The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f219/)
-   -   Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 1: October 2002 - April 2005 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f219/infanta-cristina-and-family-current-events-part-1-october-2002-april-2005-a-33.html)

samitude 10-01-2002 07:09 PM

Infanta Cristina and Family, Current Events Part 1: October 2002 - April 2005

Aren't these boys adorable? Pablo has grown up so much since Miguel's baptism. I'm also glad to see a recent photo of Miguel. Juan looks like a miniature Inaki and Pablo looks like a miniature Cristina. Miguel looks a little like Sofia! :)

Alexandria 04-13-2003 12:42 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Some recent pictures of the family at a handball game from IBL.

More from IBL.

Also from IBL, an older pic of the family at a handball game.

More from IBL. On a sailing trip with the rest of the Spanish royals.

From IBL. Shortly before Miguel was born.

From IBL: First day of school ever for Pablo and a new school year for Juanito.

I may have figured out how to post pictures this morning, but I can't seem to figure out how to post more than one picture in each post.

Anyhow, check out how big Pablo's backpack looks like on his little back!

Also from IBL.

From IBL: The family on a skiing trip this past winter. Felipe was also there with Cristina and Inaki.

From www.alloverpress.com.

I love the grin on little Juanito's face in this picture!

From IBL: The whole family out for a walk. We haven't seen too much of little Miguel since the photo op at his birth and his baptism.

Alexandria 04-13-2003 01:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
From IBL: A closer shot of Miguel.

From IBL: Juanito and Pablo.

Alexandria 05-10-2003 06:19 PM

10 Attachment(s)
www.casareal.es

www.polfoto.dk - Cristina and her youngest son Miguel. Hard to believe he's a year old already!

www.polfoto.dk - Cristina and her youngest son Miguel.

www.polfoto.dk - Cristina and her youngest son Miguel.

www.ibl.se - The Royal Family participated at the Ermenegildo Zegna Sailing Trophy, that took place at the docks of the Royal Nautical Club of Barcelona.

Alexandria 05-14-2003 08:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
www.rexfeatures.com - The Royal Family participated at the Ermenegildo Zegna Sailing Trophy, that took place at the docks of the Royal Nautical Club of Barcelona.

Little Pablo, Infanta Cristina's second son.

www.rexfeatures.com - www.rexfeatures.com - The Royal Family participated at the Ermenegildo Zegna Sailing Trophy, that took place at the docks of the Royal Nautical Club of Barcelona.

And Infanta Cristina's youngest son, Miguel.

thissal 05-14-2003 08:43 PM

The youngest son, Miguel, is just too cute. He looks like he's forming an early opinion about paparazzi. :lol:

Alexandria 06-07-2003 11:11 PM

10 Attachment(s)
www.casareal.es - Cristina is usually very down-to-earth and sporty in her fashion sense. But every once in a while she gets dolled up and looks great. Case in point.

www.casareal.es

www.ibl.se - From Inaki's "retirement" from his handball team ceremony.

www.casareal.es

www.alloverpress.com - Pregnant but with Juanito or with Pablo, I'm not certain.

www.ibl.se - Pregnant with Juanito.

www.casareal.es - Pregnant with either Pablo or Miguel.

www.ibl.se

www.alloverpress.com - During a visit in Spain by Crown Princess Victoria.

www.alloverpress.com

Alexandria 06-07-2003 11:23 PM

10 Attachment(s)
www.casareal.es

www.casareal.es

www.ibl.se - During the German state visit this past fall.

www.ibl.se - During the German state visit, welcoming dinner.

www.ibl.se - Attending wedding of Kalina of Bulgaria.

www.ibl.se - Skiing earlier this year.

www.casareal.es - This is one of my favourite pictures of Cristina.

www.casareal.es

www.corbis.com

www.corbis.com

Alexandria 06-07-2003 11:35 PM

10 Attachment(s)
www.polfoto.dk

www.polfoto.dk

www.polfoto.dk

www.polfoto.dk

Source unknown

www.casareal.es

www.ibl.se - This was from a recent occasion in Spain where women give men books and men give women flowers. (Or the other way around? Maybe someone else can clear it up.)

www.ibl.se

www.ibl.se

www.alloverpress.com - Pregnant with Juanito at the wedding of her cousin Alexia of Greece to Carlos Morales.

Alexandria 06-07-2003 11:50 PM

10 Attachment(s)
www.lifepress.com - Visiting her cousin Alexia of Greece and her newborn baby Ana-Maria Morales.

www.casareal.es

www.ibl.se - Pregnant with her son Miguel attending the wedding of Willem and Maxima of the Netherlands.

www.corbis.com - Funeral mass for her paternal grandmother, the Countess of Barcelona.

www.ibl.se - Presentation following the birth of her first son, Juanito in Barcelona.

Bringing her second son Pablo home from the hospital.

Official presentation of Pablo at the King and Queen's home.

www.ibl.se - Presentation of third son Miguel.

www.corbis.com - Baptism of eldest son Juanito.

A closer picture of Juanito's baptism.

Alexandria 06-14-2003 07:11 PM

10 Attachment(s)
www.corbis.com - Baptism of second son Pablo.

I love Cristina's hair in this picture! So elegant it reminds me of how women's hair was styled in movies in the twenties/thirties.

www.casareal.es - Baptism of third son Miguel.

www.ibl.se - Infanta Cristina with her three sons at Juanito and Pablo's school. Here she is with little Miguel.

www.ibl.se - Infanta Cristina with her three sons at Juanito and Pablo's school. Here she is with little Miguel.

www.ibl.se - Juanito, who is the cutest thing! Oh, the crush I have on this little boy! :crush:

www.ibl.se

www.ibl.se - The brothers, Juanito and Pablo. I love how Juanito is holding hands with his little brother.

www.casareal.es - What is with the photographer in the middle? Everybody else seemed to get a picture okay without having to be so close to Cristina.

Polfoto 09-12-2002 INFANTA CRISTINA'S SECOND SON CELEBRATED HIS SECOND BIRTHDAY

Infanta Cristina and her husband, Inaki Urdangarin, celebrated last Friday the second birthday of their second son, Pablo Nicolos. The little boy spent a happy morning playing in the park with his elder brother, Juan Valentine, and accompanied of his parents and his younger brother, Miguel.

Infanta Cristina and her husband, Inaki Urdangarin, celebrated last Friday the second birthday of their second son, Pablo Nicolos. The little boy spent a happy morning playing in the park with his elder brother, Juan Valentine, and accompanied of his parents and his younger brother, Miguel.

Alexandria 07-11-2003 07:19 PM

5 Attachment(s)

Alexandria 07-16-2003 08:51 PM

10 Attachment(s)
www.rexfeatures.com - Princess Cristina at a memorial for the Spanish peacekeeping soldiers killed in a Turkish aircraft Zaragoza, Spain. 18 June 2003.

www.ibl.se - Mandatory Credit: Photo By MIQUEL BENITEZ/REX FEATURES/REX FEATURES OPENING OF THE 10TH FINA WORLD SWIMMING CHAMPIONSHIPS, PALAU SANT JORDI, BARCELONA, SPAIN - 12 JUL 2003 421852/MBE

Polfoto 16-07-2003 © QUEEN INTERNATIONAL REF BA BARCELONA, 16-7-2003 INFANTA CRISTINA OF SPAIN IN FINA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP Cristina of Spain and her first son Juan presenced the waterpolo match Spain vs. Rusia. Sapin won. Jordi Rolln, the keeper of the spanish team, is a very close friend of Crsitina and Iaki, as much as Jordi introduces Cristina to Iaki a long time ago.The major of Barcelona, Joan Clos, and ex-president of COI, Juan Antonio Samaranch, also presenced the match

Alexandria 08-08-2003 04:41 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the link Mirabella. I am posting them on your behalf.

www.lifepress.com - Life Press international PRINCESS CRISTINA, HER HUSBAND INAKI UNDARGARIN TWO OF THEIR CHILDREN

Tina 08-18-2003 11:24 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Princess Cristina & husband Inaki Urdangarin with their children

Tina 08-18-2003 11:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:flower:

Alexandria 09-28-2003 06:00 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Polfoto 27-09-2003 © INFANTA CRISTINA OF BORBON AND HUSBAND INAKI URDANGARIN

www.ibl.se - Infanta Cristina kept smiling during the reception with the authorities that took place after the mass, infront of the Basilic. In the image the Dukes of Palma applauding the "castellers". 09/24/2003. Infanta Cristina and Inaki Urdangarin presided the traditional mass at the Basilica de la Merce, honouring the patron of Barcelona. © Alberto Estevez / Europapress / Gamma 744512

Inaki with his two eldest sons, Juanito and Pablo earlier this summer (2003).

I love how affectionate Inaki often is publicly with his sons. He always seems to be playing, kidding around or hugging them.

Inaki with his two eldest sons, Juanito and Pablo earlier this summer (2003).

moosey60 10-15-2003 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alexandria@Oct 15th, 2003 - 8:17 pm
www.colourpress.com

Mallorca, Spain - Princess Cristina and princess Elena shopping in Mallorca.
Princess Cristina with a bag with her picture's children. Photo: Euroimagen

You mean 'children's picture', right? Why doesn't her bag have Miguel on it?

xicamaluca 10-16-2003 05:45 AM

I belive that he is on the other side with Iñaki :flower: Those pics are from the summer i saw both parts of the bag in tv ;)

kil 10-18-2003 03:40 PM

Elena or Cristina will have other kids ?? ;)
Cristina to have girl ???!!! :P

xicamaluca 10-18-2003 05:16 PM

I truly belive that Iñaki and Cristina will try the girl :flower:

About elena, i think taht, after the miscarriage, she will not have more kids :(

xicamaluca 10-20-2003 03:28 PM

Cristina at the presentation of the Salvador Dali airplane

casareal - 20/10/03
Infanta Cristina in the presentation of the new Iberia airplane

https://www.casareal.es/casareal/images/airbus01g.jpg

moosey60 10-20-2003 10:17 PM

Salvador Dali? What did he do?

xicamaluca 10-21-2003 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by moosey60@Oct 20th, 2003 - 9:17 pm
Salvador Dali? What did he do?
Salvador Dalí is one of the most famous spanish artists of all time :flower:

moosey60 10-21-2003 07:27 PM

Well I knew who Dali was but what did he do for the airport? It said "Salvador Dali" on the airport poster. Did he paint something for it?

Alexandria 10-21-2003 08:50 PM

3 Attachment(s)
www.ibl.se - 10/20/2003. Infanta Cristina presided the presentation of the aircraf “Salvador Dalí” belonging Iberia Company that took place at El Prat airport.

www.ibl.se - 10/20/2003. Infanta Cristina presided the presentation of the aircraf “Salvador Dalí” belonging Iberia Company that took place at El Prat airport.

xicamaluca 10-22-2003 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by moosey60@Oct 21st, 2003 - 6:27 pm
Well I knew who Dali was but what did he do for the airport? It said "Salvador Dali" on the airport poster. Did he paint something for it?
"Salvador Dalí" is the name of the new airplane of Iberia, not the airport. It's because the celebration of the 100th aniversary of the birth of the artist ;)

moosey60 10-22-2003 07:07 PM

Oh I see. That's nice that they're honouring Dali. :flower:

Alexandria 11-04-2003 08:07 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Imagine Scandinavia

Alexandria 11-27-2003 09:49 PM

9 Attachment(s)
CORBIS - 2 August 2002 - Royals at the 21st "Copa del Rey" Regatta

CORBIS - 28 April 2003 - Mass in Honor of Juan Carlos' Father

Infanta Christina of Spain and husband Inaki Urdangarin y Liebaert during a commemorative mass at the El Escorial monastery in honor of Juan Carlos' father, Don Juan of Bourbon and Battenberg, who died 10 years ago.

CORBIS - 11 August 2001 - Inaki Urdangarin with his son Juan Valentin in Majorca.

CORBIS - 24 October 2000 - Spanish Handball Federation pays tribute to Inaki Urdangarin: Infanta Cristina attended along with Inaki's parents.

CORBIS - 30 December 2000 - Inaki Urdangarin, Infanta Cristina and their son Juan Valentin at Vitoria where Inaki's parents live.

CORBIS

GETTY IMAGES - Inaki Urdangarin holds eldest son Juan August 10, 2001 while walking around Majorca's port with his wife Infanta Cristina of Spain and son Pablo.

GETTY IMAGES - Infanta Cristina of Spain takes care of her son Pablo Urdangarin August 10, 2001 while walking around Majorca's port with husband Inaki and first son Juan.

moosey60 11-28-2003 07:04 PM

I notice that Inaki's umbrella is not quite covering up little Juan... :innocent:

xicamaluca 12-08-2003 06:17 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Copyright Imagine Scandinavia/Korpa/C.F 20009, Madrid, Spanien. Pablo Nicolas celebates his birthday with his mother Princess Cristina and brother PRINCESS CRISTINA OF SPAIN GOES TO THE SCHOOL TO PICK HER CHILDREN UP ON THE BIRTH DAY OF HER SON PABLO NICOLAS. PRINCES CRISTINA IS A GREAT AND DEDICATED MOTHER THAT LIKES TO BE WITH HER SONS, SHE IS MOTHER OF THREE BOYS AND SHE DOES THE NORMAL LIFE OF MANY MOTHERS TRYING TO KEEP HER CHILDREN A REGULAR SCHEDULE.

xicamaluca 12-08-2003 09:35 AM

Quote:

...wasnt she ill recently?...
Cristina was in hospital for three days last month with a stomach infeccion

karolinabraganza 12-08-2003 09:38 AM

so what do people think: can this have effected her appearnace recently?

Alexandria 12-08-2003 10:01 AM

I wrote it somewhere else, but I think that we are just not really used to seeing Cristina put so much effort into her looks as she did for the 25th anniversary events this past weekend. Usually the Infanta is very casual, as some of thse pictures show, with her hair in a ponytail and in jeans and what not. But at the 25th anniversary events she was made up very well and her hair was done much nicer and differently than usual.

And of course she is getting older, so no doubt that will show on her face. Probably more because she spends a lot of time outdoors with her sailing, and may not use sunblock or protection all the time.

I don't think she's had cosmetic surgery. Just a bad picture of her makes her look a bit older and more haggard than previously seen.

Cristina's sons are too cute! Espescially Juanito. Something about him makes me melt every time I see a picture of him, even though he looks like he has a very defiant and stubborn streak to him. And something about pictures of Pablo makes me think that he is the softy of all his brothers. There is a picture of Miguel from this past summer where Juanito is pushing him in his stroller, and little Miguel just seems to be glaring at the cameras.

karolinabraganza 12-08-2003 10:10 AM

i agree with you. i doubt any surgery, its simply not her style. i started this threat because i am a bit fet up with constant focus on letizia. christina and elena are the spine of the royal house, they are fulfilling their duties in silence and support the family 'business'.

Alexandria 12-08-2003 11:26 AM

I was thinking after I made my post, too, that with her stomach infection, the tension surrounding Felipe's relationship with Letizia while raising three young boys, maybe Cristina is getting a bit stressed and tired. That could be a good explanation for her tired looks at the 25th anniversary events.

moosey60 12-08-2003 10:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Pablo's getting so big!

Well- here's a shot from summer 2003, I presume.

The Urdangarin boys with their grandma Queen Sofia. :flower:

(Check out the major fluff action on Juan's head)

xicamaluca 12-12-2003 05:15 PM

6 Attachment(s)
casareal
S.A.R. la Infanta Doña Cristina pasa junto a la reproducción del navío "Nuestra Señora del Pilar" durante la visita que realizó a la exposición "España y América: un océano de negocios", que conmemora el V Centenario de la creación de la Casa de la Contratación de Sevilla, organismo que controlaba el tráfico y las relaciones comerciales entre el Viejo y el Nuevo Mundo. Doña Cristina presidió el acto y recorrió la muestra que, a través de sus más de trescientas piezas de colecciones privadas, archivos y museos nacionales, pasa revista a los casi tres siglos de vida de esta institución. La exposición estará abierta hasta el próximo 29 de febrero. (Real Alcázar. Sevilla, 11 de diciembre de 2003)

A business’ ocean” at La Casa de la Provincia (The Province’s House) to commemorate the Vth centenary of The Contract House, the institution that it took charge of the business between Castilla and the New World (AmÈrica) in XVI century. 12/11/2003. Infanta Cristina attended the opening of the exhibition “Spain and AmÈrica. © MONTOLLA M./EUROPA PRESS/GAMMA / IBL Bildbyrå 749236

casareal
Su Alteza Real la Infanta Doña Cristina obsequia a una alumna en la entrega de juguetes celebrada en la Fundación Gotze, de la que es Presidenta de Honor. Doña Cristina compartió los villancicos y recorrió la exposición en la que se reflejan sus actividades, desde trabajos de jardinería y artesanía, a perchas, panderetas y tornillos realizados por encargos de empresas. Esta institución benéfica de carácter privado nació en 1982 por iniciativa de un grupo de padres de deficientes psíquicos y dispone de ayudas materiales de la Comunidad de Madrid, y personales de voluntarios particulares y de las asociaciones de la Universidad Francisco de Vitoria y de Hospitalidad de Nuestra Señora de Lourdes. En la actualidad, atiende a 130 personas con discapacidades psíquicas, de entre seis y más de cincuenta años, con deficiencias de profundas a leves. (Cerro del Águila - Madrid -, 19 de diciembre de 2003)

Alexandria 12-22-2003 10:47 AM

8 Attachment(s)
Polfoto - 22 December 2003 - BARCELONA, SPAIN - Infanta Cristina enjoy growing of her children: She travel to Madrid in the morning and came back to Barcelona just to pick up her two elder sons, Pablo and Juan, and then fly again to Madrid. It was the last class day for Pablo and Juan before Christmas Holydays at Lycee Francais, and Juan shows to her mother a paint done it with his hands.

Alexandria 12-22-2003 03:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
GETTY IMAGES - MADRID, SPAIN - DECEMBER 19: Princess Cristina of Spain gives Christmas presents to handicaped children at the GOTZE Foundation on December 19, 2003 in Madrid, Spain.

Alexandria 12-29-2003 09:30 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Colourpress - 29 December 2003 - Madrid, Spain

Infanta Cristina, her husband Iñaki Urdangarin and their sons Juan Valentin, Pablo Nicolas and Miguel in Vitoria, Northern Spain, for the Christmas holidays.

Alexandria 12-30-2003 07:57 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Imagine Scandinavia - 28 December 2003 - Vitoria, Spain - Infanta Cristina and family in Vitoria: Christmas with in-laws

paulette 01-17-2004 11:41 AM

I was really very touched by the pictures. ;)

Princess Cristina and Inaki really loves their children.
She even doesn't think of the time she spents travelling from Barcelona to Madrid just to fetch her children everyday. She and Inaki are really very caring and affectionate parents. So, their three children should be very grateful for that. Their parents sacrifice some things just for them.

Princess Cristina is also an example of a good mother to all mothers areound the globe. Just to mention the fact that there are many mothers who just abandon their child at it's early stage of living.

So, Infanta Cristina and Inaki just deserves all the love from their children.

Alexandria 01-18-2004 11:42 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Polfoto - Inaki Urdangarin, the husband of Infanta Cristina de Borbon celebrated his 36th birthday with his wife. They went to the theatre Tivoli in Barcelona to see the play 'Art.'

Alexandria 01-18-2004 04:08 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Polfoto - Barcelona, Spain. Inaki Urdangarin received a present from his son Miguel for his 36th birthday -- a drawing with the message "Happy Birthday Daddy!" from his youngest son Miguel when he went to the school to pick up him.

How adorable is Miguel's drawing?!

meac 01-19-2004 05:01 PM

The King in his visit to Antarctic put to 5 penguins the name of your 5 grandchildren : Felipe,Juan,Victoria,Pablo and Miguel.

lori 01-19-2004 05:38 PM

How old is Christina? Older than her husband?

Alexandria 01-19-2004 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by meac@Jan 19th, 2004 - 5:01 pm
The King in his visit to Antarctic put to 5 penguins the name of your 5 grandchildren : Felipe,Juan,Victoria,Pablo and Miguel.
How adorable! ... But I bet those penguins aren't nearly as cute as his grandkids!

... Wonder if he'll go back to name some more penguins for Felipe and Letizia's kids?! ;)

Fireweaver 01-19-2004 07:12 PM

The 2-4 grandkids from them? :)

moosey60 01-19-2004 09:42 PM

That's a really sweet picture from Miguel. Correct me if I'm wrong but 1-year olds don't usually know how to write...he must be a prodigy :P

Dennism 01-20-2004 04:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The couple arrived the theatre smiling while Duke of Lugo surrounded his wife with his arm. In other hand, Iñaki Urdangarín received a very special present, as he knew he will be named as the first vice-president of Spanish Olympic Committee. 01/15/2004.

Alexandria 01-24-2004 01:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
BARCELONA, SPAIN, 25 MAY 2003: Infanta Cristina participated last weekend in another sailing race in Barcelona, in which she and the rest of the Azur de Puig crew finally won. During the competition, her husband, Inaki Urdangarin, go also into the sea with their two elder sons, Juan Valentin and Pablo Nicolos, in a friend's launch. The two boys are used to sail because they do this during their holidays in Palma de Mallorca. At the end of the day, Infanta Cristina received her award accompanied by her two little boys and King Juan Carlos, also a participant in the sail race, play with their grandsons.

paulette 04-20-2004 01:03 PM

I know this picture is already old because it was taken last 1988 during a State Visit by Queen Elizabeth II to Spain but it's also nice to take a look at the dress of Infanta Cristina.

Infanta Cristina

Lena 05-03-2004 06:34 AM

04/30/2004. Infanta Cristina 's son Miguel Urdangarin celebrates his 2nd birthday. Queen Sofia, infanta Cristina, Felipe Froilan, Victoria Frederica, Juan, Pablo Nicolas, Miguel

Froilan and Juan. Aren´t they cute?!

Alexandria 05-03-2004 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lena@May 3rd, 2004 - 6:50 am
Froilan and Juan. Aren´t they cute?!

Adorable indeed! B)

What is with both of their expressions in this picture?

Juanito seems like he's being sneaky and Froilan looks so baffled! :lol:

xicamaluca 05-24-2004 05:12 AM

I just found this sweet pic from Cristina and her youngest son Miguel during the photo session in the Royal Palace. It's sooo cute :heart:

Cristina and Miguel

xicamaluca 06-02-2004 10:13 AM

Cristina in the inauguration of the Cornella Water Museum

little pic from Hola!

isabella_ 06-10-2004 10:55 AM

Wow! She's been very busy these days! :blink:
Thanks everyone for the photos and the news. :flower: . By the way I love her style, she has improve it a lot, don't you think?

xicamaluca 06-15-2004 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by isabella_@Jun 10th, 2004 - 2:55 pm
Wow! She's been very busy these days! :blink:
Thanks everyone for the photos and the news. :flower: . By the way I love her style, she has improve it a lot, don't you think?

You're rigth, Cristina is alot busy this late months. And i'm happy for that, her style realy improved alot, so is realy great to see her :flower:

xicamaluca 06-16-2004 12:51 PM

Cristina and her family during a walk near their place in Barcelona :flower:

funny face from Iñaki and Pablo :P

A tired Miguel :)

Sweet Miguel :heart:

In the car

Iñaki playing with Miguel :flower:

isabella_ 06-19-2004 08:12 AM

Su Alteza Real la Infanta Doña Cristina ha presidido el Acto Académico de Graduación Universitaria en el Paraninfo de la Universidad Complutense de Madrid. Tras ser recibida por el secretario de Estado de Universidades e Investigación, Salvador Ordóñez, y el rector de la Universidad Complutense, Carlos Berzosa, se interpretó el "Veni Creator". En la ceremonia, se entregaron cuatro premios extraordinarios -a Cristina María Quintana, de Filología; a María Viñuelas, de Derecho; a Raquel García, de Farmacia, y a Pablo Angulo, de Matemáticas-, y noventa alumnos recibieron sus diplomas. Posteriormente, la Orquesta de Cámara de la Universidad Complutense, bajo la dirección de María del Pilar Alvira, interpretó el Concierto para oboe y cuerda en re menor de A. Marcello. El acto concluyó con el canto del "Gaudeamus Igitur" por el coro de la Universidad.
(Paraninfo de la Universidad Complutense de Madrid, 18 de junio de 2004)
Pic 1
Pic 2

Maca 06-21-2004 01:34 PM

That's Angelina. I allways thought she was much taller, but doña Cristina is a very tall woman.

Cristina 1980 06-22-2004 10:13 PM

beautiful outfit.

carlota 06-23-2004 04:03 AM

angelina jolie was stunning!
cris also.. ;)

xicamaluca 06-23-2004 11:43 AM

I just found other pic of Cristina and Angelia Jolie in Madrid :flower: Cristina realy looks great. Very stylish indeed :)

pic

Cristina 1980 06-24-2004 09:25 PM

I found a pic which was taken yesterday at the Zarzuela Palace, but how to create a hyperlink tothe site? I just can't manage to create one... :blush:

Infanta Paulette 06-27-2004 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cristina 1980@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 10:13 pm
beautiful outfit.
ANgelina Jolie could wear a potato sackand look hot

Alisa 07-03-2004 01:39 PM

Quote:

just found other pic of Cristina and Angelia Jolie in Madrid  Cristina realy looks great. Very stylish indeed

I agree, but I think if the jacket was a little shorter it would have looked much better. :flower:

xicamaluca 07-03-2004 04:52 PM

B)

VALENCIA, SPAIN: Spanish King Juan Carlos 's daughter Cristina (seated) and Princess Alexia (standing) of Greece take part in the Queen's cup boat race on the racing yacht 'Azur de Puig', off the coast of Valencia, 03 July 2004. AFP PHOTO/JOSE JORDAN (Photo credit should read JOSE JORDAN/AFP/Getty Images)

Alisa 07-03-2004 06:52 PM

:o Are you sure the woman standing is Princess Alexia of Greece?

carlota 07-04-2004 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alisa@Jul 3rd, 2004 - 5:52 pm
:o Are you sure the woman standing is Princess Alexia of Greece?
i don't really think so... but she was there also, in the azur de puig, with the infanta cristina.

xicamaluca 07-05-2004 06:09 AM

Some more :)

Smiling

With Princess Alexia and Carlos Morales

Alisa 07-05-2004 12:07 PM

Now that's Princess Alexia :flower:

xicamaluca 07-06-2004 07:18 AM

From yesterday gala :)

Cristina

Cristina's profile

Cristina and Iñaki

carlota 07-23-2004 05:11 AM

cute pics of cristina and iñaki in the fortuna... they are lovely...

ilovecristinaskids 07-23-2004 05:27 PM

:flower: Here is a link of an article of I~aki, Cristina and their kids in the "Fortuna".

Their Great!?!?!?!?!?!?!

https://www.diezminutos.wanadoo.es/re...es/2272_1.html

ilovecristinaskids 07-25-2004 12:16 AM

Some pictures of the Urdangarin boys withtheir cousins and the Queen in the "Somni". In the first day of the Breitling Sailing cup.

https://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/cf...ia|0|0&p=3&pk=4

THOSE BOYS ARE SO DARN CUTE! :heart: !!!!! :heart:

carlota 08-02-2004 05:47 PM

CUTE MIGUEL...

https://www.especialeshf.com/bodareal/galer...ia14_4.htm?r=dm

Josefine 08-23-2004 05:34 AM

7 Attachment(s)
from imagine Scandinavia

ILoveCristina 09-11-2004 01:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yesterday, Infanta Cristina, Inaki and TRH the King and Queen inaugurated an exposition. I thought Cristina looked great, and I love that outfit she wore!!

Monday, she will inaugurate the new instalations of a foundation for mentally or phisically disabled people.

Here is the photo :
Sus Majestades los Reyes, que han estado acompañados por Su Alteza Real la Infanta Doña Cristina y su esposo, Don Iñaki Urdangarin, han inaugurado en el Palazzo Grassi de Venecia la exposición antológica conmemorativa del nacimiento de Salvador Dalí. La muestra, que cuenta con más de trescientas obras pertenecientes a todas sus etapas y géneros, estará abierta hasta el 16 de enero, y está considerada la más importante de las que se dedicarán a al artista catalán en el "Año Dalí". En la imagen, las Reales Personas posan delante del cuadro "La estación de Perpignan".

(Palazzo Grassi. Venecia, 10 de septiembre de 2004)

isabella_ 09-13-2004 01:52 PM

Su Alteza Real la Infanta Doña Cristina ha inaugurado en Tarrasa las nuevas instalaciones de la Fundación P. Amat Roumens "Fupar", una obra social de Caixa Terrasa, en la que trabajan en la actualidad 260 disminuidos psíquicos, que se incrementarán hasta 275 a finales de año. Estos talleres, que fueron creados hace unos treinta años años, les ofrecen ocupación remunerada, con puestos de trabajo estables y les forman para su posible incorporación al mercado laboral ordinario.
(Tarrasa -Barcelona-, 13 de septiembre de 2004)

isabella_ 09-19-2004 08:40 AM

Here you can see the pics of Cristina and Iñaki from the wedding of Laura and Beltrán yesterday:
https://www.wireimage.com/GalleryList...vc=E&nvv=77130

Does somebody know where we can find bigger pics of that event??

Alexandria 09-19-2004 08:59 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by isabella_
Here you can see the pics of Cristina and Iñaki from the wedding of Laura and BeTRFán yesterday:
https://www.wireimage.com/GalleryList...vc=E&nvv=77130

Does somebody know where we can find bigger pics of that event??

Great pictures! Cristina has really been injecting some fresh style into her generally laid back look lately. The past several months at more formal events I've noticed how Cristina's style has become a bit more 'adventurous' such as the black/pink dress she wore to the theatre event for Frederik and Mary's pre-wedding festivities, the ruffly dress she wore to Felipe and Letizia's pre-wedding dinner and now this layered satin/chiffon(?) combination in such a bright, vibrant colour.

Here is one picture, courtesy of the Glittering Royal Events MB.

Alexandria 09-20-2004 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isabella_
Thanks so much for the pictures Alexandria!
(I think that it isn't necesary to say again how wonderful looked Cristina in the wedding :p )

Here a photo from yesterday of Cristina and Iñaki. Have you noticed the resemblance between Miguel and his dad?:eek:

(Sorry for my English)

You're English is fine -- no worries!

Cristina did indeed look wonderful at the wedding this past weekend. I am loving her evolving style!

Thanks very much for this family picture, Isabella. Are there any pictures of Inaki as a child to compare with Miguel? I've never been really able to figure out whom he much resembles in the family. Pablo is the spitting image of his grandfather Juan Carlos as a child, and I always thought that Juanito favoured his mother a bit but I was never sure about Miguel.

ILoveCristina 09-21-2004 06:42 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Great photos!! I don't think this one was posted. I have always liked Cristina's style, but these past months she really looked great!

And I don't think this one was posted either...I may be wrong!

Dennism 09-21-2004 05:35 PM

PRINCESS CRISTINA DE BORBON ARRIVED TO THE JESUS
DEL POZO CATWALK IN THE CIBELES 2005/05 FASHION
SHOW. in Madrid

IS:

With Carolina Herrera

ILoveCristina 09-22-2004 05:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Another one

ILoveCristina 10-02-2004 11:02 PM

Cristina & her sons

6 Attachment(s)
Here a a few photos of Cristina with Juanito and Pablo on Juan's fifth bitrthday.

ILoveCristina 10-04-2004 06:10 AM

Yes, it is from Moulin Rouge!! I love this film too!!

Well, to get back to Cristina, today is seven years (already!!;) ) that she married Inaki!! So Happy Wedding Anniversary to both of them! :)
It's just incredible how time flies...

ILoveCristina 10-05-2004 06:21 AM

10 Attachment(s)
A few pictures from their wedding

ILoveCristina 10-05-2004 06:26 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Another one, a quite recent one and a link to a video : https://www.antena3.com/a3n2004/servl...cial=si&id=748

isabella_ 10-05-2004 11:45 AM

Hey! Great pictures!
Here a few pics from the "celebration" of her wedding anniversary yesterday:
https://www.wireimage.com/GalleryList...==79287&nbc1=1

And an article in Spanish:
https://es.celebrities.yahoo.com/041005/4/3oce3.html

;)

ILoveCristina 10-06-2004 03:57 AM

I don't think she got her nose or anything fixed...

ILoveCristina 10-19-2004 05:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Casareal :
Su Alteza Real la Infanta Doña Cristina asistió a la primera jornada del encuentro "Barcelona-Universidad 2004", organizado por la CEO (Chief Executive Organization), y que se celebró en el Palau de la Música.
(Barcelona, 18 de octubre de 2004)

theprincess 10-19-2004 03:04 PM

Christina's husband, Iñaki Urdangarin is really quite good-looking. They make a cute couple!

ILoveCristina 10-26-2004 01:24 AM

Cristina is quite active these days...
Between yesterday and today, she has three official engagements : Yesterday :"ENTREGA DE LOS PREMIOS TELVA DE LA MODA
Nuevo Teatro Alcalá. Madrid"
Today : PRESIDENCIA DE LA MESA PETITORIA DE LA "FIESTA DE LA BANDERITA"
Plaza de la Villa. Ayuntamiento de Madrid
</STRONG>INAUGURACIÓN DE LA EXPOSICIÓN DEDICADA A ANTONI TAPIES
Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía. Madrid

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any photos of yesterday, I'll try later!

Dennism 10-26-2004 04:44 AM

3 Attachment(s)
"Telva Magazine Fashion Awards," presided over by designer Jean Paul Gaultier and Princess Cristina of Spain, at Teatro Alcala on October 25, 2004 in Madrid,

Nice extension

isabella_ 10-26-2004 11:15 AM

Wow!:eek:
She was incredibly beautiful. I believe that last night was the time when I have seen her more handsome.

More pics...

https://www.casareal.es/casareal/images/telva04g.jpg

From Wireimage:

https://www.wireimage.com/GalleryList...==83548&nbc1=1

;)

Anna_R 10-26-2004 03:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Below, a picture of Cristina today, presiding a table for the "Flag Day"