The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Forum Announcements and Admin (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f19/)
-   -   Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android Devices etc (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f19/forum-mobile-apps-for-iphone-ipad-android-devices-etc-29407.html)

Marengo 06-12-2018 04:10 PM

Do you have the same problem with other agencies? Or just with Belga?

Cherrypie 06-12-2018 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marengo (Post 2122191)
Do you have the same problem with other agencies? Or just with Belga?



Mostly belga I think.

cdm 06-13-2018 02:46 AM

I have only noticed it with Belga.

iceflower 06-13-2018 02:59 AM

I guess you are talking about single links to a particular belga photo. If that's the case I can't offer any explanation. But as for belga gallery links: they are non-permanent. After a certain time the galleries can't be opened any longer, that's a decision and practice of that agency.

cdm 06-13-2018 02:46 PM

Indeed the links that go to one photo donít work.
I thought maybe after an Ios update, but no.

kankeras 06-26-2018 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gasserhas (Post 2048104)
You can update it on other phones (Android) ,i don't know is what reason, some software updates on the iPhone is can't be supported, but on Android is different, maybe that's one of the advantages of Android, after the update is successful, you can even switch back to the iPhone :biggrin:

I get an App from Google , which can support both the iPhone and Android ,.

kankeras 07-02-2018 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kankeras (Post 2127101)
I get an App from Google , which can support both the iPhone and Android .
Source : https://www.iphonetransferrecovery.c...to-iphone.html

Remember to download the latest version of iTunes on your computer before you use it .

Lumutqueen 07-21-2018 06:39 PM

Any plans to add a thank you button to the apps? It is desperately needed.

iceflower 07-30-2018 07:12 AM

:previous:

According to the technical team there are no such plans at the moment as the re-configuration of the app was currently impracticable.

cdm 10-17-2018 01:17 PM

Still no luck with opening links to Belgaís single pictures from my Iphone on the TRF app.
Iíve had a few updates of Ios and downloaded the TRF app again.
No one knows the solution?

Cherrypie 10-17-2018 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdm (Post 2160656)
Still no luck with opening links to Belgaís single pictures from my Iphone on the TRF app.
Iíve had a few updates of Ios and downloaded the TRF app again.
No one knows the solution?



Also still the same with me

JR76 10-17-2018 01:38 PM

Same here. Iím on a borrowed IPhone since a few days and canít access links to Belga

Parrothead 10-17-2018 01:54 PM

I have the same problem and Iím on the same iPhone Iíve been on for quite a while. Iíve just given up trying to open Belga links.☹️

Lumutqueen 05-10-2019 05:19 PM

Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android Devices etc
 
Is there a new update on the mobile app where, when youíve read a thread it disappears from the discussions tab at the bottom?

Sometimes Iíll have read a thread, left it and then thought about something I wanted to add. But to find the thread I have to go through all the forums and sub forums to find the thread I want and frankly I give up. On the webpage itís actually the opposite, Iíll read a thread and it remains in the ďNew PostsĒ section for some time.

Elenath 08-29-2019 04:15 PM

Lately I have been having problems quoting and answering posts on my iPhone. I can quote and type an answer, but at some point my answer disappears to the bottom and I can no longer see what I type. Is there a solution for this problem?

JR76 08-29-2019 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elenath (Post 2249594)
Lately I have been having problems quoting and answering posts on my iPhone. I can quote and type an answer, but at some point my answer disappears to the bottom and I can no longer see what I type. Is there a solution for this problem?

I've had the same problem with the Android app. Especially when I want to go in and edit a post I'm quoting.

Vojthas 09-07-2019 06:06 AM

The push notifications don't come to me anymore since like 2 months ago (I wonder whether it has something to do with my phone updated to Android 9 as it is more a less the same time).

JR76 09-07-2019 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vojthas (Post 2251320)
The push notifications don't come to me anymore since like 2 months ago (I wonder whether it has something to do with my phone updated to Android 9 as it is more a less the same time).

I have the same problem

JulieS 09-16-2019 08:14 PM

Today, the application freezes. Is it normal?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020
Jelsoft Enterprises