The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Member Introductions (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f131/)
-   -   Glad to be Here! (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f131/glad-to-be-here-37029.html)

Lady Nimue 06-07-2014 08:48 PM

Glad to be Here!
 
Hello - I have been reading The Royal Forums for a little bit. With Princess Charlene's twins I have been persuaded to join up to wait with others for this happy event - especially to watch the maternity style. I am so happy for her - she is such a lovely woman - and such a classy dresser.

I have an interest in clothes and jewels. Particularly I am keen on the Royal Families of Sweden, Monaco and Luxumbourg.

Look forward to posting. :flowers:

Moonmaiden23 06-07-2014 09:32 PM

Welcome! I like to follow the same Royal families as yourself.;) I hope you enjoy yourself...thanks for joining!

Lady Nimue 06-08-2014 02:40 AM

Thank you, Moonmaiden23. :flowers:

HereditaryPrincess 06-10-2014 05:15 PM

Hello and :welcome:. I hope you enjoy your time here!

AdmirerUS 06-10-2014 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Nimue (Post 1673806)
Hello - I have been reading The Royal Forums for a little bit. With Princess Charlene's twins I have been persuaded to join up to wait with others for this happy event - especially to watch the maternity style. I am so happy for her - she is such a lovely woman - and such a classy dresser.

I have an interest in clothes and jewels. Particularly I am keen on the Royal Families of Sweden, Monaco and Luxumbourg.

Look forward to posting. :flowers:

Welcome! I've known a couple a swimmers who stayed really toned and small during their pregnancy. It's all those elongated muscles and core strength.
I think she looks terrified - so I have fingers crossed ans best thoughts for her. ;)

Lady Nimue 06-11-2014 10:10 PM

Thank you, HereditaryPrincess. :flowers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdmirerUS (Post 1674935)
Welcome! I've known a couple a swimmers who stayed really toned and small during their pregnancy. It's all those elongated muscles and core strength.

I think she looks terrified - so I have fingers crossed and best thoughts for her. ;)

Thank you for the welcome, AdmirerUS. :flowers:

Agree about Charlene. Absolutely - 'fingers crossed'. Wishing her the best. Hoping she takes care every step of the way.

Baroness of Books 06-12-2014 02:28 PM

Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Lady Nimue 06-15-2014 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baroness of Books (Post 1675462)
Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you, Baroness of Books. :flowers:

I have read the royal forums for a long while - and am familiar with many of the posting names - yours among them. It's rather heady to be able - as a member - to not only post but go into profiles to see where people are from and what they like. A whole different dimension. Makes reading so much more personal. This isn't my first forum but I've never been on one so big.

Thank you again for your kind welcome. :flowers:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020
Jelsoft Enterprises