The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Archives (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/)
-   -   Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 5: November 2008 - February 2009 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f234/princess-letizias-daytime-fashion-part-5-november-2008-february-2009-a-19168.html)

ikram 11-30-2008 06:45 PM

i think that with her "old" noise she seems thinner ....and less with the "new" noise wich make her face more harmonious

udyusa 11-30-2008 07:13 PM

Why do you say you are kidding, iakynthi, when it is obvious that she will not gain any weight? She just has metabolism that burns up what she eats and allows her to remain thin. OR... she is not even trying to gain weight for fear she Will gain weight! A conundrum for sure!!

May I just ask what in the world Letizia's weight has to do with her 'nose'??

GlitteringTiaras 11-30-2008 07:30 PM

Let's move on from the whole nose and weight diatribe shall we? Thank you.

LadyFinn 12-01-2008 12:18 PM

Letizia today, at a visit to a student residence
Zimbio
Shoes:
BelgaPicture
Zimbio

ashelen 12-01-2008 12:41 PM

I really don't like hr shoes style, always with platform to make her taller, i don't think it looks right, obviusly she has a complex of short person, i don't know why she does it, most of her soes , for me are ugly! that's my taste of course

sgl 12-01-2008 12:52 PM

The coat is lovely! I laughed when I saw the close-up of the shoes, though. They make a return appearance! :lol::rofl:

PrincessofEurope 12-01-2008 05:48 PM

i dont mind those purple platform shoes as they are much better than some of her other pairs

udyusa 12-01-2008 06:01 PM

May I politely ask in what way, PoE? With the exception of no peeptoes they look the same to me as all of her others!! :whistling: I have to admit however, that they would be a very pretty shoe if she would just have those platforms removed!! :bang:

iakynthi 12-01-2008 06:07 PM

Udy,she might like platforms because they can easily cover her enormous fat feet ;) :lol: :rofl:

udyusa 12-01-2008 06:20 PM

Dear iakythi. There is Nothing on her entire body that could be classified as fat or enormous. :nonono: She is what she is and that is.... very tiny and very lovely. We will just have to accept the fact that she must love her shoes and leave it at that. Or else we will be deleted. :biggrin::biggrin:

magnik 12-01-2008 06:45 PM

After all those words about her shoes I must say that I admire her that she still wear them and can walk with/on them.:biggrin:

sgl 12-01-2008 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnik (Post 861380)
After all those words about her shoes I must say that I admire her that she still wear them and can walk with/on them.:biggrin:

They do look like they would be a good way to strenghthen one's ankles! I admire her stamina.

iakynthi 12-01-2008 07:02 PM

Strenghthen or break them...lol
Dear Magnik,I believe this happens because she's not a member of the royal forum.I think she should register immediately...you know why!

udyusa 12-01-2008 07:19 PM

I don't mean to be negative, but in all seriousness, I don't envy her as she gets older. I am afraid that she may just suffer serious foot/ankle pain. I truly hope not...

Camarina 12-01-2008 07:26 PM

Letizia is very elegant with the black coat, she looks beautiful!. iakynthi If Letizia enter into Royal forum (apart from seeing your words devoid of grace), she would continues wearing platform shoes, and I encourage her to continue wear them!They are totally comfortable and are trend (I sometimes get the feeling that people do not look at fashion magazines or follows the trends.....:rolleyes:)

Camarina 12-01-2008 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by udyusa (Post 861405)
I don't mean to be negative, but in all seriousness, I don't envy her as she gets older. I am afraid that she may just suffer serious foot/ankle pain. I truly hope not...

udyusa,if Letizia wear high-heeled shoes without platform( like sometime ago), she will suffer very serious foot pain.I can assure you that platform shoes are more comfortable.
She could opts for a lower heel but next to a man soooooo tall like prince Felipe im sure is very uncomfortable IMO.(I know that feeling....:rolleyes:)

donnaK 12-01-2008 07:46 PM

The platforms makes the heels less steep, thus more comfortable. Ex. the dinner for the Jordanian royals, Letizia's platform shoes looked a lot more comfortable than Rania's normal high heels. However I don't like the double platforms she has been wearing lately for evening events, that's too much for me.
The platform shoes are in fashion right now. The Spanish designers proabably gave her a good discount on those shoes.

Mandy 12-01-2008 08:05 PM

Please read

Enough jokes about Letizia's platform shoes

They are not strippers shoes nor clodhoppers. By all means share your opinions on whether or not Letizia's shoes are a good match with her outfits. However, to constantly disrupt the discussion with repetitious comments about Letizia's perceived "ugly" shoes (I'm putting it mildly.) is unfair to the other posters who are trying to follow the discussion. Further repetitive posts of this nature will be removed without notice.

Thanks for your cooperation. :flowers:

Mandy
House of Fashion Moderator

Alisa 12-01-2008 08:43 PM

Platforms are actually more dangerous than regular heels. Any podiatrist will tell you that the higher the ball of your foot is off the ground the more pressure (and subsequent damage) goes on the ligaments and soft tissue-as opposed to bones. :cool:

dazzling 12-02-2008 03:54 AM

I thought Letizia looked good. The black coat was really elegent and liked the match with the purple pumps. The bag is by Burberry also used on the Nov 28, 2008