The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   The Royal House of Prussia and Princely House of Hohenzollern (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f214/)
-   -   The Royal House of Prussia (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f214/the-royal-house-of-prussia-39490.html)

Warren 01-05-2008 03:37 AM

Yes, it's our old friend King Fernidad of Prussia (aka Ken), though I note he appears to have dropped the "and Saxony" from his title. :biggrin:

Marengo 01-21-2008 08:48 PM

Bunte of 2 weeks ago (January 3rd 2008) had a 3-page article on Prince Michael of Prussia and his wife Britgitte. Brigitte is suffering from breast cancer and the magazine basically claims that they can not afford the right treatment as they don┤t have the financial means (the treatment is not covered by the insurance apparently) due to the lawsuit against the prince┤s nephew Prince Georg-Friedrich.

ramon_malta 02-17-2008 02:43 AM

The House of Hohenzollern went so far as to adopt the Prussian Coat-Of-Arms as the coat-of-arms of the then newly-formed German Empire in 1871 under Kaiser Wilhelm I. After all, the aim of the Prussian Chancellor Otto Prince von Bismarck was to unify the German states under Prussian leadership. Therefore it was natural for the Hohezollerns to adopt their Coat-Of-Arms for the entire German Empire.

Eloise 03-19-2008 04:23 PM

hello, one day i was searching for palaces and i found one so beautifull, the history of that palace was that the prince of prusia made build it to her girlfriend sophie-charlotte, if anyone knows something about her, or the story between them let me now please

cfknauer 04-16-2008 05:05 PM

Somebody can help me ? I need the POSTAL address of German Imperial House. Thank you.

Warren 04-17-2008 11:07 AM

Why don't you check the official website?

Stefan 04-20-2008 04:25 AM

Hereditary Prince karl Friedrich of Hohenzollern was recently interviewed for "Hallo Deutschland". The Video can be watched here
First you have to click: Zur ZDF Mediathek
and the coose Bandbreite

Zu Gast auf Schloss Sigmaringen

serenissima 04-24-2008 09:55 AM

Is the Head of German Imperial House regarded as higher than other royal people such as the Duke of Bavaria et al ? What is his rank in relation to that of Dr Otto ?

Odette 06-21-2008 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juliamontague (Post 430982)
"King Fernidad" is completely fake.
He posts this on all kind of Forums that talk about Royalty.

Not only that but San Souci Palace is a museum and almost empty of furnishings.

Odette 06-21-2008 01:53 PM

Marengo Can you please help me here? Who was the Georg who married and divorced GD Marie Romanov? He is the father of her son and current pretender to the Russian throne after her? (according to her supporters anyway) Thank you

Marengo 06-21-2008 02:06 PM

That was not a George but Prince Franz Wilhelm of Prussia. He married GD Maria in 1977 in Madrid; the couple divorced 10 years later.

Prince Franz Wilhelm was the son of Prince Karl Franz of Prussia and Princess Henriette of Schoenaich- Carolath (daughter of Hermine, second wife of Kaiser Wilhelm II) and the grand son of Prince Joachim of Prussia and princess Marie-Auguste of Anhalt. Prince Joachim on his turn was the 6th son of Kaiser Wilhelm II and Empress Auguste Viktoria.

Wikipedia has some information of the prince, who was known as Grand Duke Michael Pavlovich during his marriage. Look here.

zohara 07-31-2008 04:01 AM

Wow

That was a quick reply yes where do i get the more info Julia you very kind. Thank you for the info

zohara 08-09-2008 07:18 AM

Out rage

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stefanie (Post 550239)
Corneli-Cecile was born mentally handicapped and I once read that she lives in a home for mental deseased people since years. The last photo of her was published I think on her mother┤s second marriage with the Duke of Oldenburg.

I am outrage that Corneli -Cecile lived in a mentally handicap home!!

Thats no way to treat someone. And what do you mean Mentalli handicap? Dipolar, Schizophrenia or depressian?

Warren 08-09-2008 08:28 AM

zohara, if you read the post that comes just two posts after the one you quoted you will find the nature of the Princess's medical condition, and the post after that one gives some more details.

maria-olivia 12-13-2008 09:04 AM

What is the surname of Prince Georg's handicaped Sister , CÚcilia or Marie-CÚcile?

Stefan 12-13-2008 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maria-olivia (Post 866680)
What is the surname of Prince Georg's handicaped Sister , CÚcilia or Marie-CÚcile?

Cornelie-Cecile

Harold 12-14-2008 09:10 AM

In what way is she handicapped? (I hope it is not rude to ask!)

maria-olivia 12-14-2008 04:36 PM

Marengo,
Why did the Grand Duchess Marie ex-wife of Prince Franz Wilhem of Prussia
made her son Grand Duke and why is he not a Prince of Prussia anymore.
Did she love her husband , or did she want only a child ??
Do you have any news of the Prince Franz Wilhem of Prussia ?

Princess Robijn 12-14-2008 04:39 PM

He is also a Prince of Prussia, however, he is a Grand Duke because he is his mothers heir.

Josette

Warren 12-15-2008 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harold (Post 867041)
In what way is she handicapped? (I hope it is not rude to ask!)

Harold, some details can be found on page 2 of this thread. Refer posts 27 and 29.