The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Dutch Royals (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   Dutch New Year's Receptions (2004-2019) (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f17/dutch-new-years-receptions-2004-2019-a-36956.html)

xxPatrickxx 01-13-2004 09:49 AM

Dutch New Year's Receptions (2004-2019)

Queen Beatrix, Prince Willem-Alexander and YESSSS, Princess Máxima receive today guest in Palace on the Dam, the guest wishing the Queen, Prince and Princess a Happy New Year and after that, ther will be a reception with drinks e.c.
Today, 13 Januari ther come many people from the Netherland from different sectors to the reception, the Queen Beatrix will be accompany with Prince Willem-Alexander, Princess Máxima, Princess Margriet and Mr. Pieter van Vollenhoven.
Tomorrow, 14 Januari is the reception for members of the Corps Diplomatique and International Organisations, Queen Beatrix will be accompany only with her son, Prince Willem-Alexander, not Princess Máxima ore other members of the ducht royalty.

Dutct message from the RVD:

Hare Majesteit de Koningin, Zijne Koninklijke Hoogheid de Prins van Oranje en Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Máxima der Nederlanden houden dinsdag 13 januari en woensdag 14 januari de traditionele nieuwjaarsontvangsten in het Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam.

Dinsdagmiddag ontvangen de Koningin, de Prins van Oranje en Prinses Máxima honderden gasten uit een groot aantal sectoren van de Nederlandse samenleving. Bij deze ontvangst zijn ook Hare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Margriet der Nederlanden en mr. Pieter van Vollenhoven aanwezig. Woensdagochtend ontvangen de Koningin en de Prins van Oranje leden van het Corps Diplomatique en internationale organisaties.

Beate 01-13-2004 10:23 AM

That's great!! I can't wait to see the photos! I hope they are available soon!

The Watcher 01-13-2004 12:10 PM

I saw the news and Princess Amalia also attended the reception :flower:

Beate 01-13-2004 12:23 PM

:heart: Oh, that's even better!! how nice of them to bring Amalia along! Please keep us posted!!

Alexandria 01-13-2004 12:38 PM

How exciting! An 'official' engagement for Amalia already!

Dennism 01-13-2004 02:59 PM

"How exciting! An 'official' engagement for Amalia already!"

Yeah! And I can't wait to hear what she has to say...

Beate 01-13-2004 03:07 PM

Thank you so much!!! Great to see her again!

I wonder if they'll have a close-up of the little one..:)
is that what you were able to watch on TV?

xxPatrickxx 01-13-2004 03:17 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Beautyful Princess Máxima :heart:

xxPatrickxx 01-13-2004 03:19 PM

4 Attachment(s)
1,2.Queen Beatrix

3,4.Maxima leaving the palace

Alexandria 01-13-2004 04:22 PM

Terrific pictures everybody! ... I forgot how what a great smile Maxima has. It was sorely missed I realize now after seeing these pictures!

Maybe it's just my monitor settings at work, but the pictures of Queen Beatrix as seen from my computer make her hair look extra orange rather than the blonde-brown she has when I see her pictures at home.

Were other members of the Dutch royal family in attendance? The Queen's other sons and their wife and fiancee, Princess Margriet and Pieter and any of their family?

Helena 01-13-2004 06:27 PM

only the queen, the prince of orange, princess maxima, princess margriet and mr. pieter van vollenhoven. remember that the other royals just have jobs like everybody else, so a limited number of days off.

btw, did anybody notice the nanny??? maxima thought...lets take the eldest one, I do not want competition in my house :P

Alexandria 01-14-2004 08:11 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Photos from IBL

sara1981 01-15-2004 01:16 PM

im happy see Princess Maxima bring baby to new year reception but she not carry baby but her nanny did job for her baby that great idea!

Sara Boyce

xxLindaxx 01-11-2005 11:19 AM

New Years Reception - first pics
https://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...ER00131988.jpg

https://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...ER00131987.jpg
https://www.seegerpress-online.de/top...ER00131986.jpg

The Watcher 01-11-2005 11:52 AM

5 Attachment(s)
More pics of today

Danielle 01-11-2005 07:38 PM

Thanks everyone for the photos. I don't want to be mean, but I was a little disappointed with the blue dress/skirt that Maxima wore for the New Year's reception. I just don't think the colour suits her very well, but that's just my opinion. I really loved what she wore in the post by xxPatrickxx though. That really suits her and she looks nice. :)

lucys 01-11-2005 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielle
Thanks everyone for the photos. I don't want to be mean, but I was a little disappointed with the blue dress/skirt that Maxima wore for the New Year's reception. I just don't think the colour suits her very well, but that's just my opinion. I really loved what she wore in the post by xxPatrickxx though. That really suits her and she looks nice. :)

Honestly, I usually don't like her clothing at all--and yet I still think her lovely. She's vivacious and effervesant, regardless of her sometimes peculiar clothing choices (the detective outfit at the funeral coming quickly to mind, as well as what was it, a sunflower hat?) Her personality allows her to carry the day, nevertheless.

HMQueenElizabethII 01-11-2005 10:39 PM

Very beautiful.Thanks for these pics.

Danielle 01-11-2005 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucys
Honestly, I usually don't like her clothing at all--and yet I still think her lovely. She's vivacious and effervesant, regardless of her sometimes peculiar clothing choices (the detective outfit at the funeral coming quickly to mind, as well as what was it, a sunflower hat?) Her personality allows her to carry the day, nevertheless.

I agree. Very well said. :)

susan alicia 01-12-2005 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielle
I agree. Very well said. :)

yes she radiates with happiness witch is the first that catches the eye.

re the outfit, I think leather jackets look best
on the slender and being prengnant she is a bit chubby and
when you are not older than 30.