The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f240/)
-   -   Princess Iman and Princess Raiyah: News and Picture Part 1 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f240/princess-iman-and-princess-raiyah-news-and-picture-part-1-a-3459.html)

rollin_keef 08-31-2004 12:07 AM

Princess Iman and Princess Raiyah: News and Picture Part 1

Has anyone know what these two are up too at the moment?

maryshawn 09-03-2004 12:37 AM

Raiyah and Iman

Noor said they both wanted to be doctors or veterinarians....I can't see either in the Army or a military school....but could be wrong. What I have heard from someone who went to school with Raiyah is that she was very nice, not snobby, kind, thoughtful and brainy.....Also, when her mom visited her, she too was very down to earth and acted like any other mom, once chastizing Raiyah for going out in a really sloppy outfit! My mother does the same to this day--but I don't have to worry about photos being taken, published and criticized for my appearance. Yuck!

papillon 09-03-2004 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maryshawn
I can't see either in the Army or a military school....but could be wrong.

P. Iman graduated from Sandhurst last summer.

rollin_keef 09-05-2004 09:45 PM

i thought she got get told to marry into an arab royal family like haya.

Ipi Tombe 09-05-2004 10:05 PM

those girls still have their mom around, hopefully, guiding them (or if all else fails locking them in house until cooler heads prevail). i would guess they will marry a well placed arab-american or arab-euro that could easily blend into society in both places.

they are fairly far down the the pecking order so i don't think their marriage will make that big of a splash in general.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rollin_keef
i thought she got get told to marry into an arab royal family like haya.

rollin_keef 09-06-2004 08:56 PM

anyone think of who would be a suitable match for them? royal men from saud family, the gulf?

bubbles 09-06-2004 10:22 PM

Quote:

anyone think of who would be a suitable match for them? royal men from saud family, the gulf?

hmm...i don't know about the saud family, from what i have read and heard- it seems like they dont' have a great reputation. maybe someone from the gulf region...i dont know much about arab high society so i can't think of any suitable men. i would match princess raiyah and prince harry (just a thought) but we know hell will freeze over before that happens. who knows...maybe they won't marry an arab....if P.Iman can manage to get rollin_keef to convert religions........;)

tipper 10-22-2004 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ipi Tombe
those girls still have their mom around, hopefully, guiding them (or if all else fails locking them in house until cooler heads prevail). i would guess they will marry a well placed arab-american or arab-euro that could easily blend into society in both places.

they are fairly far down the the pecking order so i don't think their marriage will make that big of a splash in general.

As I was Watching- a Royal Tour of Jordan- it striked me that both of them are really 2 average US girls, maybe u all remember the scene where they are on camels and shout something , can't remember what, to each other, i thought- OMG, they are not really 2 Arabic Princesses, - could any member from US in this Forum tell me what kind of US accent is the 1 they were talking into , I mean is that from New Jersey, Washington D.C. or what- thanx !

tipper 10-22-2004 12:50 AM

Quote:

what about P Raiyah and a bediun?

how can u be so nasty, a bedouin ? Raiyah is a royal Princess, u know......

Moon 10-22-2004 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tipper

I guess a bedouin is also a human being..raiyah happens to be a princess..she could have been also a bedouin...Do not forget, a bedouin and Raiyah are both jordanians..

shelley 10-22-2004 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tipper

There is nothing nasty about this. A bedouin basically means someone who is of pure Arab stock. There can be nomadic bedouins and settled bedouins;educated bedouins and uneducated bedouins; rich bedouins and poor bedouins; Syrian, Jordanian, Iraqi, Saudi, Yemeni bedouin, and also Christian bedouins. Unfortunately in some people's mind, the word has bedouin has come to equate a rough, tough, salt of the earth maybe, but basically uneducated person but this is not the case. So if P. Raiyah finds a decent , kind, well educated bedouin, good for her. But the kid is only just 18 so I think any talk like this is waaaay too premature.

almahboubah 10-22-2004 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelley
There is nothing nasty about this. A bedouin basically means someone who is of pure Arab stock. There can be nomadic bedouins and settled bedouins;educated bedouins and uneducated bedouins; rich bedouins and poor bedouins; Syrian, Jordanian, Iraqi, Saudi, Yemeni bedouin, and also Christian bedouins. Unfortunately in some people's mind, the world has bedouin has come to equate a rough, tough, salt of the earth maybe, but basically uneducated person but this is not the case. So if P. Raiyah finds a decent , kind, well educated bedouin, good for her. But the kid is only just 18 so I think any talk like this is waaaay too premature.

Infact, the Jordanian royal family is of bedouin roots.

T-R-O-U-B-L-E 10-22-2004 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by almahboubah

Yea...That's true. and I think they are proud of being so?

Safaa Batin 10-23-2004 02:52 AM

I am not a bedouin but I believe they are of the best people in the world, and as we say in jordan " Bedouins are sweet". ;) اشهد ان البدو حلوين

Safaa Batin 10-23-2004 05:32 PM

Quote:

Mecca was the metropolis of the Arab Island at the times of prophet Mohammad and Hashem.

bluetortuga 10-23-2004 05:33 PM

On my trip to Israel earlier this year we were hosted for one day by a Bedouin family. I have never seen greater hospitality. They are truly are friendly, kind, hospitable, people. They killed their best sheep for us for dinner, a true sacrifice considering that their resources were quite limited. They fed us till we could barely walk, and were very kind to us, even giving us gifts to take with us as we were leaving. The Bedouin are a noble people. I will never forget this experience.

shelley 10-23-2004 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluetortuga
On my trip to Israel earlier this year we were hosted for one day by a Bedouin family. I have never seen greater hospitality. They are truly are friendly, kind, hospitable, people. They killed their best sheep for us for dinner, a true sacrifice considering that their resources were quite limited. They fed us till we could barely walk, and were very kind to us, even giving us gifts to take with us as we were leaving. The Bedouin are a noble people. I will never forget this experience.

You are so right, bluetortuga. At their best, there are few peoples more honourable and noble.

shelley 10-23-2004 06:34 PM

Quote:

Yes. They belong to the clan or tribe of Quraish, who were not nomadic but settled in Mecca. Most of the settled bedouin were merchants.

tipper 10-23-2004 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moon
I guess a bedouin is also a human being..raiyah happens to be a princess..she could have been also a bedouin...Do not forget, a bedouin and Raiyah are both jordanians..

I beg your pardon, so what, she's a Royal Princess, a bedouin is a human being, alright, but that member, can't remember his ID meant it in a nasty wicked way-

FooFoo 10-28-2004 05:56 AM

Hey All

From what i hear, they are close to their brothers and sisters. I know that P. Iman graduated from sandhurst last year, and she could be in the states these days. As for rayah she is continuing her education also in the states but i dont know which university she attends.

FooFoo

rollin_keef 10-31-2004 08:26 PM

tipper were u refering to me?
i didnt say that at all nasty.
The bediun are the backbone of the Hashemite throne. They supported Abdullah I when he went to Amman, they supported Hussein during black september and his reign and the support Abdullah II.

rollin_keef 10-31-2004 08:27 PM

tour of Jordan, when was that released?

tipper 11-02-2004 07:18 PM

Quote:

tipper were u refering to me?
i didnt say that at all nasty.
The bediun are the backbone of the Hashemite throne. They supported Abdullah I when he went to Amman, they supported Hussein during black september and his reign and the support Abdullah II.

thanx, I am aware of it, I wonder why P Raiyah should get married to a Bedouin, why not P Iman ? Anyway, P Raiyah looks to me to be a real US girl.

tipper 11-02-2004 07:19 PM

Quote:

tour of Jordan, when was that released?

About 3 years ago, it's to be watched everywhere on Discovery Channel, it's also sold at amazon.com-

rollin_keef 11-03-2004 07:20 PM

thanx tipper, ill have to try and get it!
Well P Iman could marry one, i was simply saying if their was a chance that a royal could marry a bedioun

rollin_keef 11-04-2004 07:01 PM

Is there any men in the arab countries who stand out as husband material and do Iman and Rayaih have boyfriends if so what are their names and info

Akilah 11-05-2004 05:40 PM

Does it really matter who they marry because they some to be minor royals now that their father is deceased and their brother Abdullah is king? I know someone will say,"they are the sister to the King of Jordan." But now that Abdullah is king and has a family of his own, I think the focus has shift quite abit to hims family, especially his wife, Rania. Yet, now that Haya is married to a crown prince, in another arab country, it makes her signifcant, but not Iman and Rayiah, unless they too marry arab princes.

Akilah 11-05-2004 05:43 PM

Quote:

Is there any men in the arab countries who stand out as husband material and do Iman and Rayaih have boyfriends if so what are their names and info

I am thinking possible a minor Saudi prince or a sheikh for the Emirates. But a long shot is one the sons of the president of Libya, Qaddaffi's sons Saeed and Mohammed.

almahboubah 11-07-2004 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akilah
I am thinking possible a minor Saudi prince or a sheikh for the Emirates. But a long shot is one the sons of the president of Libya, Qaddaffi's sons Saeed and Mohammed.

Nah, I doubt that. They'll probably marry American-educated Jordanians from elite families, as did their cousins, Hassan's daughters.

rollin_keef 11-07-2004 07:54 PM

Any families that spring to mind?
Would it be taboo for them to marry a palestinan

rollin_keef 11-17-2004 06:46 PM

any more news and pics?

Humera 11-17-2004 09:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Princess Raiyah in July 2004 at the Arab Childrens Congress

Humera 11-17-2004 09:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
July 21, 2004. Princess Raiyah and Queen Noor at the Jerash festival

Humera 11-17-2004 09:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Queen Noor, Princesses Iman and Raiyah at the 2001 Jerash Festival

T-R-O-U-B-L-E 12-13-2004 02:36 PM

https://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2004/Dec/13/3503I.htm

Rayah with KA in Japan...It's so good to see her,she's so cute :)

kinneret5764 12-13-2004 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-R-O-U-B-L-E
https://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2004/Dec/13/3503I.htm

Rayah with KA in Japan...It's so good to see her,she's so cute :)

I think maybe KA is genuinely trying to include his younger siblings with Q. Noor.

Alexandria 02-04-2005 10:34 PM

Princess Iman and Princess Raiyah: News and Picture Thread, Part 1

A fresh new thread for the daughters of King Hussein and Queen Noor, Princess Iman and Princess Raiyah.

Please review The Royal Forum's Posting Rules and Guidelines before making your posts, found here:
https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=170480#post170480. Violations of the posting rules and guidelines may result in suspension or being banned.

Jorja Fox 02-06-2005 06:08 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Four pics of Princess Iman,the first 2 are old from petra with Princess Basma and the other 2 are from AAP with Prince Faisal and Queen Noor during the Pan Arab Games.

salma 02-07-2005 01:51 PM

from Red Eagle Ranch: News to Princess Raiyah bint Hussein:

H.R.H. Raiyahhttps://www.redeagleranch.com/images/...%20profile.jpg

Profession: Student princess
Lifestyle: Aspiring collegiate polo player
Season in Polo School: Second
- Private lessons with Mary Louise

- Flicka, see photo

- Travel to Jordan

- Winning MVP in her first tournament

salma 02-07-2005 01:52 PM

H.R.H. Princess Raiyah

Profession: Student
Lifestyle: World-renowned princess and aspiring collegiate polo player
Season in Polo School: First
- Coming out for private riding lessons with Mary Louise
- Riding Flicka
- Winning the MVP award in her first tournament

tipper 02-08-2005 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jorja Fox
Four pics of Princess Iman,the first 2 are old from petra with Princess Basma and the other 2 are from AAP with Prince Faisal and Queen Noor during the Pan Arab Games.

Iman is always looking sad, she reminds me of Ali as he's so upset, too, when a pic of him is shot- I wonder why, are they so unhappy- I know about Ali, but what about Iman, she's my JRF pref Princess, she's so pretty, she looks a lot about her father, it's odd, 2 kids by QN and KH, Ham and Iman, look Arab ,and have KH's looks, while the other 2s ,look so American, not a bit Arab- btw, I think that's why Hash is always in Arab outfits, he means to look an Arab .... I'm joking, but I bet it's so true.

elizahawthorne 03-23-2005 11:34 PM

Is P Raiyyah wearing glasses in this pic?

https://www.theroyalforums.com/galler...age.php?i=1112

tipper 03-24-2005 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elizahawthorne

yes, it's Raiyah, at Hamzah's nikkah, last Aug 2003,- she always wears glasses, nowadays.

elizahawthorne 03-24-2005 02:38 AM

didn't know she had a weak eye sight, does Iman also wear glasses?

tipper 03-24-2005 02:51 AM

Quote:

didn't know she had a weak eye sight, does Iman also wear glasses?

no, she doesn't, as far as I know.

salma 03-24-2005 07:38 AM

Quote:

Yes Eliza Princess RAiyah wearing glasses, Queen Noor and King Hussein too wearing glasses, but Queen Noor donīt use glasses actually beacuse she operated

elizahawthorne 03-24-2005 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salma
from Red Eagle Ranch: News to Princess Raiyah bint Hussein:

where is red eagle ranch?

H.R.H. Raiyah

Profession: Student princess

Lifestyle: Aspiring collegiate polo player
Season in Polo School: Second
- Private lessons with Mary Louise

- Flicka, see photo

- Travel to Jordan

- Winning MVP in her first tournament

where is red eagle ranch?

Little_star 06-27-2005 08:22 AM

Princesses Iman and Raiyah

Does anyone have any pictures of the two princesses? Since their Father's death I've not seen very many of them.

cd_1 06-28-2005 04:09 PM

can we see apicture, please?

rollin_keef 07-05-2005 12:34 PM

news

hi there guys,

is there any news on what P Iman is up too? is she finished her education.....in jordan...anything plz!

rollin_keef 07-11-2005 01:05 AM

?

Does anyone have any news what P Iman is doing now?

rollin_keef 07-11-2005 01:08 AM

Role

What roles do P Iman and Rayaih have in Jordan? are they close to King Abdullah and Q Rania or on the outer?

Are they close to the others like P Aisha and P Ali?

emily62_1 07-11-2005 01:13 AM

Quote:

hi there guys,

is there any news on what P Iman is up too? is she finished her education.....in jordan...anything plz!

QN said that she was in Japan, studying there, it's impossible she has finished her education, she spent a year at Sandhurst, after HS, so , being her only 22, she is still at college, why in Japan, I wonder.

emily62_1 07-11-2005 01:16 AM

Quote:

What roles do P Iman and Rayaih have in Jordan? are they close to King Abdullah and Q Rania or on the outer?

Are they close to the others like P Aisha and P Ali?

I don't think they are close to any1 in the Family, only to their own mother, they rarely visit Jordan and always with their mum, they were at P. Badiya's wed, recently, I've never seen any pi of them with KA, QR or any 1 from the family, since KH's death, they surely side with their own mother. They were not present at Ali's or Hayah's weddings.

rollin_keef 07-11-2005 01:19 AM

pity

Thats a pity, i heard P Iman was really close to K Abdullah

closesttoheaven 07-11-2005 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emily62_1
QN said that she was in Japan, studying there, it's impossible she has finished her education, she spent a year at Sandhurst, after HS, so , being her only 22, she is still at college, why in Japan, I wonder.

its not sure if princess rayah or iman are studying in japan.Queen noor didnt tell a name?!
or is it sure now?

emily62_1 07-12-2005 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
its not sure if princess rayah or iman are studying in japan.Queen noor didnt tell a name?!
or is it sure now?

well, being Hamzah and Hashim in US at the time of her interview, if Raiyah is in the ranch practicing polo, that leaves only Iman, so she must be the 1 who's studying in Japan.

jordan_frist 07-13-2005 03:07 AM

Quote:

i think p. raya is the one in japan. P. iman is usually in amman in the summer ot maybe in the USA, maybe we will see her soon in some event or festival

shelley 07-13-2005 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jordan_frist
i think p. raya is the one in japan. P. iman is usually in amman in the summer ot maybe in the USA, maybe we will see her soon in some event or festival

I think I saw P.Iman in the wedding group of P.Badiya's wedding

jordan_frist 07-13-2005 02:29 PM

Quote:

that is correct

T-R-O-U-B-L-E 07-13-2005 06:15 PM

Quote:

yea I thought I saw her too.

prophetess 07-17-2005 06:20 PM

I have a request. Someone, sorry don't remember who posted it first, spoke about an interview with QN. Could they post that interview here or give a link to the interview-assuming the link is still working. I would like to see/read interview.
Rumors abound but if someone of this group has access to reliable information it would be grand. I mean I live in the United States and we get nothing about the Royal Family from Jordan other than an King Abdullah once in a great moon on CNN. Such shame for many of the Jordanian royals do lots of good work, not just for Jordanians.
RE: P. Iman and UAE Prince --which one???? When did that start?
RE: P. Raiyah -- someone posted that she is at "the ranch" playing polo. What is "the ranch" and where? Jordan royal ranch??? Apologies for sounding dumb but I think alot of us are not sure what is being said with "the ranch". Not all of us are in Jordan so we don't know that "the ranch" is in reference to a particular ranch for polo there or elsewhere.
:)

T-R-O-U-B-L-E 07-17-2005 07:56 PM

Quote:

Jerash u mean ? ;)

jordan_frist 07-18-2005 03:30 AM

Quote:

Jerash u mean ? ;)

Not sure, it is summer and there is a lot of events that are going on, so maybe she'll end up going to one.

closesttoheaven 07-18-2005 12:35 PM

I'm sure it is not PI who studies in japan.
she spoke on some cancer event in washington two or three months ago and so on.
she attended at the wedding of PB.
so I think its PR who studies in japan. :D

prophetess 07-23-2005 03:51 PM

another pic of PIman and QN at 24th Jerash

https://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...amm10107202136

here is another pic of PIman and QN. Who is the lady to the left of QN??
I have seen her in many photos with QN.

Reina 07-23-2005 05:20 PM

That is Princess Wejdan. Here is the thread about her here: https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ead.php?t=6262

prophetess 07-24-2005 04:09 PM

Thanks Reina. By the way what is and where is Red Ranch that is referred to in this thread? Someone posted that PRaiyah is/was there. Thanks. :)

Citizen2005 07-24-2005 05:16 PM

Jarash Festival is running now; ka and rania are abroad for their vacation during this specific time in particular:confused: :rolleyes: :cool:

jordan_frist 07-24-2005 07:35 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here are two new pics from the jerash festival courtesy of getty images.

Also heard that both queen noor and p. iman were in the opening of the arab children congress....anyone got pics?

houri 07-24-2005 08:25 PM

lovely pictures , thanx for posting it .

madonna23 07-25-2005 02:32 AM

how old is raiyah? i think we will see more of her when she reaches her sister's iman age...

Reina 07-25-2005 02:34 AM

She was born in 1986

Bluebelle 07-25-2005 09:29 AM

Quote:

here are two new pics from the jerash festival courtesy of getty images.

Also heard that both queen noor and p. iman were in the opening of the arab children congress....anyone got pics?

Iman looks like Hamzah,she's pretty.

T-R-O-U-B-L-E 07-26-2005 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluebelle

She's beautiful ... Mashallah.

Little_star 07-27-2005 05:36 AM

Iman looked lovely at the Jerash Festival.

emily62_1 07-27-2005 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prophetess
I have a request. Someone, sorry don't remember who posted it first, spoke about an interview with QN. Could they post that interview here or give a link to the interview-assuming the link is still working. I would like to see/read interview.
Rumors abound but if someone of this group has access to reliable information it would be grand. I mean I live in the United States and we get nothing about the Royal Family from Jordan other than an King Abdullah once in a great moon on CNN. Such shame for many of the Jordanian royals do lots of good work, not just for Jordanians.
RE: P. Raiyah -- someone posted that she is at "the ranch" playing polo. What is "the ranch" and where? Jordan royal ranch??? Apologies for sounding dumb but I think alot of us are not sure what is being said with "the ranch". Not all of us are in Jordan so we don't know that "the ranch" is in reference to a particular ranch for polo there or elsewhere.

sure, the Red Ranch in US, she's practicing polo to be a professional player, don't know where the ranch is, it's in US, anyway. As for the LK live with QN, there was a link with the whole script of her interview.

Bluebelle 07-27-2005 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prophetess

here's the link to Larry K. interview

https://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...13/lkl.01.html

Reina 07-27-2005 07:57 PM

SUbstituin for QN, PIman. From Al'rai
https://www.alrai.com/image.php?id=29744

madonna23 07-27-2005 08:11 PM

iman is really more visible now...which is to be expected i guess since she's an adult...i wonder what her plans are...

on a side note, do jrf members ever participate in parliament or elected government? are they allowed to? stupid question maybe but i was just wondering...

emily62_1 07-28-2005 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reina
SUbstituin for QN, PIman. From Al'rai
https://www.alrai.com/image.php?id=29744

it seems to me that's Raiyah.

Reina 07-28-2005 01:39 AM

Well in the arabic text it said Iman (but literally iyman)

T-R-O-U-B-L-E 07-28-2005 02:59 PM

Quote:

it seems to me that's Raiyah.

No it's Iman,

maryshawn 07-30-2005 11:44 PM

She's striking. Also reminded me a bit of Princess Haya at her age--also a very striking young woman. Some of the shots at the Jerash Festival made me wonder if she was uncomfortable with all the attention as she looked a bit gloomy. She seems more self-contained. I think it was wise of QN/KH to keep their children out of the spotlight while they were growing up. Could be difficult to have the cameras pointed at you all the time.......I know I wouldn't like it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluebelle

T-R-O-U-B-L-E 07-31-2005 06:28 AM

Princess Rayah is in Jordan,she was at Omar al-abdallat's concert in Jerash with princess Basma and her son Saad.

Reina 08-01-2005 11:46 AM

Well since she is a princess she would probably be put way in the background. But as far as commoner go, they are ostracized, have to run away, and could be killed (I guess this coudl qualify as an honor killing). THere was a Saudi princess who was publicly killed for marrying someone the family did not approve of and he was Muslim. Now, I truly do not think that the JRF would kill. I just think that Iman would have to move somewher eelse and I guess not be a member of the royal family anymore. But if this got widn of the public there is no telling what coudl happen. Now of course I don't know if this is right, but it seems to be.

nounours 08-01-2005 07:13 PM

Quote:

Princess Rayah is in Jordan,she was at Omar al-abdallat's concert in Jerash with princess Basma and her son Saad.

did you see them there?

Reina 08-02-2005 08:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go

madonna23 08-03-2005 01:13 AM

great pic...she looks lovely. i used to think she looked more like her father but now i think there's more of queen noor in her.

Little_star 08-06-2005 12:41 PM

I've never seen this photo before but it has a real poignancy to it

https://cache.corbis.com/CorbisImage/...362381-002.jpg
FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF THE DEATH OF KING HUSSEIN
Original caption: Princess Iman at her father's grave.
https://pro.corbis.com/search/searchFrame.aspx

haanmr 08-06-2005 08:04 PM

10 Attachment(s)
alot of pictres for princess iman and princess raiya .:)

Alicky 08-10-2005 10:07 PM

Wasn't Raiyah in born 1986? And wasn't she the youngest? I always remembered her because she was closest to my age. :)

Roshanah 08-10-2005 10:09 PM

I agree, Her hair, mouth, forhead and figure she also inherits it from her Mother QN. All around I'd say she's a lovely approximation of her Parents, with a little bit of her Grand-Parents.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicky
I think Iman looks so much like King Hussein, the cheek and jaw structure, the Queen Zein eyes, the coloring... :)

Roshanah 08-10-2005 10:10 PM

I think so, let me check. She is the younger of QN Daughters that is certian.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicky
Wasn't Raiyah in born 1986? And wasn't she the youngest? I always remembered her because she was closest to my age. :)

Alicky 08-10-2005 10:12 PM

I wish that Raiyah wasn't so....nerdy looking. She just always seems very mousy, does she still have braces? I haven't seen her in a while. I'm sure she will outgrow the awkward stage though and become a very attractive woman. :)

elizahawthorne 08-11-2005 02:32 AM

P Iman was born: 24 April 1983

P Raiyah was born: 9 February 1986

elizahawthorne 08-11-2005 02:48 AM

you will notice from this picture that P Raiyah is neither mousy nor nerdy looking, in fact she's beautiful and looks...in my opinion...incredibly like her mother-just beautiful...and she carries herself in much the same way(you can see for yourself in this picture how much this daughter is like her mother...at least apparently). Both P.s Iman and Raiyah have grown to be beautiful young women--very sophisticated, elegant, and stylish-IMHO.

https://s2.forumforfree.com/index.php...ndpost&p=10142

-Eliza

Little_star 08-11-2005 06:04 AM

Elizabeth, I'd have to disagree, Raiyah is quite plain and mousy looking. Especially in those photographs.

Humera 08-11-2005 06:22 AM

Raiyah isnt as pretty as her sister thats for sure. But I dont see her mom or dad in her. Her colouring is somewhat unusual as well.
I dont have a sister myself but I have often noticed that with sisters its common to have one who's pretty or really pretty and the other/others who isnt/aren't as good looking or plainer. Its not very often that all of them are equally attractive.

elizahawthorne 08-11-2005 06:35 AM

:eek: Elizabeth? No one calls me that unless they're angry:D...anyhow, you are most welcome to having your own opinion, but as for me, I will be sticking to mine;). But would you disagree that she has grown to be better looking than before? Or would you not agree to that either?:)

-Eliza