The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   King Abdullah and Queen Rania and Family (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f103/)
-   -   Queen Rania expecting her fourth child in January 2005 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f103/queen-rania-expecting-her-fourth-child-in-january-2005-a-24659.html)

La la 08-30-2004 03:26 PM

Queen Rania expecting her fourth child in January 2005

WOW! I just read in the Crescent group that QR has announced her pregnancy (I don't know where it was announced). The child is obviously due to in winter.

Congrats if it is true! :)

Bubbette 08-30-2004 03:48 PM

Where, and if it's true, I get to say, "I told you so!"

nbaker 08-30-2004 04:30 PM

its true Here it is, I got it by searching Google News :

Jordan Royals Expecting Fourth Child
AFP: 8/30/2004
AMMAN, Aug 30 (AFP) - Queen Rania, consort of King Abullah II of Jordan, is pregnant with a fourth child, the royal court announced Monday.

"The palace is delighted to share the joy of King Abdullah ... and Queen Rania ... at the news she is expecting a fourth child," a statement said, adding that the birth was expected "during the winter."

The announcement came just two days before the queen's 34th birthday.

Born in Kuwait in 1970, she married the king on June 10, 1993. The couple already have one son -- Hussein, 10 -- and two daughters -- Iman, eight and Salma, four.

Bubbette 08-30-2004 04:41 PM

I bet if it's not a boy they have another child.

papillon 08-30-2004 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nbaker

AMMAN, Aug 30 (AFP) - Queen Rania, consort of King Abullah II of Jordan, is pregnant with a fourth child, the royal court announced Monday.

"The palace is delighted to share the joy of King Abdullah ... and Queen Rania ... at the news she is expecting a fourth child," a statement said, adding that the birth was expected "during the winter."

Born in Kuwait in 1970, she married the king on June 10, 1993. The couple already have one son -- Hussein, 10 -- and two daughters -- Iman, eight and Salma, four.

Thanks for sharing this news, nbaker. I must say, though, that I've been expecting it for a few months now. To me, she just looked pregnant as far back as C. P. Hamzah's wedding. Mabrouck to KA, QR, and the JRF!

lucys 08-30-2004 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papillon
Thanks for sharing this news, nbaker. I must say, though, that I've been expecting it for a few months now. To me, she just looked pregnant as far back as C. P. Hamzah's wedding. Mabrouck to KA, QR, and the JRF!

Funny, I thought the same thing--something in her face. Lovely news.

La la 08-30-2004 05:10 PM

Quote:

Thanks for sharing the info with us!

Julia 08-30-2004 06:29 PM

Jordanian Royals Expecting 4th Child this Winter

The announcement came just two days before the queen's 34th birthday. Born in Kuwait in 1970, she married the king on June 10, 1993. The couple already have one son -- Hussein, 10 -- and two daughters -- Iman, eight and Salma, four.

Congratulations to King Abdullah and Queen Rania!

AaliyahFan2003 08-30-2004 06:38 PM

Quote:

I knew it! My cousin thought that she'd been chowing down on burgers! LOL... Congrats to the Royal Family!

micas 08-30-2004 07:20 PM

Amaizing,congratulation to the dad and mome to be and for the brother's to be.
Maibe a boy .................................

USCtrojan 08-30-2004 07:39 PM

Great news!

Amoula 08-30-2004 07:43 PM

King Abdullah and Queen Rania are Expecting their 4th child.

THe royal court has announced that their Majesties are expecting their 4th child,The baby will be due in winter.

(so that means that her majesty has been pregnant for about 4 months,which also means we were right with all the guessing we did :P )

Alexandria 08-30-2004 08:01 PM

This is truly great and fabulous news! Congratulations to the King and Queen and their three children!

:)

Gabriella 08-30-2004 08:13 PM

What wonderful news! Good for them :)

bluetortuga 08-30-2004 11:47 PM

I'm happy for KA and QR. If it's a boy, Hamzah can just forget about being king. KA will now have two sons, two possible heirs to his throne.

rollin_keef 08-31-2004 12:02 AM

i like talal or maybe gamdel

Balqis 08-31-2004 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rollin_keef
i like talal or maybe gamdel

I've never heard of Gamdel. Where does it come from?

I like Zeid for a boy and Yasmin for a girl.

strengthnhonor 08-31-2004 12:30 AM

Many congrats to them!

Humble 08-31-2004 12:40 AM

That is very good news..Congrats to them!!

wymanda 08-31-2004 01:19 AM

So our suspicions were correct!

Wonderful news.

Perhaps Muna for a girl

or

Mohammed for a boy (if KA really wants to flatter Sheikh Mo)

madonna23 08-31-2004 01:58 AM

How about Yasin if it is a boy or Naima if it is a girl.

I also like Yasmin, Sehar, or Aisha for a girl.

sommone 08-31-2004 03:16 AM

Kamilah is pretty for a girl. I'm not sure of any names for a boy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wymanda
So our suspicions were correct!

Wonderful news.

Yep, you hit the nail dead on the head! Many Congratulations to the KA and QR.

didem 08-31-2004 05:18 AM

Happy Birthday Rania - 4. baby expecting

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN
HAPPY LIFE FOR YOUR FAMILY

RANIA EXPECTING 4. BABY

cut1me 08-31-2004 08:16 AM

thats wonderful news, im so happy for the couple. I wonder what she will have, I guess it doesnt matter as long as the baby is healthy and QR is ok. I wonder how her other kids feel?

I cant wait to see pics of Rania and her growing tummy :) its soo exciting

Amoula 08-31-2004 09:21 AM

I think They would name him either "Hamzah",Talal or even Ali. Maybe Basma if it was a girl or Zein.

Isabel 08-31-2004 12:03 PM

I have to agree with bluetortuga. I could be absolutely wrong, but I really think that King Abdullah may want his son (and if the new baby is another) to be King. I think that it is a possibility. I used to believe that this wouldn't happen because did promise that his brother would be King to his father when King Hussein was dying, but I am not so sure that King Abdullah after being King himself wouldn't pull back on his promise....I mean if he does now end up with two sons (or even more since he and Rania are still very young), you never know. :confused:

Dennism 08-31-2004 12:12 PM

Congratulations to the royal couple.

Dennism 08-31-2004 12:15 PM

Khadija would be nice.

sharon_rose 08-31-2004 12:18 PM

31 AUGUST 2004

https://www.hellomagazine.com/graphics/sendtoafriend.gifKing Abdullah II of Jordan and his wife, Queen Rania, will be welcoming a new member of the family, it has been confirmed.

Jordan's royal court has announced that Rania, who celebrates her 34th birthday on Tuesday, is pregnant with the couple's fourth child.

"The palace is delighted to share the joy of King Abdullah... and Queen Rania ... at the news she is expecting," said a statement. The baby is due to arrive early next year.

Queen Rania and King Abdullah, who wed in 1993, have one ten-year-old son, Hussein, and two daughters, Iman, eight, and Salma, who is four.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2004/.../31/queenrania/

bubbles 08-31-2004 12:29 PM

Congrats to the King and Queen!

HMQueenElizabethII 08-31-2004 12:56 PM

Do you know the new fourth child of the couple is it a boy or a girl?Has she announced it?

Happy Birthday To Lovely Queen Rania!!!!!!!!!!all Best For Her,her Husband,her Children And Also A New Baby.

sara1981 08-31-2004 04:19 PM

i read that hello article that HM King and HM Queen in Hello about her annoucement another baby

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...31/queenrania/

Sara Boyce

maryshawn 08-31-2004 04:47 PM

Good news on 2 fronts re: JRF! Congratulations to King Abdullah and Queen Rania. May their baby be healthy and blessed with good fortune. Also, I was very touched by the news Hamzah and his wife, instead of having a large reception, have asked the King to give to the Jordanian poor. Hamzah's mother and father and Noor's mother and father did something right to raise such caring, giving people. Best wishes for their eternal happiness!!!!!

Juls 08-31-2004 05:28 PM

I didn't think they were going to have any more children. However, I'm very happy that they are going to have another baby. This is very exciting news!

I wonder what she will have and what the name they will pick for the baby.

Genevieve 08-31-2004 08:46 PM

When was the last time a reigning Queen was pregnant and gave birth to a son or daughter as Queen? I know Rania did with Salma, too, but it seems that with the circle of life being as it is, fortunately most future Kings and Queens are generally CPs when they have and raise their families. Rarely are monarchs also young parents, right? I know that Elizabeth and Phillip of Great Britain were raising a young family when her father passed away and she became Queen, just like Margrethe of Denmark. But neither of them were Queens while pregnant, right? I think it would be quite exhausting to deal with the hormonal changes and physical changes of pregnancy while simultaneously raising 3 young children and carrying on an active roster of royal duties.

Alisa 08-31-2004 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genevieve
I know that Elizabeth and Phillip of Great Britain were raising a young family when her father passed away and she became Queen, just like Margrethe of Denmark. But neither of them were Queens while pregnant, right? I

Actually, Queen Elizabeth gave birth to Andrew and Edward 8 and 12 years respectively while reigning.

papillon 08-31-2004 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maryshawn
Also, I was very touched by the news Hamzah and his wife, instead of having a large reception, have asked the King to give to the Jordanian poor. Hamzah's mother and father and Noor's mother and father did something right to raise such caring, giving people. Best wishes for their eternal happiness!!!!!

I think it is P. Ali and Rym, Mary Shawn.

rollin_keef 09-01-2004 01:11 AM

he should name him after famous arabs, his greatgrandfather abdullah, talal,feisel but
i think he should call a son Prince Gamal or Abdel after Gamal Abdel Nasser.

Amoula 09-01-2004 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rollin_keef
he should name him after famous arabs, his greatgrandfather abdullah, talal,feisel but
i think he should call a son Prince Gamal or Abdel after Gamal Abdel Nasser.

LOL there's NO WAY on earth they would call him Jamal or Abed al Nasser.

moosey60 09-01-2004 10:52 PM

I haven't read any of the news articles, but is it confirmed that they will be having a son? What kind of names could they give a girl? Iman and Salma are very nice names.

Does Prince Hussein look like his mom or his dad? He's a decent looking kid...he's still young, he'll probably develop his looks later on.

moosey60 09-04-2004 06:19 PM

I doubt the royal family would lie about her being pregnant.

matesha 09-04-2004 10:44 PM

She is pregnant..It is officially in the Arabic news and i even heard it in the Jordanian TV...

shelley 09-05-2004 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matesha
She is pregnant..It is officially in the Arabic news and i even heard it in the Jordanian TV...

And in the Jordan Times.

papillon 09-05-2004 04:37 PM

Plus, she just looks it!

mizrahi_girl 09-08-2004 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelley
And in the Jordan Times.

woooow, now i see the reason of her absence !

its an article in hello
https://www.google.ru/search?q=cache:...pregnant&hl=ru

kinneret5764 12-08-2004 02:46 AM

I have afeeling the baby is due in January. Rumors about her pregnancy were already flying around as early as May this year.

Guess Who 12-08-2004 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinneret5764
I have afeeling the baby is due in January. Rumors about her pregnancy were already flying around as early as May this year.

I think those rumors were true, cause at the spanish wedding she looked pregnant in one of the pictues, i will post it.

salma 12-08-2004 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guess Who
I think those rumors were true, cause at the spanish wedding she looked pregnant in one of the pictues, i will post it.

In spanish newspaper said that the baby will born in January.

sommone 12-08-2004 06:35 PM

She wouldn't have been showing in May if the baby is due in January..granted she has had previous children, but still. That would be too early.

micas 12-08-2004 07:14 PM

How many month she is??????She is sooooooooooo fat??????

maryshawn 12-08-2004 10:09 PM

Rania Flying in Last Trimester

Well, I suppose the rules don't apply but typically women in late third trimester aren't allowed to fly for some very good medical reasons. If she's really close to delivery, she is taking a risk by flying and for her and baby's safety, should stay at home. Even if her doctor flies with her, still not the safest choice.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by salma
In spanish newspaper said that the baby will born in January.

kinneret5764 12-08-2004 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maryshawn
Well, I suppose the rules don't apply but typically women in late third trimester aren't allowed to fly for some very good medical reasons. If she's really close to delivery, she is taking a risk by flying and for her and baby's safety, should stay at home. Even if her doctor flies with her, still not the safest choice.....

I think from here on in QR will remain at home. She did not accompany KA on this trip.

Guess Who 12-09-2004 02:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture of QR who looked pregnant at the spanish wedding.

maryshawn 12-10-2004 12:20 AM

QR Flying Stops

That's good. I wish her a safe delivery and just wanted/hoped she would avoid any risks. (work in a hospital; have seen too much.....).
Quote:

Originally Posted by kinneret5764
I think from here on in QR will remain at home. She did not accompany KA on this trip.

dooya 12-17-2004 09:00 AM

i believe that queen rania will have a boy

Guess Who 12-18-2004 01:59 AM

It'll be nice if she has a boy.That will make it 2 boys & 2 girls.When is her baby due ?

Amilia 12-29-2004 09:40 AM

I'm confused about the date the baby will be born . If they say during the winter, than can it be in january , februari or March .
Or do they mean december-january ?

love , Amilia

Dina12 01-02-2005 05:10 PM

I have a strange feeling taht QRania already delivered her baby but they didn't announce it offiicially.

micas 01-02-2005 06:24 PM

"delivered "mean....given bird? That the babby just born?

mizrahi_girl 01-02-2005 06:57 PM

Dina,MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT

T-R-O-U-B-L-E 01-02-2005 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizrahi_girl
Dina,MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT

No that's impossible.

micas 01-06-2005 05:50 PM

When is supose the baby born?