The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f269/)
-   -   The Duchess of Cambridge as Patron of Action on Addiction (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f269/the-duchess-of-cambridge-as-patron-of-action-on-addiction-37824.html)

soapstar 02-19-2013 06:44 AM

First photos: https://twitter.com/theroyaleditor/s...505217/photo/1
https://twitter.com/SkyNewsRoyal/sta...941888/photo/1

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes
The Duchess of Cambridge greets photographers with a cheery hello as she proudly shows off her baby bump at Hope House

Get What Kate Wore ‏@GetWhatKateWore
Kate is wearing Max Mara dress Max Mara Studio Long Sleeve Dress in Gray

royalistbert 02-19-2013 06:47 AM

I hope this doesn't sound too crude she is bigger upstairs. :tongue:

EIIR 02-19-2013 06:50 AM

She looks great, actually, in really good health. I do see a bit of a bump. No live video from inside Hope House, but we will see footage afterwards.

Marika86 02-19-2013 07:05 AM

Getty Images: The Duchess Of Cambridge Visits Hope House

ITV News video

Hello: Professional Kate brushes off comments as she returns to work with baby bump

Pure People: Kate Middleton enceinte et en action : 1re sortie officielle du baby bump !

Lehtikuva: Catherine edusti iloisena

royalistbert 02-19-2013 07:12 AM

She is positively glowing! :flowers:

kathia_sophia 02-19-2013 07:27 AM

she looks so radiant!! her baby bump is very visible too. what a beautiful pregnant women we've got here^^

Princess Luna 02-19-2013 07:41 AM

She is so so beautiful :smile:

suztav 02-19-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royalistbert (Post 1518764)
I hope this doesn't sound too crude she is bigger upstairs. :tongue:

I agree she is bigger up top and around the tips/back side. She probably has more of a "bump" than is visible with this dress. No doubt she is wearing this particular pattern and wrap design of dress to camouflage the "bump".

I'm always amazed how many people (usually men) who think that women need to show a "bump" immediately. Some women never show a big bump until their 8-9th months, especially those who tend to be thinner and have a smaller bone structure.

Diana has a bigger bone structure than Catherine ... hence, she showed the "bump" earlier in her pregnancy.

:whistling:

EIIR 02-19-2013 08:18 AM

Pregnancy is certainly suiting her at this stage. I don't want to critique every bit of her body as it makes me uncomfortable, but she looks as if she's reached the 'glowing' phase if such a thing exists.

She could've got away with wearing a coat given the chilly weather, interesting that she chose not to.

Dman 02-19-2013 08:24 AM

Good to see Her Royal Highness again and supporting her charity.

Hollie 02-19-2013 08:33 AM

Pregnancy suits her LOL
Very healthy and glowing. She certainly looks younger than few months before when she was really thin.

GracieGiraffe 02-19-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EIIR (Post 1518793)
Pregnancy is certainly suiting her at this stage. I don't want to critique every bit of her body as it makes me uncomfortable, but she looks as if she's reached the 'glowing' phase if such a thing exists.

She could've got away with wearing a coat given the chilly weather, interesting that she chose not to.

Pregnant women are often hot! It's like they're little ovens. I often marched around in chilly weather without a coat. She's probably feeling the same.

Daria_S 02-19-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkittybaby (Post 1518633)

I know the time of her engagement tomorrow.
:whistling:but I can't reveal for security reasons

I've got a friend who will be there and she will see Kate :) I'm so happy for her!

I hope your friend will get to see Catherine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EIIR (Post 1518793)

Agree completely. Catherine looks wheel-rested and is indeed glowing.

Lady Ann 02-19-2013 09:20 AM

While I am very glad to see the bump out and about...I would like to know if anyone knows if the ring on the Duchess' right hand is new/old? It is the first time since the engagment we have seen any other rings on her finger!!!Anyone???

Princess Luna 02-19-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Ann (Post 1518813)
While I am very glad to see the bump out and about...I would like to know if anyone knows if the ring on the Duchess' right hand is new/old? It is the first time since the engagment we have seen any other rings on her finger!!!Anyone???

Yeah, i also wonder about the ring.....

muriel 02-19-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Ann (Post 1518813)
I would like to know if anyone knows if the ring on the Duchess' right hand is new/old? It is the first time since the engagment we have seen any other rings on her finger!!!Anyone???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Luna (Post 1518814)
Yeah, i also wonder about the ring.....

Are there any pictures of the ring?

cepe 02-19-2013 09:36 AM

There is a a pic on this website, but it's not v clear. The website says that it is not new.

Duchess Kate

julliette 02-19-2013 10:00 AM

I agree she's glowing. Pregnacy definetely suits her and so does a bit of natural tan

Dman 02-19-2013 10:12 AM

Royal Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge visiting Hope House in south west London:
Home - ITNSource News

Lady Ann 02-19-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cepe (Post 1518817)
There is a a pic on this website, but it's not v clear. The website says that it is not new.

Duchess Kate

it also says it is a Ruby ring which is the birthstone for July.... aww sweet..