The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/)
-   -   Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 8: January 2016 - April 2018 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/princely-family-of-monaco-current-events-part-8-january-2016-april-2018-a-39972.html)

sophie25 05-01-2017 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janinegutierrez_lu (Post 1980351)
I'm sorry to say this in this forum where Charlene's fans may be offended but i just feel that these days are like the times when priness caroline was the first lady of monaco

I agree. Almost every time I see this thread has been updated I just know it will be for something Albert's been doing with his nephews or sister, Charlene's never there. I can't remember the last time I seen them together, they didn''t even appear at the Easter procession this year which was odd. She must be back from S. Africa by now as well.

Florestane 05-01-2017 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capri (Post 1980928)
Thank you very much, Vojthas! As I can see he is German, but I suppose he lives in Monaco. I wonder about his family's status.

His family has been resident in Monaco for years - he was educated there. Apparently, they are well off business people.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophie25 (Post 1980947)
I agree. Almost every time I see this thread has been updated I just know it will be for something Albert's been doing with his nephews or sister, Charlene's never there. I can't remember the last time I seen them together, they didn''t even appear at the Easter procession this year which was odd. She must be back from S. Africa by now as well.

Well, to be fair to Charlene she doesn't normally do the arty stuff (unless it's linked to South Africa) - those kinds of events normally come under Caroline's "cultural umbrella" - so I wasn't expecting to see her attending these recent events.

I was surprised that she wasn't at her own Foundation's Gala. Hopefully, we will see her soon at events like the Grand Prix.

iceflower 05-02-2017 06:56 AM

Here's a gallery of the Surrealist Dinner on April 28 (click on Plein Ecran for larger versions) :

** pm: Beatrice Borromeo-Casiraghi radieuse dans sa robe argent au dîner surréaliste **

iceflower 05-03-2017 06:59 AM

:previous:

Here's a video of the dinner. The scenes with Albert, Caroline, Pierre and Beatrice are pretty short, but it's worth watching nevertheless, as it shows how special and exciting the dinner was:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D7WQuJ0Qog

lazuli 05-03-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1981471)

Here's a video of the dinner. The scenes with Albert, Caroline, Pierre and Beatrice are pretty short, but it's worth watching nevertheless, as it shows how special and exciting the dinner was

Well, considering all the mise en scène I´d say P. Caroline terrible shoes are totally justified. In fact, i´d say they quite discret considering the «madness» of the all scenario... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sophie25 05-03-2017 03:09 PM

Just seen Albert and Charlene on TV attending the Monaco v Juventus Champions League semi-final tonight.

iceflower 05-03-2017 03:23 PM

Here are some pics of the match in Monaco today:

** gettyimages gallery **

sophie25 05-03-2017 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1981540)

Here are some pics of the match in Monaco today:

She looks good here and I like the longer hair. Hope to see them both in Oslo next week for King Harald's Birthday.

Florestane 05-03-2017 03:51 PM

Good to see her again.

melina premiere 05-03-2017 04:32 PM

Monaco is loosing , too bad because it was the last team in France in the ligue des champions but Juventus was the best

iceflower 05-04-2017 02:32 AM

What a pity, Monaco lost with 0:2 - and that although they had such a lovely support..;):smile:

Andrea, Louis and Marie attended as well:

** rex gallery **

** dailymail: She’s a real team player: Footie fans Princess Charlene and Prince Albert don matching scarves.. **

An Ard Ri 05-04-2017 01:41 PM

Prince Albert II looking very patriotic at the UEFA Champions League semi finals .

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

melina premiere 05-04-2017 04:13 PM

Alll the family was wearing the scarf of Monaco but also the scarf of Turino club

Charlène de Monaco a accompagné Albert II au stade Louis-II

Vojthas 05-04-2017 05:39 PM

That was the scarf projected for the match - half of it was in Juventus' colors, half in Monaco's. That's why it looks like they have two scarfs.

iceflower 05-05-2017 02:49 AM

Here's another gallery of the family members attending the match on Wednesday:

** pp: Charlene de Monaco : Au stade avec Albert et Andrea face aux Italiens de la Juve **

And a gallery with some yet unseen pics of the Artmonte-carlo 2017 opening on April 28, see my post on the previous page of this thread:

** pp: Caroline de Hanovre : Très chic au côté du prince Albert pour artmonte-carlo **

eya 05-13-2017 12:59 PM

Prince Albert, Charlotte with Raphael and Louis at The FIA Formula E Championship in Monaco today

Belga Image

iceflower 05-13-2017 01:48 PM

How surprising and great that Charlotte brought Raphael with her and even presented him on stage!

Here are some more pics:

Florestane 05-13-2017 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1984969)

How surprising and great that Charlotte brought Raphael with her and even presented him on stage!

Here are some more pics:

Yes lovely - reminds me of the days when Caroline used to take the three Casiraghi children to the Grand Prix. Maybe it's less noisy as well because the cars are electric?

noda 05-14-2017 12:12 PM

Prince Albert is really lucky to have so many nephews and nieces to attend events with him, while the Princess Consort is always missing in action. Very disappointed.

rominet09 05-14-2017 06:14 PM

Wonderful to see this little boy.... so cute.... so lovely