The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Crown Princess Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2010 - June 2012 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/crown-princess-mathildes-eveningwear-part-2-march-2010-june-2012-a-27371.html)

Artemisia 04-25-2012 03:51 PM

Mathilde looks beautiful, LOVE the dress!
It's a bit 1920's flapper style which I absolutely adore and the earrings are delightful.

IloveCP 04-25-2012 06:59 PM

She looks fantastic! Never seen her in this type of style.

Baroness of Books 04-25-2012 08:33 PM

Now this is glamour! Love the flapper style and she is just so tall and leggy; the dress showcases her wonderful legs. I also love her clutch, shoes and jewels. She looks like she's doing the Charleston here:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UUgg-_Iewm...10+%288%29.jpg

Beautiful.

Here's a good photo:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/--L1K0oIcgL.../s640/x610.jpg

Artemisia 04-25-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baroness of Books (Post 1403797)
Now this is glamour! Love the flapper style and she is just so tall and leggy; the dress showcases her wonderful legs. I also love her clutch, shoes and jewels. She looks like she's doing the Charleston here:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UUgg-_Iewm...10+%288%29.jpg

She really does! :biggrin:
Mind you, given her dress choice it wouldn't be surprising.

Meara 04-26-2012 06:07 PM

I like this style on Mathilde!! It's very unique and she pulls it off well.

Frelinghighness 04-26-2012 10:35 PM

Fabulous look from head to toe! Literally! Great hairstyle, earrings in line with flapper, feathery dress. Terrific silver shoes and little evening bag!

Al_bina 04-26-2012 10:41 PM

It is quite an unusual choice for Crown Princess Mathilde. I liked the colour and hairstyle. I wish we had a better photo of the look.

4Pam 04-27-2012 02:35 AM

Love the whole outfit! She looks amazing

dazzling 04-27-2012 02:39 AM

A bit too short but the overall is quite nice. The close up of the top, looks like its made from really fine tweed yet it looks really elegant.

iceflower 05-03-2012 04:22 PM

.

Crown Princess Mathilde at a gala dinner organized by the Breast International Group in Brussels on May 3, 2012,
wearing a simple but nice dress and her lovely heart earrings again - altogether I think she looked great.



** With a scarf ** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

QueenS5 05-03-2012 06:24 PM

Nice.... But that color is not doing it for me! :-(

sheikah deena 05-04-2012 02:14 AM

She Looks Very Beautiful , Her Outfit Simple Elegant I Like The Color Of Her Dress So Classy , Her Earing So Nice :flowers: Thank’s For Posting

dazzling 05-04-2012 04:26 AM

The whole look is ok but the dress itself is quite unflattering and shapeless.

Daisiesforever 05-04-2012 04:38 AM

A very simple look which works surprising well for Princess Mathilde. She looks both lovely and elegant.

Artemisia 05-04-2012 10:02 AM

The dress is just fine. I don't really care for the addition of black on one shoulder.
The shoes though are absolutely gorgeous and match perfectly with the dress.

stephanievl 05-04-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1407315)
.

Crown Princess Mathilde at a gala dinner organized by the Breast International Group in Brussels on May 3, 2012,
wearing a simple but nice dress and her lovely heart earrings again - altogether I think she looked great.



** With a scarf ** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Dress is by Giorgio Armani

IloveCP 05-04-2012 03:35 PM

I don't think the color suits her. The dress itself is dull to me.

iceflower 05-23-2012 04:23 PM

.

Crown Princess Mathilde at a final of the Queen Elisabeth Violon Award this evening, May 23,

looking fantastic in green. Cut and colour are great on her, I would wear that one as well :smile:



** Full view ** Upper part **

stephanievl 05-23-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceflower (Post 1418048)
.

Crown Princess Mathilde at a final of the Queen Elisabeth Violon Award this evening, May 23,

looking fantastic in green. Cut and colour are great on her, I would wear that one as well :smile:



** Full view ** Upper part **

She looks great. Lovely colour and hairstyle
I wonder who designed that, doen not look like Natan.

IloveCP 05-23-2012 06:10 PM

That dress is so beautiful! She looks great in green.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021
Jelsoft Enterprises