The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal Jewels (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 4: November 2009-December 2015 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f20/crown-princess-mary-jewellery-4-november-2009-december-2015-a-25547.html)

IloveCP 02-10-2013 10:06 PM

Here are some photos of her engagement ring:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

dazzling 03-11-2013 04:32 PM

Does anyone know anything about these earrings Mary is wearing? and is there a better picture?

Baroness of Books 03-11-2013 05:49 PM

The dangling stones seem almost a very pale yellow against the earring stud. They're quite beautiful.

Roskilde 03-11-2013 05:55 PM

Maybe you can see the earrings better in this picture. They're beautiful!

https://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...24397380_n.jpg

PiaDK 03-11-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 1526100)
Does anyone know anything about these earrings Mary is wearing? and is there a better picture?

This blogger says they are from Cenius & Back: https://royaloutfits.blogspot.dk/2013...-santiago.html

Kit 03-11-2013 06:24 PM

Mary really has great jewellery. The earrings are beautiful.

dee4855 03-13-2013 04:16 PM

Is Mary wearing a new bracelet to go along with her beautiful earrings?

Tarlita 03-13-2013 05:12 PM

The bracelet looks new to me too. Have to wait for a closer look at it I guess.

Josefine 03-13-2013 05:32 PM

What items of Ole Lynggaard does she have?

dee4855 03-17-2013 03:57 PM

The picture of Mary with the new? bracelet is shown on this page. It is the last one. It shows her beautiful earrings up close too.

HOLA
La princesa Mary, una intrépida fotógrafa en Chile

MARG 03-17-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IloveCP (Post 1515516)
Here are some photos of her engagement ring:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I know Mary is fond of fiddling with her jewellery but I have to admit, I preferred her classic engagement ring to that of the titivated up version. To me it lacks distinction. It's now just any old engagement ring.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dee4855 (Post 1528440)
The picture of Mary with the new? bracelet is shown on this page. It is the last one. It shows her beautiful earrings up close too.

HOLA
La princesa Mary, una intrépida fotógrafa en Chile

Mary's bracelets are both beautiful and very feminine withouth being fussy. But, what absolutely gorgeous earrings! I love how Mary has styled her hair simply and elegantly to showplace the earrings. Now that is style!

Baroness of Books 03-17-2013 10:43 PM

Those earrings are definitely the showpiece of her outfit. Her simple chignon just set them off perfectly; they look magnificent on her.

ayvee 03-19-2013 11:48 PM

https://www.hola.com/imagenes/realeza...-fotos8--a.jpg

The wide diamond bangle bracelet she has worn for quite some time.

The bracelet with the diamond ball is in a new setting. The diamond ball itself is not. This is the same pink diamond pave ball in her original Shamballa bracelet with Tahitian pearls which she first wore in Dec. 2007 for Berlingske interview:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

In the summer of 2009, the Shamballa bracelet was changed and she wore components of it on two different strands. One strand had the pink diamond ball and a gold bead and the other a Tahitian pearl and a gold bead.
https://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/M...MlGz8TaaWx.jpg

Finally, the one you see here is just the pink diamond ball strung with gold beads.

USCtrojan 03-20-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayvee (Post 1529473)
https://www.hola.com/imagenes/realeza...-fotos8--a.jpg

The wide diamond bangle bracelet she has worn for quite some time.

The bracelet with the diamond ball is in a new setting. The diamond ball itself is not. This is the same pink diamond pave ball in her original Shamballa bracelet with Tahitian pearls which she first wore in Dec. 2007 for Berlingske interview:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

In the summer of 2009, the Shamballa bracelet was changed and she wore components of it on two different strands. One strand had the pink diamond ball and a gold bead and the other a Tahitian pearl and a gold bead.
https://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/M...MlGz8TaaWx.jpg

Finally, the one you see here is just the pink diamond ball strung with gold beads.

The first photo of Mary is stunning!!!!!

gerry 03-20-2013 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayvee (Post 1529473)
https://www.hola.com/imagenes/realeza...-fotos8--a.jpg

The wide diamond bangle bracelet she has worn for quite some time.

The bracelet with the diamond ball is in a new setting. The diamond ball itself is not. This is the same pink diamond pave ball in her original Shamballa bracelet with Tahitian pearls which she first wore in Dec. 2007 for Berlingske interview:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

In the summer of 2009, the Shamballa bracelet was changed and she wore components of it on two different strands. One strand had the pink diamond ball and a gold bead and the other a Tahitian pearl and a gold bead.
https://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/M...MlGz8TaaWx.jpg

Finally, the one you see here is just the pink diamond ball strung with gold beads.

you are good; your eyes are as sharp as diamond pink balls, bravo!:flowers:

Hannelore 03-20-2013 06:51 AM

My god Ayvee, you're good!! I'd never guessed this bracelet had anything to do with the Shambala bracelet... I always thought it was so extravagant to wear those expensive Australian diamonds in the 'cheap' Shambala setting. Mary sure does get very good advise on how she can play with her jewellery. Do you think Anja is her stylist as well when it comes to jewels?

rubies 03-20-2013 03:52 PM

I figured the pink diamond pave ball was the one from the leather cord switched to a gold bracelet. (Love it) but I didnt know it was from the Shambala bracelet. I just thought she stopped wearing that bracelet. You know how you just put something in the back of your safe and forget about it.........heheheh just kidding!!!

ayvee 03-21-2013 12:19 AM

In Chile, March 15, 2013, Princess Mary wore 3 layered disk pendants:
https://static1.purepeople.com/articl...wn-620x0-2.jpg

The longest chain has a disk engraved with c, the middle one with i and the shortest chain, hard to tell. I can't even tell if she is wearing 2 disks or just one. But definitely, c and i are for Christian and Isabella.
https://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n...ps18198fe1.jpg

Josefine 04-05-2013 06:30 AM

the princess wore her wedding tiara with smal aquamarine earings

sancakli70 04-05-2013 06:48 AM

The earings are fabolous


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020
Jelsoft Enterprises