The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Family of Spain (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f21/)
-   -   Summer Holidays in Mallorca: 2011-2012 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f21/summer-holidays-in-mallorca-2011-2012-a-31566.html)

marenostrum 08-27-2012 12:00 PM

Photos of Sofia,Irene Tatiana and her husband in Palma

Sofía Reina: La Reina se deja ver en Palma

An Ard Ri 08-27-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marenostrum (Post 1455462)
Photos of Sofia,Irene Tatiana and her husband in Palma

Sofía Reina: La Reina se deja ver en Palma

Isn't Tatiana Radziwill is a cousin of both Queen Sofia and Princess Irene?

Carminha Stalker 08-27-2012 01:01 PM

I think she is a cousin of the two, but I´m not sure. All I know is she is one of the closest persons outside of the family.

An Ard Ri 08-27-2012 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carminha Stalker (Post 1455486)
I think she is a cousin of the two, but I´m not sure. All I know is she is one of the closest persons outside of the family.

Thanks,I've since had time to look it up.

She's the daughter of Princess Eugenie of Greece and Denmark,who was the youngest child and only daughter of Prince George of Greece and Denmark and Princess Marie Bonaparte.Princess Eugénie married Prince Dominic Radziwiłł on 30 May 1938.

They have 2 children

Princess Tatiana Maria Renata Eugenia Elisabeth Margarete Radziwiłł.

Prince George Andreas Dominicus Heironymus Peter Leon Radziwiłł .

lula 08-30-2012 04:14 AM

Queen Sofia, Princess Irene, Tatiana Radziwill and her husbund visit "Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró"

La reina visita la Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró - Diario de Mallorca

La reina visita la Fundación Miró. diariodemallorca.es _generico_

LadyFinn 09-05-2012 01:01 PM

According to press reports, Felipe, Letizia, Leonor and Sofia were on holiday in Fiji.
Monarquía Confidencial - Desvelado el secreto de las vacaciones de los príncipes: Felipe y Letizia han estado en las islas Fidji, repitiendo la visita de su luna de miel
Translation

lula 09-05-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyFinn (Post 1458170)

The press only copy the information, the news has been posted on his blog by Iñaki Anasagasti, a Basque nationalist politician who always criticizes the royal family and that in recent years only gets public prominence when he attackes them. So really not the informant is reliable and has not provided any information or evidence to show that it is true. In October, there are elections in the Basque Country, so probably Anasagasti wants publicity ...

The Royal House has denied the information

Monarquía Confidencial

Duke of Marmalade 09-05-2012 04:24 PM

Anasagasti versus la Casa Real por un supuesto viaje de los prncipes a Fiyi

The press is really obsessed with the holidays of the Asturias. I dont get it. The SRF is a royal family. They stand out and of course they do lavish things, obviously forced to do them behind closed doors. Why cant they accept it as a fact and move on? They are royals, have priviledges and will not do the same holiday or stay in the same hotels as the ordinary spaniard. What do people expect, that they go camping for 10 Euros per day? Its ridiculous. Fidji or not, they travel with security and as a consequence will pay a lot of money or stay with rich friends in order to get privacy. If you want a royal family, you should be able to afford them, there is no such thing as a "normal" royal, nothing in their lifestyle is comparable to the ordinary spaniard.