The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 4: May 2012 - September 2012 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/the-countess-of-wessexs-fashion-and-style-part-4-may-2012-september-2012-a-33075.html)

iceflower 05-19-2012 04:48 PM

The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 4: May 2012 - September 2012

Welcome to Part 4 of the thread for the Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Countess of Wessex's Fashion & Style, Part 3: June 2011 - May 2012 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

∑ Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
∑ No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
∑ It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
∑ We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
∑ Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
∑ Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
∑ Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

CanRoyal 05-19-2012 05:07 PM

I do like Sophie's coat in the photo shown below.

However, I like the hat only because it's not a satellite dish.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower

IloveCP 05-19-2012 07:14 PM

I love the coat! It's so chic and elegant. However the hat is awful!

Noble Consort Ming 05-19-2012 07:17 PM

I'm sorry to say I hate everything about that look. I could almost deal with the hat but the coat is horrible. I don't like the shape, the giant collar, or the dark buttons. It might be one of the worst things I've seen her wear.

Baroness of Books 05-19-2012 07:18 PM

I know what the hat reminds me of now! A modified version of a curling stone:

https://www.awwdip.com/wp-content/upl...curling-1.jpeg

PrincessApple 05-19-2012 09:52 PM

I like the coat, it was very elegant and understated. Yet something about this look is not right for me - I think it is the hat, hair, and watch. But the earrings are lovely.

Grandduchess24 05-19-2012 09:56 PM

The countess of wessex's hat does remind you of a curling stone but I think Sophie looks nice.

iceflower 05-22-2012 10:05 AM

The Countess of Wessex at the Chelsea Flower Show in London on May 21, wearing a dress with an
interesting print - a huge flower print I would say:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Close up **

MagMil 05-22-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1417011)

The Countess of Wessex at the Chelsea Flower Show in London on May 21, wearing a dress with an
interesting print - a huge flower print I would say:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Close up **

:previous:
Sophie looks great, the dress is beautiful :smile:
This dress I think first time she was wearing on diamond jubilee's trip this year :smile:

Artemisia 05-22-2012 10:13 AM

Sophie has worn that dress during the Caribbean tour.
I have to admit it has never been one of my favourites; the print is too busy.

Baroness of Books 05-22-2012 10:15 AM

I agree; the print is too busy. If it were short-sleeved, it might have looked better but it's somewhat overwhelming.

Molly2101 05-22-2012 05:59 PM

I agree that the print is a bit too busy, but Sophie still looked great. She was paricularly glowing at the Flower Show, and it was lovely to see another flower named after her. What an honour.

I love her updo AND I am glad she was not wearing her nude pumps.

IloveCP 05-22-2012 07:37 PM

I hate the print, too much for me.

Daria_S 05-22-2012 09:00 PM

The print is a bit much, so I'm not fond of the dress.

Mermaid1962 05-22-2012 09:03 PM

I don't like the print of the dress, I don't like the shape. I think that it overwhelms Sophie's delicate good looks.

sheikah deena 05-22-2012 09:27 PM

I Think Countess Sophie Looks Nice , and The Dress Looks Nice On her .

iceflower 05-24-2012 03:13 AM

The Countess of Wessex at the Royal Academy of Arts in London on May 23, 2012.

The colour of the dress looks great on her!

** Full view ** Upper part **

MagMil 05-24-2012 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1418304)

The color and the dress suit to her very good.Great outfit, she looks really beautiful:smile:

dazzling 05-24-2012 04:45 AM

Quote:

Great color and I do like how she is trying new styles lately but I am no fan of the top part of the dress.

MARG 05-24-2012 05:23 AM

:previous: I'm not keen on either of the last two outfits but I love the hair. She has become really adept at ringing the changes and at least it is never boring. :flowers:

Artemisia 05-24-2012 09:44 AM

Sophie looks very elegant.
Absolutely love the colour of the dress and it's a nice fit. However, the top part bothers me a bit. Great shoes and hairstyle!

Baroness of Books 05-24-2012 12:48 PM

Beautiful fuschia shade on Sophie and great fit, but the top is just too bare for my taste. I think a short jacket over the dress would have looked good. I wish she wore a dressier watch than the sporty white band, but the shoes and hair are fabulous!

zarat 05-24-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

She looks amazing! Perfect body shape, incredible dress' color and genuine smile... These are 3 winning factors for Countess....

SLV 05-24-2012 01:09 PM

Very elegant!

Molly2101 05-24-2012 05:33 PM

I want her shoes so badly. She has worn them several times and everytime I see them I think, "I need them in my life." I LOVE the colour of her dress, Sophie looks so stunning. Love the hairstyle and her big smile.

Regarding her watch, it may look white and sporty but I think it is one of the new Chanel watches, which aren't cheap. It may look cheap but it sure as heck isn't!

IloveCP 05-24-2012 06:32 PM

So glad she tried on this color, it's goregous! However, I don't like design of the dress.

Noble Consort Ming 05-24-2012 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IloveCP (Post 1418698)
So glad she tried on this color, it's goregous! However, I don't like design of the dress.

I'm the opposite. I like the cut of the dress but not the color. I still think the whole look is nice and a very bold choice.

Artemisia 05-25-2012 05:13 PM

Sophie attended the annual Amber Fashion Show and Charity Auction in Monaco today wearing a lovely silver dress she had worn on several occasions before, including during the Caribbean Tour.
- Complete outfit 1
- Complete outfit 2
- Side view

She looks beautiful! I like the dress, the shoes, the hairstyle - everything.
Courtesy of LadyFinn who originally posted the pictures in the 70th Grand Prix de Monaco thread.

NGalitzine 05-25-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artemisia (Post 1419223)
Sophie attended the annual Amber Fashion Show and Charity Auction in Monaco today wearing a lovely silver dress she had worn on several occasions before, including during the Caribbean Tour.
- Full outfit 1
- Full outfit 2
- Side view

Nice. I just noticed how large Camilla de Bourbon's head is compared to the rest of her body in that pic where she is leaning into Sophie.

Molly2101 05-25-2012 05:21 PM

Sophie looks stunning, I love the dress, the style and colour. I love her hair style. Royal wedding handbag!

Back view of Sophie's hair: Hairstyle. I love it.

MagMil 05-25-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

- Complete outfit 1
- Complete outfit 2
- Side view

Courtesy of LadyFinn who originally posted the pictures in the 70th Grand Prix de Monaco thread.

Sophie looks absolutely stunning, PERFECT :rose: All is beautiful the dress, the shoes and particularly the hairstyle :rose: She looks much younger :clap:

Noble Consort Ming 05-25-2012 06:39 PM

Dress wise she's been wearing some very 'young' looks lately. I think it's great.

IloveCP 05-25-2012 07:25 PM

She looks very beautiful! I also love her shoes and her hairstyle.

Daria_S 05-26-2012 01:00 AM

Sophie looks so elegant and sophisticated. Love the hair.

EIIR 05-26-2012 09:48 AM

I must say Sophie is the most beautiful woman there. You would never in a million years think Sophie has 13 years on Charlene. Even with all Charlene's 'help' Sophie looks no older that her. Well done Sophie.

Noble Consort Ming 05-26-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EIIR (Post 1419472)
I must say Sophie is the most beautiful woman there. You would never in a million years think Sophie has 13 years on Charlene. Even with all Charlene's 'help' Sophie looks no older that her. Well done Sophie.

I can only assume what you mean by Charlene's 'help' but who is to say that Sophie hasn't had some 'help' too.

bertie5252003 05-26-2012 01:50 PM

That is a really different colour on her and she looks summery and light and fresh love her toe polish also something have not seen her do ... I totally love black... and the shoes are stunning and her hair is so different she has done it again.

Artemisia 05-26-2012 02:00 PM

It's a recycled look; she has worn the dress on several occasions this year alone, including the Caribbean Tour. Because we didn't have better pictures at the time, I rather disliked the dress; it appeared to be ill-fitting. However, Sophie showed just how glorious it can look, especially with a nice updo.

Baroness of Books 05-26-2012 02:06 PM

I thought I saw that dress before and recall that I didn't like it because of that deep hem that looks like dust ruffle on a bed. Sophie didn't look good in it that day, either. It looks better on this occasion; I do like the color and fabric, as well as her beautiful hairstyle. Thanks, Artemisia.

Molly2101 05-26-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bertie5252003 (Post 1419527)
That is a really different colour on her and she looks summery and light and fresh love her toe polish also something have not seen her do ... I totally love black... and the shoes are stunning and her hair is so different she has done it again.

I liked the nail polish, though the reason we rarely see it on Sophie is because at most British Royal events, closed toes and tights are protocol.

I agree that Sophie looks so good considering she is nearing 50, particularly good next to Charlene considering the age gap. I doubt Sophie has had "help" (as we are all putting it), I would be shocked if she has done, but if she has then why not? She the money, and if she has had help, it has not made her look "shocked" or given her hideous lips. I think perhaps Sophie looks good for her age because she has money and expensive clothes. It's amazing what a hefty price tag on a dress can do for a woman! I am not saying that to be rude towards Sophie; she is my favourite Royal. I am just saying money can do wonders for some people.

Mermaid1962 05-26-2012 06:25 PM

Yes, and she can afford the best in facial treatments, hair treatments and cosmetics. She'd still be beautiful, though, even without all that. :flowers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molly2101 (Post 1419592)
I think perhaps Sophie looks good for her age because she has money and expensive clothes. It's amazing what a hefty price tag on a dress can do for a woman! I am not saying that to be rude towards Sophie; she is my favourite Royal. I am just saying money can do wonders for some people.

Baroness of Books 05-26-2012 06:33 PM

I remember how attractive Sophie was when she first married Edward and living as a royal has obviously given her the polish and means to enhance her natural good looks to a higher level. But this can be said of any lady who has married into royalty, I have no doubt.

Mermaid1962 05-26-2012 06:37 PM

Yes, I agree. And yet, it seems to be fairly recently that Sophie has really "pulled out all the stops." The shape of her body even seems to have changed. I remember her as being more "pear-shaped." Her recent hairstyles have really flattered her face shape as well. As you mentioned, she was very attractive when she married Prince Edward, but she's become very glam in the last few years.:flowers:

Baroness of Books 05-26-2012 06:44 PM

And when you're naturally attractive to start, it makes the glam process much easier!:smile: I think I also read that Sophie works with a personal trainer, hence the svelter figure and change in body shape no doubt. And I also read somewhere that the impetus for these recent changes was because of the fashionable younger royal ladies, especially when the high-profile Kate entered the royal family. I guess Sophie felt she had to step up her game to be on an even par with the others. But she very wisely dresses her age without trying to wear styles that are too young for her and can age her.

Frelinghighness 05-26-2012 09:05 PM

I think that silver dress is a real disaster. It really depends on which picture you look at. The three that were posted in this thread were very flattering, the Caribbean shot mimicked the others I've seen of it on other websites. Curtains, dust ruffles, you name it. And, no matter how well she looks for her age, she's no Michele Obama, sleeveless is unflattering unless you know how to pose or have been pumping iron...
Great hairdo

roseroyal 05-26-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Quote:

- Complete outfit 1
- Complete outfit 2
- Side view

Love these 2 looks!
1st dress- Love the color! And the daring desigin! A little OT, and no offence meant, but I wonder what Prince Phillip would say!:lol:;)
2nd dress- The elegance, reminds me of Cinderella!
Both- The stunning smile, that lights up any room Sophie enters! Her best feature!;)

Daria_S 05-26-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roseroyal (Post 1419692)
Love these 2 looks!
1st dress- Love the color! And the daring desigin! A little OT, and no offence meant, but I wonder whiat Prince Phillip would say!:lol:;)
2nd dress- The elegance, reminds me of Cinderella!
Both- The stunning smile, that lights up any room Sophie enters! Her best feature!;)

Oh, I can only imagine what he could have said :rofl: :biggrin:.

iceflower 05-27-2012 04:30 PM

The Countess of Wessex at the Grand Prix in Monaco today, May 27, wearing a nice dress:

** Full view **

Mermaid1962 05-27-2012 04:36 PM

Nice that she could be more informal for this occasion. The dress looks like it was probably cool and comfortable on a hot day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1419998)

The Countess of Wessex at the Grand Prix in Monaco today, May 27, wearing a nice dress:

** Full view **

Molly2101 05-27-2012 05:47 PM

I do quite like this dress, it looked nice when Sophie was in the Caribbean. Sophie has been looking great lately, I am glad this is continuing. :D

IloveCP 05-27-2012 07:21 PM

Hate the print of the dress and the shoes.

Baroness of Books 05-27-2012 07:24 PM

I dislike it, too, makes her look very matronly in that style and pattern. The shoes are just OK.

Daria_S 05-27-2012 08:26 PM

Meh. Not too crazy about this look.

iceflower 05-28-2012 02:52 AM

Sophie also attended the Grand Prix Gala dinner yesterday evening, May 27, lookig great in a pale pink evening dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Noble Consort Ming 05-28-2012 09:33 AM

^ I love the style of the dress but would have preferred a darker color for evening. Still, much better than what she wore earlier in the day.

roseroyal 05-28-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1420168)

Sophie also attended the Grand Prix Gala dinner yesterday evening, May 27, lookig great in a pale pink evening dress:

Love it! Sophie looks stunning!

Artemisia 05-28-2012 10:29 AM

Beautiful dress, but the upper part somewhat lacks support in certain areas.

roseroyal 05-28-2012 10:46 AM

I see what you mean-;) :ermm:
Looks like it could use an iron too!:lol:
Still a lovely dress, and Sophie's smile is as radiant as ever!

MagMil 05-28-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Sophie looks stunning :flowers:
Lovely soft pink dress and gorgeous smile and hairstyle :smile::smile:
pic1 pic2

Tyger 05-28-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Very nice. As some one noted she is 'pouring out' a bit :tongue: but hey! what a delight to see a womanly figure without apology! Yes!

bertie5252003 05-28-2012 01:00 PM

The dress at the Grand Prix day event is horrible the evening is lovely the colour is very glamorous on her and her hair with slight waves is also nice.

sheikah deena 05-28-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1419998)

** Full view **

Nice Pic , But I Donít Like her Outfit , Thanx for Posting :flowers:

Quote:

She Looks So Beautiful here , The Dress Nice & Suits her well , The Color Nice & Looks Nice On Sophie too , Thank you for Posting :flowers:

Daria_S 05-28-2012 03:26 PM

Sophie looks very radiant in that pink dress. I love her smile.

EllieCat 05-28-2012 03:53 PM

sophie looks lovely in the pink evening dress; her hair is fantastic and so is her necklace. These last couple of years have seen her wear such a lot more colour; i recall when all she used to wear was gray... but colour is so much more flattering on her.

Shelo 05-28-2012 04:40 PM

As my son would say, WOWZAH! It seems Sophie's makeover/style change over the past two years continues. While the pink evening gown isn't exactly to my taste (but fitting for the more glamorous Monaco crowd), she looks fantastic. I can't wait to see what she wears this weekend.

Baroness of Books 05-28-2012 04:45 PM

Sophie looks sensational, but she did need some better support in the upper area. She just continues to amaze us with her glamorous appearances lately.

IloveCP 05-28-2012 06:34 PM

Although not very flattering in the upper part, I think the dress is stunning.

XeniaCasaraghi 05-29-2012 07:17 PM

The dress is a great color and it actually fits Sophie very well. I don't recall how old she is but I know she is about in her mid 40's yet she really looks great in a dress that I could see at a high school prom. I do concur with those who feel she could have used a little more support in the bra area; it's not too bad, but if there was more support it would have been a perfect 10.

Breffney 06-01-2012 01:14 PM

I wasn't mad about what Sophie wore to the Grand Prix race. I did like her gown for the gala ball but I agree with has been said about her needing more support in the upper region.

lbusby 06-01-2012 04:09 PM

Has anyone found pictures of the Countess of Wessex from the garden party at Buckingham Palace this past Tuesday? I saw this picture -> https://bit.ly/JzrLt9 over at the MyRoyals blog, and in the bottom right, that's definitely the Countess of Wessex. I know she's worn that outfit once or twice, and it looks like the hat she wore to Zara and Mike Tindall's wedding. But I can't seem to find any pictures of her from the front. Maybe there aren't any? Does anyone know?

dazzling 06-02-2012 11:07 AM

June 2, 2012 - In a soft printed dress matched with a fitted jacket and a hat attending the Epsom Derby race.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Al_bina 06-02-2012 11:11 AM

Countess' of Wessex ensemble is lovely. I liked the hat.

MagMil 06-02-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 1423786)
June 2, 2012 - In a soft printed dress matched with a fitted jacket and a hat attending the Epsom Derby race.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Sophie looks amazing :smile:Great outfit and gorgeous hat :flowers:
without watermarks
https://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...0P6Wn/610x.jpg
https://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...tG6Ug/x610.jpg

Marika86 06-02-2012 01:09 PM

Countess Sophie looks really elegant. Lovely outfit and nice hat

Close up

bertie5252003 06-02-2012 01:37 PM

Totally beautiful hat the outfit is great but the hat is the best IMO

Breffney 06-02-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbusby (Post 1423405)
Has anyone found pictures of the Countess of Wessex from the garden party at Buckingham Palace this past Tuesday? I saw this picture -> https://bit.ly/JzrLt9 over at the MyRoyals blog, and in the bottom right, that's definitely the Countess of Wessex. I know she's worn that outfit once or twice, and it looks like the hat she wore to Zara and Mike Tindall's wedding. But I can't seem to find any pictures of her from the front. Maybe there aren't any? Does anyone know?

The outfit looks gorgeous from behind. Love her hair too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagMil (Post 1423847)
Sophie looks amazing :smile:Great outfit and gorgeous hat :flowers:
without watermarks
https://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...0P6Wn/610x.jpg
https://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...tG6Ug/x610.jpg

Beautifully stylish. ! I love it. The hat is pure class. ! :flowers:

MagMil 06-02-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breffney (Post 1423937)
The outfit looks gorgeous from behind. Love her hair too.

Here is from front view https://paimages.co.uk/prvw/2.13657510.jpg :smile:

Breffney 06-02-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagMil (Post 1423940)

You're a star, MagMil. :flowers: It is a most unusual outfit. Love it.

Al_bina 06-02-2012 03:35 PM

Thanks for the photo of Sophie's outfit for the Buckingham Garden party!
In my opinion, she was the best-dressed royal lady. The dress with a jacket(?) were well-fitted. A whimsical hat was somewhat reminiscent of a delicate ikebana arrangement and enlivened a classic ensemble.

Frelinghighness 06-02-2012 05:23 PM

Simply perfection for Derby Day. Great color, fit, style for hat and feminine hat.

IloveCP 06-02-2012 05:42 PM

She looks very lovely! I love her hat!

princess gertrude 06-02-2012 05:44 PM

The derby outfit is nice but I would have preferred the hat to be smaller. I think it overwhelms her a bit. The color is very nice on her and the cut is good.

Daria_S 06-02-2012 08:54 PM

I love the grey ensemble Sophie chose to wear to the Epson Derby. It's stylish, understated and elegant. Her hat is to die for.

COUNTESS 06-02-2012 09:04 PM

She looks great. They all do.

AdmirerUS 06-02-2012 10:37 PM

Sophie has a lovely, calm and pretty smile - it is very welcoming and I think makes her look good in most hats. She has great taste in hats to boot, so I always wait to see how she will look!

Baroness of Books 06-02-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princess gertrude (Post 1424018)
The derby outfit is nice but I would have preferred the hat to be smaller. I think it overwhelms her a bit. The color is very nice on her and the cut is good.

I agree; I like the shape of the hat but if it were on a smaller scale it would have overwhelmed her less. Sometimes I feel that these flamboyant hats wear Sophie rather than the reverse.

PrincessApple 06-03-2012 02:07 AM

Sophie looked beautiful at the races! Her outfit was very feminine and elegant. However a slightly smaller hat would not have hurt ;).

lbusby 06-03-2012 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagMil (Post 1423940)

thank you!!

iceflower 06-03-2012 04:04 PM

The Countess of Wessex at the Diamond Jubilee Thames River Pageant on June 3, 2012 in London,
looking good in a red coat and a dress:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Lumutqueen 06-03-2012 04:12 PM

Is the dress yellowy with a pattern on? I don't think it goes with the coat much.

Breffney 06-03-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1424789)

The Countess of Wessex at the Diamond Jubilee Thames River Pageant on June 3, 2012 in London,
looking good in a red coat and a dress:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Lovely colour combination. Again a really cute hat. Adore her hair.

The material of the coat looks quite light.
The editor of Majesty Magazine tweeted that, as the boat he was on drew up along side the one Sophie was on, she told him that she was freezing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumutqueen (Post 1424796)
Is the dress yellowy with a pattern on? I don't think it goes with the coat much.

I wish we could see the dress properly. The coat seems to be picking up on the rusty colour (is it rusty) that is in the dress. ?

Baroness of Books 06-03-2012 04:14 PM

Pretty color, but I thought it looked more like a raincoat.

Daria_S 06-03-2012 04:18 PM

I love the red coat, but don't care for the print of the dress underneath it. Her hat is lovely. Not overwhelming. I bet she was freezing. It looked like it was about 10 degrees Celsius in London, and add the rain and wind as well as being on the water, and you will feel like an ice cube. Brrrr (though I do love me some good chilly weather, but when I'm able to dress accordingly and not be on the water while it's windy and wet).

Breffney 06-03-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baroness of Books (Post 1424798)
Pretty color, but I thought it looked more like a raincoat.

Yes, that was my first thought too.

Molly2101 06-03-2012 04:27 PM

Poor Sophie being cold. You'd think they would have provided layers for them, or a man could have lent a coat! I do like her dress, it looks like the french print one. That eed coat is an old one, but it does look like a rain coat. Love her hair and pillbox hat.

Lumutqueen 06-03-2012 04:31 PM

For a full picture of the dress, scroll down to the bottom of this article. If she was cold, which if you looked at the weather you knew you would be, she should have worn more than a flimsy dress, cardigan and coat.

HRHHermione 06-03-2012 04:37 PM

The dress appears to be a repeat of the dress she wore in Monaco very recently- the one with the French theme.

Artemisia 06-03-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRHHermione (Post 1424825)
The dress appears to be a repeat of the dress she wore in Monaco very recently- the one with the French theme.

She did.
Here is Sophie with Prince Albert, wearing the same dress.

Breffney 06-03-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumutqueen (Post 1424817)
For a full picture of the dress, scroll down to the bottom of this article. If she was cold, which if you looked at the weather you knew you would be, she should have worn more than a flimsy dress, cardigan and coat.

You are good. ! A great picture of the dress. I see that she carried her cardigan ... in the beginning. :whistling:

Incidentally, what an amazing set of images. :flowers:

Princess Peach 06-03-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRHHermione (Post 1424825)

I thought the French theme was the oddest choice for this occasion. :ermm:
If she wanted to repeat a dress, surely there was another possibility in the wardrobe.