The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2014 - April 2015 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/crown-princess-victorias-daytime-fashion-part-9-june-2014-april-2015-a-37050.html)

dazzling 06-14-2014 11:45 AM

Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2014 - April 2015

Welcome to
Crown Princess Victoria's
Daytime Fashion Part 9

Previous thread can be found here

Here are some important TRF
Community Rules & FAQ's
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.

If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Moderators

dazzling 06-14-2014 11:50 AM

June 13, 2014 - Victoria recycling her printed dress and has matched it with a lovely blue jacket. Great look!

View 1 ** View 2

June 14, 2014 - Victoria in a lovely outfit! A white skirt with a matching top, she paired the outfit with flats and hair in a simple bun.

Front view ** Back view ** Close up

HereditaryPrincess 06-14-2014 02:08 PM

Victoria looks lovely and summery, and the daisies are a cute idea.

Daria_S 06-14-2014 04:55 PM

I prefer the second look to the first. It's so delicate, and summery. In terms of the first look, I love the color of the blazer, but feel the skirt is a little too busy for my taste.

LadyFinn 06-15-2014 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 1676006)
June 14, 2014 - Victoria in a lovely outfit! A white skirt with a matching top, she paired the outfit with flats and hair in a simple bun.

Front view ** Back view ** Close up

I'm glad that she recycled this lovely Baum und Pferdgarten outfit which she used on her trip to Africa earlier this year. The flats were a great choice for a tour at the zoo.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Victoria on Sunday at the archiepiscopal ordination of Bishop Antje JackelÚn, wearing a beautiful white dress with nice hat. The white ribbon at the hat makes the outfit look less severe.

Lady Nimue 06-15-2014 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyFinn (Post 1676381)
Victoria on Sunday at the archiepiscopal ordination of Bishop Antje JackelÚn, wearing a beautiful white dress with nice hat. The white ribbon at the hat makes the outfit look less severe.

Love this outfit - especially the wide-brimmed hat. As you say, the white ribbon on the hat pulls the whole look together. I wish wide-brimmed hats were more the vogue in general. They are so flattering and just all round classy.

carlota 06-15-2014 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyFinn (Post 1676381)

that neckline victoria chose is very similar to the neckline of the suit kate chose yesterday for trooping the colour! maybe also mcqueen?

https://www.hellomagazine.com/imagene...8/new-1--z.jpg

LadyFinn 06-15-2014 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlota (Post 1676392)
that neckline victoria chose is very similar to the neckline of the suit kate chose yesterday for trooping the colour! maybe also mcqueen?

https://www.hellomagazine.com/imagene...8/new-1--z.jpg

Victoria's dress is obviously from LK Bennett
Detroit Fitted Dress | View All | Clothing | L.K.Bennett, London

HereditaryPrincess 06-15-2014 05:50 PM

Victoria's dress is lovely, although her hat is a little big for it IMO.

Frelinghighness 06-15-2014 05:58 PM

Very nice dress in white, love the hat with it

MARG 06-15-2014 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess (Post 1676521)
Victoria's dress is lovely, although her hat is a little big for it IMO.

Love the dress, adore the hat! Victoria is one of the few that can wear a wide brimmed hat with ease. I think it comes down to her exquisite deportment and self-confidence. Whatever the reason, I am a fan and I have to admit I'll take a "hat" like that over a (usually very unfascinating) fascinator.

Tiggersk8 06-15-2014 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyFinn (Post 1676394)

Change the colour to s bright Royal Blue and it's the exact same dress Kate has and wore to open the newest Art Room program a couple of months ago. While the hat really lifts the dress into something fantastic from something really great, I call it a draw on which one wore it better. :)

dazzling 06-16-2014 01:48 AM

The dress itself isn't too pretty. I find it quite boring and the color doesn't work for me. Moreover matched with such a hat the overall looked like it belonged on the mother of the bride.

Bine221 06-16-2014 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyFinn (Post 1676394)

This means a dramatic lower Price than a suggested McQueen....
She Looks good and the hat is the dot on the i
BYe Bine

tlklhm 06-16-2014 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiggersk8 (Post 1676570)

Change the colour to s bright Royal Blue and it's the exact same dress Kate has and wore to open the newest Art Room program a couple of months ago. While the hat really lifts the dress into something fantastic from something really great, I call it a draw on which one wore it better. :)

Yes, I think it's the same dress that Kate wore in Feb too!!
https://hrhduchesskate.blogspot.sg/20...-northolt.html

MARG 06-17-2014 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 1676620)
The dress itself isn't too pretty. I find it quite boring and the color doesn't work for me. Moreover matched with such a hat the overall looked like it belonged on the mother of the bride.

It would be a pretty dull, even severe Mother of the Bride ensemble, but for the Ordination of Bishop Antje JackelÚn, it was perfect.

dazzling 06-18-2014 08:40 AM

June 18, 2014 - Victoria in a black and white dress by Paule Ka. Lovely dress!

Paule Ka ** Full view ** Close up

Lady Nimue 06-18-2014 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 1677405)
June 18, 2014 - Victoria in a black and white dress by Paule Ka. Lovely dress!

Paule Ka ** Full view ** Close up

I do like Victoria's dress - but my eye was caught by the suit the woman standing to Victoria's side is wearing. That is one nice suit, I think - though the woman needs to throw back her shoulders and raise that head! :smile: (Pearls a bit overdone - and a shell rather than a full-on blouse underneath).

LadyFinn 06-18-2014 10:55 AM

Victoria looks ok today, but she looks much better in simple Escada or Tiger of Sweden dresses. This Paule Ka dress doesn't suit to her personality at all. Clean lines suit to her athletic figure.

muriel 06-18-2014 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Nimue (Post 1677423)
I do like Victoria's dress - but my eye was caught by the suit the woman standing to Victoria's side is wearing. That is one nice suit, I think - though the woman needs to throw back her shoulders and raise that head! :smile: (Pearls a bit overdone - and a shell rather than a full-on blouse underneath).

Very elegant and event appropriate.