The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 5: September 2012 - December 2013 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/the-countess-of-wessexs-fashion-and-style-part-5-september-2012-december-2013-a-33735.html)

iceflower 09-22-2012 03:44 PM

The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 5: September 2012 - December 2013

Welcome to Part 5 of the thread for the Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 4: May 2012 - September 2012 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Molly2101 10-04-2012 04:15 PM

Sophie wore a beautiful dress as she was made The President of the NSPCC (National Society for The Prevention of Cruelty to Children) on 3.10.12

Sophie

The dress is by French designer Roland Mouret (thanks to Sophie-Style Tumblr.

Angel Dress - Roland Mouret

It is a beautiful dress and I love the black tie at the back. The design suits Sophie, though her smile makes most outfits beautiful. She should just smile all the time really!

kathl29 10-04-2012 04:35 PM

I love this dress. It perfectly suits Sophie. A great classic combination of colours.

sheikah deena 10-04-2012 05:30 PM

I loved the Dress very much very chic , I really love Roland Mouret designs he's amazing designer , the dress suits Sophie well .

Daria_S 10-04-2012 06:27 PM

This is a very nice and stylish dress. Sophie looks fabulous. Love the hair as well.

IloveCP 10-04-2012 07:23 PM

Very lovely dress. Love the colors together.

roseroyal 10-04-2012 10:16 PM

Sophie looked fabulous in this dress, and I agree- her smile is her best accessory as always!

Artemisia 10-10-2012 02:37 PM

The Countess of Wessex yesterday, opening the new activities building at the Willow Tree Centre in Breakspear Road North, Harefield, Middlesex.

- Complete outfit
- Close up 1
- Close up 2

I just love how Sophie looks.
The red dress is super elegant and flattering, and the black shoes and jacket are great additions.

Originally posted by Iceflower in current events thread.

Al_bina 10-10-2012 02:57 PM

Countess of Wessex looked lovely. Strong colours became her well.

roseroyal 10-10-2012 04:00 PM

Sophie looked lovely,as always!

sheikah deena 10-10-2012 04:06 PM

Countess of Wessex looks Nice & elegant , the red & Black successful colors and suits her well . Thanx for posting

AdmirerUS 10-10-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artemisia (Post 1470068)
The Countess of Wessex yesterday, opening the new activities building at the Willow Tree Centre in Breakspear Road North, Harefield, Middlesex.

- Complete outfit
- Close up 1
- Close up 2

Close up 1 shows Sphie wearing a brooch. I thought it might be a logo for Willow Tree Centre - but did not find a logo match on the site. Has anyone seen it before?

MagMil 10-10-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artemisia (Post 1470068)

- Complete outfit
- Close up 1
- Close up 2

The red dress is super elegant and flattering, and the black shoes and jacket are great additions.

:previous:
Sophie looks gorgeous .... perfect outfit :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Artemisia 10-10-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdmirerUS (Post 1470108)
Close up 1 shows Sphie wearing a brooch. I thought it might be a logo for Willow Tree Centre - but did not find a logo match on the site. Has anyone seen it before?

Sophie is President of Girlguiding UK, of which the Queen is Patron of. The brooch depicts their emblem.

She has worn that brooch on many previous occasions, usually on events that are associated with children, especially Girlguiding. For instance, in this picture she wears the brooch to present girls and young women with their Queen's Guide Awards Brooches (picture from September 7 2004).

AdmirerUS 10-10-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artemisia (Post 1470127)
Sophie is President of Girlguiding UK, of which the Queen is Patron of. The brooch depicts their emblem.

She has worn that brooch on many previous occasions, usually on events that are associated with children, especially Girlguiding. For instance, in this picture she wears the brooch to present girls and young women with their Queen's Guide Awards Brooches (picture from September 7 2004).

Thanks, Artemisia - the logo is different here in the states so I did not recognize it. It's a lovely symbol.

Molly2101 10-10-2012 05:12 PM

I love Sophie's ensemble, especally her black heels. I think this is one of the red dresses she wore to Canada, it is beautiful and looks good paired with the black blazer. I like her longer hair and pony tail now, it suits her.

I like her Girl Guiding Brooch, and it makes me happy that I was a girl guide. Shame I wasn't still young and in the Guides. Perhaps I could have met Sophie! You can see in the the images there are Rainbows, Brownies and a Girl Guides, which is a part of the Girl Guding Society for younger members aged 7-10. The youngest members are call Rainbows, who are aged 4-7 (5-7 in England, Scotland and Wales). I LOVED being a Rainbow, I remember it well and my little blue pinafore, though I think the uniform has changed since.

Daria_S 10-10-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artemisia

- Complete outfit
- Close up 1
- Close up 2

A very lively and elegant look for the Countess. I love seeing her in bright jewel tones, and her hair looks great longer.

IloveCP 10-10-2012 09:43 PM

Great look on Sophie! Love the red dress.

bertie5252003 10-11-2012 01:31 AM

Lovely and her hair is growing really quickly and I love that she tying it back Kate take note. IMO

NoorMeansLight 10-11-2012 01:06 PM

I love the whole outfit, too. Red is her colour!

Ukroyalist 10-15-2012 06:34 PM

It's wool week and who better to launch but HRH The Countess of Wessex

Paul Smith dress (thanks to Sophie Style x)

Pic

Duke-of-Earl 10-15-2012 06:44 PM

HRH is looking great!

Daria_S 10-15-2012 07:22 PM

Very nice and balanced look for Sophie.

DCVO 10-15-2012 09:39 PM

Lovely, except for the sheen on the stockings. If they were matte I'd adore the look.

bertie5252003 10-16-2012 02:35 AM

She looks great I see what you are saying about the tight DCVO but in this case I like them it lifts the outfit but generally I thinl matte is better.

IloveCP 10-19-2012 10:29 PM

Sophie at the wedding reception:

Full View

The dress is beautiful but, I don't like the color on her. Not very flattering.

dbarn67 10-19-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IloveCP (Post 1473797)

Full View

Finally, I've been looking all day for a picture of Sophie. She looks lovely thought wouldn't say drab is her color.

Daria_S 10-19-2012 11:45 PM

Sophie looks absolutely breathtaking!

casualfan 10-20-2012 02:20 AM

That one photo is not going to be enough for me because the lighting of a hallway just doesn't cut it. I will say that the dress looks very flattering on her, and I think the color looks sophisticated and very 'Sophie.' well done!

Lumutqueen 10-20-2012 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IloveCP

Full View

That is a seriously breathtaking dress. Sophie looks amazing!

bertie5252003 10-20-2012 03:15 AM

I love the colour I love the jewels but i have to say I don't like the skirt ...

Iluvbertie 10-20-2012 03:29 AM

I can't think of anything that I like about that dress - colour is awful, style is ghastly, the whole thing is simply hideous.

However it is no worse then the rest of the appaling dresses that were worn for this function. It would have to be the worst collection of royal ladies in one place at one time I have seen I think forever.

I don't think there was a single lady there who looked good.

MagMil 10-20-2012 04:03 AM

Sophie looks stunning -> well done Countess :clap::smile:

Molly2101 10-20-2012 04:08 AM

I do wish she had chosen a different colour, the dark colour does not reallly suit her. She does however get top marks simply because she is smiling, haha!

Elly C 10-20-2012 04:22 AM

The close up pic of Sophie sat at the banquet suggests the gown is a lighter, more flattering shade. I would like to see a further full view of the gown as the one we have so far probably doesn't show it at its best- we need a still shot. I think Sophie looks very good in off shoulder gowns. I was just looking at a few shots of her at previous tiara events from a couple of years back and boy has she raised her game.

Lumutqueen 10-20-2012 05:18 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Luxembourg Wedding -
These are my own screen caps, better pictures letter!

First good picture - https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/...hoto/154438108

Hat - https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/...hoto/154438098

MagMil 10-20-2012 05:33 AM

:previous:
Both look amazing :smile: especially Sophie :flowers:

Molly2101 10-20-2012 05:34 AM

I love this dress, the 50's style is beautiful and her shoes are sexy.

Daria_S 10-20-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumutqueen
Luxembourg Wedding -
These are my own screen caps, better pictures letter!

First good picture - https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/...hoto/154438108

Hat - https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/...hoto/154438098

I love this look on Sophie! The hat is definitely unusual, but it looks great with the dress.

sophie25 10-20-2012 07:27 AM

That dress is horrible and so is the hat, what is that horse print all about?

zarat 10-20-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Full View

I completely agree-another color would make a great difference for Sophie . This one is boring, dull and unflattering.

dbarn67 10-20-2012 07:47 AM

I like this dress from the church ceremon in Luxembourg. Fantastic joie de vive to the whole look!

https://i48.tinypic.com/1zx8av8.jpg

https://i49.tinypic.com/2dt7gq9.jpg

Mirabel 10-20-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molly2101 (Post 1473928)
I do wish she had chosen a different colour, the dark colour does not reallly suit her. She does however get top marks simply because she is smiling, haha!

The dress is a nice contrast to all those glittering ones, imo.
It may seem a bit drab but at least it doesn't compete with the jewels.

NoorMeansLight 10-20-2012 09:19 AM

Huge disappointment today. This dress is so retro and even makes her look underdressed for such an important wedding. I'm not too fond of the weird fascinator either. :ermm:

kathl29 10-20-2012 09:25 AM

I like this dress but not sure it was the best choice for a wedding. It would have been perfect for a different occasion.

fandesacs2003 10-20-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbarn67
I like this dress from the church ceremon in Luxembourg. Fantastic joie de vive to the whole look!

Agree. She is fantastic, the best Sophie ever. Who is the designer?
Mary has a similar one. This dress.a very Dior new look, reminds me the dress worn by then Grace Kelly when she first met Rainier!

cmbruno 10-20-2012 09:45 AM

I liked very much Sophie's dress at the wedding reception.
The print on the dress wore at the church ceremony looked like toile de jouy, so not very appropriate for a wedding. But the dress is beautiful and would have looked adorable in another kind of event.

NoorMeansLight 10-20-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Full View

I love the one-shoulder grey gown on Sophie! Great choice!

lol :lol: Fandesacs2003, you just reminded me... Grace Kelly's cabbage rose dress was her least favourite!!! :biggrin::tongue:

Lady Marlboro 10-20-2012 11:13 AM

While I like the style of Sophie's dress for the wedding, I not sure about the horse print. It seems a bit odd. I didn't notice the horses at first. It just seemed to be black splotches until you look at it more closely. Her dress from the evening gala was lovely.

Frelinghighness 10-20-2012 11:17 AM

Sophie's fabulous necklace and tiara borrowed from HM made up for the dress which looked just ok
Agree she looked underdressed for the church. Need to be quite slim to carry off a Dior new look which would have been fine, in a more sumptuous fabric, longer, and no print.
Don't like any kind of black at weddings, old fashioned I guess.

Elly C 10-20-2012 11:58 AM

With such a hat, I don't think she was underdressed! Actually, from the two photos, she seemes to have carried off the look superbly well ( even if it's not to everyone's taste). I agree the print is a little strange, but she seems to have a liking for such fabric, remember her frock for the Monaco Grand prix.

bertie5252003 10-20-2012 12:11 PM

I love the dresson her she looks amazing

AdmirerUS 10-20-2012 12:52 PM

Sophie can enjoy a bit a quirkiness every now an then in her day dresses. I liked that her church wedding dress showed her spunky side balanced by that great hat (my favorite of the day out of all those hats).

I adored her dress last night - soft without being yet another nudeish color. The aquas looked great with that grey-taupe and her coloring. Sophie likes Aqua and I am always happy for her when she wears it. Every girl should have colored stones they dote on!

IloveCP 10-20-2012 01:27 PM

Don't like the print of the dress. That hat is awful!

princess gertrude 10-20-2012 02:42 PM

Don't care for the religious ceremony dress, but love the cut of the reception dress. Maybe not so much the color, but the cut is wonderful.

NoorMeansLight 10-20-2012 02:48 PM

I took a closer look and finally noticed the horses print. Well, I don't mind that actually. In general, I find these lady-like, 50's type of dresses so retro and blah... :yuk: I understand that since she bought it, she wanted to wear it somewhere. She chose the wrong occasion, IMO. I see no real quirkiness or rebellion here, sorry.

Molly2101 10-20-2012 06:26 PM

I love this dress, it is by Emilia Wickstead though apparently it is a bespoke version, as it is different to the variations on Wickstead's side. The sleeves are different, and the front version of Sophie's is different. It is a beautiful design I think, very 1950's. The shape suits Sophie and it makes her waist look REALLY small. Beautiful hat choice, and those Jimmy Choo heels are to die for.

Iluvbertie 10-20-2012 07:37 PM

Once again she looked awful. She normally looks good but at this wedding she was off both days.

AdmirerUS 10-20-2012 08:13 PM

Here is the runway version of the dress, Winter 2012:
London Collections

NGalitzine 10-20-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molly2101 (Post 1474750)
I love this dress, it is by Emilia Wickstead though apparently it is a bespoke version, as it is different to the variations on Wickstead's side. The sleeves are different, and the front version of Sophie's is different. It is a beautiful design I think, very 1950's. The shape suits Sophie and it makes her waist look REALLY small. Beautiful hat choice, and those Jimmy Choo heels are to die for.

I agree. I thought she was a winner both last night and today. Certainly more chic than some of the ladies who are better known as royal fashion plates.

HRHHermione 10-20-2012 11:43 PM

She was actually my favorite today, except for maybe Mary. I though Sophie rocked it- and that silhouette is so flattering to her figure.

And I didn't love her dress last night, but I didn't hate it- and the jewelry was awesome.

CanRoyal 10-21-2012 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbarn67 (Post 1474264)

Not a fan of what Sophie wore in the above pic. The black hat is all wrong for the dress and the print of the dress is all wrong for church.

Edward, on the other hand, looks good - the gloves are a nice touch.

Iluvbertie 10-21-2012 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molly2101 (Post 1474750)
The shape suits Sophie and it makes her waist look REALLY small.

It makes her look very fat. In fact if I didn't know better I would have said she looked about 4 - 5 months pregnant in that dress - hardly making her waist look small but the exact opposite.

casualfan 10-21-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iluvbertie

It makes her look very fat. In fact if I didn't know better I would have said she looked about 4 - 5 months pregnant in that dress - hardly making her waist look small but the exact opposite.

Please remind me never to show you my "fat" pictures.

If you think Sophie looks fat, I despair for how the rest of us look.

EIIR 10-21-2012 02:09 PM

I think Sophie looked good, certainly no worse that what most of the other royal women were wearing. She's got a quirky side which I like so long as it's deployed in small doses (Princess Maxima take note!).

Molly2101 10-21-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by casualfan (Post 1475087)
Please remind me never to show you my "fat" pictures.

If you think Sophie looks fat, I despair for how the rest of us look.

Remind me too! I think Sophie looked well, the dress pulled her in at the waist (she was no doubt wearing excellent undergarments).

That is a slimmer waist than a lot of people her age. Sophie has obviously lost a lot of weight recently, and of course good underwear helps "nip" you in the right places. But how you can think she looks pregnant in that picture is beyond me.

Anywho, I also liked the quirky side of the dress. The horses were an odd touch, but it's Sophie all over.

Duke-of-Earl 10-21-2012 02:54 PM

I think the Countess of Wessex looks nice in this dress. She has really come along way in the last couple of years and wears gowns that flatter her figure and doesn't go too overboard with frills and ruffles lol.
I put this look in the win category.

soraya 10-21-2012 03:40 PM

I loved her choice for the gala dinner.She was lovely.
That's really nice to see her in another tiara.She deserve it since she is such a valuable addition to the British royal family
I didn't like the white/black outfit.The print is awful
The pleats around the hips makes her look wider than she actually is.
I nearly thought the dress was made by Nathan because of the pleats placed in the wrong place:biggrin:

Cinderella5x 10-21-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagMil (Post 1473924)
Sophie looks stunning -> well done Countess :clap::smile:

Totally agree, beautiful dress. She looks great.

Quote:

Love the colours and the cut of the dress, although the print is a bit too much for me. The hat looks good with the type of the dress.

Molly2101 10-21-2012 04:34 PM

I have a feeling this hat will make an appearance at the Remembrance Service Balcony.

Daria_S 10-21-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molly2101 (Post 1475166)
I have a feeling this hat will make an appearance at the Remembrance Service Balcony.

I certainly hope we'll see this hat again. It's very unique, and looks nice on Sophie.

HMQueenElizabethII 10-21-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molly2101 (Post 1475166)

I indeed have the same thought as well, just like the one she wore at Prince Albert's wedding last year and made it to the Remembrance Sunday.

QueenElizabeth 10-22-2012 07:45 AM

I think the Countess of Wessex looked better last year with Prince Albert's Wedding. But what disturbs me a bit with the Countess (and I really love love love her! - I have seen her from very close angle about 5 times now at Royal Ascot in the Enclosure; and she is a beauty. The comparison Diana/Sopie: I think Sophie looks best (said as a man) ) , but what disturbs me is her choice of hats. The diagonal structured hats are a bit in the style 'Oh no again!' I think that the Countess was beautifully dressed in the icy blue dress with hat on day 1 or 2 of 2012 Royal Ascot. With a hat with a wider brim, ... And when she opts for wider brims, then often an embellishment goes in under the brim and comes back again on the top, which I don't like either; so perhaps for hats other choices. I don't think that this hat is OK for Remembrance Sunday, as I didn't like her last year for Remembrance Sunday. The hat was OK for Monaco, not for Whitehall.

fandesacs2003 10-22-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iluvbertie (Post 1474858)

FAT!!! Oh my God, NO! Of course Sophie is not skinny, but she has a nice figure, for he age and the maternities she had! She is a normal woman.

BTW who is the designed of the dress Sophie wore at the religious wedding ???? I LOVE it!!!!

dbarn67 10-22-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 (Post 1475427)
FAT!!! Oh my God, NO! Of course Sophie is not skinny, but she has a nice figure, for he age and the maternities she had! She is a normal woman.

BTW who is the designed of the dress Sophie wore at the religious wedding ???? I LOVE it!!!!

Emilia Wickstead

Style guru 10-22-2012 12:38 PM

Something about her (look?) makes me yawn. Can't put my finger on what exactly.

roseroyal 10-22-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Simply stunning!

EIIR 10-22-2012 04:46 PM

Sophie's hats have almost become her trademark. I'd be disappointed if she chose to go for dull hats such as those worn by Mary of Denmark. Seeing Sophie in a boring hat would be like the Queen without a brooch and a string of pearls.

Baroness of Books 10-22-2012 05:24 PM

It's almost de rigueur for Sophie to wear these bizarre (in my eyes) fascinators, an accessory I still can't wrap my head around. I like the combo of black and white, always elegant, but simply don't like the print. I think a solid would have better flattered and showcased the style of the dress. And by no means is she heavy looking, but has a stunning figure, such a healthy appearance next to some of the waif-like figures you see in royal circles.

sunshine2012 10-22-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iluvbertie (Post 1474858)

what?:ohmy: i actually thought about how it made her waist appear unusually tiny.. and though i am not a fan of the print, i thought the effect was rather remarkable

Ukroyalist 11-03-2012 04:09 AM

HRH The Countess of Wessex in Aldershot yesterday. Purrfect in purple!

https://happyandglorious.net/2012/11/...wessex-awards/

https://happyandglorious.files.wordpr.../155266334.jpg

Duke-of-Earl 11-03-2012 04:25 AM

A credit to the BRF. The Countess of Wessex gives Charles and William a reliable 'go to' person along with her husband. I think the 'core group' including C&C, W&C and Sophie and Edward. BTW, how gorgeous does HRH look in these photos?

Daria_S 11-03-2012 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ukroyalist

https://happyandglorious.net/2012/11/...wessex-awards/

Sophie looks fabulous. The hat adds some flair, and I love the shade of purple. And how sweet is she with the little girl? That picture melts my heart.

AdmirerUS 11-03-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daria_S (Post 1479796)
Sophie looks fabulous. The hat adds some flair, and I love the shade of purple. And how sweet is she with the little girl? That picture melts my heart.

I just adore Sophie's sprinkling of freckles! They show up well in these photos. So CUTE!

HereditaryPrincess 11-03-2012 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ukroyalist (Post 1479735)

Countess of Wessex Awards « Happy and Glorious!

What lovely pictures! I really like the colour of Sophie's dress!

roseroyal 11-03-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ukroyalist (Post 1479735)

Countess of Wessex Awards « Happy and Glorious!

Love the whole ensemble from hat to shoes.
Sophie is just precious with the little ones- never tire of that.:wub:
@ Daria- the COW needs to attend opening night of that play so she and RH can talk......:biggrin:

COUNTESS 11-03-2012 03:07 PM

Sorry, I hate the hat and the jacket. She has done much better.

Molly2101 11-13-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdmirerUS (Post 1479809)
I just adore Sophie's sprinkling of freckles! They show up well in these photos. So CUTE!

I agree, her freckles are really cute as are her dimples.

roseroyal 11-15-2012 02:54 PM

Love Sophie's outfit today:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

bertie5252003 11-15-2012 11:49 PM

Love what I can see of the skirt ... She really looks amazing and am looking foprward to Malta and her outfits there

iceflower 12-26-2012 03:14 AM

The Countess of Wessex with a two-coloured coat at the Christmas service yesterday, December 25:

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

martina 12-26-2012 05:50 AM

I like the hat but that coat doesn´t look very well on her. She has better pieces in her wardrobe

MARG 12-26-2012 06:29 AM

I like the coat but that Fascinator belongs at a cocktail party not perched a atop the head of somebody dressed for December outdoors hike to church!

Marika86 12-26-2012 08:04 AM

The shoes are from L.K. Bennett

Daria_S 12-26-2012 11:07 AM

I don't care for the look at all. The coat would have looked a lot nicer if it were one color and one material. The fascinator reminds me of something one would put on one's coffee table for deciration. In simple words, this is a miss.

Molly2101 12-26-2012 11:10 AM

I love her new shoes, but I have to admit I am not a fan of the coat. If it was one block colour perhaps it would have been nicer, but the line separating the two colours is not in a great position, thus making her look bustier. Her fascinator is odd but it's festive, and so very Sophie, so I quite like it.

Her hair looks like it has been dyed again as it looks very blonde. I cannot imagine Sophie with any other hair colour!

IloveCP 12-26-2012 11:50 AM

Don't like the color combination of the coat.

Baroness of Books 12-26-2012 12:45 PM

I don't like the bicolor coat, either; Sophie looks split in half (or, I should say, 3/4s!).

MagMil 12-26-2012 04:41 PM

Great combination ... perfect outfit :flowers:

bertie5252003 12-27-2012 12:57 AM

I love it she looks just beautiful IMO