The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/)
-   -   Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor News and Pictures 2: May 2004-October 2005 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f166/lady-louise-mountbatten-windsor-news-and-pictures-2-may-2004-october-2005-a-2440.html)

USCtrojan 05-29-2004 02:40 PM

Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor News and Pictures 2: May 2004-October 2005

Post more info and news here! The other (first) thread was getting rather long!

corazon 06-18-2004 09:45 PM

Somebody have idea when will be Lady Louise face sugery?

Claire 06-19-2004 08:44 AM

I presume you mean the eye surgery. You must remember that the eye problem is only speculative. The media reports were never confirmed by Edward and Sophie. And even if it was true, there is a good possiblity that the condition will correct itself, and surgery will never be needed.

:shock: Claire

corazon 06-19-2004 02:00 PM

Very good news, Tanks you, Claire

tiaraprin 06-19-2004 02:17 PM

I hope Lady Louise is fine--Edward and Sophie must hate this pressure to show her off!!

HMQueenElizabethII 06-22-2004 01:51 AM

I also hope Louise be fine.And i hope she will have a big 1st birthday in November.

corazon 07-17-2004 06:28 PM

Any news on Lady Louise?

HMQueenElizabethII 07-18-2004 05:24 AM

No :( .I didn't hear any news.

sara1981 07-18-2004 11:16 AM

have pictures of her when she with her parents on summer if her parents really busy!

Sara Boyce

corazon 07-18-2004 02:38 PM

:( :cry: :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

corazon 08-16-2004 10:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Louise or Edward?

gloria 08-17-2004 01:33 PM

can the person who post this pic tells us who the baby is??? Edward or Sophie???

It is very important to be responsible for what you put, if it is happen to be Edward, why you want to post it under louis???????!!!!!!!!!!!

Martine 08-17-2004 03:27 PM

I think it's Edward, maybe corazon wants to point out how much louise looks like Edward as a baby?????

Quote:

Originally Posted by gloria
can the person who post this pic tells us who the baby is??? Edward or Sophie???

It is very important to be responsible for what you put, if it is happen to be Edward, why you want to post it under louis???????!!!!!!!!!!!

gloria 08-17-2004 03:36 PM

then explian it when he or she posted it!!! Life does not except "maybe". Before you post any commonts, pls check with Corazon first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

corazon 08-17-2004 06:11 PM

a friend send the photo to me by mail, but did not say to me that was..........just said to me `` baby wessex´´

MoonlightRhapsody 08-17-2004 06:13 PM

She's just trying to give a possible explaination as to why it could be Edward's picture. He might look like Lady Louise as a baby. Cute picture, Corazon! :)

gloria 08-17-2004 09:23 PM

But prince E is not baby Wessex!!!!!!!!!!!

corazon 08-17-2004 09:37 PM

yes, but my friend just said me the message baby wessex.......no said Louise or Edward....only baby wessex

moosey60 08-17-2004 09:50 PM

Well Louise does look a little like Edward as a baby...he was a cute child.

Elspeth 08-18-2004 12:04 AM

Quote:

then explian it when he or she posted it!!! Life does not except "maybe". Before you post any commonts, pls check with Corazon first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, life does accept "maybe"; so does this board. This isn't a life-or-death matter where a definite answer is the only acceptable one. Since the photo was posted with a question mark, it would appear that Corazon isn't sure which particular Wessex this baby picture is depicting. If anybody recognises it, I'm sure they'll post and let us know. In the meantime, there's no point getting impatient with people; that doesn't tend to get positive reactions.

gloria 08-18-2004 01:13 PM

Corazon:

You really upsets me. When a person send you any material, I am sure that you need to use your brain to think, to identify, to locate for the truth before give it to you or anybody else, this is what I meant yesterday. You know baby wessex has one eye nearly blind, how could this baby POSSIBALlY be Edward???? Have you EVER thought about it before you post it??????? You replied to me three times and never got my point-a person sent to you anything you would believe instantly??? You kept saying this is from a friend and this is what friend says.

For your life too, YOU NEED ALWAYS TO THINK BEFORE YOU ACT.

Josefine 08-18-2004 02:52 PM

Lets have in mind that not everyone speaks English daily (including myself)

corazon posted
Louise or Edward?
I read this as a question - is this Louise or Edward?
corazon may also think that Edward was born a Wessex

lets all get back to the topic Lady Louise

Claire 08-18-2004 03:25 PM

Edward and Louise

Didi anyone see the artical in the Daily Mail about Edward pushing Louise around in her stroller at Balmoral.

Link to article:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...0&in_a_source=

Louise is barely visible, in her white babygrow.

I wish I could paste the photo, but I've forgotten how. I'll try anyway.

https://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...04_300x450.jpg

I hope that works, it's really great. Claire

gloria 08-18-2004 03:27 PM

if this is an open site, then people is free to talk.

MoonlightRhapsody 08-18-2004 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claire
Didi anyone see the artical in the Daily Mail about Edward pushing Louise around in her stroller at Balmoral.

Link to article:

Aww, that's so cute! Thanks for the pic, Claire! :D

Claire 08-18-2004 03:55 PM

Elsa said that the photo that appeared in print. Showed Louise waving her arms about and little blond curls. I can't get anything from that photo through, no matter how much I enhance it. It's just really nice to see Louise out and about. She's 9 months already, she could be crawling.

gloria 08-18-2004 05:02 PM

I am patient with people, please so not take me wrong, somehow I have tried to get Cundrestood about my point, it is a very kind suggestion from me to C, nothing offensive! Please do not misunderstand.

I just realize that many among us do not speak English well, or may be not even speak "C" English which has caused everybody hard to understand. Maybe I should be thinking about how to polish my language.

gloria 08-18-2004 05:05 PM

Pls thanks for the photo you shared with us. If any body has Louis' photo, please post it.

Claire 08-18-2004 05:22 PM

I have been looking at the photo Carazon posted and it really could be Louise. I base this on the previous photos we have of her, from Christmas and from her christening. Yes, I know about the eye, but I so hope that that have corrected itself and you would not be able to tell that from a photo anyway, it can only be seen when you focus and move the eye on objects. I doubt it's Edward as colour photos of him as a baby as scare and grainy. This photo appears to be in good nick. So it REALLY could be Louise.

sara1981 08-18-2004 06:46 PM

if have picture of her like gettyimages or whatever please show me! but i cant enter that articles because i have computer problems!

Sara Boyce

Alexandria 08-18-2004 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gloria
if this is an open site, then people is free to talk.

While this is certainly an open discussion forum, there are rules to abide by. And one of those rules includes not attacking other members.

Nobody else seemed to find issue with corazon's question or his/her posting of the picture. It was simply a misunderstanding/innocent question; there was no need to attack him/her for erroneously posting it or whatever.

Let's continue to respect each other, the rules of this forum and return to our discussion of Lady Louise.

Alexandria

gloria 08-19-2004 01:12 PM

Alexandra,

Can you simply explain who you are and what title you have associated with this forum before I say somthing.

Martine 08-19-2004 04:36 PM

Please stop this, Gloria, return to the discussion about Louise...

gloria 08-19-2004 05:03 PM

Alexandra,

Can you simply explain who you are and what title you have associated with this forum before I say somthing.

If C is innocent, then I am simply to suggest her to be more sophicicated. I do not know why you are so sensitive to the "difference". Life is very simple, turth or not, Please do not fake truth as you attaked me as a untruthful and trublesome person. People on the F is free to express their true feelings, as they live in the U.S., this is U.S. You, as a administrator, pls give yourself and others more freedom and space to allow them to express their feelings, that is what I belive can make this F sucful. I hope you are not from communist country and do not carry any faith of controling people. America does not allow dictactorship and I DO NOT CARE who you are-Everybody has been very honest on this F and we are happy to discuss royalty issue here, and we are tring to discuss and share our opnion, that all! I have explianed before that I do not against C but trying to help her AND I WILL NOT REPLY TO YOU MESSAGE ABOVE AGAIN becuase I think it is senseless. If you have different faith than anybody else, pls SIMPLY close this F. If your want to keep it. do not mass up things here, THERE IS REALLY NOTHING YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT beacuse everthing has been posted on the F really has nothing to worries you and there are some disagrements there but not leading anyone mad and If you opened this F just for your personal purpuse to have people chat on the internet to entertain you, then you simply got all of us wrong.

MEMEBER

Elspeth 08-19-2004 05:26 PM

Alexandria is an Adminstrator of this forum, Gloria, as stated under her username. That means she's one of the senior people here and it's her responsibility to ensure the smooth running of the site. She's asking you to abide by the rules that require posters to treat each other with respect. It's perfectly possible to speak one's mind freely while doing so.

Julia 08-19-2004 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claire

Link to article:

Good article and cute photo! Thanks, Claire!

gloria 08-19-2004 06:49 PM

Moderator,

Pls read my post carefully before speak to me. I think you are still misunderstanding about me. Reason:

1. I do not think we (means members) have gong over the limit which resulted which I think ever had happen as you might have thought. We were not arguing abut discussing. It shou;d be allowed by this F.
2. As I stated clearly that I was helpping C out.
3. With your judgement, I was disrepectfull memebrs and arguing with C which I have explianed MANY TIMES already. Why do not you read before. Now it is up to me to think that you are not disrepecting members. YOU DO NOT COME TO MEMBER WITHOUT EVEN TRY TO UNDERSTAND THEM FIRST.
4. If you want me to respect you, you should repect me first. If I want to be treated the way I want to be treated by others, I start myself first., which means I start to treat people kindly with respect if I want the same from people.

Well no more arguing, it is wasting time to argue. A dministrator is the title, what she does has to be rightous. A TITLE DOES NOT PERSUADE PEROPLE, SO DO NOT CONTROLL PEOPLE BY ITS TITLE. TITLE DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING, ACTION IS THE KING.

I WILL NOT EXPLIAN AGAIN THE FACT THAT IT WAS JUST A DISCUSSION BUT NOT ANY SORT OF ARGUMENTS BETWEEN THE MEMEBRS. DO NOT MAKE THING MORE COMPLICATED THAN IT ACTULLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Any wrongful jugdemnts by any authoroties of this F about me WILL NOT BE EXCEPTED.

Julia 08-19-2004 07:01 PM

Gloria,

We have administrators and moderators volunteering their time here to help make sure that this is a pleasant environment for all. A forum of this size requires some type of order and that order includes members (everyone posting here) being nice and respectful to one another. Now, Alexandria, Martine and Elspeth have very politely asked you to please be respectful of other people's comments and they have done so in a very nice manner. Now, I will also ask you to please refrain from making remarks that could possibly hurt the feelings of other members.

Thank you.
Julia

corazon 08-19-2004 11:42 PM

I sorry by this scandal, single I ask because tapeworm the single doubt...... was that and if annoying I leave the forum, is no problem.

Elspeth 08-19-2004 11:48 PM

Corazon, please don't worry about it. Thank you for posting the picture!

hillary_nugent 08-20-2004 06:07 AM

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA this is the first time i've read this part of the forum and it must be the funniest thing ive read for a while!!! Golly Gloria take a chill pill muhahahaha it sounds like your head is going to explode because the gender of the picture can not be identified muhahahahaha...its not like you are going to die because the identity of the picture ins't known muhahahahahahaha your minor argument was amusing anyhow..BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Elspeth 08-20-2004 06:53 AM

Yes, well, um - could we maybe get this thread back on track now?

hillary_nugent 08-20-2004 06:56 AM

oh ok Elspeth...i was just wondering is Louise eye problem really serious? does her face look abit deformed [sorry if i offend people using that word i can't think of any not so harsh words]??? Is there any pics of her?

Martine 08-20-2004 08:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
oh ok Elspeth...i was just wondering is Louise eye problem really serious? does her face look abit deformed [sorry if i offend people using that word i can't think of any not so harsh words]??? Is there any pics of her?

No her face isn't deformed (see attached pic), the problem is quite serious cause she could go blind when the problem isn't treated seriously, but many babys heal without surgery too...so Louise could be one of them too...:-)

hillary_nugent 08-20-2004 08:15 AM

Oh poor thing...she is just a baby >___< so so far she is not blind?

Martine 08-20-2004 08:23 AM

Quote:

Oh poor thing...she is just a baby >___< so so far she is not blind?

no, i don't think so (off course i'm not 100% sure), it could lead to blindness, but to most kids it doesn't lead to that at all...

Elspeth 08-20-2004 04:13 PM

I think her condition is exotropia; this link has some details about the condition:

https://www.pedseye.com/Exotropia.htm

irishchic5 08-20-2004 05:29 PM

I'm sure Edward and Sophie are making sure their little girl is receiving only the best medical care possible. Many times this condition can be cured without surgery. I was born with this condition, and it corrected itself by the time I was a year old. My sister also had the same condition but needed the surgery. She is fine now, but does need to wear glasses. Of course, surgery today is much better than it was in the 80s when my suster and I were born!

Does anyone know if this condition is linked to being born premature? My sister and I were premature and so was Louise. It's kinda interesting Hmmm...

james 08-20-2004 09:19 PM

I saw a picture of Edward pushing Louise in her pram around the grounds of Balmoral in the Daily Mail. My how she has grown. Even though the pictures were a bit grainy one could clearly see the strong resemblance she bears to her father. Unfortunatley the squint in her eye was clearly visable even though the pictures had obviously been taken from a distance. It does look pretty bad and I just hope something can be done for the little mite.

wardenbabe13844 08-20-2004 09:55 PM

Wow!! Could you maybe post that? Like maybe scan it if you can, I saw the internet article, it had a picture, but it wasnt a close up.

james 08-20-2004 10:11 PM

I'm sorry Wardenbabe. I threw the newspaper in the bin. But don't despair as I'm sure the picures will re-appear in international publications at some point. If you are American "Hello" magazine may be one to look out for as it is always good for Royal pictures and I think is now also distributed in the U.S.

HMQueenElizabethII 08-21-2004 10:26 AM

I hope Louise can recover it.Hope she has good health and will be a pretty girl in the future.

wardenbabe13844 08-21-2004 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james
I'm sorry Wardenbabe. I threw the newspaper in the bin. But don't despair as I'm sure the picures will re-appear in international publications at some point. If you are American "Hello" magazine may be one to look out for as it is always good for Royal pictures and I think is now also distributed in the U.S.

Thank you anyway james. And thanks on the info on where to look.

HMQueenElizabethII 08-21-2004 01:41 PM

Is it the new official picture of Louise?I hope we will see some beautiful pictures of Louise with her parents,Queen Elizabeth II,Duke of Edinburgh,...and other members of The Royal Family on Louise's 1st birthday.And i hope we can see a picture of Louise with her parents and her grandparents on the balcony of Buckingham Palace.It will be so wonderful.

sophie 08-26-2004 08:04 AM

I Think The Next Picture We Will See Of Lady Louise Will Be Here First Birthday Picture.

hillary_nugent 08-26-2004 10:01 AM

Is Louise REAL title Princess if her parents had allowed it? And what is her rank to the throne?

HMQueenElizabethII 08-26-2004 10:57 AM

yah,i think that the next pics we can see is on her 1st birthday.Wait and see!Hope that we will have a lot of pics.

Martine 08-26-2004 03:29 PM

Quote:

Is Louise REAL title Princess if her parents had allowed it? And what is her rank to the throne?

She's not a princess, her title is Lady Louise Windsor; but she had a right on the title "princess",because she the daughter of the son of the Queen

She's 8th in line to the throne

Claire 10-28-2004 05:36 PM

Presents for Louise's Birthday

Hi,

Louise's birthday is a week away (and a few days). What would you have given this very special little lady for her first birthday?
I must say that I call tibs on the Fisherprice "My First Tiara" - ever little princess (regardless of patents) desrves one or well, several. Come on lets get buying, Louise needs lots of prezies.

Denis 11-01-2004 10:27 AM

Under present royal rules Louise is a Princess. That her parents with the Queen's consent have decided she should only be known by the title Lady does not change the matter.

It is an unusual situation.

corazon 11-07-2004 07:11 PM

Nothing still about Louise´s brithday???

HMQueenElizabethII 11-07-2004 07:57 PM

Happy birthday to Louise!!!!!!!!!:) Hope all happiness for you,little Wessex,The Queen's cute grandaughter.

sara1981 11-07-2004 10:02 PM

have pictures at her birthday or not! have private birthday parties

Sara Boyce

HMQueenElizabethII 11-07-2004 10:11 PM

Hope that we can have a lot of new photos of Louise today.We haven't seen her for a long time!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LTTLE LOVELY WESSEX!!!!!!!!!!

liv 11-08-2004 09:41 AM

Smehow I fear that there won´t be any pics.:(

Britters 11-08-2004 11:59 AM

I don't think there will be many new photos either. I think if any are released they will be released in the same manor as the official photos were released following her christening or whatever.

At any rate-she's made it a year-I wish her many more fun filled years! Happy Birthday

Claire 11-08-2004 01:16 PM

So no photos, just yet. Still I hope she is having a very happy birthday and all the best.

Claire 11-08-2004 03:20 PM

Just a thought, remember the photos after Louise's birth. The photo were to buy and only Hello! brought them, the rest published the free photo. Or maybe someone has the photos exclusively - either way keep your eyes open especially if you subsribe to Hello! If anyone will but them it will be them.

liv 11-08-2004 04:30 PM

I think it´s not good not to release pictures of Louise. So there are rumours that she isn´t healthy. Perhaps there will some pics tomorrow which show her at her birthday party..I´m still hoping for..;) :confused:

Claire 11-08-2004 04:58 PM

Do you mean her eye problem?
I was wondering that perhaps they didn't release a photo, due to the train disaster, and deaths of soliders in Iraq. Possibly could have gone down bad in the press.
Either way, Edward is in Liverpool tomorrow and Sophie undertaken engagements in London.

Elsie 11-08-2004 05:08 PM

I agree with Liv. They have to nip these rumours in the bud. I know it's odd, but it is nothing unusual there were rumours about all the royal children. Come to think of it, I think only Prince William and Harry's first birthdays were matters in the press. Where photo calls and such were held. Maybe there was for Bea and Eugenie, I can't remember.
I doubt they will release a photo, as Buckingham Palace release a press statement before Louise's christening, stiputlating where to get the photos. Yes, perhaps someone got an exclusive article.
I'm just beginning to wonder if we are not judging this according to how Prince Charles and his children deal with the press. Thus we were expecting a photo because St.James Palace gives us one every year for William and Harry's Birthdays. We should realease that Louise is not in the position Will and Harry is, and that Sophie and Edward might always keep her out of the limelight, in so doing protect her privacy

kelly9480 11-08-2004 06:49 PM

They don't have to address the rumours and are choosing not to. If they get themselves into the position of denying every false thing written about them, they'll end up with no time to do anything else.

Edward and Sophie made it clear that they wanted their child to have more privacy than most royal children. We shouldn't think about Louise as being like William and Harry, or even Beatrice and Eugenie. They are raising her the same way Peter and Zara were raised -- little to no information being released. They intend to keep her childhood private and we have to respect that.

Denis 11-10-2004 06:30 AM

Why can't they be left alone? If there is a problem then it is a private matter until the family decide otherwise. If not then they are still entitled to their privacy.

Britters 11-10-2004 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denis
Why can't they be left alone? If there is a problem then it is a private matter until the family decide otherwise. If not then they are still entitled to their privacy.

While this is a nice thought, and yes, they are entitled to some privacy, the tax payers pay for their living because they chose to remain in line for the British throne, and therefore the live their life in the public fishbowl...

Denis 11-10-2004 12:14 PM

Edward and Sophie yes. And they seen in public. But this doesn't really apply to Louise yet. And you can't really blame their parents for protecting her. Perhaps this is precisely the reason they want her known as Lady Louise and not Princess Louise.

Britters 11-10-2004 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denis
Edward and Sophie yes. And they seen in public. But this doesn't really apply to Louise yet. And you can't really blame their parents for protecting her. Perhaps this is precisely the reason they want her known as Lady Louise and not Princess Louise.

I didn't realize you were speaking strictly of Louise, yes, as a child she should be given the space to grow and learn with out all the pressures of the media. However given her parent's positions I think that is impossible, they will always and forever be in the spotlight, making it so if the little Lady is with them, she is going to be in the spotlight.

I'm not saying this is right, it's just what is.

Denis 11-10-2004 01:14 PM

Yes. They have to accept a certain amount of publicity. And yes, sorry, my earlier comments were strictly about Louise, the possibility of any problems, and the right to privacy as regards Louise.

Vicomtesse 12-04-2004 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elsie
I agree with Liv. They have to nip these rumours in the bud. I know it's odd, but it is nothing unusual there were rumours about all the royal children. We should realease that Louise is not in the position Will and Harry is, and that Sophie and Edward might always keep her out of the limelight, in so doing protect her privacy

Releasing photos wouldn't necessarily nip negative rumours about Louise in the bud. If there are going to be rumours about her eye problems or whatever there will always be rumours. Pictures of Louise could be used to not only dispel such rumours but also create new ones.
It is not Edward and Sophie's job to go around nipping rumours about their daughter. They are rumours and Edward and Sophie shouldn't waste their time on such trivial things.
Edward and Sophie also said from the beginning of Sophie's pregnancy that Louise would have a private and out of the spotlight upbringing. We should respect this desire. Can anyone here say that the very public upbringings William and Harry have had have made their lives better?
So I would say stop whining for pictures and all these endless posts of What? No new pictures of Louise? and have some respect for Edward and Sophie's wishes and for Louise's privacy. Even though she is a baby she deserves that.

sara1981 12-05-2004 12:54 AM

what about Lady Louise will attend Sandringham for Christmas Services with her parents with her grandparents,Aunt&Uncle,Cousins or cant attend follow by her parents's rules.

i cant wait see her at Sandringham pictures

Sara Boyce

Alexandria 12-05-2004 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sara1981
what about Lady Louise will attend Sandringham for Christmas Services with her parents with her grandparents,Aunt&Uncle,Cousins or cant attend follow by her parents's rules.

i cant wait see her at Sandringham pictures

Sara Boyce

I don't think it's likely that we'll see Louise with her parents and the rest of the Windsor family attending church at Sandringham this year. She will only be 13 months old and at that age children are bound to be fussy during a lengthy (even an hour-long) church service.

I know the Dutch royals, specifically Willem and Maxima, and the Norwegian royals, Haakon and Mette-Marit have taken their daughters (who are younger than Louise give or take a month) to church with them (for Claus-Casimir's baptism and Easter service respectively), but both couples have been more open in sharing their daughter with the public -- likely because their daughters will be future Queens. Edward and Sophie seem to be much more protective and private in regards to Louise -- a year later we have only seen Louise on three occasions: when she left the hospital; at Christmas time in special pictures taken by her uncle Prince Andrew; and at her baptism. Think how many more times we have seen Amalia and Ingrid Alexandra?

I think Vicomtesse is right; we should have some respect for Edward and Sophie's wishes that Louise have as private a life as possible. There will be plenty of time later on in her life for tons of pictures to be published of her.

Dennism 12-05-2004 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandria
I think Vicomtesse is right; we should have some respect for Edward and Sophie's wishes that Louise have as private a life as possible. There will be plenty of time later on in her life for tons of pictures to be published of her.

Well said. There is plenty of times. And the Count and Countess of Wessex have said before on how they want Louise to be out of the public eye as much as public. They are starting on this strategy early.

Martine 01-07-2005 03:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here a new recent pic of Louise with Edward & sophie

from hello! magazine

karla64 01-07-2005 03:17 PM

Wow Look great.... it was took picture last week that where William and Harry played football/soccer....right....

Thank you for post the picture...

Karla

Claire 01-07-2005 03:24 PM

Who is the woman with them? I saw that some newspapers said it was Zara Philips and another said it was the Nanny. Horrid to be taken for the nanny if you aren't?

corazon 01-07-2005 05:23 PM

Is the nanny, Claire.

micas 01-07-2005 05:40 PM

Lady Louise have a nice viwe!!!!

sara1981 01-07-2005 07:42 PM

wow Louise looks good! i think nanny who care for Louise when her parents going work in England and state trips im sure!

Sara Boyce

HMQueenElizabethII 01-08-2005 01:21 AM

Very lovely and cute Louise.

Martine 01-08-2005 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karla64
Wow Look great.... it was took picture last week that where William and Harry played football/soccer....right....

Thank you for post the picture...

Karla

yeh it was taken at a football/soccer match or so, the whole royal family was there i think

james 01-16-2005 10:18 PM

I've always wondered what the big deal was about Louise being Princess or Lady. Look at Zara Philips. Because she wears sexy outfits ands has had various romances she has had more media attention that Sophie who is an HRH. I don't think that Louise being a Princess would have made any difference to her if she kept a low profile in later life. Any thoughts?

sara1981 01-16-2005 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james
I've always wondered what the big deal was about Louise being Princess or Lady. Look at Zara Philips. Because she wears sexy outfits ands has had various romances she has had more media attention that Sophie who is an HRH. I don't think that Louise being a Princess would have made any difference to her if she kept a low profile in later life. Any thoughts?

NO!

she would known as Lady Louise but she cant take title because her parents got married in June 1999 and her mother the Countess of Wessex obey her husband and Queen because Sophie still vows to Queen before Sophie got married to Prince Edward in June 19,1999 but Edward and Sophie wanted given her children as no titles when both got married i respect Sophie i dont blame her! if both couples have boy will name Viscount they would no titles and both got Lady Louise they receive no titles.

Sara Boyce

MoonlightRhapsody 01-17-2005 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sara1981
NO!

she would known as Lady Louise but she cant take title because her parents got married in June 1999 and her mother the Countess of Wessex obey her husband and Queen because Sophie still vows to Queen before Sophie got married to Prince Edward in June 19,1999 but Edward and Sophie wanted given her children as no titles when both got married i respect Sophie i dont blame her! if both couples have boy will name Viscount they would no titles and both got Lady Louise they receive no titles.

Sara Boyce

Sara, I think what James meant that whether Louise has the title of Lady or Princess has no bearing on how high or low of a profile she'll have when she gets older. Her profile would be what she makes it to be, regardless of her title.

corazon 02-01-2005 06:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Big Louise´ photo with her mother and her grandparents in christmas

Bubbette 02-02-2005 04:19 PM

Wow she looks a lot like William there.

corazon 02-13-2005 02:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
mmmm maybe.

sara1981 02-13-2005 05:10 PM

i have agree with corazon and bubbette but its looks like as William! or her dad the Prince Edward dont you think?

Sara Boyce

HMQueenElizabethII 02-14-2005 01:49 AM

Yes,so cute louise.

Feberin 02-23-2005 11:36 PM

Its a cute picture however I don't think its a good enough image of her face to make comparisons.

corazon 05-11-2005 07:20 PM

I sure, Louise will attend to trooping colour.

HMQueenElizabethII 05-11-2005 09:00 PM

Me too.I also hope that.There are only more 29 days later to Trooping the Colour.We all'd love to see Sophie and Edward with little cutie Louise there.