The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal House of Denmark (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f24/)
-   -   Princess Benedikte Current Events Part 1: April 2017 - (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f24/princess-benedikte-current-events-part-1-april-2017-a-42180.html)

iceflower 05-19-2022 09:57 AM

Princess Benedikte on her second day on the island Sylt today, May 19:

** ppe gallery ** kongehuset gallery: Sild - dag 2 **

iceflower 06-01-2022 03:48 PM

This afternoon, June 1, Princess Benedikte attended the celebration for the 100 year anniversary of the Korinth Efterskole, a school in Fåborg:

** detrigtigefaaborg article with gallery: Royalt besøg i Korinth – Prinsesse fejrede 100 års jubilæum **

iceflower 06-18-2022 09:49 AM

Today, June 18, Princess Benedikte attended a concert arranged by the King Frederiks Foundation for the promotion of music in Southern Jutland at Brundlund Castle in Aabenraa:

** kongehuset instagram gallery **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhKxK68gNos

iceflower 07-03-2022 10:36 AM

Princess Benedikte attended day 2 of the Shooting Festival at Bad Berleburg today, July 3, photos can be found here.

iceflower 08-17-2022 02:32 PM

Princess Benedikte attended a performance of the Chamber Ballet at the Opera in Copenhagen this evening, August 17. As a lovely surprise she brought her granddaughter Countess Ingrid (who turned 19 yesterday) with her:

** BB article: Sikken overraskelse! Prinsesse Benedikte i det sødeste selskab på pigeaften i Operaen **

** BB video: Prinsesse Benedikte om sin aften med komtesse Ingrid: Det er første skridt **

iceflower 08-20-2022 02:24 PM

Princess Benedikte attended the celebration of the 50th wedding anniversary of her friends Renate and Jens Olesen in Klampenborg yesterday, August 19:

** BB article: Fornem fest i Klampenborg: Prinsesse Benedikte stråler i det smukkeste design til fejring af vennernes guldbryllup **

This evening, August 20, she attended the charity event "Gala for Ukraine" at the opera in Copenhagen:

** BB video: Prinsesse Benedikte ankommer til rørende aften i Operaen **

** BB article: På særlig aften i Operaen: Prinsesse Benedikte lyste op i skønne sommerfarver **

Somebody 08-20-2022 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 2484782)
Princess Benedikte attended the celebration of her friend's 50th wedding anniversary yesterday, August 19:

** Full view ** Close up **

It seems a bit strange that they are holding hands...

Prinsara 08-20-2022 04:39 PM

I'm actually disappointed that that is her friend, and she didn't bring a date, or at least not one we see. :)

I don't think the hand-holding is so weird. It's her friend, it's a very lengthy and joyous anniversary and she's happy. I'm sure she's not the sort to think it's dignified to hug people in public photos.

iceflower 08-26-2022 02:40 PM

This afternoon, August 26, Princess Benedikte attended the celebration of the 850th anniversary of the Church Festival at St. Bendt's Church in Ringsted.

The celebration also opened the Ringsted Medieval Festival, that will be held from August 26 to August 28:

** sn.dk article with gallery: Billeder: Middelalderfestival blev åbnet med royalt besøg **

iceflower 09-15-2022 06:53 AM

Princess Benedikte hosted her traditional reception for exchange students from Greenland and their Danish hosts from Gentofte at Amalienborg today, September 15:

She had a rough voice and explained she had talked to too many people during Queen Margrethe's jubilee weekend. Just to be safe she also wore gloves.

** ppe gallery **

** BB article: Efter weekendens store fest for dronning Margrethe: Prinsesse Benedikte ramt af irriterende problem **

** kongehuset instagram ** kongehuset gallery: Modtagelse af børn fra Tasiilaq og Gentofte Kommune **

** BB video: Det var næsten som juleaften på Amalienborg: Prinsesse Benedikte prøvede sin gave med det samme **

iceflower 09-30-2022 10:13 AM

Princess Benedikte inaugurated the OK-Fond's nursing home Hornbækhave today, September 30. But the title discussion was of course the main topic for the waiting press:

** BB video: Prinsesse Benedikte sætter første ord på dronningens beslutning **

** tv2.dk video: Prinsesse Benedikte: - Min søster tager kloge beslutninger **