The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2015 - April 2017 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/charlotte-casiraghis-fashion-and-style-part-4-april-2015-april-2017-a-38403.html)

Frelinghighness 04-06-2016 08:32 PM

spectacular dress, fantastic brocade. She could have used some padding and of course her posture is not very good. Lovely necklace too.

dazzling 04-07-2016 06:03 PM

I loved this color on her and her look was very nice.

iceflower 05-03-2016 03:01 AM

Charlotte colourful in Gucci at the Met Gala in New York City on May 2nd:

** Full view ** Full view **

And last weekend looking a bit old-fashioned at an art event in Monaco:

** Full view ** Upper part **

eya 05-03-2016 03:28 AM

At the the Met Gala a rainbow down an earth!! I like it!!

The other no comments! So boring!!

dazzling 05-03-2016 05:08 AM

The met gala was a winner look. The dress was so pretty IMO. The colors, the style, the lace, make and hair.

Prisma 05-03-2016 05:50 AM

It's better than the runway version but I still don't like this prairie/boho look. I don't see any connection to the Met gala theme "Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology" but I'm sure others didn't dress for the theme either...

https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/f.../collection#41

christythedreamer 05-03-2016 07:03 AM

I usually don't like multicolour clothes, but strangely I find Charlotte's gown very pretty on her. Her makeup matches really well.

Marty91charmed 05-03-2016 07:34 AM

I also find the dress suits Charlotte well, though not my cup of tea.

lazuli 05-03-2016 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1885860)

Uhm... :ermm: I'm not sure about Gucci dress... it looks like a bunch of rags carelessly sewed together...
As for the other outfit she looks older than her own mother and quite old fashoned in it... :whistling:

In Semana

Charlotte much criticized in the social networks over her dress choice for the Met Gala

Carlota Casiraghi, muy criticada en las redes

Carlota Casiraghi, muy criticada en las redes

Empress Merel 05-03-2016 09:14 AM

This dress would've been really great if it was in line with the theme. It wasn't, so pass.

bertie5252003 05-03-2016 12:48 PM

I don't like the dress actually I think she could have done a lot better that gelato look has been done and done. I like the suit at the art galler yevent but what sort of event was it her step sister is in a very definite cocktail dress and PC I'm not sure what is under that coat. I really like it but maybe not for that engagement.

Florestane 05-03-2016 02:18 PM

I like her looks at both events but I'm not sure that she was faithful to the theme of this year's Met Ball. However, I'm sure Gucci had a big say in what she wore so maybe they should take some of the criticism.

Elly C 05-03-2016 06:28 PM

I find the suit quite dowdy. I agree there's a real strange mixture of outfits from the Grimaldi ladies at this event.
I like the layered skirt of the ball dress but not the bodice which looks quite a bad fit.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

AdmirerUS 05-03-2016 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1885860)

That Met Gala dress reminds me of a Halloween flamenco dress I made out of crepe paper one year. You can gather crepe paper really easily and it layers well. Plus it comes in bright colors. :whistling:

IloveCP 05-03-2016 11:58 PM

The colorful dress is horrible.

Countessmeout 05-04-2016 12:30 AM

The dress was bad, but if going to wear it, she chose the right event. The Met is famous for its crazy gowns/outfits. The theme of the event was couture meets the new technological age, she perhaps was too tame even, seeing some of the gowns on exhibit for the event.

Bine221 05-04-2016 03:10 AM

I have to admit, I do not like it either. The dress wears her, not the other way round :ermm:
Bye Bine

moby 05-25-2016 02:41 PM

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Oh wow she is carrying the Gucci Dionysius Arabesque, which is an absolute dream. And the photos before that she had the Chanel Classic Flap. And before that the soft Gucci Jackie. She is killing it in the purses game atm.

(Photos originally posted by iceflower)

moby 06-02-2016 07:35 PM

Charlotte Casiraghi and Tatiana Casiraghi attended the Gucci Cruise 2017 fashion show at the Cloisters of Westminster Abbey in London

I love what Alessandro Michele has done to Gucci's accessories, especially the purses, but I think his women's wear should be worn by quirkier and naturally fun characters in the fashion scene. Charlotte is too serious for his designs, she just isn't able to pull off his designs. This partnership is off to me. :sad:

Florestane 06-03-2016 01:52 AM

I don't like the little tartan dress for two reasons - I think she's too old for the little schoolgirl look and I also don't think she can carry off such "whacky" designs. She might have done better to stick to the plain version from the catwalk.

I did, however, like the jeans and jacket outfit from the after party - although again she doesn't quite exude the fun factor the outfit suggests.