The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Prince Carl Philip, Princess Sofia and Family (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f49/)
-   -   General News about Carl Philip, Sofia and Family, Part 1: May 2016 - (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f49/general-news-about-carl-philip-sofia-and-family-part-1-may-2016-a-40720.html)

An Ard Ri 05-15-2016 06:27 AM

General News about Carl Philip, Sofia and Family, Part 1: May 2016 -
 
Prince Carl Philip,Princess Sofia, and Family Thread Part One


Welcome to the Prince Carl Philip,Princess Sofia, and Family Thread ,May 2016


https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Sweden.svg.png


Please follow the TRF Rules when posting

princess maggie 05-15-2016 09:42 AM

Looking forward to discussions on this thread. I have followed the Prince couple since their beautiful wedding in June 2015. What an exciting year it has been; a wedding, starting a family and carrying out their official role in the SRF. I wish them continued happiness and health.

rominet09 05-15-2016 05:53 PM

I wasn't interested in them then all of a sudden I "fell in love" with them on their wedding day... Alexander completed the work LOL

Fijiro 05-16-2016 06:53 PM

Me, too, I started following Princess Sofia and Prince Carl Philip after their beautiful wedding ceremony. I didn't know of them before that. And now Prince Alexander adds to the beautiful family picture, oh and Siri too.

tausi 05-17-2016 01:43 PM

I am excited for this thread. I started following them once they announce their engagement.

Their wedding really made me fall in love with them. Even in photos, we can just feel their love for each other. It's refreshing.

Their baby is beautiful! Love this family!


So looking forward for positive discussions!!

Fijiro 06-13-2016 08:45 AM

Happy Anniversary to Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia. One year ago today was the day of your beautiful wedding day. I wish you happy many more years to you and your family.

Pranter 06-13-2016 11:24 AM

https://www.facebook.com/33813121620...type=3&theater

Lovely pic

tausi 06-13-2016 11:37 AM

Happy anniversary Prince Carl Phillip and Princess Sofia! Wishing you continued love and happiness in your marriage for the years to come!

Blog Real 06-13-2016 08:14 PM

Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia celebrated the anniversary on a farm in Sweden.
prins carl philip: I dag er det ett år siden drømmebryllupet - Se og hør

LadyFinn 06-18-2016 12:03 PM

Carl Philip was seen yesterday at Harrys restaurant in Värnamo. It is rather close to Anderstorp where he is racing today.
Prins Carl Philip är i Värnamo _ Värnamo.nu

tausi 06-19-2016 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blog Real (Post 1899002)
Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia celebrated the anniversary on a farm in Sweden.
prins carl philip: I dag er det ett år siden drømmebryllupet - Se og hør


they look very happy. The king was there too
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGwsu_1K...esssofia&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGw85oxC...esssofia&hl=en

LadyFinn 07-02-2016 08:02 AM

Stoppa pressarna quotes Hänt Extra, Carl Philip, Sofia and Alexander have been on a holiday in Barcelona.
Sofia feels the strong pressure of being a public figure. Like the other members of the royal family Sofia must now represent for life and be in public all the time.
The much-publicized feud with Madeleine and the media's constant reporting on the princess's former life as a pinup hasn't made things easier. Recently, for example, a gossip magazine (Hänt i Veckan) told about her hot night with Jenna Jameson.
- Sofia is indeed a girl with a mind of her own. But recently, she has experienced the situation as difficult. A royal crisis, if one can say so, explains one of her friends, and continues:
- Imagine what life she must live. Always guarded, considered and made headlines in all kinds of contexts. I do not think people understand under what pressure she lives.
To get away from it all, Sofia with her family went some time ago to Barcelona.
Efter krisen_ här flyr Sofia landet _ Stoppa Pressarna

carlota 07-02-2016 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyFinn (Post 1905389)
Stoppa pressarna quotes Hänt Extra, Carl Philip, Sofia and Alexander have been on a holiday in Barcelona.
Sofia feels the strong pressure of being a public figure. Like the other members of the royal family Sofia must now represent for life and be in public all the time.
The much-publicized feud with Madeleine and the media's constant reporting on the princess's former life as a pinup hasn't made things easier. Recently, for example, a gossip magazine (Hänt i Veckan) told about her hot night with Jenna Jameson.
- Sofia is indeed a girl with a mind of her own. But recently, she has experienced the situation as difficult. A royal crisis, if one can say so, explains one of her friends, and continues:
- Imagine what life she must live. Always guarded, considered and made headlines in all kinds of contexts. I do not think people understand under what pressure she lives.
To get away from it all, Sofia with her family went some time ago to Barcelona.
Efter krisen_ här flyr Sofia landet _ Stoppa Pressarna

is stoppa a serious / reliable information source? sofia has always been in the limelight, so she more or less knew what she got into before the RF, so it surprises me that they are reporting that she had a 'royal crisis'.

LadyFinn 07-02-2016 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlota (Post 1905410)
is stoppa a serious / reliable information source? sofia has always been in the limelight, so she more or less knew what she got into before the RF, so it surprises me that they are reporting that she had a 'royal crisis'.

Like I wrote, Stoppa pressarna quoted the article of Hänt Extra (gossip magazine). Stoppa pressarna is a web magazine, which publishes quoted articles from swedish gossip magazines and Expressen and Aftonbladet.
The cover of Hänt Extra with Carl Philip and Sofia in it:
https://media.pressbyran.se/article/...310_201627.jpg

This is an article at a gossip magazine. Yes, Sofia has been in the limelight. But perhaps she thought that no one would write about her past anymore now when she is a princess. Gossip magazine Hänt i Veckan wrote last week on their cover that Sofia's secrets are revealed, "friends tell everything, unknown bonus-son in New York, photos you have never seen before".

quest 07-02-2016 11:24 AM

stoppa pressarna is a stupid source, which from an article taken out in a gossip magazine , create an imaginary scenario. Gossip magazines which often have imaginary 'sources'. This weekend in Barcelona was made well before the article last week. But he is so more interesting of created a dramatic scenario with a 'royal crisis'. This will make certainly react more, than to say that it is about a simple weekend between friends.

Madame Verseau 07-02-2016 04:39 PM

I doubt the royal crisis angle. Sofia's past has been out there before she said I do to CP. Nothing goes away from the Internet and a royal's history will get published. If Sofia or the palace ever thought the past would never resurface they were mistaken.

LadyFinn 07-12-2016 01:25 PM

Gossip magazine Hänt Extra writes that Sofia and Daniel's and Victoria's friend, former NHL hockey star Peter "Foppa" Forsberg had a romance in the United States. Stoppa pressarna quotes the article.
A former employee of Slitz told to Hänt Extra that during her time in New York, Sofia met several sports stars. Among other things, an acquaintance ran on Sofia in the stadium in Philadelphia when she was looking when Foppa in 2006 played at a match. Sofia told: "I'm here to greet Peter".
A source also tells that love was real.
- Sofia and Peter liked each other very much and many talked about that they had a romance, but I do not know. Sofia kept her silence.
Anything more serious came never of the romance and Sofia found her way into the royal family.
- Carl Philip knew that Sofia had many dates, but I don't think he guessed that Foppa was one of them.
Sofias okända romans med Foppa _ Stoppa Pressarna

Madame Verseau 07-12-2016 07:43 PM

Why is the press resurrecting Sofia's past now? This is the third story about her life in the US in recent weeks. Either the media thinks after one year as an appange supported royal Sofia's former life is fair game; or she alienated someone in the press and this is being leaked and rehashed.

Prisma 07-13-2016 01:04 AM

Slow news day? No other reason than gossip? Does Hänt Extra pay for stories? It's possible the former Slitz employee needs money now.
The press will always find something to write about. Fortunately, Victoriadagen will bury this story soon although I suspect Sofia's past will continue to resurface occasionally in the near future.

sjetajiem 07-13-2016 01:20 AM

I read this story in the social media already before the couple married.
Maybe this former Sliz employee read it too and went for the cash.
It is summetime and slow news period. Hänt Extra made a repeat of an old news story in the hope that it sells well again.
It is not that interesting or damaging at all

B.T.W be carefull with former employees with their own motivations to go to the press (money, a lost job, revenge, the need to be considered important)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020
Jelsoft Enterprises