The Royal Forums

The Royal Forums (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/)
-   Current Events Archive (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f216/)
-   -   General News about Frederik, Mary and Family 3: November 2008 - July 2009 (https://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f216/general-news-about-frederik-mary-and-family-3-november-2008-july-2009-a-18996.html)

RoyalEnquirer 03-26-2009 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paty (Post 913293)
New Official Gala portraits of Crown Prince Couple.

D.K.H. Kronprinsparret - Officielle gallabilleder 2009

As much as I love Mary and not to be unkind, I don't think Mary looks quite her best in those photos. Her smile seems a little forced to me. :ermm: I do love her dress though!

Lumutqueen 03-27-2009 01:43 PM

I adore the pictures of the royal family on the royals.web.log.
They are stunningly beautiful.

agnessa 03-27-2009 09:27 PM

When I saw these pics I didn't believe my eyes - I haven't seen so elegant, royal & beautiful portrais ever. The poses, posture, facial expressions - thee are great work & beautiful people cause one can't be without the other :smile: And as you can see, I'm absolutely hanging on with this photo of Mary what is for my avatar, I even put it on my desktop too....

ashelen 03-27-2009 10:08 PM

anyone knows who made the dress, ? beautifull! i agree with you agnessa, they look stunning!

Sister Morphine 03-28-2009 04:28 PM

They are tremendous pictures, really. I think blue looks absolutely great on Mary and Marie, and while I think Mary's wedding tiara would have looked better with the hairdo she had, I can't really complain much.

carlota 03-29-2009 02:36 PM

MARY DE DINAMARCA: 'ECHO MUCHO DE MENOS A MI MADRE. INTENTO CREER QUE ELLA ESTÁ CON NOSOTROS'

i'm not sure if this was posted, but according to hola magazine, mary gave an interview to australian magazine women's weekly. in it, she mentions how she still considers herself an 'aussie' and talks about her mother and how she still misses her and would have liked to spend more time with her.

she also mentioned a funny anecdote during one of her last trips to australia, when their luggage was lost and she went to a shop closeby and bought shorts, t-shirts and flip flops for everyone.

she mentions she talks about her mum with her kids and that her mum influenced her way of raising up her children.

Emeralds and Opals 03-29-2009 04:25 PM

Re: AWW April 2009 issue.

AWW had purchased the original November 2008 -Danish Alt for Damerne magazine's - CPss Mary interview.

:flowers:

marmi 03-29-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlota (Post 915005)
MARY DE DINAMARCA: 'ECHO MUCHO DE MENOS A MI MADRE. INTENTO CREER QUE ELLA ESTÁ CON NOSOTROS'

i'm not sure if this was posted, but according to hola magazine, mary gave an interview to australian magazine women's weekly. in it, she mentions how she still considers herself an 'aussie' and talks about her mother and how she still misses her and would have liked to spend more time with her.

she also mentioned a funny anecdote during one of her last trips to australia, when their luggage was lost and she went to a shop closeby and bought shorts, t-shirts and flip flops for everyone.

she mentions she talks about her mum with her kids and that her mum influenced her way of raising up her children.

I bought this mag and it doesnt say (not in the NZ edition anyway) that Mary still considers herself an Australian, but the rest is accurate ;)
For NZers, its the one with Jo Seager on the front.

Paty 04-07-2009 08:01 AM

Crown Princess Mary exercising and doing push-ups in the park near her home in Fredensborg. (Picture taken 31 march)

PPE Agency

Madame Royale 04-07-2009 08:58 AM

HRH certainly has some flexibility.

Lumutqueen 04-07-2009 09:14 AM

And she took Ziggy along to.
I hadn't seen that dog in a while hehe.
Hmm flexible indeed.
X

sgl 04-07-2009 02:25 PM

She makes me feel quite lazy!

Madame Royale 04-07-2009 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgl (Post 919238)
She makes me feel quite lazy!

You know, I often exercise but I thought the same...lol.

biboquinhas 04-09-2009 04:29 PM

I was sorry for mary and really I don't envy her...do you see that body guard always beside her??even when she runs she can't be alone...poor mARY i really dont envyher at all, what a situation, running with a body uard always besid her!!!!

Regina 04-09-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumutqueen (Post 913944)
I adore the pictures of the royal family on the royals.web.log.
They are stunningly beautiful.
royals.web-log.nl: Nieuwe Officiële foto's Deense Royals
x

These are the royal pictures of the century! Everyone so photogenic and composed. Marie seems truly adapted to her new role as Princess.

ashelen 04-10-2009 01:04 AM

certenly it would be fine forme to tun with a bodyguard!

sgl 04-13-2009 06:19 PM

BT.dk has an article that talks about CP Frederik's popularity. According to the article, the Crown Prince is well-regarded and popular among the Danish people.

De er klar til tronen

dazzling 04-15-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biboquinhas (Post 920009)
I was sorry for mary and really I don't envy her...do you see that body guard always beside her??even when she runs she can't be alone...poor mARY i really dont envyher at all, what a situation, running with a body uard always besid her!!!!

I dont feel sorry for her since its for her own protection and she new she would have a bodyguard with her all the time once married. It's good to see that the gurad is giving some distance :smile:

sgl 04-15-2009 03:47 PM

:previous: Agreed. The bodyguard comes with the job. If she didn't have someone watching over her, life would be a lot more scary and tense. She would have to worry about being kidnapped, mobbed, etc. They trade privacy for security.

yamamah 04-16-2009 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regina (Post 920052)
These are the royal pictures of the century! Everyone so photogenic and composed. Marie seems truly adapted to her new role as Princess.

I have to agree, these are stunning pictures :flowers: