The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/)
-   -   The Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 1: April 29, 2011-January 2012 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/the-duchess-of-cambridge-current-events-1-april-29-2011-january-2012-a-30832.html)

free2rhyme 06-10-2011 10:39 PM

She went shopping again.............

Before the ball... a little shopping for the Duchess of Cambridge | Mail Online

Rosapru 06-10-2011 11:45 PM

from inside the ARK Gala: comments from someone who attended. Interesting.

Catherine supports Prince William at ARK gala 10jun11

MRSJ 06-11-2011 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by free2rhyme

I think she looks lovely with hair like in casual look :)

Lumutqueen 06-11-2011 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by free2rhyme (Post 1265422)

She has very little else to do ;)

Mia_mae 06-11-2011 12:12 PM

So today the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended the Trooping The Colour

But that's not all :D It seems they are attending a wedding today with Pippa! No pictures yet but I will post it latter as soon as I get them. The photographer did say on twitter that Princess Beatrice and Holly Branson are there as well. I guess it's Sam Waley-Cohen wedding

Mia_mae 06-11-2011 12:15 PM

The day is not yet done ; )

Now at a VERY well-attended society wedding. Prcess Beatrice, Patrick & Catherine Valentine, Holly Branson, Emilia Jardine Patterson #royal

and quick change for #theduchessofcambridge who is also here with sister #pippamiddleton

There's a sports car parked outside the church similar to that used by #Kate & Will on their wedding day waiting to whisk away bride& groom

The wedding is that of jockey Sam Waley-Cohen & Annabel Ballin, good friends of the #dukeandduchessofcambridge

tweets from Royal Photographer Mark Stewart

First pics https://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...5875-23195126/

https://www.popsugar.com/Kate-Middlet...dding-17836575

QueenRachel 06-11-2011 02:19 PM

I don't think William is there...

Mia_mae 06-11-2011 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenRachel (Post 1265886)
I don't think William is there...

no, that's right, Queenrachel, he wasn't. He, along with Harry, was playing polo for a charity event.

Here is a video of Catherine in the wedding

YouTube - ‪3 royals at lambourne yt.mov‬‏

Lumutqueen 06-11-2011 05:11 PM

Kate Middleton: Duchess of Cambridge is surprise guest at wedding of her 'royal matchmaker' | Mail Online

Zonk 06-11-2011 05:26 PM

Who is th 3rd royal...its just Catherine and Beatrice. Goodness are they counting Pippa?

Daria_S 06-11-2011 06:19 PM

:previous:

I won't be surprised if they were. After all, it is the Daily Mail. They can't seem to drop 'Kate Middleton' before printing the 'Duchess of Cambridge', so why not count her sister as a royal too?

Mia_mae 06-11-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zonk (Post 1265981)
Who is th 3rd royal...its just Catherine and Beatrice. Goodness are they counting Pippa?

I'm afraid they are.

Really glad Catherine made the effort to attend. During the wedding Sam was interviewed and said he didn't expected them to go because the Trooping the Colours would be on the same day.
From what I've read he seems like a really nice person, and has achieve a lot in his on merits :)

Lumutqueen 06-12-2011 04:06 AM

The start of the DM article says "How does she do it?" and I can imagine quite easily, it's not that hard to go from one event to another.

Marika86 06-12-2011 08:18 AM

More photogallery about Catherine's presence at the wedding

Kate & Pippa Middleton: Friend’s Wedding! | Kate Middleton, Pippa Middleton, Princess Beatrice : Just Jared

Catherine Middleton, invitada sorpresa en la boda de su amigo Sam Waley-Cohen, que consiguió que su historia de amor con el príncipe Guillermo tuviera final feliz

Kate Middleton and Pippa Middleton Pictures at Sam Waley Cohen and Bella Ballin's Wedding

biboquinhas 06-13-2011 12:31 PM

She is the most important person now wherever she goes..she also has bodyguards wherever she goes...a wedding, simple shopping..her life has changed...I like her black dress, but doesn't like that hat...

XeniaCasaraghi 06-15-2011 10:37 PM

WTHey! Pippa is the third royal? Sheesh I can understand if the US did something like that but an English paper; come on now!
Either way I am starting to dislike the "Prince William and Kate Middleton" when people are talking about them; she's his wife now and I think their titles should be more equal. At least say the Prince and the Duchess.

figtreecrossing 06-16-2011 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosapru (Post 1265435)
from inside the ARK Gala: comments from someone who attended. Interesting.

Catherine supports Prince William at ARK gala 10jun11

This is a fabulous article! Well worth reading

Duke of Marmalade 06-22-2011 02:47 AM

Grateful Kate and the handwritten Wimbledon thank you letter... with a spelling mistake | Mail Online

ashelen 06-22-2011 07:06 AM

Billed-Bladet - Kate køber billigt igen: Vild med Nivea-creme

PrincessKaimi 06-28-2011 03:48 PM

As the Duke and Duchess's trip to Los Angeles is eminent and that thread is still closed, I thought I'd say that we (my husband and I) certainly intend to find a way to watch their entourage pass by, if we calculate correctly on their itinerary - and I think they can. There aren't that many ways to get from point a to point b in Los Angeles, and I believe their entourage will be obvious.

I saw a release of their itinerary and it did involve some hotel visit, I believe, for a charity event. Maybe that's when we'll go and try to see them - just for the vibe of it and because it's fun to be out and about in L.A. at any time of day or night, with or without a specific purpose.

Maybe that's why they chose California for the last three days. At any rate, the beautiful scenery they'll see in Canada will be a interesting contrast to the amped up busy but sunny lifestyle of SoCal. I would think they'd rather enjoy a taste of California - it's pretty far from Canada and Great Britain, and it's someplace we Los Angelenos think that others can enjoy.

I'm patiently waiting for that thread to open and for the trip details to be posted there, as I've been away from my computer for awhile and missed getting to save the details myself.