The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f240/)
-   -   Princess Iman and Princess Raiyah: News and Picture Part 1 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f240/princess-iman-and-princess-raiyah-news-and-picture-part-1-a-3459.html)

tipper 02-08-2005 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jorja Fox
Four pics of Princess Iman,the first 2 are old from petra with Princess Basma and the other 2 are from AAP with Prince Faisal and Queen Noor during the Pan Arab Games.

Iman is always looking sad, she reminds me of Ali as he's so upset, too, when a pic of him is shot- I wonder why, are they so unhappy- I know about Ali, but what about Iman, she's my JRF pref Princess, she's so pretty, she looks a lot about her father, it's odd, 2 kids by QN and KH, Ham and Iman, look Arab ,and have KH's looks, while the other 2s ,look so American, not a bit Arab- btw, I think that's why Hash is always in Arab outfits, he means to look an Arab .... I'm joking, but I bet it's so true.

elizahawthorne 03-23-2005 11:34 PM

Is P Raiyyah wearing glasses in this pic?

https://www.theroyalforums.com/galler...age.php?i=1112

tipper 03-24-2005 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elizahawthorne

yes, it's Raiyah, at Hamzah's nikkah, last Aug 2003,- she always wears glasses, nowadays.

elizahawthorne 03-24-2005 02:38 AM

didn't know she had a weak eye sight, does Iman also wear glasses?

tipper 03-24-2005 02:51 AM

Quote:

didn't know she had a weak eye sight, does Iman also wear glasses?

no, she doesn't, as far as I know.

salma 03-24-2005 07:38 AM

Quote:

Yes Eliza Princess RAiyah wearing glasses, Queen Noor and King Hussein too wearing glasses, but Queen Noor donīt use glasses actually beacuse she operated

elizahawthorne 03-24-2005 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salma
from Red Eagle Ranch: News to Princess Raiyah bint Hussein:

where is red eagle ranch?

H.R.H. Raiyah

Profession: Student princess

Lifestyle: Aspiring collegiate polo player
Season in Polo School: Second
- Private lessons with Mary Louise

- Flicka, see photo

- Travel to Jordan

- Winning MVP in her first tournament

where is red eagle ranch?

Little_star 06-27-2005 08:22 AM

Princesses Iman and Raiyah

Does anyone have any pictures of the two princesses? Since their Father's death I've not seen very many of them.

cd_1 06-28-2005 04:09 PM

can we see apicture, please?

rollin_keef 07-05-2005 12:34 PM

news

hi there guys,

is there any news on what P Iman is up too? is she finished her education.....in jordan...anything plz!

rollin_keef 07-11-2005 01:05 AM

?

Does anyone have any news what P Iman is doing now?

rollin_keef 07-11-2005 01:08 AM

Role

What roles do P Iman and Rayaih have in Jordan? are they close to King Abdullah and Q Rania or on the outer?

Are they close to the others like P Aisha and P Ali?

emily62_1 07-11-2005 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rollin_keef
hi there guys,

is there any news on what P Iman is up too? is she finished her education.....in jordan...anything plz!

QN said that she was in Japan, studying there, it's impossible she has finished her education, she spent a year at Sandhurst, after HS, so , being her only 22, she is still at college, why in Japan, I wonder.

emily62_1 07-11-2005 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rollin_keef
What roles do P Iman and Rayaih have in Jordan? are they close to King Abdullah and Q Rania or on the outer?

Are they close to the others like P Aisha and P Ali?

I don't think they are close to any1 in the Family, only to their own mother, they rarely visit Jordan and always with their mum, they were at P. Badiya's wed, recently, I've never seen any pi of them with KA, QR or any 1 from the family, since KH's death, they surely side with their own mother. They were not present at Ali's or Hayah's weddings.

rollin_keef 07-11-2005 01:19 AM

pity

Thats a pity, i heard P Iman was really close to K Abdullah

closesttoheaven 07-11-2005 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emily62_1
QN said that she was in Japan, studying there, it's impossible she has finished her education, she spent a year at Sandhurst, after HS, so , being her only 22, she is still at college, why in Japan, I wonder.

its not sure if princess rayah or iman are studying in japan.Queen noor didnt tell a name?!
or is it sure now?

emily62_1 07-12-2005 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
its not sure if princess rayah or iman are studying in japan.Queen noor didnt tell a name?!
or is it sure now?

well, being Hamzah and Hashim in US at the time of her interview, if Raiyah is in the ranch practicing polo, that leaves only Iman, so she must be the 1 who's studying in Japan.

jordan_frist 07-13-2005 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emily62_1

i think p. raya is the one in japan. P. iman is usually in amman in the summer ot maybe in the USA, maybe we will see her soon in some event or festival

shelley 07-13-2005 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jordan_frist
i think p. raya is the one in japan. P. iman is usually in amman in the summer ot maybe in the USA, maybe we will see her soon in some event or festival

I think I saw P.Iman in the wedding group of P.Badiya's wedding

jordan_frist 07-13-2005 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelley
I think I saw P.Iman in the wedding group of P.Badiya's wedding

that is correct