The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f169/)
-   -   Ruling Family of Ras Al-Khaimah: Al Qasimi dynasty (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f169/ruling-family-of-ras-al-khaimah-al-qasimi-dynasty-19128.html)

Warren 09-12-2006 04:18 AM

Ruling Family of Ras Al-Khaimah: Al Qasimi dynasty

Ruling Family of Ras Al-Khaimah

Al Qasimi dynasty

Late Ruler: HH Sheikh Saqr bin Mohammad al Qassimi (1918-2010)

Became the ruler of Ras Al Khaimah on 17 July 1948 when he overthrew his uncle and father-in-law Sheikh Sultan Bin Salem (or Salim) al Qassimi in a bloodless coup.
Sheikh Sultan was exiled to Sharjah.

Wives: HH Sheikha Mahra bint Ahmed al Ghurair
Chairwoman of Ras Al Khaimah Women's Society
HH Sheikha Nora bint Sultan al Qassimi
HH Sheikha Asha bint Sultan al Khatri

Sheikh Saqr had eight sons from his three wives.

Ruler from 27 October 2010

HH Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi

Born 10 February 1956, the fourth son of Sheikh Saqr, by his third wife Sheikha Mahra;
Master's Degree in Economics and Political Science, Michigan University;
Appointed Crown Prince and Deputy Ruler in 2003 after his father rejected Saud's elder half-brother Sheikh Khalid (b c1940)
who had been Crown Prince since 1958;
Succeeded as Ruler of Ras Al-Khaimah on the death of his father 27 October 2010.

Crown Prince

HH Sheikh
Mohammed bin Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, b 1987

The eldest of six children; mother: Sheikha Hana bint Juma al Majid
Appointed Crown Prince of Ras Al Khaimah on 6 December 2010.

Sons of the late Sheikh Saqr

1. Sheikh Khalid, former Crown Prince, son of Sheikha Nora
2. Sheikh Sultan (d 10-12-2009), son of Sheikha Nora
3. Sheikh Mohammed, son of Sheikha Asha
4. HH Sheikh Saud, Ruler of RAK
5. Sheikh Omar, son of Sheikha Mahra; RAK Bank Chairman
6. Sheikh Talib, son of Sheikha Asha; Head of the RAK Police
7. Sheikh Faisal, Chairman of Julfar medicine factory, Chairman of the RAK Free Trade Zone Authority
8. Sheikh Ahmad, Chairman of the RAK Customs Department

¤

PrincessKoreen 12-06-2007 08:26 PM

Quick question: why do the emirates of Sharjah and Ras al-Khaimah have the same dynasty?

Warren 12-07-2007 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessKoreen (Post 701945)
Why do the emirates of Sharjah and Ras al-Khaimah have the same dynasty?

The Qasimi Ruling Family of Ras al-Khaimah is a junior branch of the Ruling Family of Sharjah. There were various separations and re-incorporations of the territories from about 1808 onwards, but since 1921 Ras al-Khaimah has been treated as independent.

Ras al-Khaimah
Former Ruler: HH Shaikh Saqr Bin Mohammad Al Qasimi (born 1918, Ruler 1948 until his death in 2010)
New Ruler (former Crown Prince and Deputy Ruler): HH Shaikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi (son of Saqr, Crown Prince since 2003 and effective Ruler of RAK)

There was for a period a third Al Qasimi Emirate: Kalbã
This city achieved defacto independence from Sharjah in 1903 and after having three ruling Al Qasimi Sheihks was reincorpoarted into Sharjah in 1952.

~~~~~~

Sharjah and RAK are under the one heading here in the Forums because they share a dynasty and our focus is more dynastic than national. At this early stage of the new UAE Forum there's not enough information or material available to make them two stand-alone threads, but hopefully over time this will change. The emergence of Dubai and Abu Dhabi as significant international centres may help to raise the profile of, and interest in, the other Emirates.

Warren
UAE moderator

ETA...
the RAK and Sharjah thread has since been split so each Emirate has its own thread.

Turkish Delight 04-14-2008 09:33 AM

RAK Crown Prince Saud meets his Dubai counterparts
HH Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Crown Prince and Deputy Ruler of Ras al-Khaimah, received HH Sheikh Hamdan, Crown Prince of Dubai and HH Sheikh Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai.

WAM article

Turkish Delight 05-06-2008 09:37 AM

RAK Crown Prince receives Sri Lankan Envoy

WAM article

https://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satell...-TeaserSummary photo

RAK Crown Prince receives Consul General of Somalia

WAM article

https://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satell...-TeaserSummary photo

Crown Prince of Ras al-Khaimah

https://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satell...-TeaserSummary

HHShkhalidFAN 09-06-2008 05:16 PM

H.H. Shaikh Khalid Al Qasimi -Crown Prince of RAK..

H.H. Shaikh Khalid Al Qasimi -Crown Prince and Deputy Ruler of RAK
gives a speech to RAK citizens.

The truth about RAK.

YouTube - H.H. Shaikh Khalid Al Qasimi - The Truth about RAK
(here is the English translation)

The original video you can see here:
YouTube - الØ*قيقة

Turkish Delight 09-25-2008 07:11 AM

September - Pics of CP of Ras al-Khaimah

October - RAK CP receives Iraqi official
WAM article

Turkish Delight 11-21-2008 10:25 AM

RAK CP receives UAE Under-19 and Under-17 football teams
Article

RAK CP receives Iraqi Consul General
Article

RAK Crown Prince receives Liberian Ambassador, German Minister
Article

RAK Crown Prince orders payment of additional salary to employees of local government
Article

RAK Crown Prince attends wedding
Article

Turkish Delight 02-06-2009 01:34 PM

RAK Crown Prince receives Indian varsity
Article

RAK Crown Prince attends wedding celebrations of Al-Qawasim
Article
WAM Ras Al Khaimah, Feb 14th, 2009 (WAM): HH Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, crown prince and deputy ruler of Ras al-Khaimah attended Friday evening the banquet dinner hosted by Sheikh Jassem Bin Humaid Bin Mohammed Al Qasimi on the occasion of the marriage of his son Sheikh Mohammed to the daughter of Maj.General Sheikh Talib Bin Saqar Bin Mohammed Al Qasimi, Director General of RAK Police.

Warren 02-15-2009 10:47 AM

Al Qasimi intermarriage

:previous:
This looks like a second-cousin marriage within the Al Qasimi dynasty linking together two branches:
Sheikh Mohammed bin Jassem Bin Humaid Bin Mohammed to Sheikha xxx bint Talib Bin Saqar Bin Mohammed,
or
Mohammed > Humaid > Jassem > Mohammed
Mohammed > Saqar > Talib > bride

I assume it is due to alternatrive or elastic spelling but the bride's father Talib bin Saqar may well be a son of the current Ruler of RAK, Sheikh Saqr.
The WAM article uses both spellings so Saqr-Saqar may be different people. Or not. :biggrin:
However, as Sheikh Talib has the important post of Director General of the RAK Police, it's more likely that he is indeed the Ruler's son.

Turkish Delight 03-18-2009 11:17 AM

RAK Crown Prince receives Consul of Palestine
Article

tancarville 04-15-2009 05:49 AM

Ruling Family of Ras Al-Khaimah Family Tree

Libro d'Oro di Melita

Family tree, though it needs further improvements.

Turkish Delight 04-16-2009 12:43 PM

RAK Ruler greets Syrian President on National Day anniversary
Article

Turkish Delight 04-18-2009 02:24 PM

Wife of Ras Al Khaimah Ruler attends ceremony
Article

filfilksq 03-26-2010 06:41 AM

I assume it is due to alternatrive or elastic spelling but the bride's father Talib bin Saqar may well be a son of the current Ruler of RAK, Sheikh Saqr.

He is.

kingjunaid 04-21-2010 01:56 AM

RAK RULER HOSPITALISED

dazzling 04-21-2010 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingjunaid (Post 1071529)

He has been ill for a few years thats why we have not seen him in public but more of the crown prince taking up all his duties.
He has been in hospital for over a week but is not getting any better.
He is over 90 years old.

kingjunaid 04-21-2010 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzling (Post 1071539)
He has been ill for a few years thats why we have not seen him in public but more of the crown prince taking up all his duties.
He has been in hospital for over a week but is not getting any better.
He is over 90 years old.

if iam not wrong he is the oldest reining monarchy in the world...right?

one more thing,,,,his son,Sheikh Saqr al Qassimi,died on 11 dec 2009.he is ill,crown prince died..now who is performing royal duties then?i belive its the deputy tuler HH Sheikh Khalid Al Qasimi

dazzling 04-21-2010 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingjunaid (Post 1071554)
if iam not wrong he is the oldest reining monarchy in the world...right?

one more thing,,,,his son,Sheikh Saqr al Qassimi,died on 11 dec 2009.he is ill,crown prince died..now who is performing royal duties then?i belive its the deputy tuler HH Sheikh Khalid Al Qasimi

Yes he is.
No I think who died was his brother. His son from his second wife is the crown prince, Sheikh Saoud bin Saqer.

GeorgeXIII 08-06-2010 03:44 PM

Family ties

Hello, does anyone kow about the family ties of

- Shaikh Faisal bin Saqr Al Qasimi
(Chairman of RAK Finance Department)
- Shaikh Ahmed bin Saqr Al Qasimi
(Chairman of RAK Customs and Ports Department)

to HH Shaikh Saqr?
Are they his sons?
With which Shaikha?

Best regards from a new resident to RAK.

YOMAL 08-12-2010 07:49 AM

Sheikh Saud bin Saqr of RAK has an Ancient Egyptian face.

LiamK 08-19-2010 05:55 PM

Sheikh Saud bin Saqr al Qasimi's offspring? + his arrest for sexual assault

I don't see any reference to his wife (or earlier wives?) What is his wife's name? Does he have children? In an official "Golden Tribute" to his father, Saqr bin Mohammed al-Qassimi (Goldern Tribute , PDF) there is almost no mention nor photo of any women at all. It's a rather striking single-gender society, by that presentation. (Yeah, modesty, right.)

If he was married in June 2005, his wife likely didn't like him being arrested on charges of sexual assault against a hotel charwoman (cleaning lady). The police reports, released in October 2009, reveal that after initially claiming diplomatic immunity, then denying any contact with the woman, and changing his story several times, he eventually conceded: "Yes I touched her breasts"; "we were hugging and then I asked her if it was okay if I touched her breasts and she said yes"; "I never touched her vagina, is she saying I did that?"; "I only touched her butt on the outside of her pants. I never put my hands down her pants"; "she agreed to the things we were doing." When asked: "Why are you touching this woman's breasts if you're married?", he replied: "What do you want me to say? You know... you're talking about, who, why are you saying like that?"

The woman, a cleaning supervisor, reports differently. She claims he offered to read her palms, then started to rub her neck from behind, then grabbed her shoulder and stuck his hands under her shirt and bra. She told him to stop, but he pushed her down on the couch and pinned her down while he digitally raped her with his finger several times, telling her: "Your pet's wet." She struggled to extricate herself. Upon getting away (based on her cell-phone ringing and a pretext that she'd be missed) she immediately went to a co-worker and said that the man in Room 2601 had felt her breasts and digitally penetrated her. The co-worker confirmed later that she was shaken up and very upset. They notified the police immediately, and went to a hospital rape trauma unit. The police came, arrested Sheikh Saud, retrieved the baby-pin that had held the cleaning lady's pants together from Saud's room (as she reported), and a female officer interrogated him (audio-tape available on YouTube). They handcuffed him and brought him to the station, where they photographed him.

Saud evidently spent the weekend in custody, and left the US immediately upon his release. After nine months, the case was dropped by prosecutors, who declined to prosecute, perhaps due to his status as a head of "state" (er, Emirate?).

YOMAL 08-21-2010 07:35 AM

Dear LiamK,

Sheikh Saud is a disgusting person, as well as his father,

but I fail to believe this!

How could a Crown Prince and effective ruler of a sovereign state have been arrested? It would have been a major international scandal.

Warren 10-29-2010 05:09 AM

News of the death of HH Sheikh Saqr, Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah from 1948 to 2010, and succession of his son HH Crown Prince Saud,
can be found in the Death of Sheikh Saqr thread.

Princess Robijn 12-14-2010 02:50 PM

Sheikh Mohammed bin Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi was appointed the Crown Prince of Ras Al Khaimah on December 6, 2010.

Gulf in the media
Bahrain News Agency

Warren 12-15-2010 10:21 AM

Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed

New Crown Prince of RAK seeks to be bridge from past to future
15 December 2010

The young sheikh has the Qawasim profile but the soft, gentle eyes and long lashes of his mother, the businesswoman Sheikha Hana bint Juma al Majid.
But only a few years out of his teens, Sheikh Mohammed bin Saud Al Qasimi now carries the responsibility of his new role as the emirate's Crown Prince.

Sheikh Mohammed received the title last week after a 40-day mourning period for his grandfather, Sheikh Saqr bin Mohammed, who ruled the emirate for 62 years.

He sees his role as a listener, a guardian of traditions and, at the same time, a man to help to take RAK into the future. "This is just a continuation of responsibilities that I have grown up with," said Sheikh Mohammed, 23, in the palace where he has greeted hundreds in the past week. "Anything that is good for the people of this emirate, I will try to do and at the same time take into consideration the different views and thoughts people share. I want to do what is in the long term interest, not the short term."

Sheikh Mohammed, the oldest of six children, has shadowed his father Sheikh Saud bin Saqr, the new Ruler of RAK, for the past year since his return from the University of California, Los Angeles, where he graduated in political science with a focus on international relations.

Full story + photo: Home Page - Gulf in the Media

smsq85 05-24-2011 02:56 AM

the family tree of the royal family of rak

Sheikh Saqr's Sons

1-Sheikh Khalid bin Saqr Alqassimi ,, Former crown Prince : Son of sheikha nora bint sultan alqassimi
2-Sheikh Sultan bin Saqr Alqassimi,, Passed away 10/12/2009:: Son of sheikha nora bint sultan alqassimi
3-Sheikh Mohammed bin Saqr Alqassimi,,Son of sheikha asha bin sultan al khatri
4-Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Alqassimi: Ruler of RAK: Son of sheikha mahra bi ahmad al ghurair
5-Sheikh Omar bin Saqr Alqassimi: RAK Bank Chairman :Son of sheikha mahra bi ahmad al ghurair
6-Sheikh Talib bin Saqr Alqassimi: Head of Police,, Son of sheikha asha bin sultan al khatri
7-Sheikh Faisal bin Saqr Alqassimi : chairman of Julfar medicine factory, chairman of RAK FTZ
8-Sheikh Ahmad bin Saqr Alqassimi,, chairman of customs dpeartment

LallaSuhana11 07-20-2011 03:41 PM

Can anyone tell me the names and DOB of Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qassimi's children? Officially, he has 6 children- and only the picture and biography of the Crown Prince have been published.

Nahla10 07-20-2011 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LallaSuhana11 (Post 1289468)
Can anyone tell me the names and DOB of Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qassimi's children? Officially, he has 6 children- and only the picture and biography of the Crown Prince have been published.

i don't know the DoB but their names are sheikh mohammed, Sheikha Amna, sheikh Ahmed, Sheikh Khalid, Sheikh Saqr and Sheikha Mahra.

The oldest son must be around 23 or 24. He's the crown prince of RAK so I guess you'll find informations about him online ;)

Kunerl 02-14-2012 05:35 AM

Question about:saqer al qasimy who was fighting with portugal army and wone a war?

Some questions about saqer al qasimy who was fighting a war with the portugal army and was wining the war.

I dont know what "saqer al qasimy" and dont know the war.
Maybe someboday can help me.

Thanks in advance

Abdulmalik 03-15-2012 11:33 AM

Another Question

Hi there

I am freshly new to this but i had visited Ras Al Khaimah several time but could not understand the structure of the rulling family

As brothers from several mothers and each is holding a position not like dubai where we only know one sheikh of it

Warren 03-15-2012 02:31 PM

Several members of the Al Maktoum Ruling Family (apart from the Ruler himself) hold official positions in Dubai, among them...

Crown Prince Hamdan (son of the Ruler): Deputy Ruler of Dubai
Sheikh Maktoum (a younger brother of the CP): Deputy Ruler of Dubai, First Deputy Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council
Sheikh Ahmed (another brother): Chairman of Dubai Events Management and Organisation
Sheikh Majid (a half-brother of the CP):Chairman of the Dubai Culture and Arts Authority
Sheikha Manal (a half sister of the CP): President of Dubai Women Establishment (DWE)
Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid (a brother of the Ruler): Deputy Ruler of Dubai and Minister of Finance and Industry
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed (an uncle of the Ruler): President Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, Chairman Dubai Airports, Chairman and CEO Emirates Airlines

Imanmajed 03-25-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warren (Post 1387208)
Several members of the Al Maktoum Ruling Family (apart from the Ruler himself) hold official positions in Dubai, among them...

I did not notice your post until now. Allow me a small correction: CP Sheikh Hamdan isn't a Deputy Ruler of Dubai.

blauerengel 03-25-2013 03:51 PM

Here is what Wikipedia is saying about S.Hamdan´s roles & titles:
On 1 February 2008, Sheikh Hamdan was named as the Hereditary Prince of Dubai. As the new Hereditary Prince, he has recently appointed new key personal and financial advisors such as a global economist and a hedge fund tycoon from HN Capital LLP.He was appointed as the Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council in September 2006.He also is the head of the Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Establishment for Young Entrepreneurs, and resides on the Dubai Sports Council and the Dubai Autism Centre.

Imanmajed 03-26-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warren (Post 1387208)

Quote:

Originally Posted by blauerengel (Post 1532063)
Here is what Wikipedia is saying about S.Hamdan´s roles & titles:
On 1 February 2008, Sheikh Hamdan was named as the Hereditary Prince of Dubai. As the new Hereditary Prince, he has recently appointed new key personal and financial advisors such as a global economist and a hedge fund tycoon from HN Capital LLP.He was appointed as the Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council in September 2006.He also is the head of the Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Establishment for Young Entrepreneurs, and resides on the Dubai Sports Council and the Dubai Autism Centre.

Right, I do not contradict these Wiki statements. I only disagree with a old statement of Warren on Sheikh Hamdan from the last year, because Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed isn´t and had never been a Deputy Ruler of Dubai.

BTW: Furthermore it is also the wrong thread for this point of view.

blauerengel 03-26-2013 08:42 PM

Yes,that should be changed to the names & titles thread, but I just wanted to add his correct titles!

Imanmajed 03-27-2013 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blauerengel (Post 1532628)
Yes,that should be changed to the names & titles thread, but I just wanted to add his correct titles!

I´m sorry, my statement was not meant so rude as it sounded. It was just a small note. Forgive! :flowers:

rinaas747 08-13-2013 04:39 PM

can anyone send me His Highness Sheikh Omar bin Saqar Al Qassimi's email id

Imanmajed 08-13-2013 04:58 PM

@ rinaas747: We do not answer these kind of questions here. The privacy of others are important for us. Therefore, no contact informations are mediated.

Please note the forum rules, which you can find here: https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ork&page=rules
Otherwise: Welcome on TRF. :flowers:

rinaas747 08-14-2013 03:29 AM

Hi

Thank you sir.

Imanmajed 08-14-2013 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rinaas747 (Post 1588492)
Thank you sir.

You are welcome. We are looking forward to your comments. :flowers:

Imanmajed 01-06-2014 01:59 PM

Shaikh Saqer Al Qassimi, 25, was part of a seven-man team that won first place at the International Gulf Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Championship in Kuwait City at the end of last month.

Imanmajed 02-09-2014 06:28 PM

Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ras al-Khaimah, on 6th February received Ambassador of the Republic of Singapore who called on him on the occasion of assuming his assignment as an Ambassador to the U.A.E.

WAM | Emirates News Agency

Imanmajed 02-23-2014 03:51 PM

Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi on Sunday inaugurated Sixth International Workshop 2014 of scientists and researchers from different countries who seek the best way to meet the challenges of the environment, climate and health.

Imanmajed 04-05-2014 12:48 PM

Shaikh Abdul Malik bin Kayed Al Qasimi witnessed RAK Heritage Festival III today:

Imanmajed 04-10-2014 12:25 PM

Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Ruler of Ras al-Khaimah and Supreme Council Member, today received Anurag Bhushan, the Consul-General of India, who was paying a courtesy visit to H.H. the Ruler at the beginning of his tenure in the country.

Imanmajed 06-04-2014 01:38 PM

Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi on Tuesday received Mohammed Omran, Ambassador of Bangladesh, who came who came to pay a courtesy visit to H.H at the beginning of his tenure in the country.

The meeting was attended by a number of sheiks and senior officials also.

WAM

Imanmajed 07-24-2014 03:11 PM

Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi on Wednesday at Khuzam Palace, received U.S. Ambassador to U.A.E., Michael Corbin, and U.S. Consul-General to Dubai, Robert Waller, who came to extend their greetings on the occasion of the Holy Month of Ramdan.

WAM

Imanmajed 08-09-2014 02:23 PM

Shaikha Azza bint Saqr bin Sultan bin Salim Al Qassimi died on Friday in UAQ.

WAM

Imanmajed 11-06-2014 02:58 PM

Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi today received Stefan Gallon, Consul-General of Germany. The meeting was also attended by Shaikh Saqr bin Abdullah bin Humaid Al Qasimi.

WAM

Imanmajed 11-17-2014 03:42 PM

Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi today received Shaikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior, at his palace. Also attending the meeting was Shaikh Mohammed bin Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Crown Prince of Ras al-Khaimah.

WAM

Imanmajed 11-19-2014 03:55 PM

Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi today received the Moroccan Consul-General, who paid him a courtesy call at the beginning of his tenure in the country.

WAM

Imanmajed 11-21-2014 05:35 PM

Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi yesterday received US Consul-General

WAM

Imanmajed 11-24-2014 04:43 PM

RAK Ruler today received Ambassadors of Finland and Australia

WAM

Imanmajed 11-25-2014 02:58 PM

Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi today received Ambassador of France to the UAE, who paid a courtesy visit to mark the beginning of his tenure as ambassador to the country. The meeting was attended by a number of shaikhs and officials.

WAM

Imanmajed 11-26-2014 05:01 PM

RAK Ruler attends UAE National Rowing Championships for school students

WAM

Imanmajed 12-20-2014 04:39 PM

Shaikh Mohammed bin Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Crown Prince of Ras Al Khaimah, today has enrolled for national service.

WAM

Imanmajed 12-22-2014 04:55 PM

Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi on Monday received the Eritrean Ambassador to the UAE at the beginning of his tenure in the country.

WAM

Imanmajed 01-04-2015 04:38 AM

Shaikh Khalid bin Humaid bin Mohammed Al Qasimi (the former head of Customs and Port Department of Ras Al Khaimah) died on January 1.

Imanmajed 01-28-2015 02:43 PM

Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi attended today the final meetings of the 23rd Arabian Camel Racing Festival at Al Sawan racetrack.

During the festival, Shaikh Saud hosted a lunch banquet which was attended by Sheikhs, senior officials, and owners of pure-bred Arabian camels.

WAM

Imanmajed 02-18-2015 01:35 PM

Under the patronage Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Shaikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, accompanied by Shaikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, inaugurated this morning (Wednesday) the Shaikh Khalifa Specialist Hospital in Ras Al Khaimah.

article

Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi today received Moon Hyung-pyo, Minister of Health and Welfare of South Korea, who is currently visiting the country.

WAM

Imanmajed 02-28-2015 05:11 AM

Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi yesterday attended the Ras Al Khaimah Terry Fox Run, a charity race to support research on cancer disease, for the 6th year in a row at Al Qawasim Corniche Ras al Khaimah.

WAM

Imanmajed 09-10-2015 03:31 PM

Shaikh Ahmad bin Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, son of the Ruler of RAK, was among the Emirati troops caught in last Friday’s missile attack that killed 46 UAE soldiers stationed in Marib province in Yemen. Shaikh Saud bin Saqr has reassured the people of the UAE about the well-being of his son, who was among the injured soldiers. Shaikh Ahmad is now receiving treatment for injuries, which have not been specified.

article

LadyFinn 08-14-2016 04:26 AM

Sheikh Mohammed al Qasimi, the brother of the ruler of Ras al-Khaimah, and his son Abdullah have visited Finland this week. They met among others the Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Kai Mykkänen. The sheikh was looking for a variety of opportunities for cooperation between the two countries. He said that he would like his country to cooperate with Finland. Finland has to offer the Arabs of pure natural beauty, recreational opportunities and experiences, but there could also become co-operation of medicine and health care, or education, Ras al-Khaimah ruler's brother Al Qasimi says and praises the purity of Finland. He has been taken to a smoke sauna in Finland by the sea and cold treatment, he has enjoyed a Finnish fish and mushrooms and purchased Finnish glass art and fashion which he appreciates, to his palace.
Vaikutusvaltainen sheikki vieraili Helsingissä_ _Haluan Suomen kanssa yhteistyötä_

Imanmajed 08-14-2016 04:53 AM

Shaikha Alya bint Kayed bin Mohammed Al Qasimi died on August, 7. She was the sister of Shaikh Abdul Malik bin Kayed bin Mohammed Al Qasimi, Special Advisor to the Ruler of Ras al-Khaimah.