The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 27: February 2013 - July 2013 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/princess-letizias-daytime-fashion-part-27-february-2013-july-2013-a-34618.html)

kathia_sophia 02-14-2013 11:57 AM

wow another great look! she rocks red but grey also suits her very much. the broock gives a nice touch to the outfit.

shes starting to make me excited to see what her next engagements outfits will be^^

Bigger pictures of today's outfit:
**Full view** ** Close-up** **Close-up 02**

Jackswife 02-14-2013 12:19 PM

The scallopy-thingies at the hem are fab!:smile: She looks crazy good-very elegant from top to toe and I don't usually care for monochrome but the details save this from looking too bleh.:flowers:

muriel 02-14-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 1516973)
Today's outfit was too much grey. She shouldve worn a black coat with that dress or a different outfit with the grey coat.

There was a lot of grey, but I thought it all worked well. Lets not forget, we are still in deep winter.

Duke of Marmalade 02-14-2013 02:19 PM

Top part looks fab - bottom not so much. What's this white underskirt? And far too short, again.

PrincessofEurope 02-14-2013 04:44 PM

Another good outfit from Letizia - maybe a tad too short but worn with the grey tights she can get away with it. Nice to see the added brooch on the coat as it lifts the outfit from block grey

Prinsessan 02-14-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathia_sophia (Post 1516974)
wow another great look! she rocks red but grey also suits her very much. the broock gives a nice touch to the outfit.

shes starting to make me excited to see what her next engagements outfits will be^^

Bigger pictures of today's outfit:
**Full view** ** Close-up** **Close-up 02**

I think the dress and coat are particularly lovely - but the dress is way too short and she shouldn't have worn a black pantyhose.
Hair and make-up are beautiful.

An Ard Ri 02-14-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 1516973)
Today's outfit was too much grey. She shouldve worn a black coat with that dress or a different outfit with the grey coat.

Letizia does seem to love grey but there was too much today!

Shelo 02-14-2013 06:35 PM

She looks lovely (hair and makeup) but the visible slip under that dress drives me crazy.

An Ard Ri 02-14-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shelo (Post 1517130)
She looks lovely (hair and makeup) but the visible slip under that dress drives me crazy.

Ha,just noticed that!

Baroness of Books 02-14-2013 07:21 PM

The slip/white band was the first thing I noticed. She looks lovely in gray, but some accent color in her accessories would have looked great and lighter hosiery would have been better. That brooch really rocks the outfit.

Daria_S 02-14-2013 09:21 PM

Not bad, but like others said, the visible underskirt drove me nuts.

GracieGiraffe 02-14-2013 09:26 PM

I guess I'm the only one who loves the whole thing - the entire gray, the coat, the dress, the broach, the pantyhose and shoes. I don't even mind the slip - almost looks like it belongs. Normally all gray is too drab, but this look totally works for me! :flowers:

I myself am a fan of gray, I suppose.

4Pam 02-14-2013 10:15 PM

Letizia has looked amazing this whole week! Love the gray outfit

Bine221 02-15-2013 02:02 AM

She is really dressing perfect recently. I loooove everything, also the grey
BYe Bine

sheikah deena 02-15-2013 02:58 AM

IMO She Looks great ,, Like her Whole gray look ,, The Outfit Classic chic ,, Like the Pantyhose very much even though IMO it would looks better if the hose light gray , more sheer ,, But Absolutely No doubts , she looks nice elegant ,, I guess she need bigger earrings than she wore , But very good Choice !

muriel 02-15-2013 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe (Post 1517216)
I guess I'm the only one who loves the whole thing - the entire gray, the coat, the dress, the broach, the pantyhose and shoes. I don't even mind the slip - almost looks like it belongs. Normally all gray is too drab, but this look totally works for me! :flowers:

I myself am a fan of gray, I suppose.

I am with you on this one, the whole thing looked wonderful!

susan alicia 02-15-2013 04:49 AM

Love grey and I like this, the one colour including stockings make her look tall and elegant. Usually do not like grey shoes (only are they peeptoe?) and bag but since they are suede it is ok for me.

dazzling 02-15-2013 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by An Ard Ri (Post 1517129)
Letizia does seem to love grey but there was too much today!

the right shade of grey is good on her but too much of one color is sometimes a bit too much. Maybe if she didnt wear the stockings it wouldn't have been so bad.

ANNIE_S 02-15-2013 05:51 AM

I love the dress and the coat and I dont mind the all-greay, this particular grey looks very good on her. But Im with you that the dress should be a little longer and I wish she had worn nude tights.
I love the detail at the bottom of the dress, but the white underwear spoils it a little.
The cut of the coat is wonderful, IMO, and Im in love with the brooch, even though its fake :wub:

justina 02-15-2013 07:25 AM

well, I sometimes have to laugh when I read some comments, never mind I just cant understand how somebody can get nuts over an underskirt - its not a panty - the underskirt has white ribbon - nice touch

the all grey is phantastic - she looks great
and oh yeah - as alway toooooo short - so conservative in here...