The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f216/)
-   -   Prince Joachim and Princess Marie, Current Events 3: May - September 2008 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f216/prince-joachim-and-princess-marie-current-events-3-may-september-2008-a-19357.html)

JessRulz 08-19-2008 02:05 AM

The two women who went to the show with Marie were two of her friends, Agnete Arnø (the pregnant woman) and Rebecca Wedell-Wedellsborg :smile:

sneeuwklokje 08-29-2008 04:40 AM

Were are they? Have they become invisible? Or just preparing for their next fotoshoot, "autumncolours at Schakenborg"?;););)

norwegianne 08-29-2008 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneeuwklokje (Post 816737)
Were are they? Have they become invisible? Or just preparing for their next fotoshoot, "autumncolours at Schakenborg"?;););)

Joachim has an event today - attending a concert with the royal guards military band at Frederiksberg castle. He also had some events - meeting the Japanese ambassador & a dinner for the Copenhagen Goodwill Ambassadors on the 25, and attended the opening of the 38th meeting of the Nordic Attorneys in Tivoli on the 21st.

Marie and Joachim have an event together on the 9th of September :flowers:

Viv 08-29-2008 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneeuwklokje (Post 816737)

Danish royalty mag Billed-Bladet runs a headline on their website:
"The royal court spares Princess Marie". BB makes a note of Maries
absence in the public eye and supposes that there is a reason.

Viv

LadyS 08-29-2008 07:15 AM

Hopefully we will see them at the Opening of Parliament - I presume she wil be going as Mary usually goes doesn't she?

When will the parliament be opening?

Viv 08-29-2008 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyS (Post 816761)
Hopefully we will see them at the Opening of Parliament - I presume she wil be going as Mary usually goes doesn't she?

It's usually in the beginning of October!

LadyS 08-29-2008 08:40 AM

Ok thanks, well perhaps they will have a few more engagements in September besides the 9th September.

Santacruz 08-29-2008 11:12 AM

Marie may not be the most elegant or graceful princess but she seems to be very confident and a real person. She does not seem to have the ambition to be perfect as a princess which makes it easy to like her.

Lilla 08-30-2008 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyS (Post 816761)

According to the information from the homepage off the parliament the opening alwayes is at the first tuesday in october - this year it will be at the 7th off october.

Ofte stillede spørgsmål}

udyusa 08-30-2008 11:39 AM

Well one thing is certain. She is going to have to learn how to exit a car more gracefully! You could see all the way up her skirt in the one photo. Most unprincess like.....

alex001 08-31-2008 11:38 AM

Marie, Joachim, Martin & Alexandra at George Michael concert:
Alexandra og Marie dansede til George Michael - MSN Starlounge
Pictures of Marie start at number 5.

sgl 08-31-2008 12:37 PM

I love Marie's outfit! They look like they are having a good time. It is nice to see them out and happy.

GlitteringTiaras 08-31-2008 03:30 PM

It's good to see Marie out and about once again.... I was beginning to forget about her and her new role as a Danish princess for it seems that she has got to be the most low key royal in ages (over-exaggeration.)

norwegianne 08-31-2008 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viv (Post 816759)
Danish royalty mag Billed-Bladet runs a headline on their website:
"The royal court spares Princess Marie". BB makes a note of Maries
absence in the public eye and supposes that there is a reason.

Viv

BT has received a quote from the Palace spokesperson who confirms that Marie has entered the so-called "Princess school". And is currently out of the spotlight because she's studying Danish, history, politics, culture, etc.

Marie sendt i prinsesseskole

BurberryBrit 08-31-2008 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex001 (Post 817398)
Marie, Joachim, Martin & Alexandra at George Michael concert:
Alexandra og Marie dansede til George Michael - MSN Starlounge
Pictures of Marie start at number 5.

I like Marie's top but not her shoes. Alex looks a bit too conservative for a George Michael concert. Martin looks great! He looks a lot more mature than in other pics I've seen of him.

magnik 08-31-2008 04:19 PM

Marie should wore more colourful or shining tunica.

randomlyKeira 08-31-2008 07:02 PM

I think it's so amazing that Alexandra and Joachim are on such good terms. I mean, they willing hang out with one another when it's not needed because of their children, and as a product of divorced parents, I know that that is uncommon, but very touching.

mitchell 08-31-2008 08:05 PM

Bt video
B.T. Web-TV
All the best Mitchell

ashelen 08-31-2008 11:17 PM

so, where is the "princess school" at her home with all private tuttors?

Madame Royale 09-01-2008 12:31 AM

Will someone give this Princess some events to attend. I want to see her...:biggrin: