The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Jewels (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   Queen Elizabeth II Jewels 3: January 2016 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f20/queen-elizabeth-ii-jewels-3-january-2016-a-39978.html)

duke of poliganc 06-12-2016 12:33 PM

From Her Majesty's Jewel Vault: Queen Mary's Bar Brooch
the brooch the queen wore today to The Patron's Lunch

Duke of Marmalade 06-13-2016 04:34 AM

The Queen's spectacular tiaras are the heart of her jewellery collection | Daily Mail Online

duke of poliganc 06-13-2016 06:03 PM

https://twitter.com/byEmilyAndrews/s...016448/photo/1
a new brooch for the queen

duke of poliganc 06-13-2016 06:05 PM

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-M1OnB95QO...elizabeth1.png
the queen wore the Coronation Earrings to the annual gathering of the knights and ladies of the Order of the Garter at Windsor Castle

Dman 06-14-2016 12:50 AM

The Queen's glorious necklaces all have fascinating stories to tell | Daily Mail Online

Valerie Rose 06-14-2016 04:23 AM

That was a very juicy article, Dman, thank you for the link.
Such beautiful jewellery!

Dman 06-15-2016 07:50 AM

How The Queen's brooches and earrings have a glittering history | Daily Mail Online

Amy 06-15-2016 10:44 AM

HM debuts a new brooch at Ascot today
From Her Majesty's Jewel Vault: The Cartier Diamond Rose Clip Brooch

Pranter 06-15-2016 11:08 AM

Lovely brooch.

IloveCP 07-25-2016 09:06 PM

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Tiaras of Queen Elizabeth II

She certainly has a spectacular collection. My favorite is definitely the Girls of Great Britain tiara. Her tiaras are regal and the epitome of majestic.

duke of poliganc 07-25-2016 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IloveCP (Post 1911974)
The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Tiaras of Queen Elizabeth II

She certainly has a spectacular collection. My favorite is definitely the Girls of Great Britain tiara. Her tiaras are regal and the epitome of majestic.

totally agree , i hope she learned from the kent's and she gonna create a family foundation before she pass away .

Countessmeout 07-25-2016 09:26 PM

Considering her tiaras have been passed down, I doubt there is any concern. The days you'd split tiaras off to other branches are done. No one but Charles and his line will have use and no need to sell for cash. Charles and later Will can lend out as the queen does now.

duke of poliganc 08-03-2016 01:42 AM

From Her Majesty's Jewel Vault: The Diamond and Gold Cuff Demi-Parure
would be great to see it again

IloveCP 08-11-2016 10:28 AM

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Grand Duchess Vladimir Tiara, Revisited

This tiara is absolutely incredible. So regal and beautiful. The emeralds and pearls are magnificent.

Marty91charmed 08-11-2016 01:46 PM

Something about the hanging emeralds bothers me,actually. Definitely not my favorite...

Valerie Rose 08-12-2016 03:40 AM

Glorious with either pearls or emeralds.

LauraS3514 08-12-2016 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IloveCP (Post 1915812)
The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Grand Duchess Vladimir Tiara, Revisited

This tiara is absolutely incredible. So regal and beautiful. The emeralds and pearls are magnificent.

If you go into the comments there are several very well-done photoshops placing different gems into this tiara: rubies, sapphires, additional diamonds, etc. I personally think that two of Camilla's middle-eastern gift necklaces would serve as perfect "gem mines" to do this.

An Ard Ri 08-12-2016 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IloveCP (Post 1915812)
The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Grand Duchess Vladimir Tiara, Revisited

This tiara is absolutely incredible. So regal and beautiful. The emeralds and pearls are magnificent.

I loves the comparison to the Olympic Rings in the article,not sure if Her Majesty would agree!

Dman 08-12-2016 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraS3514 (Post 1916279)
If you go into the comments there are several very well-done photoshops placing different gems into this tiara: rubies, sapphires, additional diamonds, etc. I personally think that two of Camilla's middle-eastern gift necklaces would serve as perfect "gem mines" to do this.

It would be wonderful if The Queen played around with the jewels for the tiara like that. Very creative.

IloveCP 08-17-2016 12:49 PM

From Her Majesty's Jewel Vault: The Perth Bridge Opening Brooch

A beautiful and elegant brooch. I love the design.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020
Jelsoft Enterprises