The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/)
-   -   Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 6 : July 2003 - Feb.2005 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f238/charlotte-casiraghi-current-events-6-july-2003-feb-2005-a-3754.html)

Julia 07-14-2003 01:32 AM

Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 6 : July 2003 - Feb.2005

Andrea and Charlotte are featured in a Town & Country article on "Bright Young Royals". CP Victoria, sister Madeleine, Wills and Harry, and Felipe and Frederik all made the cut as well. It's basically a run-down of their looks, character, life, what they like to wear and where you might actually see them this summer...

So, here's the skinny on Andrea and Charlotte Casiraghi...

Andrea Casiraghi

Looks: With his long, fair hair and delicate features, plus his lineage, wealth and the allure of a tragic past, it is not surprising that People magazine has named Andrea one of the fifty most beautiful people in the world.

Character: Described by Monegasque journalist and Grimaldi watcher Zara Rivera as a "sensitive and introverted" young man who would rather spend time reading than going out.

Likes to wear: Puka beads and Swatch watches

The future: Has no royal title at present, but may one day become ruler of Monaco if Prince Albert remains childless.

Where to see this summer: Monte Carlo, at his mother's seafront house or his grandfather's palace - though he might drop by his stepfather's castle in Germany, villa in Austria or estate in Kenya, if he fancies it.

Charlotte Casiraghi

Looks: Slim and gorgeous, with blue eyes and brown hair, she is already being hailed by overexcited fashion writers as the inheritor of her grandmother Princess Grace's beauty and style, though she more closely resembles her mother.

Character: Competitive, hardworking and popular.

Likes to wear: Chanel, Versace, Donna Karan, Christian Dior.

Likes to date: Too soon to say, though Hubertus Herring-Frankensdorf, a wealthy Austrian she me through her brother Andrea, is the name on everybody's lips.

the future: The world is about to be her oyster.

Where to see this summer: Monaco (she seldom misses the Grand Prix), St. Tropez and the Italian island of Ponza.

To read the entire article pick up the July issue of Town & Country.

Also, what do you all think of Town & Country's descriptions of Andrea and Charlotte? On target or not?

Julia 07-14-2003 05:45 PM

What's also interesting is that the photos featured in Town & Country of Charlotte and Madeleine are not current but the photos of Wills, Harry and Andrea are....

Josefine 09-24-2003 11:04 AM

what kind of Magazine is Town & Country. they seem to have royal articles now and then

Julia 09-24-2003 11:32 AM

Town & Country is a fashion magazine that often features articles on society and royalty to some extent.

Bubbette 09-24-2003 12:40 PM

It is *not* a fashion magazine. It is a lifestyle magazine for wealthier people. They occasionally have fashion articles.

Gabriella 10-04-2004 11:05 PM

Charlotte Casiraghi: News and Pictures Part II

Here is the new thread of Charlotte Casiraghi, the daughter of Princess Caroline and the late Stefano Casiraghi. Have fun :)

Here is the link to the old thread:
https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...773#post131773

hillary_nugent 10-05-2004 04:53 AM

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ^_____________^

back to Charlotte...are her holidays over??? When does she start university?

Enelle 10-09-2004 09:47 AM

3 Attachment(s)
New pics from private Chanel Party at home of Karl Lagerfeld

Ianna 10-09-2004 02:12 PM

New article about Charlotte

https://www.beverlyhills213.com/_issu..._09_01_04.html

Here's the link to the site where you can find article about Charlotte's birthday party and many restricitons related to it..

...as article says even Karl Lagerfeld had to destroy sketches of Charlotte's birthday dress..lol

hillary_nugent 10-09-2004 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ianna
https://www.beverlyhills213.com/_issu..._09_01_04.html

Here's the link to the site where you can find article about Charlotte's birthday party and many restricitons related to it..

...as article says even Karl Lagerfeld had to destroy sketches of Charlotte's birthday dress..lol

She got a $14000 towel??? there's even a $14000 towel?why on Earth would you want a $14000 towel??? hm...the weird thing people get...O__O

i can't believe Princess CAroline would make him destroy the sketches...i mean its his artwork why would u do that???

hillary_nugent 10-09-2004 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enelle
New pics from private Chanel Party at home of Karl Lagerfeld

Charlotte is a good dresser...but what is with all those scarves??? she looks like she's being strangled...are they those French scarves that people call the 'beautiful scarf' or something?

reniapl 10-10-2004 06:37 AM

Another pics of Charlotte

3 Attachment(s)
Another pics of Charlotte from private Chanel Party at home of Karl Lagerfeld. She is inside without that scarf.

Reniapl

Ianna 10-10-2004 07:43 AM

Wow! Great photos!

She's stunning, showing that less is more..there aren't any giant necklaces or earrings..

Ennyllorac 10-10-2004 07:51 AM

She is a beautiful young lady. She looks so much like her mother. I hope that she has a happier life than her mother has had.

Hannelore 10-10-2004 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ennyllorac
She is a beautiful young lady. She looks so much like her mother. I hope that she has a happier life than her mother has had.

If she has a less jet set life than her mother, then I'm sure she'll be happier and the press will leave her more in peace.

skycaptin 10-10-2004 03:26 PM

thanks so much for posting those pics,she looks great in them. where did u find those photos or her at the chanel party? and are there more of her and other people.

skycaptin 10-10-2004 03:28 PM

i wish i could see her dress

Enelle 10-10-2004 04:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
2 more pics

Ianna 10-10-2004 04:37 PM

Thanx Enelle!

I also wish we can see whole dress..

kittencrews 10-10-2004 05:15 PM

Yes, I can't wait to see a picture of her whole dress either... I wish she wouldn't wear a hair band around her wrist all the time (even though, yes, i know, it shows she's a real person)

kittencrews 10-10-2004 05:27 PM

On Brainpix they have a full body picture of Charlotte... it looks like a long dress and perhaps she is wearing boots..

Enelle 10-10-2004 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittencrews
On Brainpix they have a full body picture of Charlotte... it looks like a long dress and perhaps she is wearing boots..

Pics from Brainpix are the same as Abaca. I posted them earlier.

Ariel 10-10-2004 06:31 PM

Strange to look at anyone with so many scarves, but Charlotte, that is really weird, didnt her mom check on her before they go out?

kittencrews 10-11-2004 12:21 AM

@ Enelle... my bad, the ones on Brainpix are easier to see because they are brighter I guess.

kittencrews 10-11-2004 12:23 AM

WHOA!! Did anyone else notice how many rings Karl has on his fingers!!!!

skycaptin 10-11-2004 01:16 AM

the rings are a bit much, and why does he always have to have shades on? i never really noticed it, but he has them on all the time.

Enelle 10-11-2004 05:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
full dress

Lena 10-11-2004 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hannelore
If she has a less jet set life than her mother, then I'm sure she'll be happier and the press will leave her more in peace.

I agree with you. Its interesting to watch her (shes such a beautiful girl, and has such a great style), but sometimes I wonder "girl, why do you go to all these jet set parties and jet set places, when you actually hate the photographers?!" Shes not a princess, so she has no duties to fulfill, she has enough money, so she can have a nice life everywhere.

hillary_nugent 10-11-2004 10:47 PM

There's something about that dress i don't like...hm...

laura_barnaes 10-12-2004 11:47 AM

Vanidades

If you can get Vanidades, there's a special edition about Charlotte. I mean, the WHOLE magazine talks only about Charlotte, more than 100 pages. Isn't it a Guinness record?

Bojador 10-12-2004 12:03 PM

Hy Everybody !

Wow , Charlotte is so beautiful and she has a great style !
Where do you all get the new photos of her ?

Bye Bojador

kittencrews 10-12-2004 12:16 PM

There are also some great Viennareport photos of her.

Does anyone know what broach that is because it was on her blazer and she took it off and put it on her dress...

micas 10-12-2004 01:41 PM

Sorry to say this, but for very long time that i realise that Charlote need some nice advice for her setly. In this party for exemple: the dress is ok, but the the large brooch is in the wrong position. It semes that make her dress fall. And that hair need be treat at least a litle more for a party. It semes that she catch a storm and when she is casual the hair is always in a pony tail. I belive Chatllote is very, very beutiful but her stly is very, like i should say,..............................very "casual" in all the times, be day or night. I just don't understend because caroline is always a fashion icon. Some times it look that Charllot look more fro her unte that her mother.
Sorry if i ofens any1 but is my opinion.

ceci 10-12-2004 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micas
Sorry to say this, but for very long time that i realise that Charlote need some nice advice for her setly. In this party for exemple: the dress is ok, but the the large brooch is in the wrong position. It semes that make her dress fall. And that hair need be treat at least a litle more for a party. It semes that she catch a storm and when she is casual the hair is always in a pony tail. I belive Chatllote is very, very beutiful but her stly is very, like i should say,..............................very "casual" in all the times, be day or night. I just don't understend because caroline is always a fashion icon. Some times it look that Charllot look more fro her unte that her mother.

:D I totally agree. Her hair is a mess

miau 10-12-2004 03:00 PM

Is she wearing earrings or not? I just can't tell...

skycaptin 10-12-2004 03:13 PM

can you tell me more about whats in the new vanidades? because i have to go to a special store to buy that kind of mag. i can't belive the whole mag is about her. i first discoverd charlotte in there, and only bought it because of her, but unfortunently the store i went to stoped selling it. so i have to go way out to get it. please get back to me.

monaco70s 10-12-2004 03:17 PM

It has the same pics from all the time with a few nice pics of the 90s and 80s...It misses pics from 2000's GP and Fontainebleau..the info is a little bit tacky...I mean somethings are not very true or clear, anyway I only recommend it for pics of the beautiful Charlotte.

skycaptin 10-12-2004 03:33 PM

are there any pics from 2004, if so how many, and are pics of andrea in there. oh thanks for answering me so quickly.

Ianna 10-12-2004 03:36 PM

Article in Hello

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...2/chanelparty/

...about chanel party...nice photo of char.. like the earrings..

monaco70s 10-12-2004 04:00 PM

From 2004 we have the Grand Prix D' Amerique, her bday pics, some pics from this summer at the Beach Club.

You can see Andrea in some pics as a baby boy. Not a lot of him.

laura_barnaes 10-12-2004 04:01 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by micas

:D I totally agree. Her hair is a mess

I agree too, she looks too natural, not bad, but not for a party of this kind. I would have added more make-up (at least more colour in the lips and cheeks) and a nice hairdo, just like in 2000 or 2001. Then she used to look like she was 18 or 20, now I think she wears the kind of make-up I would put on a 15 year-old girl. I'm not saying it's ugly, I like it, but as I said not for a night party.

The dress and the whole outfit in general (apart from the two scarves) is nice, but not the way it looks on her.

IMHO she looks the best in a sporty but smart style, like the Bois le Roi fences in 2003, 2002 and 2001, not when she's all dressed-up.

laura_barnaes 10-12-2004 04:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
That's the cover of the mag.

towsend 10-12-2004 06:23 PM

Date?

Hello I'm new here...

Can someone tell me what date this picture is?
Thanks

kittencrews 10-12-2004 06:59 PM

@ towsend it looks like the April riding to me, but I could be wrong

kittencrews 10-12-2004 07:01 PM

I wonder where I could find that magazine... what kind of stores sell it??

I'm living near San Antonio now, so perhaps Barnes & Nobles will have it there....

skycaptin 10-12-2004 08:35 PM

that magazine is a spanish speaking mag. so u may not be able to get it at a market unless u live in a prodomenently spanish speaking area.it's not easy to find mags in america that talks about charlotte or andrea in the US. butanyways, u could try to find a store in your town that sells mags from all over the world by looking in the phone book. that where i discoverd this new store where i live, they sell mags from everywhere in the world. get back to me if u found anything.

hillary_nugent 10-12-2004 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laura_barnaes
If you can get Vanidades, there's a special edition about Charlotte. I mean, the WHOLE magazine talks only about Charlotte, more than 100 pages. Isn't it a Guinness record?

HOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100 pages!!! that's sooo cool...hm...don't think they sell VAnidades in Australia though...

monaco70s 10-12-2004 10:09 PM

U might have luck finding it in areas like Miami, NYC, LA, Chicago, where a lot of spanish speaking live, since Vanidades is a Latin American mag, it's made in Chile and Mexico I think only. The magazine costs around $3 US dollars.

Sassy285 10-18-2004 08:13 PM

there are new pictures of charlotte riding at horse at abaca press and brainpix (i think they are the same pictures in both places)

kylie18 10-18-2004 08:36 PM

There is also some new pics at fotomarktplatz.

https://search.fotomarktplatz.de/

Type in Prinzessin Charlotte

Kylie

kittencrews 10-18-2004 09:07 PM

yeah, I looked at those, at first I thought maybe she got her hair cut but I was wrong.

Also on the Yahoo! Group Young Royalty they have new scans and Char, Pierre, Andrea, and Caroline.... There is a great one of Charlotte with her tongue out.

hillary_nugent 10-20-2004 12:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
i got this picture of young_royalty...i'm not sure if they let me post their posts but sorry if i'm breaching their rule but i just wanted to point something out...in this pic is it me or for some reason it looks like Charlotte has a faint moustache...i know that is silly of course she doesn't have one it just looks like she does hahaha

kittencrews 10-20-2004 08:59 AM

ha ha that's funny you noticed it looked like a "faint mustache" because that's the first thing my friend saw too

hillary_nugent 10-20-2004 09:58 PM

hehehe...maybe she ate chocolate ice cream and forgot to wipe her mouth...that happens to me all the time! hhaha

Sassy285 11-09-2004 12:22 AM

At young-royalty they posted some information about Charlotte spending time with her brother andrea and his girlfriend in october. There are pictures at ibl.se but the link that used to work doesnt seem to anymore (for me anyways)

Sorry that is very unclear. I mean the link to enlarge the pictures!

kittencrews 11-09-2004 11:13 AM

Thanks Charlotte looks good... but she ALWAYS has her hair up!!!

kittencrews 11-09-2004 12:20 PM

Also on Young Royalty they have an article (with picture) of Charlotte and one of her girl friends walking and another picture of Charlotte at a "friend's birthday".... it was just posted today.

The other day I was looking at the magazine rack at my local grocery store and saw they sale Vanidas!!! I'm sad now because they probably had the Charlotte special and I'm too late... :(

bad_barbarella 11-10-2004 10:23 PM

as long as she keeps her distance from the worlds hottest princes we will all be fine!

hillary_nugent 11-11-2004 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad_barbarella
as long as she keeps her distance from the worlds hottest princes we will all be fine!

What's the possibility of that? :P she's beautiful and her mum loves having royal blood in the family...anyhow the princes would probably chasing after her as well hahaha

Ianna 11-14-2004 12:13 PM

There are 6 photos of Charlotte at the birthday party of Juliette Maillot at the restaurant "Le Petit Bouchon Gourmand" in Paris on this site;
https://photo.pps.at/index.xhtml?offer_start=3

Any of members have access to this photos?

karolinabraganza 11-17-2004 03:04 AM

Charlotte at exhibition with her mother
https://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/51...57C85AE85A779B

hillary_nugent 11-17-2004 06:11 AM

wow...Charlotte and her friends in the pics directly above look really classy

Bubbette 11-17-2004 10:56 AM

She couldn't find a sweater that fit?

kittencrews 11-17-2004 12:17 PM

That's in style. Shrunken sweaters!!!

Ianna 11-17-2004 03:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Photo 1.
Eugenie Niarchos and Charlotte Casiraghi attend the preview of the Karl Lagerfeld photography exhibition at the Pierre Passebon gallery November 16, 2004 in Paris, France.

Photo 2.
Charlotte Casiraghi, Karl Lagerfeld and Melle Maillot..What a funny smile of Char..

So many friends with surname Maillot..is this a very common surname in France?

Gabriella 11-17-2004 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monaco70s
U might have luck finding it in areas like Miami, NYC, LA, Chicago, where a lot of spanish speaking live, since Vanidades is a Latin American mag, it's made in Chile and Mexico I think only. The magazine costs around $3 US dollars.

Have you tried looking at your public library? I know that is a weird place to look, but I know the public libraries where I live carry some magazines that you can't find in stores. Also, after a certain period of time, they will sell them to you for like 25 cents. I did this one time with a magazine I wanted. I just continued to check it out everytime it was due until they finally let me buy it!

hillary_nugent 11-17-2004 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubbette
She couldn't find a sweater that fit?

hahaha...i noticed the tight sweater as well....maybe she's gaining weight?

bad_barbarella 11-17-2004 08:59 PM

Hahahaha Miss Perfect Lol Sorry Jealousy Kicked In

hillary_nugent 11-17-2004 10:34 PM

charlotte is very beauiful but i wouldn't go as far as to say miss perfect hahaha... ^__^

moby 11-19-2004 12:27 AM

charlotte just loves short skirts... but i like the black number her friend's wearing better.

susan alicia 11-19-2004 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
wow...Charlotte and her friends in the pics directly above look really classy

& a bit shy. Her mother has done an excellent job with her, she is lovely.

Sassy285 11-20-2004 03:54 AM

Charlotte is competing in the jumping at boi le rois from the 19th till 21st of november.
She placed 69th in one of the sections, and was riding aber hallo marrionnaud.

www.jump-results.com (its in french, but just click on concours en ligne, the boi le rois at the top of the page)

auroraDaniel 11-23-2004 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moby
charlotte just loves short skirts... but i like the black number her friend's wearing better.

i agree with moby. when i first looked at the pics, i thought "she should have wear something better for the occassion" and i think her friends looked better than her...at least in that occassion!

shrunken sweaters in style there? wow..i never knew that. when i wore shrink sweater and went out to the shop the other day, people looked at me as if i'm a plague...:confused:

hillary_nugent 11-23-2004 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auroraDaniel
i agree with moby. when i first looked at the pics, i thought "she should have wear something better for the occassion" and i think her friends looked better than her...at least in that occassion!

shrunken sweaters in style there? wow..i never knew that. when i wore shrink sweater and went out to the shop the other day, people looked at me as if i'm a plague...:confused:

i agree with you! her friends dressed better...did you see the entire outfit Charlotte wore? she had the black coat and boots on it looked all jumbled together...she should have done without it...

auroraDaniel 11-24-2004 03:41 AM

yeah, i saw the whole outfit. i did not looked very nice to me..hmmmm

kittencrews 11-24-2004 11:24 AM

Have y'all seen the new pictures of the jumping last weekend??? She looks good... Eugenia and Melle are with her and another girl. They are cute pictures.

mktv2000 11-24-2004 11:57 AM

Charlotte will be on the E! True Hollywood Story this Sunday at 8pm. I think the program is two hours, and is on American TV. They showed flashes of a lot of the young royals but the longest shot was of Charlotte. The topic of this THS is "Young Royals".

kittencrews 11-24-2004 12:46 PM

WOW!!! Thanks!!!!

hillary_nugent 11-24-2004 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megknight
Charlotte will be on the E! True Hollywood Story this Sunday at 8pm. I think the program is two hours, and is on American TV. They showed flashes of a lot of the young royals but the longest shot was of Charlotte. The topic of this THS is "Young Royals".

omg!!! damn...its not shown in Australia >___< you guys must tell us all about it!!! Did you get to hear her speak? did you hear here brother Pierre speak? what do they sound like? what accents do they have? omg...you /gals are sooo lucky!!

moby 11-26-2004 05:08 AM

darn, its not shown here either.

Ianna 11-26-2004 06:11 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Have y'all seen the new pictures of the jumping last weekend??? She looks good... Eugenia and Melle are with her and another girl. They are cute pictures.

source; East News

kittencrews 11-26-2004 12:04 PM

Thank you Ianna from all the pictures I've seen there's not one of Valentine so I wonder if Charlotte and Valentine are still as good of friends as they once seemed.

Ianna 11-26-2004 01:42 PM

Quote:

Thank you Ianna from all the pictures I've seen there's not one of Valentine so I wonder if Charlotte and Valentine are still as good of friends as they once seemed.

It's true..there has been quite a long time we didn't see Valentine..maybe they aren't so close any more, because I presume she would be with Char at least at some photos taken last months..is she studying somewhere? maybe abroad?

kittencrews 11-26-2004 05:03 PM

Well she was at the same competition last weekend as Charlotte because Valentine did quite well I think she got 3rd place in her first competition.

Sassy285 11-26-2004 05:06 PM

well valentine was in the same jumping that char was just in, so i dont know if she would be studying abroad. It is strange though that we havent seen her around as much.

Also could anyone tell me why she now wears a black riding jacket instead of blue? Is is like a step up from what catergory she was riding in?

Sassy285 11-26-2004 05:07 PM

haha kittencrews, i must of been writing that as you were! Cos your post wasnt there before lol

kittencrews 11-26-2004 08:25 PM

well like they say great minds think alike ;)

She was riding in the same category as Phillipe and Valentine, so perhaps she did move up. Maybe from skill or age group.

hillary_nugent 11-27-2004 01:16 AM

Quote:

On the Royal Blue Forum there is a person who i also think is a member of this forum 'Marianne' or her little friend claimed to have met Valentine and Charlotte recently and apparently they're not as close as they seem in photos its just that they happen to attend the same functions and stuff...

Ianna 11-28-2004 03:45 PM

Charlotte at Salon du Cheval

5 Attachment(s)
Charlotte was at Salon du Cheval this weekend with one of her friends..

source; East News

kittencrews 11-28-2004 04:55 PM

Thanks a bunch for the pictures... what is the deal with her bangs??????

I was so happy when I thought she was growing them back out but argh... they annoy me.

Julia 11-28-2004 05:47 PM

Maybe she's in the process of growing them out; if not she needs to cut them! Also, she always carries her pashmina as though it were a favourite blanket.:confused: Pashminas are wonderful but they look odd when wadded up!

Ianna 11-28-2004 05:54 PM

2 Attachment(s)
yeah..that bangs..

She has beautiful hair..but I preffered when she had medium lenght hair with no bangs..

like here..

audrey2731 11-28-2004 06:22 PM

i agree. her hair looks better when it's shorter. it suits her better.

hillary_nugent 11-28-2004 11:01 PM

Charlotte must really love her brown gigantic scarf...it goes everywhere with her...it must be a burden being draped in it and trying to carry a bunch of other stuff...is it a fashion item in France/Monaco? ^___^

Tosca 11-29-2004 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
Charlotte must really love her brown gigantic scarf...it goes everywhere with her...it must be a burden being draped in it and trying to carry a bunch of other stuff...is it a fashion item in France/Monaco? ^___^

Here in Italy it is! I am going to France next week, so I'll tell you when I get back home.

Hugs,

Tosca

kittencrews 11-29-2004 03:21 PM

Have fun Tosca!!! I'm getting ready to leave for France in January.

hillary_nugent 11-30-2004 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tosca
Here in Italy it is! I am going to France next week, so I'll tell you when I get back home.

Hugs,

Tosca

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh you are soooooooooooooooooooooo luckY!!! i can't wait to go to France you must definitely tell me all about it!!! Have fun!!! Bon voyage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miau 12-01-2004 05:33 AM

Yeah, about Charlotte and Valentine... I have always felt that they weren't good friends or anything like that at all. Val is too flashy and showy for Charlotte, she seems much more superficial than her. It kind of seems to me that Charlotte used to cling onto Val because otherwise she would have had to be alone...

People have been discussing what was it that turned their wonderful friendship sour. I guess Val might have looked down on Charlotte a bit, or at least it seems to me she did. For the first time I noticed that there was some discomfort between the two when they attended the Pegasus Ceremony in Paris in September 2003. I don't know what it was, but the two didn't even appear side by side in any of the photos. Like there was some disagreement or hidden anger between the two.

Later, in Prix d'Amerique in January this year, I could definitely sense there was something wrong with the girls. Valentine was seen in the photos frolicking with Pierre and Charlotte seemed to sit by their side, looking kind of awkward and probably feeling left out. I don't know if anyone else noticed it, but in my opinion Charlotte was quite hurt because of Valentine's conduct...

Well, this is only speculation, but this is sincerely what I have felt when looking at the photos...

x*kisses*x

Britters 12-01-2004 10:15 AM

I didn't even know there were problems between the two? When did this come out? OR are we just speculating because there haven't been any shots of them together in a while?

Katie Bee 12-01-2004 08:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I hope I don't offend anyone, but I think I'd have to disagree that Valentine and Charlotte were never friends.

Both of the attached pictures (at least to me) show some kind of relationship. The pictures of Valentine crying at a horse event and Charlotte comforting her also show evidence of there actually having been a friendship. That's not to say that they haven't grown apart in time, a lot of friends do that especially around the time they leave high school (or college as I think it is referred to in France) and go onto University. There is also the possibilty that the girls just haven't been seen in public together but are still friends. :o