The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Forum Announcements and Admin (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f19/)
-   -   Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android Devices etc (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f19/forum-mobile-apps-for-iphone-ipad-android-devices-etc-29407.html)

FasterB 11-02-2011 08:25 PM

I donīt have any problems on my iPhone 4S :)

Royal Newbie 11-02-2011 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FasterB (Post 1333362)
I donīt have any problems on my iPhone 4S :)

Neither do I.

Magdalene 02-26-2012 02:46 AM

iPhone app

Is anybody else having issues with their iPhone app? I can't get mine to work. Thanks. (I'm wondering if the news regarding Prince Friso) has created a problem - more traffic?) I hope it gets fixed!!!

Elly C 02-26-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magdalene (Post 1376602)
Is anybody else having issues with their iPhone app? I can't get mine to work. Thanks. (I'm wondering if the news regarding Prince Friso) has created a problem - more traffic?) I hope it gets fixed!!!

Mine wouldn't load twice last week so I reinstalled it and I haven't had any problems since. I think there has been a recent update too which may have fixed a bug.

Ellainoz 02-26-2012 08:56 AM

I also reinstalled it after it didn't work. Works ok now.

Esmerelda 02-26-2012 01:51 PM

I'm also having problems logging in these past two days. It's sporadic but slightly annoying.

Janet H 02-26-2012 03:27 PM

There was an update to the app a few days ago. If you are having trouble, please uninstall the app and then load a new copy. :)

Lumutqueen 02-27-2012 05:06 AM

I've uninstalled, and then reinstalled the app for the past week and I keep getting "Parse Error, cannot connect to report server", i have the options to "okay" or "report". I thought it was my Itouch, but it occurs on my dads iPhone too.

Magdalene 03-02-2012 02:12 PM

Thanks for the advice. The app seems be working really well now. I enjoy this forum so much! Thank you!

XeniaCasaraghi 03-25-2012 01:50 AM

This isn't a big problem for me, I'm just wondering if this happens to anyone else;
When you click on a link to view a picture, and then come back to the site, the post where the link was is vastly stretched out and sometimes is smashed into the following post.

ironical 05-22-2012 09:07 PM

Can we expect application for Blackberry smartphone and playbook? Thank you!:flowers:

Lumutqueen 05-31-2012 06:31 PM

I continue to get "Parse Error" when trying to post in certain threads, this happens if I'm on my iPad or IPod and has happened since the app went live.

Kit 06-01-2012 08:41 AM

Quote:

I've uninstalled, and then reinstalled the app for the past week and I keep getting "Parse Error, cannot connect to report server", i have the options to "okay" or "report".
same here! it happens at least two or three times per hour. Don't know why it has always worked before on my i-phone 4s. Suddenly there was this problem ....

Blue_Stocking 06-01-2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironical (Post 1417503)
Can we expect application for Blackberry smartphone and playbook? Thank you!:flowers:

I have the same question. I've recently switched from android to blackberry and miss the forums.

Elly C 08-16-2012 06:19 PM

The Forums app has worked fine on my iPad until the last few weeks but now I'm getting the parse error mentioned previously. Any idea what's the reason for this?

Sonjapearl 09-28-2012 10:51 PM

I have the iPhone 3G and I regularly have problems with the app. Usually it is unable to refresh and it says there's an error over and over. Is it because I have the the 3G? By the way, I can't afford a new iPhone so I'm stuck with this one.

Lumutqueen 10-30-2012 06:36 PM

Is there an issue with the amount of words we have to put in a post on the app? I've just tried to report a thread for 'advertising' and it wouldn't let me send. I can do this on the website.

Also- I have the parse error pretty much everyday and I have the new 4G Internet connection. Parse error is amongst many errors that I get.

HereditaryPrincess 11-02-2012 08:50 PM

I tried typing in 'the royal forums, TRF, royal forums' on the app store, but the results were for different apps. Does anyone know what search term I should use? Thanks!

Lumutqueen 11-03-2012 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess
I tried typing in 'the royal forums, TRF, royal forums' on the app store, but the results were for different apps. Does anyone know what search term I should use? Thanks!

The Royal Community.

someonelikeyou 11-13-2012 11:12 AM

Question about marking threads read?

Thank you so much administrators for such a wonderful forum!

I primarily visit via my iPad app, occasionally via my computer. Is there a way to mark threads so that I can pick back up where I last read? I have found the subscribe feature, but that just returns me to the beginning of the thread.

Thanks I advance for any help.