The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Forum Announcements and Admin (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f19/)
-   -   Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android Devices etc (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f19/forum-mobile-apps-for-iphone-ipad-android-devices-etc-29407.html)

MRSJ 04-11-2011 12:08 AM

Any chance we can get the 'particapted' threads link to work on app under current ? It sends MSG saying it will not come up-

Esmerelda 04-11-2011 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRSJ
Any chance we can get the 'particapted' threads link to work on app under current ? It sends MSG saying it will not come up-

Just press ok then select one of the other tabs (last 3 days or last visit) then tap participated again. It works that way although it is annoying.

CrownPrincess5 04-11-2011 02:57 AM

Yes I have the exact same problem. I can never seem to delete a post.

MRSJ 04-11-2011 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esmerelda

Just press ok then select one of the other tabs (last 3 days or last visit) then tap participated again. It works that way although it is annoying.

Thank you- it does work that way, though yes annoying :)

Edit- lol- no I lied it doesn't work because it then pulls up current threads but all of them not just ones I've particapted in ....I often feel like TRF is not so much concerned about their app -

MRSJ 04-11-2011 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5
Yes I have the exact same problem. I can never seem to delete a post.

Yes - and you can't multiple quote on app..,,I wish they'd add some of these features

Esmerelda 04-11-2011 03:12 PM

I've also never worked out how to post a link from safari onto the forum.

CrownPrincess5 04-25-2011 10:41 PM

Does anyone know how I can find the royal wedding thread for Will and Kate in the app?

MRSJ 04-25-2011 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5
Does anyone know how I can find the royal wedding thread for Will and Kate in the app?

Under Reigning House- British Royals- 3rd thread listed is the Royal Wedding Forum...

The IPhone app is set up waaaaay different the regular forum.....and it's harder to find/ read thread subjects

CrownPrincess5 04-26-2011 01:41 PM

Navigating through this app is exhausting at times.

MRSJ 08-31-2011 11:40 PM

Anyone else having problems with the app not updating the current posts thread? I click on new threads and read them and then they don't update and say I haven't read them.....anyone else?

Daria_S 09-07-2011 11:32 PM

This is pretty neat. I've been bummed that I couldn't access this site while being online via my Android.

DukeOfAster 10-02-2011 03:11 AM

thanks for the APP!

I would like to add my thanks to this great site for the app it let's me enjoy royal for on the go all the time.

Lumutqueen 10-23-2011 08:02 AM

Just got the new version of the App, and when I look at threads there are massive white gaps after peoples posts and the "last 3 day's", "last visit" and "last month" tabs don't show up. And the "next page" link that's normally at the bottom of each thread is just a blank box. Is that the way it's supposed to be?

MRSJ 10-31-2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumutqueen
Just got the new version of the App, and when I look at threads there are massive white gaps after peoples posts and the "last 3 day's", "last visit" and "last month" tabs don't show up. And the "next page" link that's normally at the bottom of each thread is just a blank box. Is that the way it's supposed to be?

Same here and it's ANNOYING! Makes me want to stop coming here, can someone fix this please?

DukeOfAster 11-01-2011 01:46 AM

Works fine here. I find I am on my phone more now that this app is here. LOVE this site.

Janet H 11-01-2011 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumutqueen (Post 1329207)

The latest version of the app reeds the latest iOS to function properly. Please try uninstalling the app, then update your phone, then reinstall the app. :flowers:

Esmerelda 11-01-2011 01:43 PM

I think the problem has been resolved. I couldn't log in earlier today.

MRSJ 11-01-2011 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet H

The latest version of the app reeds the latest iOS to function properly. Please try uninstalling the app, then update your phone, then reinstall the app. :flowers:

Did that and still not fixed

MRSJ 11-02-2011 06:56 PM

Please someone fix this, it makes it very hard to see posts and pics, why does no one at TRF care that the app doesn't work?

Lumutqueen 11-02-2011 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRSJ (Post 1333330)
Please someone fix this, it makes it very hard to see posts and pics, why does no one at TRF care that the app doesn't work?

The Last visit stuff is fixed but the massive white boxes are still there and the blank box at the bottom. I've uninstalled twice and the app store gave me an update today. :bang: