The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 27: February 2013 - July 2013 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/princess-letizias-daytime-fashion-part-27-february-2013-july-2013-a-34618.html)

Jackswife 04-23-2013 04:09 PM

A lovely look for her-the dress has a great flow and the silhouette really emphasizes her small waist. Another winning ensemble!:flowers:

udyusa 04-23-2013 04:24 PM

It still looks a bit drab to me, although I do like the fabric. Love her shoes and different earrings..

contessa 04-23-2013 05:40 PM

I noticed on some pictures on this website and another I look at, that Letizia does not seem to be wearing any rings.

cepe 04-23-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade (Post 1542410)
The dress is ok for me, drab colour, and I don't like the belt with it. An updo would have been great given the dress code (Felipe in morning dress).

Formal does not mean "updo". In the UK it would mean hat; given other countries genenrally dont do hats, then her hair is fine. Her dress is formal (if a trifle dull).

An Ard Ri 04-23-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by contessa (Post 1542521)
I noticed on some pictures on this website and another I look at, that Letizia does not seem to be wearing any rings.

She hasn't worn them in months,not even her wedding ring,but this is not the area to discuss,I think there was a discussion some months ago in her jewelry area.

Baroness of Books 04-23-2013 07:54 PM

An updo would have been perfect to display those earrings. I like the print, but not the color, and the belt doesn't add anything to the dress.

GracieGiraffe 04-23-2013 10:04 PM

The color of the dress is blah, had it been a pretty color, the dress would have been smashing!

What are the stones on those earrings? I love them.

Frelinghighness 04-23-2013 10:56 PM

This is the perfect silhouette, with fabric, to her petite frame. Very light chiffon, tiny waist, and just below the knee with a slightly full skirt. Only her hair, always messy, and too long, imo, marred the effect.

Daria_S 04-24-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathia_sophia (Post 1542371)
Princess Letizia today April 23rd, looking so beautiful, at Cervantes Awards:

**Full View** **Full View 2** **Close-up** **Earrings** **Dress Print/Shoes/Bag**

I always LOVED this dress, and its been a while since she last wore it!!! GROGEOUS earrings and nice bag, hair and make-up. Totally a WIN for me!!!

Not a bad dress. Letizia looks quite pretty.

princess gertrude 04-24-2013 10:03 AM

She looks beautiful. The best part is the handsome man standing beside her. Felipe is really working those gray hairs! Oh my, what a stunning couple!

Baroness of Books 04-24-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe (Post 1542577)
What are the stones on those earrings? I love them.

I was thinking they could be topaz or citrine; some might say yellow diamonds. They are beautiful, aren't they?

PrincessofEurope 04-24-2013 11:40 AM

Letizia looked very elegant in her dress yesterday - it was nice to finally see her PoA dress recycled. Love her earrings. A very well turned out outfit from her

Bine221 04-25-2013 04:25 AM

Great, that she is repeating (economic crisis :sad:) her most beautiful outfits again and again.... I alrady loved the dress the first time, so great to see her again with it.
Also her red glittering Blazer and the snake skirt, I was always fond of these pieces.
Bye Bine

princess carmen 04-25-2013 03:33 PM

That is a very pretty dress.

biboquinhas 04-26-2013 06:45 AM

She ussually wears a lot of repeted dresses, i thin princess letizia is the Princess that recycles moust! She has a lot of clothes so she can do that very well! This dress is lovely but I do prefer a more spring colour...is too dark!

HereditaryPrincess 04-26-2013 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathia_sophia (Post 1542371)
Princess Letizia today April 23rd, looking so beautiful, at Cervantes Awards:

**Full View** **Full View 2** **Close-up** **Earrings** **Dress Print/Shoes/Bag**

I always LOVED this dress, and its been a while since she last wore it!!! GROGEOUS earrings and nice bag, hair and make-up. Totally a WIN for me!!!

Letizia looks lovely in this dress! The colour of it suits her and the flowers are pretty. I also like her hair style and shoes. I've liked a lot of Letizia's outfits recently, thank you for posting. :smile:

Cinderella5x 04-28-2013 04:15 PM

Beautiful and elegant suit. Red is definitely a wining colour for Letizia. She looks so nice in it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyFinn (Post 1542378)
It's great that she now finally used this lovely dress for the second time.
https://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/3...antes-2012.jpg
Letizia surprised with her earrings.

I love this dress. Would think a slightly different colour would do it more justice, but it's a gorgeous dress nonetheless. Love the purse and the shoes with it as well.
Letizia shines here, wit her new (?) earrings. I think the hair looks great with the type of the dress, an updo would make the dress looking too severe.

Marika86 04-30-2013 09:58 AM

Princess Letizia at the Inauguration of King Willem-Alexander

Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Hat-Close up

princess gertrude 04-30-2013 10:03 AM

Letizia is just simply gorgeous. I thought she looked perfect today and couldn't/wouldn't have asked for anything more. And just as a side not, Felipe is so darn handsome it's crazy.

dbarn67 04-30-2013 10:03 AM

I'm not a fan of this look. It's very mother-of-the-bride and not flattering to her figure.