The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 4: April 2016 - June 2017 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/queen-m-ximas-eveningwear-part-4-april-2016-june-2017-a-40553.html)

Mari-Anne 05-06-2016 07:01 AM

This golden dress looks amazing with Maxima's haircolor. I rarely like anything by Natan but this time it was a hit -- The Queen looks so elegant and beautiful.

ashelen 05-06-2016 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mari-Anne (Post 1886648)
This golden dress looks amazing with Maxima's haircolor. I rarely like anything by Natan but this time it was a hit -- The Queen looks so elegant and beautiful.

I agree with you I love this dress and the shoes!:flowers:

Countessmeout 05-06-2016 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jacknch (Post 1886528)
Queen Maxima always looks amazing in gold and this is no exception! It is one of those dresses I would love to see in a full-length version - maybe for a state banquet!

I agree, it would look amazing in a longer version :flowers:

She has worn the dress to a state banquet though, in Paris, when the president hosted them.

Frelinghighness 05-06-2016 10:40 PM

I rarely like her favorite designer either but this is just perfect, great color for her, love the sheer bit at the hem. Perfect hairstyle for her.

4Pam 05-09-2016 05:49 PM

She looks amazing! I love the gold dress.

iceflower 05-20-2016 03:20 AM

Queen Máxima looking fantastic in red at the gala dinner for the members of the Corps Diplomatique at the Royal Palace in Amsterdam yesterday, May 19:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Valerie Rose 05-20-2016 04:18 AM

Glorious! :flowers:

eya 05-20-2016 04:48 AM

Spectacular!!! I think the red is the royal color!!

lucien 05-20-2016 05:08 AM

Absolutely stunning!!She also had a great time in the vaults...the brooche and pendant!:smile:

Mbruno 05-20-2016 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1890806)

Queen Máxima looking fantastic in red at the gala dinner for the members of the Corps Diplomatique at the Royal Palace in Amsterdam yesterday, May 19:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

The tiaras of the Durch royal family are definitely impressive in terms of size and carat power, but I must say I find their design sometimes terribly old-fashioned to be worn today.

In another comment, it looks from the puctures that King Willem-Alexander has been gaining some weight again despite Queen Maxima having allegedly put the family on a diet.

Jackswife 05-20-2016 12:39 PM

Red must be the color of the week for the royal ladies (and I'm fine with that!) She looks fantastic.

Duc_et_Pair 05-20-2016 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mbruno (Post 1890863)
The tiaras of the Durch royal family are definitely impressive in terms of size and carat power, but I must say I find their design sometimes terribly old-fashioned to be worn today.

In another comment, it looks from the puctures that King Willem-Alexander has been gaining some weight again despite Queen Maxima having allegedly put the family on a diet.

It really is day-to-day, the King's weight. Sometimes I think he has lost weight, sometimes he really looks swollen up. I don't know of the King still takes medication for Besnier-Boeck Disease, it can make someone looking very swollen.

dazzling 05-20-2016 01:33 PM

The color is great but thats about it about this dress. The cut is unflattering and the style seems outdated to me. Overall, Maxima's hair, make up and jewelry were spot on.

IloveCP 05-20-2016 02:34 PM

The gown is stunning. I love the style.

princess gertrude 05-20-2016 02:39 PM

Love the color, but the style and fabric are not bowling me over. Her jewels, makeup and hair are stunning.

Empress Merel 05-20-2016 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 1890975)
The color is great but thats about it about this dress. The cut is unflattering and the style seems outdated to me. Overall, Maxima's hair, make up and jewelry were spot on.

Totallly agree. The fabric of the dress is very prom like and not modern.

eya 05-25-2016 04:28 PM

Queen Maxima tonight at the Queen Elizabeth music competition. She was nice but i prefer a little color and not so black! But her hair is WOW!!!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjUyomLWsAAVoUd.jpg

Marengo 05-25-2016 05:16 PM

What a hideous outfit. Why this Natan monstrosity needed to be worn is a mystery as HM has a lot of other black dresses. To pair it with the open shoes makes it even less appealing. Let's hope we will never see this outfit again. The excessive make-up and tan is especially striking when HM is standing next to Queen Mathilde. Th diamonds are lovely, the only redeeming quality of this particular look IMHO.

IloveCP 05-25-2016 07:09 PM

Beautiful hair but I dislike the outfit.

Countessmeout 05-25-2016 07:17 PM

I think this is one of the few times I have hated an outfit but loved the look :ermm:

She looks stunning, her hair, and her jewelry, and pairing that with black :flowers: Now if she had just been wearing a great little black dress or something other than that Natan outit, she could steal the show from Mathilde.