The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Royal House of Norway (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f16/)
-   -   Easter with the Norwegian Family: 2004 - 2021 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f16/easter-with-the-norwegian-family-2004-2021-a-1949.html)

norwegianne 04-02-2004 02:46 AM

Easter with the Norwegian Family: 2004 - 2021

In a press release from the Palace yesterday, and I really don't think this was an April's Fools prank, at least I hope not... it was stated that Their Majesties, the King and Queen, along with their Royal Highnesses the Crown Prince and Princess and her Royal Highness Princess Ingrid Alexandra and Marius Borg Høiby will be spending Easter, from today to April 12th, in the south of Europe.

Princess Märtha Louise and her family will also be out of the country.

Alexandria 04-03-2004 02:06 PM

If you can read Norwegian (unfortunately not me :( ), here are the full details:

VG

Feirer påsken utenlands

ROMA/KØBENHAVN (VG) En kong Harald i godt gammelt slag innledet i går kveld årets italienske påskeferie sammen med dronning Sonja.

Av ANDREAS ARNSETH, STIG TORE LAUGEN og FRODE HANSENJOACHIM LUNDGREN

- Er dere her og? smilte en humørfylt kong Harald da han traff på VGs reportasjeteam på Leonardo da Vinci-flyplassen utenfor Roma, ved 19-tiden i går kveld.

Deretter stoppet han og dronning Sonja opp, slo av en prat med VG, poserte for fotografen, ønsket god påske og satte seg inn i den ventende bilen - under streng bevoktning av både italienske og norske politifolk.

Årets påskeferie skal kongeparet tilbringe langt unna snø og vinter i Sikkilsdalen - ved Middelhavets bredd i støvel-landet Italia, sammen med kronprins Haakon, kronprinsesse Mette-Marit, prinsesse Ingrid Alexandra og Marius.

Strålende opplagt inntok lille Maud Angelica lufthavnen på Kastrup: Prinsesse Märtha Louise og Ari Behn er på vei til Jordan.

Familien skal feire påsken i Midtøsten. Etter mellomlanding i København reiste de i 17.30-tiden i går via Frankfurt til Amman i Jordan.

Prinsesse Märthas venninne Marianne Ulrichsen og hennes ektemann Didrik J. Vigsnæs er også med på turen. Ulrichsen var Märthas forlover.

Martha Louise, Ari with Maud Angelica and Marianne Ulrichsen

Harald and Sonja

theprincess 04-03-2004 08:23 PM

Who will act as regent then?

Alexandria 04-03-2004 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by theprincess@Apr 3rd, 2004 - 8:25 pm
OOPS! I mean WHO will act as regent then?
That is a good question. I am not sure how strict the regent rule is in Norway. For example, Haakon attended the memorial mass for the March 11 victims in Spain last week while the King is still on sick leave, so who was acting as regent then? I presumed that because he was away on official duty for the memorial that was the exception, but I guess this Easter holiday blows a hole in my theory.

norwegianne 04-04-2004 06:01 AM

There's no need for a regent in the country over easter, as easter is the kind of holiday in Norway where almost everything shuts down for ten days or so...

But rules:

Quote:

Kongen skal bo inden Riget og maa ikke uden Storthingets Samtykke opholde sig udenfor Riget længere end sex Maaneder ad Gangen, medmindre han for sin Person vil have tabt Ret til Kronen.

The king shall live within the country, and must not without the assent of the Storting stay outside the borders of the realm for more than six months at a time, as he will loose the right to the crown if he does.

Since we're talking about a holiday here, that lasts for less than six months, and there is a cabinet in place - it's okay, the way I interpret it.

Italy, huh. Just the right place to get in shape before the baptism April 17th.

Larzen 03-29-2007 04:12 AM

Easter Holiday 2007

EASTER PLANS FOR THE ROYAL FAMILY

The whole family, including the King and Queen, the Crown Prince Family and Princess Märtha Louise and family is expected to sikkilsdalen for easter. They will arive by night train, saturday before palm-sunday

The King and Queen will stay there the whole easter, the younger guard only the first half of the vacation.

https://www.gd.no/nyheter/article2662830.ece

This article was published before Sven O died so I dont know if there are made any changes

Just after easter Haakon is going to New York for an UNDP award, and Mette-Marit attends a space seminar with NASA astrounauts in Oslo (way out of what she usually does:rofl: ) Märtha will bring her family to a concert by the local school choir in Lommedalen where they live
kongehuset.no - Official engagements

Haakon and Mette-Marit will pay an official visit to South Korea 8-11 may 2007

Larzen 04-01-2007 05:37 AM

YEsterday the royals started arriving to Sikkilsdalen where they will spend parts of the easter vacation. Sonja and Harald came by train to Vinstra and Märtha and Ari and their girls drove as far as possible, until a military belt-wagon drove them the last distance. It is not known if or when the Crown Prince family will come
Pic På plass i Prinsehytta - gd.no

morhange 04-06-2007 06:53 PM

Ari looks like Billy Connolly! :lol:

Aurora810 04-06-2007 06:58 PM

The Norwegian royals obviously really like cold weather. I would have assumed they would choose a warmer climate for an Easter vacation

norwegianne 04-06-2007 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurora810
The Norwegian royals obviously really like cold weather. I would have assumed they would choose a warmer climate for an Easter vacation

It's Norwegian tradition - after a long winter, when spring comes, we go chasing the snow, with skis, oranges and Kvikk Lunch :lol:

Aurora810 04-06-2007 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by norwegianne
It's Norwegian tradition - after a long winter, when spring comes, we go chasing the snow, with skis, oranges and Kvikk Lunch :lol:

Very informative! I didn't know of this tradition, now I've learned something new!!

Her_Majesty 04-07-2007 01:50 PM

I just returned from my Skiing-vacations in Austria and when I see this pictures I want to go back directly. :lol:

norwegianne 04-07-2007 02:21 PM

Pictures from the easter holiday: VG Nett - Her faller Kongen

Only the King and the Queen participated in the yearly ski competition - according to VG the younger generation had left. As you can see from the pictures, King Harald fell.

Her_Majesty 04-07-2007 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by norwegianne
Only the King and the Queen participated in the yearly ski competition - according to VG the younger generation had left. As you can see from the pictures, King Harald fell.

Here are some more pictures and a little video.
It seems the crash wasn't too bad. :rolleyes:
Side 2

I first wondered why the King looked so waggly ... I had a closer look : those skis are country-cross skis, aren't they?
(That would explain why he looked so waggly... I hate going down a hill with those extremely narrow skis, too :rolleyes:)

KikkiB 04-08-2007 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Her_Majesty
Here are some more pictures and a little video.
It seems the crash wasn't too bad. :rolleyes:
Side 2

I first wondered why the King looked so waggly ... I had a closer look : those skis are country-cross skis, aren't they?
(That would explain why he looked so waggly... I hate going down a hill with those extremely narrow skis, too :rolleyes:)

With my experience in skiing, falling is a calculated risk you have to take ;) Thankfully, the snow is relatively soft and you wear several layers of clothes to soften the blow :smile: And since you are put into a pair of skis 2 seconds after you have learnt to walk, you get used to falling over. Eventually, you figure out how to fall over with the least amount of pain. And at tip for the king, next year chose touring skis, they are a bit wider and designed to go both "of piste" and in tracks.

Her_Majesty 04-10-2007 06:08 AM

Some more pictures of the Royal Couple:

Queen Sonja
Queen Sonja
Boring?;)

King Harald
King Harald :rolleyes:
Harald fell

ANP

Marie-Anne 04-13-2007 11:27 AM

Another video about the ski competition
Måler båndbredde

Her_Majesty 03-22-2008 12:52 PM

The Royal Couple spend their Easter Vacations together with Märtha Louise and her Family.
Mette , Haakon and their family spend the Easter Holidays in the USA.

Märtha and her Family arriving at the "Prinsehytte" where they spent the easter vacations with the Royal Couple (King Harald can be seen in the right corner):

Photo

Ari Behn has definitely a shorter haircut now. The Cowboy hairdo is gone. :D

Two more photos and a Video:

https://i29.tinypic.com/27y78nr.jpg
https://i29.tinypic.com/ws8xtv.jpg
scanpix

Video
Kongevær i Sikkilsdalen*|* TV 2 Nyhetene

Trianahope 03-23-2008 04:06 AM

King Harald on his way to the start in the the couple ski competition when the Norwegian Royal family participated in the traditional Easter Saturday ski competition at Sikkilsdalsetra March 22, 2008.

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10...le/7248655.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10...le/7248654.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10...le/7248652.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10...le/7248651.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10...le/7248649.jpg
ANP

marian 03-23-2008 09:34 AM

Where Are Haakon And Mette Marit?

Princess Luna 03-23-2008 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marian (Post 745134)
Where Are Haakon And Mette Marit?

I read somewhere that they are in San Francisco this Easter.

wartenberg7 03-23-2008 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Her_Majesty
Ari Behn has definitely a shorter haircut now. The Cowboy hairdo is gone. :D

Yes, unfortunately. Longer hair was much more becoming for him. Pretty dull now...:ermm:

Her_Majesty 03-23-2008 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atene (Post 745135)
I read somewhere that they are in San Francisco this Easter.

Yes. I read they decided to stay in the USA and celebrate easter there, as MM and Haakon have been there for https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...8-a-16165.html .

Quote:

Originally Posted by wartenberg7
Yes, unfortunately. Longer hair was much more becoming for him. Pretty dull now...:ermm:

I completely agree.
I actually liked Ari much better with long hair. Somehow he looked quite cool...

Her_Majesty 03-23-2008 05:53 PM

Another Gallery:
(scroll down)

Koste seg i påskesola - Side2

dalia 03-23-2008 10:49 PM

A seven-picture gallery can be found at kjendis.no on this link:- Kongen holdt seg på beina - kjendis.no . I think some of the pictures are repeated but I guess they are bigger.:flowers:

Her_Majesty 03-25-2008 01:25 PM

King Harald and Queen Sonja took part in the traditional ski race. They were racing against each other as usual.
Queen Sonja was arriving at the finnishing line much earlier then the King.
His excuse:
"I had the worse ski trail!" :biggrin:

marian 03-25-2008 04:28 PM

How Can Haakon And His Wife Go To Unitd States Within The Children? Or Maybe, Can They Be With The Boys And The Girl?

Her_Majesty 03-25-2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marian (Post 745980)
How Can Haakon And His Wife Go To Unitd States Within The Children? Or Maybe, Can They Be With The Boys And The Girl?

What do you mean?
Haakon and Mette-Marit travelled to the USA for the Unaids Summit. They took the kids with them and stayed there for Easter as well.

Anita 03-26-2008 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Her_Majesty (Post 745896)
Queen Sonja was arriving at the finnishing line much earlier then the King.
His excuse:
"I had the worse ski trail!" :biggrin:

It's so funny ...:lol:

sm1939 03-26-2008 05:48 AM

are there any pictures of Mette - Marit and haakon at easter ??
be nice to see some .

Her_Majesty 03-26-2008 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sm1939 (Post 746175)
are there any pictures of Mette - Marit and haakon at easter ??
be nice to see some .

I don't think so. It was a private trip, so I doubt we'll get to see any pictures. :ermm:

sm1939 03-26-2008 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Her_Majesty (Post 746176)
I don't think so. It was a private trip, so I doubt we'll get to see any pictures. :ermm:

oh ! thats a shame .

galatea_12 04-03-2008 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Her_Majesty (Post 746176)

Too bad........ :ermm: I want to see Marius again ;)

Her_Majesty 04-03-2009 11:55 AM

Easter in Sikkilsdalen 2009

The Royal Family (including the Royal Couple, the Crown Princely Family and Family Behn) pictured at Oslo's central station where they took the train to Sikkilsdalen where they spend Easter

KONGEFAMILIEN - Ikke uten kosebamsen... - Nettavisen

:flowers:

https://www.h-a.no/Nyheter/Utehjemme/...true&tabId=117
https://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/a...p?artid=571580
https://www.klikk.no/kjendis/kongelig/article446407.ece

Belga; https://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...86.html?page=1

Seems like MM stayed at home.

norwegianne 04-03-2009 01:19 PM

According to the court spokesperson, Mette-Marit stayed home because she has a final assignment due for her studies soon. (Don't we all… *sigh*)

vestfoldlilja 04-03-2009 02:13 PM

The Crown Prince family, including The Crown Princes, will later be at their own new cabin in Uvdal.

Crown Prince Haakon, Princess Ingrid Alexandra, and Prince Sverre Magnus will be at Sikkilsdalen with the King and Queen, and Princess Märtha and her family during the weekend and maybe some days next week. The King and Queen wil continue their stay at Sikkilsdalen after their children, and grand children have left.

Kongefamilien til fjells i påsken - kjendis - Dagbladet.no

carlota 04-03-2009 03:30 PM

how lovely to see ingrid alexandra with her bear still! it's amazing how attached kids become to their toys.

Vanesa 04-03-2009 07:21 PM

The Princess is growing up so quickly! She loks great along with her fur bear. I wish I could see Prince Sverre in a more closer snapshot.Vanesa.

Rebafan81 04-03-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanesa (Post 917770)
The Princess is growing up so quickly! She loks great along with her fur bear. I wish I could see Prince Sverre in a more closer snapshot.Vanesa.

Vanesa, if you scroll down in this link Kongefamilien til fjells i påsken - VG Nett om Kongehuset
You can see a closer picture of Sverre and his Grandmother.

giov 04-04-2009 06:14 AM

Gallery Prisma
https://www.prismanews.com/spip.php?article5214

Anita 04-05-2009 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlota (Post 917694)
how lovely to see ingrid alexandra with her bear still! it's amazing how attached kids become to their toys.

I agree, it's so sweet ...

Harold 04-05-2009 09:06 AM

I note from one of those photos that the Crown Prince reads The Eonomist!

Scandinavian 04-05-2009 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harold (Post 918349)
I note from one of those photos that the Crown Prince reads The Eonomist!

The Economist

galatea_12 04-05-2009 09:14 PM

Its nice to see the whole family together. Too bad MM was not there....

grevinnan 04-05-2009 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scandinavian (Post 918357)
The Economist

Required reading for anyone that wants to stay informed.

Her_Majesty 04-08-2009 03:58 PM

Btw, here are a few pictures of the arrival of the RF

Galerías de imágenes

Vanesa 04-18-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebafan81 (Post 917774)
Vanesa, if you scroll down in this link Kongefamilien til fjells i påsken - VG Nett om Kongehuset
You can see a closer picture of Sverre and his Grandmother.

Many thanks! Little Prince Sverre is growing up as a beatiful little boy!Vanesa.

Tilla 04-18-2009 10:37 AM

Yes, I reckognised also immediately the bear of Princess Ingrid. How lovely is all this.

iceflower 03-26-2010 05:05 PM

Easter in Sikkilsdalen 2010

The royal family - King Harald, Queen Sonja, Crown Prince Haakon,
Princess Ingrid Alexandra, Prince Sverre Magnus, Princess Märtha
and husband Ari Behn and their three daughters Maud Angelica,
Lea Isadora and Emma Talullah arrived by train in Stikkelsdalen to
spend their Easter holiday there, March 26, 2010:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

** belga : ROYAL NORWEGIAN EASTER VACATION **

Video and more pics from klikk.no:

** Kongen på perrongen **

Ilse 03-26-2010 06:26 PM

Rather early, Easter is next weekend?

galatea_12 03-26-2010 07:47 PM

CP Mette Marit was not there because she is concentrating on her studies. She will meet the rest of the family at the family's cabin in Uvdal in the latter part of Easter.

grevinnan 03-26-2010 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilse (Post 1063065)
Rather early, Easter is next weekend?

Perhaps the children has the week prior to easter off. Besides Friday is a holiday.

Katrianna 03-26-2010 11:50 PM

If I'm not mistaken the Norwegian Royal Family usually take an extended holiday at Easter. A nice tradition.

iceflower 03-27-2010 03:33 AM

Here are some additions, Emma has been the little star :smile:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** gd.no: På veg til Sikkilsdalen **

** seher.no: Dro til fjells uten Mette-Marit **

wartenberg7 03-27-2010 12:08 PM

Another easter vacation without the Crown Princess. She didn´t attend last year due to sickness as well.... Poor her!

vestfoldlilja 03-27-2010 05:09 PM

Ilse: The easter-holiday starts the coming Monday, so many have already started their vacation during the weekend.

Wartnberg7; The Crown Princess will join her husband and children at their own cabin in Uvdal next week. She is staying home to work on her BI studies, and I believe this was also the case last year. I'm sure her last exams are coming up with the school year coming to an end soon.

Ilse 03-27-2010 06:27 PM

OK, thank you Vestfoldlilja!

carlota 03-28-2010 09:25 AM

those are some lovely pictures. it must be such a joy for the king and queen to have seen their family grew up with so many children in the latest years!
although, why was marius not with them? is he coming with MM later?

rominet09 03-28-2010 09:38 AM

I can't wait to see MM arriving.... Marius must be at his father's

wartenberg7 03-28-2010 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wartenberg7 (Post 1063201)
Another easter vacation without the Crown Princess. She didn´t attend last year due to sickness as well.... Poor her!

Oh, that´s good to hear! But why, for at least the 2nd time, do norwegian newspapers publish she couldn´t join due to health problems?!:sad:

bibliophilia 03-28-2010 02:31 PM

It's always great to see the whole family together! The children are thriving! Beautiful pictures, especially this one: https://i44.tinypic.com/zn7kg6.jpg

(thanks for posting, iceflower!)

andr 03-29-2010 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wartenberg7 (Post 1063474)
Oh, that´s good to hear! But why, for at least the 2nd time, do norwegian newspapers publish she couldn´t join due to health problems?!:sad:

I have just read that she choose to go to Uvdal because she wanted to work on her studies. The same reason as last year. There is a rumor of a familly meeting in the Hoeiby familly at the crownprince couples cabin there. But that's it.

Rebafan81 03-30-2010 11:49 AM

In this picture https://i40.tinypic.com/4ruvt3.jpg it looks like to me that Queen Sonia is scolding Leah, am I seeing that correctly? I can't read Norweign, is there any mention about this picture?

Maura724 03-30-2010 12:05 PM

Obviously pictures are wide open to interpretation, but I think she's just talking to her. In some of the others she was hugging her in greeting, so my best guess is she's either about to hug her or already has and is holding onto her arm to get her attention while she tells her something.

magnik 03-30-2010 01:53 PM

Ohhh.
Kids change so much and fast.

fortimo 03-22-2012 05:51 AM

Does anybody know, how the royal-family spend their Easter-Vacation? And where? Any infos?

fairy tale 03-31-2012 09:09 AM

Easter vacation 2012

Yesterday, March 30, the Royal Couple arrived at Vinstra station together with Princess Märtha Louise, Ari Behn and their three daughters.
They will celebrate Easter together in Sikkilsdalen.
Gleder seg til påskeferien | gd.no
Google Translation

picture gallery of their arrival at the station Da kongefamilien kom til Vinstra | gd.no

wartenberg7 04-03-2012 05:37 AM

Wow, beautiful dogs! Are they Martha´s?

fairy tale 04-04-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wartenberg7 (Post 1396067)
Wow, beautiful dogs! Are they Martha´s?

Probably, they are on the family picture dbarn67 posted some time ago (see here).

wartenberg7 04-05-2012 07:00 AM

Yeas, according to this photo they obviously must be "Behn-dogs". They look very similar to "Vela" and "Du" ML and Haakon possessed as teenagers in the 1980/90s.

biboquinhas 04-05-2012 09:59 AM

A red carpet...god!:bang:

sofajr 04-05-2012 12:57 PM

According to the article the Crown Prince's family will spend the Easter privately as years before.
KONG HARALD - Kongefamilien har tatt ferie - Side2

fortimo 07-11-2012 07:35 AM

They were in Capri (sorry, old news)

Helt konge på Capri - VG Nett om Reiseliv

Google Fordító

https://www.capripalace.com/en/

fortimo 01-06-2013 07:21 AM

I found only this one picture:

https://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/...psc37f35f5.jpg

fortimo 01-07-2013 06:05 AM

More pictures:

https://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/...ps09e35b1d.jpg
https://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/...ps72f8f170.jpg
https://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/...ps55619f1d.jpg
https://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/...pscd3277c4.jpg
https://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/...ps65f73f2a.jpg

fortimo 06-16-2013 06:06 AM

I found these photos about the CP-family in Capri:
Photos and Pictures - Capri Norwegian Crown Prince Haakon Magnus on Vacation in Italy with Family,wife Mette-marit,son Marius and Little Ingrid Alexandra 4/12/2004 Photo By:gianni Riccio/lapresse/Globe Photos, Inc 2004

fortimo 06-19-2013 02:42 PM

A beautiful video about the hotel, where they stayed:
CAPRI PALACE - YouTube

fortimo 06-24-2013 01:59 PM

Here you can find some photos about the CP-couple in Capri (but I think you should type "Mette-Marit Capri" in the search-field, but if not, than they are on the bottom of page 52.):
www.Brunopress.com

fortimo 07-13-2013 03:29 AM

More photos:
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland

fortimo 07-13-2013 03:35 AM

And more:
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland

fortimo 04-12-2014 06:40 AM

Easter 2014 - 2018

It seems the whole royal family spend Easter abroad:
Kronprinsfamilien også utenlands i påsken! | Kongebloggen - Kjell Arne Totland
Google Fordító

https://blogg.tv2.no/kongebloggen/201...sken-utlandet/
https://translate.google.hu/translate...%2F&edit-text=

fairy tale 04-13-2014 03:02 PM

Se og Hør has something on their cover with a photo of last year: "Mette-Marit's private Easter holidays - See the pictures of the family cabin" - whatever that means...
Cover

fairy tale 04-22-2014 02:12 PM

King Harald and Queen Sonja arrived yesterday in Cusco (Peru) aboard a commercial plane from Lima, along with an entourage of six.
Los reyes de Noruega realizan visita al Cusco - Tendencias | Gestión
Google Translation

fortimo 04-23-2014 11:56 AM

It is nothing said about the CP-family, I don't think that the journalists didn't noticed them...

I found this on twitter a few days ago (19. Apr):
"Met with K Roberts of PSI and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway, Melinda Gates foundation. Time to work for women..." But when this woman met MM and where, it is not written. (The woman live in Silicon Valley, so maybe the CP-family spent the vacation in California, as often in the past years.) (https://twitter.com/annikamickos)

polyesco 04-24-2014 01:19 PM

Harald in Cusco (Peru) under heavy security
https://portal.andina.com.pe/EDPFotog...000241913W.jpg
https://portal.andina.com.pe/EDPFotog...000241912W.jpg

fairy tale 10-06-2014 11:37 AM

The Court published information with nice photos of King Harald and Queen Sonja when they visited Easter Island in the South Pacific Ocean during the Easter holidays.
The Royal House of Norway - Vsited Easter Island

The photos can be downloaded in HQ here The Royal House of Norway - The King and Queen on Easter Island

fortimo 12-26-2014 03:09 AM

Mette-Marit said this in the NRK-program: "Year with the Royal-family":

"We were on Easter holiday
with the children.
I read The Brothers Lionheart
again for at least man.
We sat on a crowded beach.
A lot of people and mariachi bands everywhere.
Every Mexican family had
ghetto blaster with loud music, -
- And we sat under a small umbrella,
punch together and read.
Every time I had to take me a break,
said Magnus: "Mom, read more!"

fortimo 03-28-2015 07:43 AM

Easter 2015

According to this article, the royal couple will spend Easter in Sikkilsdalen. The CP-couple spend the Easter privat.
kongefamilien: Slik blir kongefamiliens påskeferie - Se og hør
https://translate.google.hu/translat...439&edit-text=

fortimo 03-28-2015 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fortimo (Post 1734507)
Mette-Marit said this in the NRK-program: "Year with the Royal-family":

"We were on Easter holiday
with the children.
I read The Brothers Lionheart
again for at least man.
We sat on a crowded beach.
A lot of people and mariachi bands everywhere.
Every Mexican family had
ghetto blaster with loud music, -
- And we sat under a small umbrella,
punch together and read.
Every time I had to take me a break,
said Magnus: "Mom, read more!"

According to this article they spent the holiday in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It was not the first time, that they were there with family...

fortimo 03-30-2015 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fortimo (Post 1762968)
According to this article they spent the holiday in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It was not the first time, that they were there with family...

... and I found this video on youtube: Haakon is kitesurfing in Puerto Vallarta at Destiladeras Beach. The video is from 2012.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5WRisfWZds

CyrilVladisla 03-31-2015 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fortimo (Post 1762965)
According to this article, the royal couple will spend Easter in Sikkilsdalen. The CP-couple spend the Easter privat.
https://translate.google.hu/translat...439&edit-text=

The cabin in Sikkilsdalen has an interesting history.
It was first donated to the Swedish princes.
Then one Crown Prince gave the cabin to another Crown Prince.
A kind gesture indeed.

fairy tale 03-18-2016 12:34 PM

Easter 2016

King Harald and Queen Sonja have started their Easter trip to their annual destination Sikkilsdalen today.
kongefamilien: Kongeparet dro til fjells - Se og hør
Google Translation

fortimo 03-18-2016 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairy tale (Post 1872844)
King Harald and Queen Sonja have started their Easter trip to their annual destination Sikkilsdalen today.
kongefamilien: Kongeparet dro til fjells - Se og hør
Google Translation

After this article, the CP-couple will spend the Easter-holiday in Uvdal in their cabin.
Kongeparet kjører hardt på påsketradisjoner - VG
https://translate.google.hu/translat...%2F&edit-text=

eya 03-18-2018 05:20 PM

King Harald and Queen Sonja will spend the Easter holidays this year at Prinsehytta, according to tradition.

King Harald and Queen Sonja’s Easter holiday plans revealed – Royal Central

eya 04-01-2018 07:46 AM

Happy Easter from Princess Martha Louise

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhBlYW6F...rtha_louise123

eya 04-03-2020 10:33 AM

The King and Queen are at Kongsseteren at Voksenkollen in Oslo. Here is a greeting to everyone from the Royal Couple on the occasion of Easter.

« The King and I are deeply and powerfully impressed by all the good work that has been done - the important and great work that has been done these days across the whole country, says Queen Sonja in this video greeting
- Together, we have to deal with this. As a nation and in collaboration with the rest of the world, the King said.
Very good easter"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-hSdHlJzS3/

https://www.kongehuset.no/nyhet.html...2934&sek=26939

wartenberg7 04-03-2020 02:33 PM

lovely, lovely couple! God bless The King and Queen!

iceflower 03-26-2021 10:58 AM

King Harald has sent an Easter greeting:

** kongehuset: Påskehilsen fra Kongen ** translation **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGC_-y9MTbw

rchainho 04-03-2021 07:21 AM

A good article about easter holidays in this royal family:

https://www.seher.no/kongelig/slik-e...radis/73570337

https://www.aftenbladet.no/innenriks...-skirenn-er-av
Mire pictures of easter in the Prince 's cabin