The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Forum Announcements and Admin (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f19/)
-   -   Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android Devices etc (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f19/forum-mobile-apps-for-iphone-ipad-android-devices-etc-29407.html)

Dawn Piercy 04-24-2017 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy R (Post 1169129)
I am pleased to let you know that Royal Forums members can now surf the board with our Custom App for iPhone, iPad and Android Devices. This App is FREE and will help you stay in touch and up to date, while on the go.

You can see some screen shots and instructions for download on this page: Link or you can simply search the apps store associated with your mobile device.

Look for future support for other devices such as Blackberry and Windows Mobile and thanks for waiting so patiently for these mobile apps :flowers:

Having a hard time finding mobile app.

Lumutqueen 04-24-2017 11:47 AM

Depending on what phone you have, search the appropriate application store connected to your phone for The Royal forums, and then download the app. :)

Dawn Piercy 04-24-2017 11:50 AM

Android...I typed that in but no apps are showing up.

Dawn Piercy 04-24-2017 11:53 AM

Found it! It's under Royals Community 🤗

Ish 09-22-2017 07:01 AM

Anyone else having issues with the iPhone app?

Tried to log in this morning and got an error saying "this forum is currently not available on this app. Please contact the forum administrator."

C4A 10-22-2017 06:33 PM

Hi there - since downloading the updated app on my iPad on October 20 I have lost the Members' corner section. Also, no updates show, as is usual in blue, in the Reigning Houses section. Does anyone else have this problem...and how do I solve it? I am hesitant to update the app on my iPhone in fear that I may encounter the same problems.

Gasserhas 12-07-2017 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C4A (Post 2030492)
Hi there - since downloading the updated app on my iPad on October 20 I have lost the Members' corner section. Also, no updates show, as is usual in blue, in the Reigning Houses section. Does anyone else have this problem...and how do I solve it? I am hesitant to update the app on my iPhone in fear that I may encounter the same problems.

You can update it on other phones (Android) ,i don't know is what reason, some software updates on the iPhone is can't be supported, but on Android is different, maybe that's one of the advantages of Android, after the update is successful, you can even switch back to the iPhone :biggrin:

Gasserhas 12-11-2017 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gasserhas (Post 2048104)
You can update it on other phones (Android) ,i don't know is what reason, some software updates on the iPhone is can't be supported, but on Android is different, maybe that's one of the advantages of Android, after the update is successful, you can even transfer to iPhone :biggrin:

Recently, my colleague complained that he had made a successful update on Android, but failed when switching, because the device could not connect, and maybe he overlooked a problem: the version of the phone,if the phone version is too low, the device cannot complete the transfer or switch

Gasserhas 12-14-2017 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gasserhas (Post 2050045)
Recently, my colleague complained that he had made a successful update on Android, but failed when switching, because the device could not connect, and maybe he overlooked a problem: the version of the phone,if the phone version is too low, the device cannot complete the switch transfer to iPhone

The problem has been solved .

XeniaCasaraghi 04-14-2018 09:11 AM

Is anyone else having problems with the app? Everytime I try to open it it crashes.

TortillaChips 04-14-2018 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XeniaCasaraghi (Post 2093317)
Is anyone else having problems with the app? Everytime I try to open it it crashes.

Yep, been happening for me since yesterday. Restarted phone, deleted app and reinstalled it but still can't access it :sad:

Goldberry 04-14-2018 10:29 AM

Yes! I am having the same problem! ��

Sunnystar 04-14-2018 11:26 AM

Yes! Same problem. I'm glad it's not just me.

JR76 04-14-2018 01:55 PM

Same problem. I did what Tortollachips did but still no change.

Marengo 04-14-2018 03:10 PM

I have notified the technical people. Let's hope they can solve the issue.

XeniaCasaraghi 04-14-2018 10:52 PM

Ok guys thanx, good to know it's not just me.

Janet H 04-15-2018 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRSJ (Post 1195756)
Does anyone know why very suddenly today the RF I phone app will not open?I've tried deleting it and downloading it again but it will not open, Help! Please?

We are currently experiencing some trouble with the android app and apologize for the inconvenience.

Vojthas 05-31-2018 06:15 PM

Hi, since about a week I don't get any notifications on the new posts in subscribed topics nor new topics in subscribed forums. Help!

cdm 06-12-2018 01:57 AM

Anyone else having a problem with opening links to Belga pictures?
Iím using the app on an Iphone.
When there is a link in a post to a Belga picture, I can click it, it seems to open, but the picture doesnít open.

Cherrypie 06-12-2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdm (Post 2121977)
Anyone else having a problem with opening links to Belga pictures?
Iím using the app on an Iphone.
When there is a link in a post to a Belga picture, I can click it, it seems to open, but the picture doesnít open.

Yes, me too. Really annoying!