I expect pregnancies from Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie of Luxembourg and Princess Amedeo of Belgium.
I read that some people think that King Harald V of Norway will abdicate in 2015: don't think so, he has stated in the past that abdication' is not the tradition in Norway'. I guess that's his way of saying that he'll never abdicate.
What will happen to the royals in 2015?
I guess that:
-The Duchess of Cambridge will have a daughter
- Princess Beatrice will announce her engagement.
-Autumn Phillips will be pregnant with a third girl.
-Princess Tessy of Luxembourg will have a third boy
I would love to see another pregnancy for Marie and Joachim but I suspect they are done.
I just hope if there is an unplanned pregnancy for any of these families it's a shocking but ultimately joyful thing like Marys.
2015 for the Royal Family will be a big year - new baby and a milestone birthday for the Queen | Western Daily Press
Pregnancy for Elisabetta, the baby, Fabiola, will be born in November.
Engagement of Princess Maria Laura in September.
Health Problems for King Albert
Another very good year for King Philippe and Queen Mathilde
A few duties for Princess Elisabeth and a first one for Gabriel
Alix de Ligne will get engaged
Guillaume and Stephanie will have a little boy, Henri in August.
Felix and Claire will announce in October they’re expecting a second baby.
Princess Alexandre will be spotted with a boyfriend, no engagement yet.
Tatiana and Andrea will have a second little boy
Beatrice and Pierre will officially announce their engagement in January (a week or two after the presentation of the twins) and will get married in July.
Catherine gives birth to a daughter, Charlotte, on april 29th
Autumn Philipps will announce her third pregnancy
No pregnancy for Zara
Beatrice and Dave will get engaged
Serious relationship for Harry
Several heatlh problems for Prince Philipp
Health problems for Queen Margrethe, Frederik and Mary will have more and more duties
Nathalie will give birth to another son
Big health problems for king Harald
Madeleine will give birth to a son
Princess Victoria will announce she’s pregnant with twins (a boy and a girl), to be born at the end of 2015
Sofia and Carl Philipp will announce a pregnancy by the end of the year.
First Holy Communion for Leonor, she will make several public appearances.
Archduchess Kathleen will have another baby, to be born in july.
Archduchess Adelaide will give birth to a little girl, Amélie
A sibling for Princess Estelle would be lovely.
I would expect HGD of Luxembourg will announce a pregnancy this year. I believe they wanted to wait 3 years.
Weddings/Engagements-Perhaps Maria-Laura and Beatrice?
I always hate to speculate on the health of the older members of the families, but there are a number getting up there in age from all of the royal families.
My 2 cts:
-apart from the obvious (wedding C-P/Sofia, on international internet forums more rumours about Sofia, child for P.Madeleine/Chris, in the swedish media more rumours about Madeleine) nothing special (but that'll be enough to fill the hear ;) )
- engagement for one of the York-girls
- more dating rumours for P.Harry, but nothing official
- Zara Philips continues to ride well and becomes a sure thing for the olympics in 2016
- obviously new Cambridge baby
- more discussion about the financial choices of the king
- end of the year pregnancy-announcements for P.Maria-Carolina and P.Jaime
- K.Philip and his siblings quietly continuing their work, but mood being disrupted still when various rumours concerning K.Albert continue to appear in the media
- loads of focus on the new babies, and with that start of a slow shift of tasks within the Monaco family, P.Stephanie and her kids also taking on more ofgicial duties then before
- continuation of 2014, no big headlines
- with the NOOS trial occupying the media the rest of the RF does their best to avoid making headlines
· King Philippe and Queen Mathilde will finally visit Denmark (would it even qualify as an introductory visit anymore? In that case, I call for a state visit)
· Princess Élisabeth will be introduced to an increasing amount of duties (perhaps she will even join her parents on aforementioned, very hoped for, state visit?)
· Prince Amedeo and Princess Elisabetta will announce a pregnancy in mid-2015. A baby girl (Fabiola) will be born in early 2016
· The Swedish and Norwegian regent couples will attend Queen Margrethe II's 75th birthday
· During the Dutch state visit, both Máxima and QMII will look fabulous in very vibrant colours
· Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary will take over a lot of duties from QMII and Prince Henrik and they might introduce Prince Christian to the Crown Prince Couple's Awards by bringing him to the ceremony this year
· Prince Henrik, the younger, will start Krebs School in August 2015
· Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Alexander Johannsmann will welcome a baby girl (Xenia or Astrid) in January 2015
· Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana will announce a pregnancy in spring 2015. A baby boy (Aléxandros) will be born around October/November 2015
· Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie will announce a pregnancy around summer 2015. A baby girl (Marie-Josephine or Charlotte-Alix) will be born in late 2015
· Perhaps a surprise engagement for Princess Alexandra?
· Princess Gabriella and Hereditary Prince Jacques' christening will be celebrated with pomp and circumstance. Queen Máxima of the Netherlands will be among Gabriella's godparents
· Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo will welcome a boy (Hugo) in spring 2015
· Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo will marry in the beginning of 2015
· Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel will announce a second pregnancy around summer 2015. A a baby boy (Carl Edmund) will be born in late 2015
· Princess Estelle will be a bridesmaid at her uncle's wedding
· Princess Madeleine and Christopher O'Neill will welcome a baby girl (Pauline) exactly a week after Prince Carl Philip's wedding
· The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will welcome a baby girl (Matilda) in April (perhaps on the 16th) 2015
· Baby Cambridge 2.0 will be christened in Scotland in August/September 2015 and (sadly *sigh*) no foreign royals will be amongst the godparents (but Prince Harry and Tiggy Legge-Bourke will)
· Princess Beatrice of York will get engaged to Dave Clark in mid-2015 and they will marry around late 2015/early 2016
· The Earl and Countess of Ulster may or may not announce a third pregnancy around spring 2015. The will welcome a baby boy (Hector or Rafe) in late 2015
QMII--shall I say a member of the BRF attend as well, to start to correct such snubs after the funeral fiasco in Belgium.
Queen Maxima and QEII--that's a given! They both love their colors. Love it.
Princess Estelle--I'd go flower girl over bridesmaid.
I have very thin knowledge about some of the monarchies so will just write about the ones I know a bit about. And I know the year has already begun, but meh... just barely.
-Crown Princess Victoria announces pregnancy late in the year
-Princess Madeleine gives birth to boy 2 weeks after C-P wedding, was able to be at the wedding. Birth in Sweden
-Madeleine and Chris moves to London
-Carl-Philip and Sophia marries, announces pregnancy fast
-Christening of Madeleines baby in September, Carl-Philip is named godfather
-Catherine gives birth to a girl (Charlotte Elizabeth Frances) on 21st of april
-By summer it comes out that Harry has a girlfrieds since the beginning of the year (military, volouteer or something similar) and surprises people by being engaged by the end of 2015
-Euginie gets engaged
-Autumn and Peter announces pregnancy early in the year, gives birth to a boy
-Zara will not be pregnant because of Olympics 2016
-Surprisingly large celebrations of Charles and Camillas 10th wedding anniversiry
-Queen Elizabeth II becomes the longest serving monarch in Great Britain
-Andrew decreases his duties because of the scandals
-Catherine is present at a white tie engagement showing that she has been rewarded the RFO
-Prince George will be present at the balcony on trooping of the colours
-Health problems for Philip
-The Queen will surprise by going to the Commonwealth meeting in Malta. Philips health will be okay and they stay a week or so longer in Malta to relive memories. When they come home Philip has a health scare.
-Joachim and Marie announces third pregnancy
-Mary takes up a controversial cause that stirs the pot a bit
-Christening of the Twins in February in Monaco
-Stephanie of Luxembourg will NOT announce pregnancy, rumours about fertility problems continue
-Queen Maxima announces pregnancy
-1st pregnancy for King & Queen of Bhutan
-Mette-Marit continues to be absent alot, promting speculations of all sorts
2015 will be another very difficult year for the Spanish Royal Family with the ongoing Inaki/Cristina investigation which will sadly over shadow everything else.
- a third pregancy for Princess Annemarie de Bourbon Parme
- a second pregnancy for Princess Viktoria de Bourbon Parme
- a second pregnancy for Princess Maria Carolina de Bourbon Parme
I agree. I am almost certain Maxima is done with childbearing.
an announcement of marriage for princess beatrice
an announcement of marriage in the japanese royal house
another pregnancy announcement for victoria, and a baby for sofia announced late 2015
a girl for william and catherine
a boy for andrea and tatiana
a girl for madeleine and chris
a second pregnancy announcement for felix and claire
a pregnancy announcement in the habsbourg household
a pregnancy announcement for nikolaos and tatiana
iñaki is sentenced to enter prison. cristina manages to avoid prison and pays a bail.
I would be surprised if there are any more "announcements" from Albert and Charlene. I have the feeling that it was not a simple thing for her to become pregnant in the first place. Now that she has a perfect matched pair she probably wishes to concentrate on being the best, most committed mother she can be to her twins.
To be a fly on the wall for the meeting between The Queen and Andrew. :whistling:
Then again, I think Charlene and Albert are done having children. They have the perfect number and "one of each" :smile:
My Predictions for 2015:
• Another boy for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge,
Prince Richard Charles Philip of Cambridge
• Princess Beatrice gets engaged... or breaks up
• Prince Harry gets back together with Cressida
• Her Majesty becomes longest serving monarch in British History
• Prince Philip's health continues to deteriorate
• Queen Margareth's health gets worse, she is diagnosed with Lung Cancer and announces abdication
• Crown Princess Victoria announces second pregnancy
• Princess Madeline gives birth to an boy, Prince Carl Edmund, Duke of Dalarna
• Support for the monarchy plummets and Republicanism continues to rise in Spain with the recent Infanta Christina scandal is taken to court, and the former King is revealed to be courting an mistress behind his wife's back
• Leka II of Albania is married to his long time girlfriend
• King Abdullah dies
• King Rama IX dies, monarchy is overthrown by military
Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:17 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020