE REMODELED
BEFORE THE FAMILY MOVES IN.

isabella_ 12-09-2004 01:37 PM

8 Attachment(s)
And some small pics from today:

Anna_R 12-09-2004 03:04 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Quote:

And some small pics from today:

Isabella, there goes the bigger versions of the above pictures. Cristina is positively glowing!

Elsa M. 12-09-2004 03:29 PM

Quote:

Wow! What a great new!
She said that she's very well and that she hopes that this time it's a girl, but if it isn't she really doesn't care.

:) How wonderful news!!!
Hope it's a baby-girl! ;)

Here's an article from Elmundo:

https://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2004/1...102596218.html

pdas1201 12-09-2004 03:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Pics of Princess Christina (after the announcement I believe)

HMQueenElizabethII 12-09-2004 06:14 PM

Congratulate Cristina!Very happy news!

Blueice 12-09-2004 06:17 PM

Wonderful news indeed - gonratulations! :)

Amira 12-09-2004 06:25 PM

Wonderful News ....Congratulations to the new mom and dad to-be :)

HMQueenElizabethII 12-09-2004 06:27 PM

So happy.It will be so happy year for Spain next year.

MoonlightRhapsody 12-09-2004 07:34 PM

Good God! The tabloids got one! :p

I'm so happy to hear about the pregnancy! Congrats to the two and I hope they have a healthy child!

Ennyllorac 12-09-2004 07:46 PM

Great news!

Gabriella 12-09-2004 07:54 PM

What great news! It seems the tabloids have actually been pretty acurate with some of their news here lately, huh? I'd love for her to have a girl, but then again, I wouldn't want to be the lone girl with three brothers, so I'll just hope for a healthy baby.

Mandy 12-09-2004 08:41 PM

This is great news!

ILoveCristina 12-10-2004 04:48 AM

It's really great news!!

carlota 12-10-2004 07:14 AM

great news...! i also hope it's a girl. but if it's a boy, no problem as well... they have demonstrated they can make really really cute babies!

Jackswife 12-10-2004 10:11 AM

Great news and I hope she and the baby stay well and healthy!:D

ally_cooper 12-10-2004 01:28 PM

Congratulation to the family!

karla64 12-10-2004 02:31 PM

Yeah, Congrats on them......

Let cross finger for girl.....

other new....

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/041210/325/f8aj8.html

Karla64

mktv2000 12-10-2004 04:09 PM

Can I ask a bit of an unrelated question. I just went to that Yahoo! link and it brought up a question. Is calling her "Princess Christina" really correct? I had always thought that the English translation of Infanta Christina was something along the lines of "Child of Spain" or something close to that. I was just curious.

On another note, this is such happy news. I have always liked them as a couple...they just seem SO in love.

Elsa M. 12-10-2004 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megknight
Is calling her "Princess Christina" really correct? I had always thought that the English translation of Infanta Christina was something along the lines of "Child of Spain" or something close to that.

Hi, Megknight!
To speak correctly, Cristina and Elena are not "Princesses" in title. Only the heir of the throne (Felipe) and his wife (Letizia) are named "Princes"; i.e. the Prince and Princess of Asturias. The other sons and daughters of the King and Queen of Spain are named "Infantes" and the English translation would just be... "Infants"!... ;)
By the way, neither Cristina's, nor Elena's children are given any title. That's a specific rule of the Spanish Royal House, as Spain has not a Court...

mktv2000 12-10-2004 04:45 PM

Thank you so much for the great explanation!

isabella_ 12-10-2004 08:44 PM

6 Attachment(s)
More pics...

Caption:
Copyright Imagine 2004/BCN/KORPA 20009
0912004 BARCELONA Spain

PRINCESS CRISTINA OF SPAIN LEAVING HER WORK AT 'CAIXA FOUNDATION'
CONFIRMED SHE IS EXPECTING HER 4TH CHILD FOR THE BEGUINING OF NEXT SUMMER.
LATER SHE WENT TO PICK UP HER TWO OLDEST BOYS TO THE SCHOOL AND DROVE THEM
HOME

isabella_ 12-13-2004 01:00 PM

Here the first Iñaki's pic after Infanta Cristina's pregnancy announcement:

You also can see a video in this link:

Primeras declaraciones de don Iñaki Urdangarín tras conocerse la noticia del cuarto embarazo de la infanta - Yahoo! Corazón

Just click where it says "Primeras declaraciones de don Iñaki Urdangarín tras conocerse la noticia del cuarto embarazo de la infanta ".

;)

Lyonnaise 12-15-2004 07:37 PM

8 Attachment(s)
BARCELONA, SPAIN: Spanish Princess Cristina de Borbon, (L), Spanish rally driver Carlos Sainz (R) and his wife (C, name unavailable) pose before a tribute for Sainz's retirement in Barcelona 15 December 2004.

from Imaginescandinavia

BARCELONA, Spain 15/12/2004 : PRINCESS CRISTINA AND HER HUSBAND MR. URDANGARIN AT THE FIRST APPEARENCE AFTER THE NOTICE THEY ARE
EXPECTING A FOURTH CHILD. THE COUPLE ATTENDED THE HOMAGE TO RALLY PILOT CARLOS SAINZ THAT ATTENDED WITH HIS WIFE. HE HAVE LEFT THE COMPETITION AFTER 24 YEAR BEHIND THE WHEEL. THE REAL AUTOMOBILE CLUB OF BARCELOMA DID THE ACT AT THE AT THE PALACE CONGRESS IN BARCELONA. MR. JOSE ANTONIO SAMARANCH PRESENTED THE AWARD

rchainho 12-16-2004 01:08 PM

Spanish reports on Cristina's pregancy.
https://www.teleindiscreta.wanadoo.es...jes/68918.html

https://www.diezminutos.wanadoo.es/re...es/2507_1.html

pdas1201 12-16-2004 02:18 PM

10 Attachment(s)
More pics from Wireimage...

Check out her boots. She's is one hot mama;) (pun intended)

isabella_ 12-16-2004 02:50 PM

Thanks everybody for the articles and the photos.:)
She looks handsome! I love the clothes that she's wearing.

Here the pic from the Royal House website:

https://www.casareal.es/casareal/images/sainz01g.jpg

And click here to see a video clip of the event:

https://es.mediaframe.yahoo.com/launc...html&f=&a=0,30

If it doesn't work try here:

https://es.celebrities.yahoo.com/videos.html

;)

Elsa M. 12-16-2004 02:56 PM

Quote:

Here the pic from the Royal House website

Odd boots :o

Anna_R 12-20-2004 11:19 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Diez minutos has a piece about Cristina's pregnancy
https://www.diezminutos.wanadoo.es/re...es/2507_1.html (in Spanish)

*I tried to translate it, any corrections are welcomed

Cristina: 'We would like it to be a girl'

After three boys, the dukes of Palma would like the baby they expect for the next summer would be a girl. For that, they could move to a bigger house that can accomodate the big family they have formed.

When leaving the Fundación La Caixa, where she works, the Infanta, smiling and happy, said that the news of her new pregnancy is "a joy for all the family"

On the last 12/9, a spokesperson for the Zarzuela Palace announced oficially the fourth pregnancy of Infanta Cristina

On that day, the Infanta attended her work and afterwords, she went to pick her kids up at school.

Cristina and Iñaki had already given the news to Juan, Pablo and Miguel about a new sibling arriving at the beginning of next summer

After three boys, the dukes of Palma would like the baby they expect for the next summer would be a girl. That confirmed by doña Cristina when asked while leaving her workplace

It will be born at the beginning of the next summer

"To me and my husband it would be fantastic to have a girl, but, if not, there is no problem"

"Your Highness, how's the pregnancy going?"
"I'm feeling very well and the pregnancy is going wonderfully."

"When the baby will be born?"
"At the beginning of the next summer."

"Have you thought about names yet?"
"No we haven't"

"You seem very happy."
"It's natural. I'm happy, my husband and all my family are very happy."

"The boys already know that they'll have a sibling?"
"Yes they do, we've told them."

isabella_ 12-23-2004 01:23 PM

Here a spanish article about Infanta's pregnancy.

https://www.diezminutos.wanadoo.es/re...es/2519_1.html

ilovecristinaskids 12-25-2004 09:45 PM

I would love it if it was twins. Cause there's doble the chance of getting a girl. Plus, the Spanish Royal Family would be delighted as the parents to be.

meac 12-28-2004 07:07 PM

The pictures are great I love it.
Here in españa it is bet by the possible names of the fourth son of the dukes of palm people say that if is girl they would call it Maria Sofia or Elena Sofia and if it is boy that would take the name of their dad Ignacio or Carlos like their grandfather the king
but I say that if is a girl they would put Cristina Sofia and if is a boy I say that they would put him Carlos Ignacio

isabella_ 12-28-2004 07:50 PM

Quote:

The pictures are great I love it.
Here in españa it is bet by the possible names of the fourth son of the dukes of palm people say that if is girl they would call it Maria Sofia or Elena Sofia and if it is boy that would take the name of their dad Ignacio or Carlos like their grandfather the king
but I say that if is a girl they would put Cristina Sofia and if is a boy I say that they would put him Carlos Ignacio

Great names!
Sofia is a wonderful name, but I love Cristina.
And I prefer Ignacio than Carlos.
Btw, where have you heard that?
;)

Ennyllorac 12-28-2004 09:41 PM

They make such a beautiful family. If it's a girl it wouldn't surprise me if they perhaps named her Sofia or Mercedes (after the King's mother Maria de las Mercedes)

Julia 12-28-2004 10:21 PM

More fantastic news! Another baby for Cristina and Inaki! Lots of royal babies in 2005...

meac 12-28-2004 11:03 PM

If you are right another possible name is Mercedes or Maria like the king's mother

ILoveCristina 12-29-2004 12:52 AM

And if it's a boy?

kil 01-02-2005 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveCristina
And if it's a boy?

Luis or Alejandro ?

SpiffyBallerina 01-23-2005 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdas1201
Princess Christina and Inaki Udangarin along with the King and Queen, Prince and Princess of Asturias, and Princess Elena and Jaime Marichalar attended the reception for diplomatic representatives at the Royal Palace in Madrid.

She looks really really pregnant in these pictures. Isn't that a bit odd considering she's not that far along? I realize that all women are different, but she seems to be growing faster than she did with her boys. Perhaps this is an indication of a girl or maybe even twins...?

-Kathleen

Alexandria 01-23-2005 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiffyBallerina
She looks really really pregnant in these pictures. Isn't that a bit odd considering she's not that far along? I realize that all women are different, but she seems to be growing faster than she did with her boys. Perhaps this is an indication of a girl or maybe even twins...?

-Kathleen

I think by your second and definitely by your third and fourth pregnancy you can grow pretty big pretty quick.

Your first pregnancy your skin is stretching so extensively for the first time. But by your second and subsequent pregnancies, your skin "remembers" how big it can get and is already elastic enough so stretching occurs quicker even if you gain the same amount of weight as in your previous pregnancies.

meac 01-24-2005 09:28 AM

Also the form of the infanta's stomach is more lifted and rounded that in the other pregnancies.;)

kinneret5764 01-24-2005 10:16 AM

Quote:

Also the form of the infanta's stomach is more lifted and rounded that in the other pregnancies.;)

Could be a girl.

Sancia 01-30-2005 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinneret5764
Could be a girl.

Or twins...