The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Hereditary Grand Duchess Stphanie's Fashion & Style Part 6: May 2015 - June 2016 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/hereditary-grand-duchess-st-phanies-fashion-and-style-part-6-may-2015-june-2016-a-38662.html)

iceflower 05-25-2015 03:23 AM

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stphanie's Fashion & Style Part 6: May 2015 - June 2016

Welcome to Part 6 of the thread for Hereditary Grand Duchess Stphanie's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Hereditary Grand Duchess Stphanie's Fashion & Style Part 5: December 2014 - May 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

ArwenEleniel 05-27-2015 07:02 AM

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stphanie accompanied Queen Mathilde of Belgium to the violin final of the Queen Elisabeth Competition 2015

ru_royalty: Королева Матильда и герцогиня Стефания посетили финал конкурса имени королевы Елизаветы

muriel 05-27-2015 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArwenEleniel (Post 1783287)
Hereditary Grand Duchess Stphanie accompanied Queen Mathilde of Belgium to the violin final of the Queen Elisabeth Competition 2015

ru_royalty: Королева Матильда и герцогиня Стефания посетили финал конкурса имени королевы Елизаветы

This is probably one of her most polished appearances. Well done!

princess carmen 05-27-2015 07:54 AM

She looks very nice.

MARG 05-27-2015 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArwenEleniel (Post 1783287)

And she hits it for six! Ladies and gentlemen, she knocked it clear over the main stand and out into the carpark! You can't get a better shot than that! :flowers:

Loved what I saw of the dress, her hair is absolutely amazing and her jewellery . . . not only were her earrings absolutely perfect for her ensemble, they are really gorgeous. Perfectly elegant and ladylike.

Yes! :clap: :clap: :clap:

biru 05-27-2015 08:18 AM

Stephanie looks great!

love her dress and her hair, it's just perfect :heart1::heart1:

suztav 05-27-2015 08:27 AM

I agree the gown is perfection and looks fabulous on her. Unfortunately, that jacket-thing she wore over it upon entering the concert hall was very matronly.

All-in-all ... one of her better outings. Good show!

royal rob 05-27-2015 08:41 AM

When she gets it right she looks stunning

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

eya 05-27-2015 10:07 AM

She was perfect :flowers: And the earrings i love them :flowers: Keep it like this Stephanie :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Olyashka 05-27-2015 11:22 AM

Agree with you royal rob~

She looks dazzlingly magnificent there! I love the design and colour of the gown - totally suits and graces her. I hope to see more photos of her for this event! (why do I have this internet signal -_-)

dazzling 05-27-2015 11:35 AM

One of her best looks IMO though I didn't find the embellishments around the neckline elegant.

Daria_S 05-27-2015 12:10 PM

Stephanie looks gorgeous.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Princess Robijn 05-27-2015 12:25 PM

She looked great, and really lovely hair. :flowers:

IloveCP 05-27-2015 05:19 PM

She looks stunning! The dress is very elegant and beautiful.

Erin9 05-27-2015 07:42 PM

Lovely all- around.

No matter what she wears, I usually think Stephanie's hair, make up and jewelry are nice. This is no exception.

Moonmaiden23 05-27-2015 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royal rob (Post 1783325)
When she gets it right she looks stunning

I agree. I'm just waiting for someone to chime in with "Best she's looked since THE WEDDING"!:lol:;)

But she looks seriously lovely. Very elegant, especially the hair.

leidi 05-27-2015 09:19 PM

Stephanie looked stunning, I absolutely loved that hairdo!

MARG 05-27-2015 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 (Post 1783588)
I agree. I'm just waiting for someone to chime in with "Best she's looked since THE WEDDING"!:lol:;)

No, she's done this on many occasions and that's what makes Stephanie a joy to follow. Box of chocolates and all that.

She doesn't have the number of official engagements to have that large a wardrobe (although I wouldn't mind a quick whip through). What she does have is the guts to at least experiment. Now I will be the first to admit that aqua coloured hat that was styled by the same person who made the Mad Hatter's, but does Stephanie decide she's never going to wear another? Not likely.

But for today, I will quietly drool over her incredibly elegant updo . . . :wub:

Moonmaiden23 05-27-2015 11:08 PM

:previous:So true MARG. I never feel safe proclaiming that she has found her fashion footing, because every time I feel that she has, she shows up in some inexplicable outfit. :sad:

Her next big appearance is National Day next month. Let's see what happens.;)

Meanwhile, Facebook Royale has nothing but praise for "our magnificent future Grand Duchess"!:smile:

Valerie Rose 05-27-2015 11:23 PM

She looks very stately, elegant and dignified. Magnificent, indeed! :flowers:

Frstin Taxis 05-28-2015 04:40 PM

Her hair is her best feature and she should experiment more with it :flowers:
The hairdo here reminds me a bit of a young Paola.

julliette 05-28-2015 06:58 PM

^^ Yes, it reminds me of Queen Paola's hair in this pic:
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i..._p3-ZPFRI7aiBA

She looks fantastic in this last appearance.

Frelinghighness 05-28-2015 11:49 PM

She looked nice but still quite matronly. The hairdo and dress and jacket were for someone even older than queen mathilde. No she has not found her footing, this was her mil, just like the wedding

MARG 05-29-2015 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frstin Taxis (Post 1783899)
Her hair is her best feature and she should experiment more with it :flowers:
The hairdo here reminds me a bit of a young Paola.

I am sooooo very happy to see another Princess with fantastic hair. I would love to know who did it for that occasion because you could have planted any of the tiaras she has worn on such a work of art.

The reason I am curious is that there have been several "Tiara" events and she has worn some really lovely jewellery, but this is the first really "Swedish Tiara Updo" she has sported.

Here's to seeing more hair like that with lovely sparkly, gorgeous bling, nestled beautifully within!

Moonmaiden23 05-29-2015 12:05 AM

I think she has a very conservative, sober look for someone so young but particularly in the photo of her standing and staring down at the audience she looks graceful, elegant and classic imo.

I also don't agree that the hairdo is for someone older than Mathilde. As Princess of Liege while only in her 20's, Paola wore her hair in that exact style.

Anyway in all fairness there is no way to know if M-T had anything to do with how good she looked. Maybe it was Mathilde? Stephanie has had quite a few times where she's looked wonderful in the 2 1/2 years she's been HGD and I don't believe that EVERYTIME she has a successful look it's because of Maria Teresa or anyone else.

As much as I like M-T, I don't really think she should be anyone's long term fashion advisor, frankly.:cool:

I've seen Stephanie look a hot mess, but I'm going to give her credit when it's due. She nailed this one hands down, imo.

Ofelia 06-04-2015 02:40 PM

https://blobsvc.wort.lu/picture/85b0d...c161f83c090fa4

Iceland, opening of the small European country games few days ago.

I honestly like her and she seems cute to me, but seriously, she is a mess. I don t know what fabric is dress made of, but I suppose it's linen. In this dress she looks frumpy and messy.

If she cant iron her clothes when travel, she should wear something made of some non-wrinkled fabric.

julliette 06-04-2015 04:58 PM

The dress is way too wrinkled. But it's a nice dress and looks good on her. Plus, I love her hair here.

eya 06-05-2015 01:21 AM

A nice dresss annde beautiful hair.

dazzling 06-05-2015 03:04 AM

The dress looks messy and stiff. The middle part is unflattering.

princess carmen 06-05-2015 07:44 AM

Dress was made of a bad material wrinkled badly. Dresses with ruching are supposed to fit snug to the body this looks like it is too big in the middle.

princess gertrude 06-05-2015 11:12 AM

The cut of the dress is nice on Stephanie, but the fabric is a mess. The hair is flat and frumpy, IMO, if she can't style it, then she need to take note from CP Victoria and pull it back. I really want to see her choose better clothes and really look the part of a HGD, but I also know that it may not be in her character to fuss much with her looks.

Moonmaiden23 06-05-2015 11:49 AM

Stephanie does not look good with her hair pulled severely back like Victoria wears hers. She looks best in soft waves around her face. Stephanie has a lot of hair but it's very fine and probably tends to be dry. I agree that a good hairstylist could do wonders with her hair, it's one of Stephanie's best features.

When it's properly styled she looks sensational.

IloveCP 06-05-2015 03:08 PM

Great style but it's unflattering.

Erin9 06-05-2015 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 (Post 1786922)
Stephanie does not look good with her hair pulled severely back like Victoria wears hers. She looks best in soft waves around her face. Stephanie has a lot of hair but it's very fine and probably tends to be dry. I agree that a good hairstylist could do wonders with her hair, it's one of Stephanie's best features.

When it's properly styled she looks sensational.

I don't think Victoria looks good with her hair severely pulled back either. Too harsh.

Stephanie's hair is beautiful, totally agree.

ArwenEleniel 06-08-2015 06:07 AM

Yesterday HRH the Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie together with her husband, HRH the Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume, and other members of the Grand Ducal Family voted in the constitutional referendum:

Luxarazzi : Grand Ducal Family Votes in Constitutional Referendum

princess carmen 06-08-2015 06:55 AM

The coat is odd wrinkly material.

ArwenEleniel 06-08-2015 08:14 AM

The Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and the Hereditary Grand Duchess Stphanie visited the Amicale de lAarnescht to celebrate with them their 25th anniversary:

25ème anniversaire de l’Amicale de l’Aarnescht - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Juin 2015

Frelinghighness 06-08-2015 08:20 AM

Where does she find these clothes? That dress looks like a great thrift shop find from the eighties to wear round the house over a bathing suit or just lounging around. The elastic waistband??

royal rob 06-08-2015 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frelinghighness (Post 1788050)
Where does she find these clothes? That dress looks like a great thrift shop find from the eighties to wear round the house over a bathing suit or just lounging around. The elastic waistband??

Yes your right about the eighties. I have been trying to work out her style and I think that's what it is eighties ! a truly horrible decade for fashion.
But where does she get them ?

eya 06-08-2015 10:21 AM

You have so right where she get them? :ohmy:

princess carmen 06-08-2015 01:21 PM

She is dressed for a beach vacation.

HereditaryPrincess 06-08-2015 03:21 PM

I might be the odd one out here, but I like Stephanie's latest outfits, though I do agree with princess carmen that the material of the coat she wore to the polling station is a bit odd. I love the colour of her second dress.

Valerie Rose 06-08-2015 04:45 PM

I think she looks fine. A pretty colour that suits her, a style that looks summery, dignified and feminine.

Moonmaiden23 06-08-2015 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess (Post 1788173)
I might be the odd one out here, but I like Stephanie's latest outfits, though I do agree with princess carmen that the material of the coat she wore to the polling station is a bit odd. I love the colour of her second dress.

Same here. If it wasn't for the odd white coat in the crinkly fabric, the polling place outfit would have been lovely. That shade of electric blue is very flattering on Stephanie.

The dress she wore on the walkabout at the nature preserve wasn't bad per se, but why wear a dress to something like that instead of a nice pair of slacks and a cute top?

Daria_S 06-08-2015 08:49 PM

The dress for the nature walk-about oddly enough was suitable for the occasion. It looks light, and comfortable, and the color suits Stephanie.

MARG 06-08-2015 09:24 PM

:previous: I agree, it suited a nature walk in summer. I loved the flats she wore "in the field" so to speak, but am a little mystified as to why she chose black/navy court shoes later. Possibly to accent the trim on the dress?

julliette 06-09-2015 11:50 AM

The last dress isn't completely bad, but there is something about it (the fabric, perhaps) that makes it look like cover up to wear when leaving the beach.

Al_bina 06-12-2015 06:26 PM

https://ru-royalty.livejournal.com/3091087.html

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie looked rather sloppy attending the engagement in the Grand Ducal Palace. A usual dress with a scarf would have been a much better choice.

Pranter 06-12-2015 06:27 PM

Ugh...how can she go from one extreme to another.

royal rob 06-12-2015 09:21 PM

Another " I just grabbed the 1st thing I saw " look. Terrible outfit.

Frelinghighness 06-12-2015 09:33 PM

No excuse for such a sloppy look. Black pants with brown shoes...look at the two women on each end of the photo, they look put together, she looks like she's ready to clean out closets!

GracieGiraffe 06-12-2015 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frelinghighness (Post 1788050)

I just had a look, and heavens, you are right. Where does she get them indeed????

MissP 06-13-2015 12:37 AM

Good grief. She needs help and she needs it NOW.

HRHHermione 06-13-2015 12:49 AM

I really don't understand why someone hasn't tactfully hired her a stylist for official duties

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

princess carmen 06-13-2015 08:50 AM

NO one will hire her a stylist her mother in law would never interfere with her daughter in law. Stephanie is happy with how she looks and there is no one to tell her other wise.

Duc_et_Pair 06-13-2015 08:57 AM

The Hereditary Grand Duchess maybe looked a bit too casual but it was nowhere in the same league of an appearance with awful ugly shiny culottes worn by a certain Benelux Queen, earlier this week...

Moonmaiden23 06-13-2015 09:05 AM

Maxima's culottes were a horror, but she usually looks great so I will give her a pass there.

This inexplicably sloppy showing by HGD Stephanie in pants is a new low, especially coming so soon after her recent stunning appearance beside Queen Mathilde at the symphony concert in Brussels.

I don't understand it. It's beyond bad.:ohmy:

Frstin Taxis 06-13-2015 12:04 PM

I expected now something really awful, but it's just very modest.

princess carmen 06-13-2015 12:09 PM

Modest I don't get this she is not all that modest she has worn too short skirts and low cut tops so nope not modest to me. She looks a mess .

julliette 06-13-2015 06:46 PM

Another sloppy look...

Duc_et_Pair 06-13-2015 06:59 PM

Princess Mxima was born in a vibrant world city (Buenos Aires), made a career in another vibrant world city (New York) and mingled with the happy few higher up in society. Already as an adolescent Mxima had a supscription on the Teatro Coln (the grand Opera House in Buenos Aires). Maybe for listening to Die Zauberflte or Tosca but also very much to mingle "in the right milieus".

Countess Stphanie de Lannoy was born by very old parents, lived deep in the calm and pleasant countryside of Hainaut, on the ancestral Chteau d'Anvaing. Maybe that makes a difference: with Mxima a "world-wise" lady entered the palace and she "demanded" the royal credit-card. Countess Stphanie came from total different background, where modesty, a sober life and sustainability are virtues? Who knows? Luxembourg is also not exactly the most swinging city, so maybe that makes that she still is the eh... "duckling" whom still is in sleep for her transformation into a swan... :)

Moonmaiden23 06-13-2015 07:25 PM

Luxarazzi : What Guillaume and Stphanie Did Instead of the Swedish Wedding

Simple. Classic. Lovely. This baby blue suit is one of her best. How can she go from looking so disastrous to so pretty in less than 24 hours?:whistling:

Baffling.

IloveCP 06-13-2015 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 (Post 1791081)
Luxarazzi : What Guillaume and Stphanie Did Instead of the Swedish Wedding

Simple. Classic. Lovely. This baby blue suit is one of her best. How can she go from looking so disastrous to so pretty in less than 24 hours?:whistling:

Baffling.

The blue outfit is very beautiful and elegant. One of her best looks.

Daria_S 06-13-2015 08:48 PM

Wow. Like night and day. The first was an absolute horror, while the blue suit is absolutely lovely.

Erin9 06-13-2015 08:56 PM

Very classy.

When Stephanie gets it right...she really looks amazing.

princess carmen 06-13-2015 10:57 PM

I don't think Maxima demanded the credit card she married into royalty and spends money. The same way Stephanie did and buys the clothes she wears . These women are well taken care of and want for nothing.

princess carmen 06-13-2015 10:57 PM

She looks nice in the blue suit.

eya 06-14-2015 03:04 AM

Is very nice . And is like up and down never to the middle. Or nice or worst.

Duc_et_Pair 06-14-2015 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princess carmen (Post 1791146)
I don't think Maxima demanded the credit card she married into royalty and spends money. The same way Stephanie did and buys the clothes she wears . These women are well taken care of and want for nothing.

You bet Mxima did. She is the most expensive consort of all... (She does not need a creditcard from her husband, most likely "send the bill to the palace, please" will do...)

:lol:

royal rob 06-14-2015 04:45 AM

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stphanie's Fashion & Style Part 6: May 2015 -

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair (Post 1791069)
Princess Mxima was born in a vibrant world city (Buenos Aires), made a career in another vibrant world city (New York) and mingled with the happy few higher up in society. Already as an adolescent Mxima had a supscription on the Teatro Coln (the grand Opera House in Buenos Aires). Maybe for listening to Die Zauberflte or Tosca but also very much to mingle "in the right milieus".

Countess Stphanie de Lannoy was born by very old parents, lived deep in the calm and pleasant countryside of Hainaut, on the ancestral Chteau d'Anvaing. Maybe that makes a difference: with Mxima a "world-wise" lady entered the palace and she "demanded" the royal credit-card. Countess Stphanie came from total different background, where modesty, a sober life and sustainability are virtues? Who knows? Luxembourg is also not exactly the most swinging city, so maybe that makes that she still is the eh... "duckling" whom still is in sleep for her transformation into a swan... :)

Her mother was 43 when she was born not a very old mother. Older yes but not very old

Lee-Z 06-14-2015 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royal rob (Post 1791245)
Her mother was 43 when she was born not a very old mother. Older yes but not very old

OT: coincidently the same age Maxima's father was when she was born ;) (okay, her mom was a bit younger)

Moonmaiden23 06-14-2015 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eya (Post 1791210)
Is very nice . And is like up and down never to the middle. Or nice or worst.

So true eya!;)

ArwenEleniel 06-17-2015 02:54 PM

Prince Guillaume, the Hereditary Grand Duke, and Princess Stphanie, the Hereditary Grand Duchess, were in Belgium to attend the opening ceremony of Hougoumont Farm:

Luxemburger Wort - Royale Gste

More details here: ru_royalty: Ещё Гийом и Стефания на приеме в честь 200-летия битвы при Ватерлоо

Jacket form PAULE KA, hat from Gina Foster

dbarn67 06-17-2015 03:13 PM

All she needs to do is get rid of the bow at the waist and this outfit would be perfect.

IloveCP 06-17-2015 03:34 PM

Excluding the bow the outfit is lovely. I love the hat.

maria-olivia 06-17-2015 04:06 PM

Princess Stephanie was much better than Princess Astrid wth her Chanel outfit and cowboy hat !

Daria_S 06-17-2015 04:59 PM

The bow on the jacket is the only dislike I have. Otherwise, great look, especially the hat.

Al_bina 06-17-2015 05:24 PM

The pillbox hat and hairstyle are all right. The colour of the ensemble is fine. Proper tailoring would have made the look much better.

Moonmaiden23 06-17-2015 10:19 PM

She looks lovely...perfect in fact. Except I don't like the hat.

MARG 06-17-2015 11:42 PM

This is a return to "style" for Stephanie, after a period of meh. I love the shape of the jacket with its interesting bow, and the beautifully gored skirt looked both elegant and very feminine. Gored skirts always look amazing in motion and, if you have nice legs and shoes, it's a home run.

Were her shoesnice? Indeed, they were more than just nice, they are both feminine and elegant, which when you consider peep-toe shoes, is not often the case, and her clutch, while not making any wild statement, looked very complimentary with her ensemble.

Having not had a really decent look at her updo I can only say it looked good, especially front on and just to add to that, she took "just another unfascinating fascinator" and turned it into a very elegant pillbox. Kudos for the experiment, she pulled it off magnificently.

All in all, a home run.

Moonmaiden23 06-17-2015 11:53 PM

She has looked fantastic at her last two outings(pale blue faux Chanel suit) and here at Waterloo in the elegant off-white.

Which can only mean she will revert to disaster at the National Day observances next week.

It's her pattern.:cool:;)

eya 06-18-2015 01:14 AM

Me i love all the outfit of Stephanie.

Olyashka 06-18-2015 03:04 AM

I am fine with the referendum outfit.. It's not an eyesore for me ^^
I love her latest looks, though, most especially the most recent one. I love the pillbox and the color of the whole outfit goes well along with it. <3

Duc_et_Pair 06-18-2015 03:16 AM

She looked wonderful. A pair of gloves matching the hat and there she is, Madame la Grande-duchesse hritire. There is also a nice Chemistry between her and the Prince.

Princess Xenia 06-18-2015 04:57 AM

She looked so lovely. I like the color, maybe a little old for her. The design is nice, her hat and hairstyle are gorgeous. The shoes were, well, I try to ignore them. And the necklace was great.

princess carmen 06-18-2015 06:27 AM

Stephanie looks good .

Frelinghighness 06-18-2015 08:46 PM

the white suit was terrifice= and so were the accessories but the jacket didn't fit her.
Besides getting rid of the bow, she needed to have the bust line fitted to her instead of it bunching out. No excuse, everyone else's clothes were perfectly tailored.

QueenJen 06-18-2015 10:24 PM

This was a 'meh' for me. Not bad, but not great. There's something about the whole look that reminds me of a 1940s outfit. Maybe not the color, but the shapes, her hair, her heels. Meh.

SydneyLux 06-19-2015 03:29 PM

Today: Luxarazzi : Stphanie Opens Rose Garden

And last week: Luxarazzi : Guillaume and Stphanie at the Movies (I think it might be Mango or Zara or something along those lines; I remember seeing a very similar dress while shopping a while ago.)

eya 06-19-2015 03:36 PM

Well the first in the garden i don't see that very good but it seems very nice. The second outfit i love it. I think Stephanie tha last days she was magnificent.

Pranter 06-19-2015 03:42 PM

Much better with the black skirt and slightly off shoulder top...very pretty look.

LaRae

HereditaryPrincess 06-19-2015 03:45 PM

From what I can see, the first outfit is alright but not brilliant. I prefer the second outfit, it's rather elegant though I've never been too keen on the off the shoulder look.

Frelinghighness 06-20-2015 05:32 PM

The v neck with nice necklace is a good one for her

Moonmaiden23 06-20-2015 06:32 PM

I wish I could see a close-up of that necklace, it looks interesting.

ArwenEleniel 06-23-2015 10:15 AM

Prince Guillaume, the Hereditary Grand Duke, and Princess Stphanie, the Hereditary Grand Duchess, made their traditional pre-holiday visit to Esch-sur-Alzette:

https://ru-royalty.livejournal.com/ - Esch-sur-Alzette again, or how Stphanie went Cinderella

eya 06-23-2015 10:20 AM

Oh wow very chic very elegant . Perfect. And what lovely couple they are.

Daria_S 06-23-2015 03:19 PM

I love Stephanie's look. The coat fits wonderfully, as does the light blue dress. Well done.

ArwenEleniel 06-23-2015 03:33 PM

Prince Guillaume, the Hereditary Grand Duke, and Princess Stphanie, the Hereditary Grand Duchess, joined the other members of the Grand Ducal Family at Te Deum.

Pictures and information can be found here and here

Pranter 06-23-2015 03:59 PM

Excellent! She looks lovely!

LaRae

Meraude 06-23-2015 04:00 PM

The cut of the back of the yellow dress she wore at the Te Deum is interesting, I like it. https://www.tageblatt.lu/diashow/4731/4731-Pz1guNUG0uyZuWMjScGXEQ.jpg