The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f283/)
-   -   Prince Guillaume, Princess Sibilla and Family, Current Events 1: May 2003 - Feb 2005 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f283/prince-guillaume-princess-sibilla-and-family-current-events-1-may-2003-feb-2005-a-3199.html)

Martine 05-30-2004 06:56 AM

Here are some more pics

https://www.seegerpress-online.de/topixx/da...GER00116349.jpg

https://www.seegerpress-online.de/topixx/da...GER00116348.jpg

carlota 06-29-2004 03:44 AM

can i ask who is exactly guillaume? is he henri's brother? if so, i know he has one more brother and a sister... how are they named?

gaggleofcrazypeople 06-29-2004 10:10 PM

Guillaume is Henri's youngest brother. In between these two brothers are twins. Their names are Jean and Margaretha (thats definetly not the right way to spell it.)

TaShBaBe86 06-29-2004 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlota
can i ask who is exactly guillaume? is he henri's brother? if so, i know he has one more brother and a sister... how are they named?

Jean and Josephine-Charlotte have 5 children.

Marie-Astrid b.1954
Henri b.1955
Jean and Margaretha (the twins) b.1957
Guillaume b.1963

*i don't think i spelled margaretha right either lol*

:heart: :flower: TB

carlota 06-30-2004 03:43 AM

many thanks, TaShBaBe86 and gaggleofcrazypeople!
there is a big age difference between guillaume and henri!

do the twins or marie astrid have family?

any news on the new born? ;)

Sancia 06-30-2004 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlota
any news on the new born? ;)

The baby is born?

carlota 06-30-2004 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielane
The baby is born?

:P sorry... future new born
he is expected for the first days of july

TaShBaBe86 06-30-2004 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlota
many thanks, TaShBaBe86 and gaggleofcrazypeople!
there is a big age difference between guillaume and henri!

do the twins or marie astrid have family?

;) your very wlecome carlota!

all 3 of them are married and have children

Marie-Astird is married to Archduke Karl Christian of Austria, they have 5 children.

Jean is married to Helene Vastur she is french, he gave up his rights to succesion when he married her, they have 4 children.

Margaretha is married to Prince Nikolaus of Leichtenstien, they have 3 children.

:flower: :heart: TB

carlota 06-30-2004 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaShBaBe86
;) your very wlecome carlota!

all 3 of them are married and have children

Marie-Astird is married to Archduke Karl Christian of Austria, they have 5 children.

Jean is married to Helene Vastur she is french, he gave up his rights to succesion when he married her, they have 4 children.

Margaretha is married to Prince Nikolaus of Leichtenstien, they have 3 children.

:flower: :heart: TB

as i see all the brothers married to aristocrats and noblewomen. do you think josephine charlotte didn't like maria teresa as the future grand duchess, as she wasn't royal (however, i think she comes from a rich cuban family)?

TaShBaBe86 06-30-2004 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlota
as i see all the brothers married to aristocrats and noblewomen. do you think josephine charlotte didn't like maria teresa as the future grand duchess, as she wasn't royal (however, i think she comes from a rich cuban family)?

I think that Josephine-Charlotte didn't like Maria-Teresa at first because it is her eldest son and you know how mothers can be. lol But not all their children married noblewomen or aristocrats. Helene Vastur Prince Jean's wife isn't noble which is one of the reasons he gave up succession. Josephine-Charlotte didn't like her and their first child was born before their marriage in 1987 (Marie-Gabrielle was born in 1986). But I think like any good mother J-C was just watching out for her eldest son and now if anything she at least respects M-T.

:heart: :flower: TB

mybags 06-30-2004 02:44 PM

Josephine-Charlotte still does not like Maria Teresa. Maria Teresa has spoken out about how J-C has tried to destroy her marriage and drive a wedge between her and Henri.

gaggleofcrazypeople 06-30-2004 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaShBaBe86
Helene Vastur Prince Jean's wife isn't noble which is one of the reasons he gave up succession. Josephine-Charlotte didn't like her and their first child was born before their marriage in 1987 (Marie-Gabrielle was born in 1986).

Didn't they get a divorce?

TaShBaBe86 07-01-2004 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Didn't they get a divorce?

I'm not sure I just know that she was a main reason that he gave up his rights of succession.

And My Bags I do to remember hearing that M-T cried a lot because J-C didn't like her I guess no one really knows whats going on there. :wacko:

:flower: :heart: TB

gaggleofcrazypeople 07-01-2004 12:49 AM

Why can't J-C just understand that her children are all grown up? She shouldn't control them.

GrandDuchess 07-14-2004 08:26 AM

Luxemburger Wort writes today, that Princess Sibilla yesterday 13 July 2004 at 2 p.m. gave birth to a son at the Maternité Grande-Duchesse Charlotte (weight 3380
g, height 51 cm). The little prince of Nassau has been named Jean André Guillaume Marie Gabriel Marc D'Aviano.

From the paper:

Prinzessin Sibilla schenkt viertem Kind das Leben
Das "Luxemburger Wort" wünscht dem jüngsten Spross der Familie und seinen Eltern alles Gute für die Zukunft

Wie uns auf Anfrage hin vom großherzoglichen Hof bestätigt wurde, schenkte Prinzessin Sibilla, die Gattin von Prinz Guillaume, gestern um 14 Uhr in der Maternité Grande-Duchesse Charlotte ihrem vierten Kind, einem Knaben, das Leben. Der kleine Prinz hört auf den Namen Jean, André, Guillaume, Marie Gabriel, Marc D´Aviano. Er wiegt 3 380 Gramm und ist 51 Zentimeter groß. Er ist nach Paul-Louis, geboren 1998, und Léopold, der zusammen mit seiner Zwillingschwester Charlotte im Jahr 2000 das Licht der Welt erblickte, der dritte Sohn von Prinz Guillaume und Prinzessin Sibilla.

Wir wir des Weiteren in Erfahrung bringen konnten, sind Mutter, Kind - und der Vater wohlauf.

Das "Luxemburger Wort" wünscht dem jüngsten Spross der Familie und seinen Eltern alles Gute für die Zukunft.

BMC 07-14-2004 01:23 PM

Congratulations to the Princess & her family :flower:

carlota 07-17-2004 04:08 AM

great! congratulations...

will there be a special presentation of the new born with all the family?

Alexandra 08-08-2004 05:23 PM

A long time since I have been here. How is it with te new Princess/prince of Luxemburg, has the baby already arrived?

rere 08-08-2004 05:30 PM

Wort.lu has photos of hi christening.

Alexandra 08-08-2004 05:42 PM

Thanks
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rere
Wort.lu has photos of hi christening.

Danke, rere, hab gefunden.

Pity, it was a boy, I always am for little princesses!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises