The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f216/)
-   -   General News about Frederik, Mary and Family Part 15: January 2016 - August 2016 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f216/general-news-about-frederik-mary-and-family-part-15-january-2016-august-2016-a-39996.html)

iceflower 01-03-2016 06:09 AM

General News about Frederik, Mary and Family Part 15: January 2016 - August 2016

https://i68.tinypic.com/2wdr5o7.jpg

Welcome to Part 15 of the thread for General News about Frederik, Mary and Family!

You can find the old thread here:

** General News about Frederik, Mary and Family Part 14: September 2015 - December 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

polyesco 01-03-2016 05:42 PM

A few more pictures from their Australian adventure .

This one of the twins riding the waves is the cutest. Look at Josephine's face. And Vincent too :wub:
4_zpstkziebbd.jpg Photo by guildedangel | Photobucket

Vincent
2_zpsmazu5hby.jpg Photo by guildedangel | Photobucket

Frederik and Mary
1_zpstl12z0fh.jpg Photo by guildedangel | Photobucket

Tarlita 01-04-2016 03:54 AM

Great photo links, thanks Polyesco. Just like any other family at the beach. Jo certainly looks happy catching a wave on her board.

SnowBirds 01-04-2016 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polyesco (Post 1852947)

This one of the twins riding the waves is the cutest. Look at Josephine's face. And Vincent too :wub:

Vincent

Frederik and Mary

The joy the children must of had during this time and it is something they will always remember and I bet beg their parents to do a rerun each Christmas. Thank you for the lovely pictures, I love the one of Josephine riding the wave, what a brave little girl she already is....so very cute!:flowers:

marfre 01-04-2016 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polyesco (Post 1852947)

Vincent

Frederik and Mary

Thanks for posting.

What a cutie Josephine is, the smile on that little girl's face melts your heart. Vincent is a sweet child and maybe thinking he can also surf the waves.

Polyesco , thought you may like to know that the Woman's Day ( I saw it in the grocery store) has a few pictures of Frederik and Christian in the magazine this week although the best one I cannot see on line and sorry I cannot scan it.

Roskilde 01-04-2016 04:44 PM

That picture of Vincent and Josephine out surfing :wub: You can almost hear them chuckle with laughter, can't you? Little prof surfers already. It must be their mother's Australian blood that runs in their veins ;-)

This family-trip must have given experiences and memories for life for the Crown Prince family and the Donaldsons!

(ADDED: On Friday, these little adorable surfer-twins can already celebrate their 5th birthday... how the time flies... )

kimlan 01-04-2016 06:51 PM

You are right Marfre! The sweet smiling face of Josephine and Vincent melt my heart too. They have a beautiful and happy smiling faces. Love to see them.

Sun Lion 01-05-2016 01:47 AM

Photos of CP Frederik and Prince Christian surfing together are now on the "Woman's Day" facebook account.

I can't post the link sorry, but they are worth seeing - Christian doing very well and Frederik getting dumped.

They've been up since yesterday so you'll need to scroll down - 15 hours ago and 17 hours ago. (There are two articles.)

Plus a few new photos of Frederik on the beach changing into his rashie.

mellie 01-05-2016 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun Lion (Post 1853270)
Photos of CP Frederik and Prince Christian surfing together are now on the "Woman's Day" facebook account.

I can't post the link sorry, but they are worth seeing - Christian doing very well and Frederik getting dumped.

They've been up since yesterday so you'll need to scroll down - 15 hours ago and 17 hours ago. (There are two articles.)

Plus a few new photos of Frederik on the beach changing into his rashie.

here it is :
https://www.facebook.com/WomansDayAU...type=3&theater

Princess Robijn 01-05-2016 04:16 AM

:previous:

More pictures:

Princess Mary and Prince Frederik hit the beach | Woman's Day

polyesco 01-05-2016 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marfre (Post 1853175)
Thanks for posting.

What a cutie Josephine is, the smile on that little girl's face melts your heart. Vincent is a sweet child and maybe thinking he can also surf the waves.

Polyesco , thought you may like to know that the Woman's Day ( I saw it in the grocery store) has a few pictures of Frederik and Christian in the magazine this week although the best one I cannot see on line and sorry I cannot scan it.

Thanks for the heads up, it looks like we got links.

Christian looks so big on that surf board, and how sexy does Frederik look surfing :cool:
https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...ba&oe=574A24C2
https://d3lp4xedbqa8a5.cloudfront.net...y=80&width=962

and yes its lovely to see the delight and joy on Josephine's face. And Vincent too

Sun Lion 01-05-2016 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marfre (Post 1853175)
Thanks for posting.

Oh that's sad.

I enjoyed the surfing photos "Woman's Day" posted on their facebook account mafre - but when I checked the actual magazine sitting around my mother's house for the last few days, the photos actually published showed Prince Christian crying and holding his elbow.

- "crashed out of the water"/"clutching his elbow in pain"/"clearly distressed"/ "couldn't hold back the tears"/"his family comforted him".

The Aussie surf was certainly an experience for the young Prince.

(And maybe there will be more new photos - the article says Christian was surfing with his Uncle John, who is a surfer.)

Sun Lion 01-06-2016 05:22 AM

While Royal duties have called Mary and Frederik back to wintery Denmark, Danish and Australian friends are still enjoying summer here in Australia.

Mary's friend Amber Petty has just posted a photo of herself on Instagram, with Frederik's friend Julie Moelsgaard, together on Melbourne's Brighton Beach - all big smiles.

Duke of Marmalade 01-07-2016 06:19 AM

CP couple went for a three-hour crisis meeting to Fredensborg on Sunday
Frederik og Mary hastede til Fredensborg: Krisemøde - Herognu

https://herognu.dk/Upload/her-og-nu/2...s%20koerer.jpg
https://herognu.dk/Upload/her-og-nu/2...%20graeder.jpg

MidwestMom 01-07-2016 09:28 AM

:previous: Could we have a translation, please? Google translate is no longer my friend.

Nordic 01-07-2016 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade (Post 1853837)

Or more likely, F&M and kids visiting grandparents and showing holiday snaps from Australia....;)

"crisis meeting" is just Her&Nu's very own interpretation ;)

Muhler 01-07-2016 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordic (Post 1853872)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade (Post 1853837)

Or more likely, F&M and kids visiting grandparents and showing holiday snaps from Australia....;)

"crisis meeting" is just Her&Nu's very own interpretation ;)

Indeed, Nordic.

That is very much an interpretation!

The article claims this was a crisis meeting to discuss the reactions to PH retiring.

However, the only concrete thing in the article are:
M&F went to Fredensborg.
They were there for three hours with QMII.

- So the meeting could be about anything, including QMII wanting to know about their holiday.

Another matter is that Joachim in today's issue of BB is quoted for talking about PH's retirement. He has known for a while, so I doubt they are holding a crisis meeting about now. - At worst QMII is briefing M&F about what was decided, if, repeat, if that took place while they were in Australia.

polyesco 01-07-2016 11:31 AM

The article said that Frederik and Mary took the kids, so maybe just a family get together to talk about their holidays in Australia ?

MidwestMom 01-07-2016 11:46 AM

Thank you Nordic, Muhler, and Polyesco.:flowers: Tabloids - gotta love 'em!

Hannelore 01-08-2016 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polyesco (Post 1853896)
The article said that Frederik and Mary took the kids, so maybe just a family get together to talk about their holidays in Australia ?

I don't see any kids in the car...

I suppose they have to have briefings all the time because they work together, at the same firm so to say :smile: BTW can you imagine having to see and work with your in-laws so often... It can't always be fun, I'm sure :lol: