The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Jewels (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   Duchess of Cornwall Jewels 8: January 2016 - (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f20/duchess-of-cornwall-jewels-8-january-2016-a-39980.html)

Tilia C. 05-29-2016 01:02 PM

I like the earrings, but imo they don't match too well with the that gorgeous pearl choker. Has that gold bracelet been seen before? I don't remember it.

Princess Larisa 05-29-2016 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tilia C. (Post 1893915)
I like the earrings, but imo they don't match too well with the that gorgeous pearl choker. Has that gold bracelet been seen before? I don't remember it.

I think itís the bracelet discussed here:
Royal Jewels of the World Message Board: Proof

muriel 06-07-2016 10:13 AM

Camilla used her Pow feathers brooch today in Wales with the many green suit. I so wish she would being out the Welsh leeks emerald brooch again, she hasn't used it in public since quite early in her marriage

duke of poliganc 07-17-2016 02:12 AM

Camilla's Most Magnificent Necklaces | The Court Jeweller
the diamond and aquamarine necklace is just perfect .

eya 07-17-2016 03:44 AM

I love , love the Necklaces of the Duchess!!!
My fav the The Diamond Serpent !!! Not so much the Greville Festoon but only because is very very big to wore it!

muriel 07-18-2016 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke of poliganc (Post 1909902)
Camilla's Most Magnificent Necklaces | The Court Jeweller
the diamond and aquamarine necklace is just perfect .

I agree, the aquamarine and diamond necklace is lovely, and I am a little surprised it is not used more than it currently is.

Dman 07-18-2016 08:35 AM

I think her diamond and ruby necklace should be converted to a tiara. Also, her Greville Festoon necklace should be made into a single strand necklace and used the others as bracelets. Right now, it's a necklace that really don't look good on her neck.

IloveCP 09-26-2016 01:05 AM

The Sunday Ring: The Duchess of Cornwall's Engagement Ring | The Court Jeweller

I love her ring. Very elegant and regal.

MARG 09-26-2016 02:03 AM

:previous: I have to agree. Many modern cut diamonds set in the Deco style just don't have the same sheer beauty or elegance as this ring. They are cut to flash like bling!

SLV 09-26-2016 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muriel (Post 1910128)
I agree, the aquamarine and diamond necklace is lovely, and I am a little surprised it is not used more than it currently is.

I absolutely love that amethist-heart necklace.
Do we have any idea where she got the jewelry. Of a few of them the history is known, but that about the others? Presents from her husband?

duke of poliganc 09-26-2016 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLV (Post 1926897)
I absolutely love that amethist-heart necklace.
Do we have any idea where she got the jewelry. Of a few of them the history is known, but that about the others? Presents from her husband?

afaik the amethyst-heart necklace was wedding present from queen alexandra to the queen mother .
The Diamond Serpent Necklace was a present from prince charle before they married i think , the three-stranded pearl necklace with aquamarine came from her part of the family she wore it years before marrying charles , the five-stranded pearl necklace with a massive pink topaz and diamond clasp was a present from charles he bought it with a coordinated earrings from a auction , the rubies and emerald necklaces are believed to be middle eastern presents , the sapphire pendant is believed to be from the queen mother collection , the demi-parure of clustered diamonds with the necklace and earrings are said to came from a tiara that belonged to her grandmother that charles bought and used the diamonds from it to create this demi parure .

SLV 09-26-2016 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke of poliganc (Post 1926961)
afaik the amethyst-heart necklace was wedding present from queen alexandra to the queen mother .
The Diamond Serpent Necklace was a present from prince charle before they married i think ,
the three-stranded pearl necklace with aquamarine came from her part of the family she wore it years before marrying charles ,
the five-stranded pearl necklace with a massive pink topaz and diamond clasp was a present from charles he bought it with a coordinated earrings from a auction ,
the rubies and emerald necklaces are believed to be middle eastern presents ,
the sapphire pendant is believed to be from the queen mother collection ,
the demi-parure of clustered diamonds with the necklace and earrings are said to came from a tiara that belonged to her grandmother that charles bought and used the diamonds from it to create this demi parure .

Thank you. I'd love to have that heart-shaped amethyst.

muriel 11-05-2016 08:34 AM

Her turquoise and diamond earrings are looking liovely in Oman today

Prince Charles joins in with traditional sword dancing in Oman*with Camilla | Daily Mail Online

Princess Larisa 11-05-2016 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muriel (Post 1936982)
Her turquoise and diamond earrings are looking liovely in Oman today

Prince Charles joins in with traditional sword dancing in Oman*with Camilla | Daily Mail Online

Close-Up:

https://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/C...8BhmVoE4Xl.jpg

Countessmeout 11-05-2016 03:03 PM

I love the earrings, and with the necklace they go perfect with her top :flowers:

Princess Larisa 11-06-2016 06:28 AM

The Duchess of Cornwall in diamonds for dinner in Oman on November 5:
British Visit to the Middle East: Dinner in Oman | The Court Jeweller

Dee Anna 11-06-2016 07:17 AM

I would love to know how Camilla herself deals with wearing these jewels that have nothing to do with her?!

Princess Larisa 11-06-2016 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dee Anna (Post 1937190)
I would love to know how Camilla herself deals with wearing these jewels that have nothing to do with her?!

What do you mean by ‘nothing to do with her’? Royal jewels, official gifts, things that aren’t her taste or what…?

wyevale 11-06-2016 09:54 AM

Love the new Diamond 'Cuff'... and think it very clever of the Omani's to think of a jewel hitherto missing in the Duchess' collection..

Countessmeout 11-06-2016 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dee Anna (Post 1937190)

Um huh :ohmy: are you referring to when she borrows from the Royal vaults ? Do you ask this of all the royals including the queen, as yet all war from. The vault. These particular earrings and bracelet are her lpersibal pieces anyways.

I love the earrings. I rush we had a better view of the bracelet. It looks great :flowers: